• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- LOL! It is! Only the T-card, trippie thing and "Carousel" isn't, the others all have to relate to Bleach somehow... XD I'm so obsessed

404: TOPIC NOT FOUND

XDD *holds up sign* Please refresh the page

CC, who's trying to get me to compliment him being cool for using the cool title system too XP j/k- =/ Ish true.... ^^;;

XD We should proclaim an "Ice-cream day" one day and all have ice cream XD *is hyper*

^^;; This is what happens when you get too much sugar, computer, bordoem, randomness, and threats from you guys XD

XD It's still early! XP

Ohh ^^;;

Kyoto-chan

CC-sama, crazy person who doesn't acknowledge the little people-- -pouts- >< I started the cool title system!

o0; Come to think of it, Neko-chan with a leather strap sounds scary...

Ooh, Spanish. =3

DS, crazy person with a hamster in his head-- xD Your grandparents call you a lazy mouse? LOL.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

EDIT: Pwned by Icy.

Icy-chan, the one who laughs at my jokes-- =3 Yet I'm obsessed too, and only around a third of my siggie is BLEACH-ized! =3

-holds up the 404 sign again- =3

S

Spartan 117

Kyoto-Chan: Yesh, as the day is long. when I was little, i nibbled on cheese like a mouse. *people laugh, DS is hurt emotionally*

Icy-chan, who is under the impression that I'm fishing for attention- Yes, it is. I'm just glad those days are over! =)

Yeah, that's a great idea! Ice cream for all! XD *is no longer cranky from lack of sugar*

Lol, I guess you're right! XD Not that it's a bad thing.

Very early!

Kyoto-chan, crazier person who doesn't forgive people for making simple mistakes- Sorry! ^^;; I guess I just forgot. *gives credit to you*

It does. In the words of Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, "The horror . . ." XD

Yay, Spanish! =D

I'm surprised no one was freaked out by my comment about a little bald man in my head. 0_o

*holds up "The Topic Cannot Be Displayed Sign* This time, I really am fishing for compliments! XD And what better way to do it than by ripping off your idea? :p

DS- It's okay.*pats back* Kyoto hurts lots of people. XD *knows he'll be sorry he said that*

S

Spartan 117

CC--> no, not Kyoto, random people.
ok, we are soo off topic, someone save us! *dies*

Dark Sidney said:
CC--> no, not Kyoto, random people.
ok, we are soo off topic, someone save us! *dies*
Ah, I see. ^^;; In that case, I apologize to her. I just hope she reads this . . .

You're right! We need a topic, pronto! *dies, too*

. . . Seriously, though, someone needs to come up with something, and sooner rather than later. >_<

Last edited:
K

Kamairie

Cherry said:
Make one about . . . your bishie. XD
LOL, great minds think alike. =) *is still Neji obsessed* XD I've actually already made one of him before, but I'm using it for another forum. Hmm . . . could always make another one. O.O *lightbulb*

CC said:
Uh, yeah. We know. That's why we made a joke about it. London fire? Cool. I'm pretty sure some major WWII battle took place on my birthday(August 24), but I don't know for sure. ^^;;
Um, Happy Birthday for twenty days later. ^^

Icy said:
Kanta- You're done the chapter?! *gasp* ^_^ *but is too lazy to read* >_>;;
Read . . . it . . . *threatens* Kanta's worked hard on it! I'll even read it! Hang on . . . I've already read it. O.O;

Kanta said:
Just wait until Kamairie checks it and it'll be up by Saturday . . . or earlier. =P
Already done. =P

- - - - -

*knocks down signs* Those are hurting my eyes! You people need to stop using them. *is very controlling* XD

Who are the people who get in between Yuuki and Haruka?

As in Wally (maybe), Drew etc etc.

M

Marichi

^^; Maybe it's just me but this is starting to sound anti-hoennshippy.
Wally/Mitsuru I guess but he probably won't get very far since he's sick in bed most of the time...unless it's fake! XD But seriously, I doubt it. I really don't see him from the 'all about me' and 'I get what I want' type of person. I just don't. ^^;
Drew/Shuu for sure! There's something about him that just screams a threat to hoennshipping... >.> <.< >.> Must be all those contestshipping fics! Grr...
Ash/Satoshi I just don't see it for some reason. There a tiny age gap right? I see more of a the older brother kind of role to B&M.
Steven/Daigo um...that's a rather big age difference. I think it would just be an unrequited love on May's part. Then Brendan will be there for her, a shoulder to cry on. ^_^ *peace sign* Justice always wins for hoennshipping! XDXDXD
Then there's TA and TM- *hears something like thunder* *looks* 0_o
*gets trampled by contestshipppers, newrivalshippers-Hey, I'm one too! So don't hurt me too much, ack!-hoennshippers, Ash&May shippiy-can't remember shipping name-, and Steven&May shippy-also can't remember that shipping name either-* ...*twitch*...*raises hand*... I...shall not...return...then... *faints* X_x

Sequoia

X_x *ish killed by the number of posts that say "Sequoia"*

Cherri said:
. . . Oh, well duh! ^^; I meant "nemuru", CC, sorry. ^^;

It does? 0_o Nani . . . ?
^.^ trust me, it does...tanoshii means fun

CC said:
Hey, that's a good idea! =D Then we'd still be able to talk to you a bit!

