• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

gonbemaster said:
Kanta- lol. CCS is Card Captor Sakura right?
Yup. ^-^ So obsessed about it right now. Have you seen those fan music videos?! *goes nuts*

I wish we can make a music video for Brendan and May . . . too bad Brendan only has like one picture anime-wise. >_<

But we can always use pictures from the game . . . >=) *getting ideas* xD

Oh, just for the heck of it, I think we have listed these collectables of Brendan and May so far: Keychains, ice sculptures, chocolate, dolls, stamps, trading cards . . . anymore? =D

E

*Eastwinds*

Off topic-Happy Late Birthday Kyoto-chan!
Kyoto-chan-You did?w00tness! Hopefully everyone here will vote for HS.^^

Sequoia-Same here gone for one day and bam!^^

Uhh...can someone fill me in on the topic?*Is to lazy to read*^___________^;;;;;;;;;;;

G

gonbemaster

Kanta- No, I haven't seen the fan videos, but my brother is obsessed with the video Butterfly. That one you posted a LONG time ago.
EW- Hi!!

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
gm and Kanta- Oh if someone knows where to find some clips of the game or pictures from the Manga, or even the anime... or anything I can make a fan video for Hoennshipping, I enjoy doing that stuff... or I can use my Emerald version and record videos from that... lol be kind of funny though to see a music video of little sprits from Emerald version. But would you guys want me to do this? I love to do it also what do you think would be a good song for it?

Kanta-chan

*Eastwinds* said:
Off topic-Happy Late Birthday Kyoto-chan!
Kyoto-chan-You did?w00tness! Hopefully everyone here will vote for HS.^^

Sequoia-Same here gone for one day and bam!^^

Uhh...can someone fill me in on the topic?*Is to lazy to read*^___________^;;;;;;;;;;;

I think the topic is animes relating to Hoennshipping. And we seem to have another subject pop up...

gonbemaster said:
Kanta- No, I haven't seen the fan videos, but my brother is obsessed with the video Butterfly. That one you posted a LONG time ago.
EW- Hi!!

Oh yeah, Butterfly. =P That's one of many though. *remembers from a long time ago*

Vortex said:
gm and Kanta- Oh if someone knows where to find some clips of the game or pictures from the Manga, or even the anime... or anything I can make a fan video for Hoennshipping, I enjoy doing that stuff... or I can use my Emerald version and record videos from that... lol be kind of funny though to see a music video of little sprits from Emerald version. But would you guys want me to do this? I love to do it also what do you think would be a good song for it?

I was just joking about the music video thing, but meh! I'll help! Hmm, I have no clue where to find pictures from Emerald Version though. ^^;

BUT! I can help find a perfect song for it. Now, do you want the music video with a dramatic song or and upbeat-ish song?

Kanta-chan

aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
*runs around with the Brendan x May fanlisting in the air*

I got the fanlisting up! Oh, after such a long time ;_; . . .

Yes, I still have the will to continue to support Brendan x May!

So, any new topic? Not that I'll participate much.

Woo hoo! *clicks* Nice page! =) *joins* W00t! I joined!

Oh yes, I've been waiting for a long time also. =P

Yay! Hoennshipping pride hasn't lifted within you! ;_; That makes me so happy!

Psht, I dunno. We had so many topics at once, I'm confused. >_>; *has no more ideas for a new topic*

Kyoto-chan

I see most of us here has discovered the Couple Claiming thread. ^^; Too bad that Hoennshipping was already taken, and then...>_<; I was forced to choose the other two that I'm zoning in and out of right now! (Although I'm obsessed with Kamichama Karin at the moment. ^^; Eek.)

LH-- EEEEEEE! -glomps LH- YOU ISH BAAACK! -grabs onto LH like fruitflies on a peach-

Yay! Teh fanlisting! Ermm...lazy to join. xDD Like the layout, though. ^_^

Like emm...Kanta said, anime related to Hoennshipping. -sweatdrop- Only thing that's popping up in my head is Kamichama Karin, but that's a manga. ^^;; Dammit, I'll open up a "modified" topic! ^_^

What animes/mangas are related to Hoennshipping?