Hey, what about me?! I was the one who was worried sick over you while you were all depressed and stuff! . . . Nah, I'm kidding! XD You don't have to thank me if you don't want to . . .

I certainly hope you're not feeling as depressed anymore. It was very painful seeing you so sad.

It actually scares me to wonder what it'd be like without the computer. >_< We need it!! Cocaine? What an appropriate reference! XD But, yeah, the addiction is similar.
o_O worried sick? you LIKE Kanta?! XD feeling ebil...ya, is anyone doing the 40 Hour Famine? ^.^ at our school we can do 40 Hours without Techonology T_T that would just kill me...

Cherri said:
I'm finally starting to learn katakana. x_X; About time. And I made up a poem/song-lyric sort of thing for grammar practice . . . "Kyou no sora no naka de hoshi o hitori. Motto hoshii. Shizuka ni watashi wa nemuru. Ashita ni sora aru motto." ^^; It's stupid, but it was good practice. ^^
XD it's kinda...random IMO, talking about the sky and stuff...o_O you want tomorrow's sky?

Cherri said:
"Kyou wa hana sakasu. Watashi wa o uta imasu. Kaze no naka de koe. Kimi ga michi ni watashi wa uta?" Dunno if that last sentence made sense. I needed a couple of corrections on that one . . .
^.^ I can correct you on the second sentence- watashi wa uta ga imasu. that's the correct way of saying it *can't wait to bug people about giving me those Japanese sites* >_< IMO, you guys are learning faster than me, and I get tutoring every Saturday...

What people can come between Hoennshipping?
^_^; obvious, ain't it? WALLY! he's the one that's going to stop Hoennshipping(if he ever does, that is)...^.^ personally, Drew and Ash aren't a threat...I don't get what people have against Ash and Hoennshipping though >_<

HEY! how come everyone's all obsessed with CC's birthday in...20 days? O_O it's my birthday in...11 days...*starts singing 'otanjoubi omedetou' mournfully*

K

Kamairie

I don't personally like Ash. Not a good main character in my opinion. =P I guess people would have figured already.

There was never evidence that Wally ever liked May, but it's fun to assume that. I wonder if Wally would become a Hoennshipper? o_O

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Sequoia said:
X_x *ish killed by the number of posts that say "Sequoia"*

^.^ trust me, it does...tanoshii means fun

o_O worried sick? you LIKE Kanta?! XD feeling ebil...ya, is anyone doing the 40 Hour Famine? ^.^ at our school we can do 40 Hours without Techonology T_T that would just kill me...

XD it's kinda...random IMO, talking about the sky and stuff...o_O you want tomorrow's sky?

^.^ I can correct you on the second sentence- watashi wa uta ga imasu. that's the correct way of saying it *can't wait to bug people about giving me those Japanese sites* >_< IMO, you guys are learning faster than me, and I get tutoring every Saturday...

What people can come between Hoennshipping?
^_^; obvious, ain't it? WALLY! he's the one that's going to stop Hoennshipping(if he ever does, that is)...^.^ personally, Drew and Ash aren't a threat...I don't get what people have against Ash and Hoennshipping though >_<

HEY! how come everyone's all obsessed with CC's birthday in...20 days? O_O it's my birthday in...11 days...*starts singing 'otanjoubi omedetou' mournfully*

I think Ash and Drew are a threat. Then Wally would be second. Then, don't forget . . . there's Steven. But if I think about it, I support all of them.

*sigh*

Steven and May . . . .

*giggles*

o _ o

Oh my god, I just giggled.

K

Kamairie

Hey, LH is online! ^^

I see Drew as a bigger threat than Ash. But Ash hangs around May all the time . . . o_O I don't even know how Steven got into the picture, did something happen in the episode he was in?

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Kamairie said:
Hey, LH is online! ^^

I see Drew as a bigger threat than Ash. But Ash hangs around May all the time . . . o_O I don't even know how Steven got into the picture, did something happen in the episode he was in?

Steven got into the picture because I'm online . . . at 3 in the morning . . . again -_-.

This is what happens when I stay up late. I do and say funny things. =\

I'm one of those rare Steven/May and Brendan/May shippers.

And Steven will never ever be a threat . . . .

Mmm.

Moo.

EDIT:

I just like Steven and May together, I don't think anything happened between them in the anime, manga, or game. o _ o

K

Kamairie

Gee, how random. At this point people will start pairing random characters together and making up new shippings as we speak. Hang on . . . o_O; That already happened.

Age differences are a pretty big put off to me.