Like I said before, the only thing that's in my head at the moment is Kamichama Karin...there's this kid named Kazune and he's always protecting a girl named Karin--but there was this time Kazune was getting attacked, and Karin had to protect him--but he ended up using his magical power anyway. ^^; (He always collapses after he uses his magical power and Karin doesn't.)

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

EDIT: At the Shipping Face-Off thread, it's now HS vs AS!

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
O_O I've only gone for... iono how many hours but... so many posts! *collapses under the posts*

Kam said:
Icy--> How is someone losing their memory cute? o_O *gets whacked* X_X

So sad, Kyoto isn't even here to see us type 'Happy Birthday' to her.

Yah know what? I think Hoennshipping is rising up again, I'm seeing it mentioned around Serebii (a bit) more. Hoo hoo . . . efforts come through. =)

By the way, who's Tartakovsky?

Kam- Of course it's cute! XD j/k
*points down* Kyoto! ^_^
Yay! ^_^
Tartaovsky is... *points down to CC's explaination*

Kanta said:
*copies sisters* XD Wrapping quotes now. =P

!!! *revives* There's a trippie down! Call the emergency room! >_>

EDIT: DARN! >_< Got beatened by Kamairie! *points drop on post contest XD*
LOL! XD

CC said:
Icy-chan- Yep, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming it, though.
No problem ^^ I can't think of a topic either ^^;;

Kanta said:
XD Okay! *cuff them together* More collectables! *ROFL* We need a lot of ice though! *flies to North Pole* *freezes and is stuck there* ._.; Help.

Dunno. *shrugs* Why AM I doing these quote taggies? o_o;
lol We'll just bring something to melt us ;)

I'm doing for the sake of not confusing people... finally not lazy enough to do that too ^^;;

Oh, just for the heck of it, I think we have listed these collectables of Brendan and May so far: Keychains, ice sculptures, chocolate, dolls, stamps, trading cards . . . anymore? =D
lol We'll make them like the rest of the merchandice! T-shirts, posters, everything! XD

Vortex said:
O_O YOU CAN DO TAHT?! *faints* Maybe we can ask Avegaille to take screenies for us ^_^ Oh, and for the song... *points to PAGES back* We've done a topic of what song fits hoennshipping... not sure if you can really find them all but ya... Maybe we can list them again...
(Side note to Kanta- you gonna name "Look at us" by Sarina Paris again? (not sure if song name is right ^^;; *bad memory*) )

LH- ! I <3 your banner in your sig! So cute~!
*joins*

Kyoto- Ah, Karin... reminds me of BLEACH, Ichigo's sister who has the same name ^^;; but ya... doensn't it fit B&M... ^^;; *can't think of one*

Kanta-chan

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
O_O I've only gone for... iono how many hours but... so many posts! *collapses under the posts*

LOL! Yah, it's like a rush of posts here all of a sudden. xD

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
LOL! XD

No problem ^^ I can't think of a topic either ^^;;

lol We'll just bring something to melt us ;)

I'm doing for the sake of not confusing people... finally not lazy enough to do that too ^^;;
Yay, you're alright! xD

Meh, we have a modified topic by Kyoto now. ^^

XD Like *coughbishiescough* >=)

XD I was just doing it because . . . 'cuz . . . I have no clue why. It makes things easier. =0

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
O_O YOU CAN DO TAHT?! *faints* Maybe we can ask Avegaille to take screenies for us ^_^ Oh, and for the song... *points to PAGES back* We've done a topic of what song fits hoennshipping... not sure if you can really find them all but ya... Maybe we can list them again...
(Side note to Kanta- you gonna name "Look at us" by Sarina Paris again? (not sure if song name is right ^^;; *bad memory*) )

Yes, you can do that. *got obsessed with CCS MVs and decided to talk about a HS one*

Yesh, you read my mind. O_O;; I was about to say that song ya know. *ahem* I'll upload it somewhere so you guys can hear it. *goes upload*

Oh, btw, I can't find the songs we posted. ;_; I think they were lost during that 'hiccup' at SPPf. *sniffles*

Kyoto-chan said:
EDIT: At the Shipping Face-Off thread, it's now HS vs AS!

Oh. Really? *eyes get mischeivious* *smirks* Let's get ready to rumble! *flies off to that thread* (Erm, yeah, I'm hyper. >_>; Don't mind me).

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

Kanta-- Don't mind it...now it's RedxYellow vs RedxMisty. -coughs- Even Ketsuban and the other yaoi supporters voted for HS. ^_^

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Kyoto- YES! ^_^ I didn't understand the rules so I didn't vote. Anti-Pokeshipper said "don't vote for a shipping that has been already voted" or soemthing like that so I deleted my post. -_-; I get easily confused.

Icy- I forgot to add this. Yeah, you got the name of the song right. Just add a 'now' to the send of it. ^_^

Well, it looks like I'm not wrapping quote tags anymore. *got lazy xD*

EDIT: I uploaded the song that might match a music video of Hoennshipping... if we ever make one that is. *shrugs* It's right here. "Look At Us Now". Just click on the '1. Click here to download the file now.' thingy and you will hear the song. ^^

Last edited:

Kana

kisses
Ahhhh! *gets killed by posts*

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post in . . . three pages! *gasps* I went over to a sleepover on Thursday afternoon and didn't come back until tonight . . . but so much has happened! >_<

Kyoto - Happy late birthday! ^^; Yeah, I'm still using this style . . . probably because I don't feel like quoting.

LH - Oooh! You came! *hugs* That pic on your site is cute. ^_^

Icy - Um? Hehe . . . < - - Oh no! More ". . ."s! XD

LOL. I'm a lil' hyper right now . . .

I just sorta skimmed over the posts so could someone tell me what's going on here? Please?

G

gonbemaster

Kanta- Yea, butterfly is cool!

Vortex- Yea, that would be cool. Song...uh..."Simple and Clean".

LH- HI!!! I joined your fanlisting website, please update so I can be in!!!

Kyoto-chan

CG-- Yay, you're back!

Kanta-- Well...AP said "don't nominate a ship that has already been nominated" and that just meant you had to wait until another match...AP's logged off right now, so the face-off will continue tomorrow.

Arghhhhh...I have nothing to do right now. Oh, and I joined the fanlisting. ^_^

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

G

gonbemaster

Hi Kyoto!
uh, I don't get the face-off thing so I'm not getting involved in it, but I like Hoennshipping.

Sequoia

gonbemaster said:
Kanta- Yea, butterfly is cool!

Vortex- Yea, that would be cool. Song...uh..."Simple and Clean".

LH- HI!!! I joined your fanlisting website, please update so I can be in!!!
isn't Simple and Clean by...Utada Hikaru?!

CG said:
Ahhhh! *gets killed by posts*

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post in . . . three pages! *gasps* I went over to a sleepover on Thursday afternoon and didn't come back until tonight . . . but so much has happened! >_<

Kyoto - Happy late birthday! ^^; Yeah, I'm still using this style . . . probably because I don't feel like quoting.

LH - Oooh! You came! *hugs* That pic on your site is cute. ^_^

Icy - Um? Hehe . . . < - - Oh no! More ". . ."s! XD

LOL. I'm a lil' hyper right now . . .

I just sorta skimmed over the posts so could someone tell me what's going on here? Please?
well...apparently we're charging against the Advancedshippers on the Face-Off thread...better keep out of this ^^;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kanta- ^_^
Yep, but I still don't know how to answer as always ^^;;
XD *nod nod*
lol You don't need a reason to do it but ya.. ^^;;

No, I meant that Vortex can do it. I want to know how to do that but... ya... ^^;; I never found out ^^;;
XD Yes, I'm psychic! You always post that song when it comes to this topic, and I think LH has it on her site ^^

Kyoto- Ya, I was gonna vote but then, it was already 7:2... I think...? Meh, we win! ^_^

Cherri- You didn't have school today? @_@
More... ". . ."s? Wait... I jsut used them XD

Jane- Yep, "Simpkle & Clean" Is by Utada ^^ Prefer "Hikari" though

Kyoto-chan

NEWFLASH, NEWSFLASH!! -strikes a pose with punching in the air- (Camera fades out to Kyoto at a newsdesk)

-ahem, ahem- Is this thing on? -shakes head- It has been done! Kyoto-chan has finally updated Twisted Realities! END NEWSFLASH. CUT, IT'S A WRAP.

Anyway...

Icy-- I like Hikari better too. I have a wierd thing for liking J-Pop songs better than American Pop. ^^;

Kanta-- Too lazy to listen to anything. -shrugs- xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Status
Not open for further replies.