Sequoia

O_O you're joking, May and Steven?! >_< and I thought I was safe in the Hoennshipping thread...hey cool, LH is online when I am...for once XD

S

Spartan 117

Topic (as followed): Drew, Wally, Ash, Tory, and that other guy hitting on May in Destiny Deoxys.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto, who makes lotsa funny jokes- Icy laughs too easily ^^;; (especially after ice cream and sugar)

XD I know

*holds up sign* Topic is not available at the moment, please call again

CC, who secretly is fishing attention XP- *nods* Yep!

^_^ Yay~! No more cranky CC! (Hehe you're C(ranky)CC but I guess no you can still be C(razy)CC) *is high on sugar.... already... lol*

No... the threats aren't that fun.... not in my position, it isn't... but of course, the person making the threads are having fun... *glares at CC and Kyoto*

Indeed! XD

Kam said:
Read . . . it . . . *threatens* Kanta's worked hard on it! I'll even read it! Hang on . . . I've already read it. O.O;
>_>;; *is so lazy* Maybe later..... *gets killed*

Oh yes, very controlling indeed.... *holds up sign* Kam is controlling!

Topic: Wally, Drew, Ash, Steven, anyone who can be paired up with either of them....

Marichi-san- Ahh! Marichi-san! *pulls Marichi-san out of the pile of those shippers* >_>;; *is disloyal* lol All those reasons work but all of them make a cute couple XD *gets killed*

Jane- Mine dont' say Sequoia so I guess you don't get killed by it XD

Happy birthday in 11 days then XD

LH- LH!!! *hugs*

Kam- I think so too... plus, not many Pokeshippers approve of Ash being one of the choices.... But I think Steven was from the game rather than the anime... In the end.... XD *is in hoennchampionshipping mode and gets killed*
lol it wasn't even anything but I like them together too XD *getes killed again* (Wow... new record? Getting killed 3 times in a reply! XD)

S

Spartan 117

Ice-Phoenix-Chan--> three deaths, but I can only attend a funeral a month! XD
yeah, lots of people have like Misty and Brendan paired or something, I am like, ehhhh
*is attacked by MistyxBrendan shippers*

Kana

kisses
Onii-chan said:
*twitch* Just . . . shut up, ok? I'm not in the mood. >=( Besides, is it really that much of a big deal?

And you're MEAN. I really don't need this, not right now. I just got lectured by my mom again, and I'm not exactly affable(agreeable)at the moment. I made a mistake, ok? Sheesh . . .

Yes.

A few. I won't have much time for more today, though. ;_;

It'd help if we had a topic. -_-

=P

Ice Cream-chan said:
Ohh look! You're glowing red! Who has angered you?

. . . >_>;;

Yep, we are... we need a new topic

I wonder . . . ? Finally got to Sootopolis City . . . dunno what I do now though. >_>;

Topic . . .

Kyoto-chan said:
Neko-chan's my crazy always-annoyed cat. Not IRL, of course. =3

I see . . . ^^;

Kyoto-chan said:
404: TOPIC NOT FOUND.

XD LOL!

Kamairie said:
LOL, great minds think alike. =) *is still Neji obsessed* XD I've actually already made one of him before, but I'm using it for another forum. Hmm . . . could always make another one. O.O *lightbulb*

I have a great mind! XD Nice banner BTW. And love the sign! ^_^

Kamairie said:
Who are the people who get in between Yuuki and Haruka?

Misturu! Steven!

Marichi said:
Steven/Daigo um...that's a rather big age difference. I think it would just be an unrequited love on May's part. Then Brendan will be there for her, a shoulder to cry on. ^_^ *peace sign* Justice always wins for hoennshipping! XDXDXD

Yeah! ^_^ XD *holds up Long Live Hoennshipping! sign* *gets whacked by Kamairie for making another sign* x_X;

Sequoia said:
o_O worried sick? you LIKE Kanta?! XD

Ooh, Onii-san likes Kanta-chan! =P *is hyper*

Sequoia said:

See? It's stupid but it was good practice . . . ^^;

*nods* Thanks. I still suck at grammar. >_>;

No, I don't think so . . . 0_o;

Sequoia . . . happy eleven-days early birthday? 0_0; said:

Otanjoubi omedetou . . . ? Happy birthday right?

azngirlLH said:
I think Ash and Drew are a threat. Then Wally would be second. Then, don't forget . . . there's Steven. But if I think about it, I support all of them.

*sigh*

Steven and May . . . .

*giggles*

o _ o

Oh my god, I just giggled.

*hugs* Welcome back! ^_^

XD I think Wally thinks of May as more of a best friend type thing though . . . 0_o; *gets whacked by Newrivalshippers*

Kyoto-chan

CG and Jane-- -giggles- CC-sama likes Evil-chan~~ -ish shot- x_X;

Topic: Uhhhh...Sid(the idiot whom I forgot the Japanese name of x_x), Shuu, Satoshi, Mitsuru-chan (sadly), and Daigo. Daigo, I just put in randomly. ^^;

Icy-chan-- =3 Topic ish kinda available now!

-holds up sign- TOPIC'S SIGNAL GOT!

LH-- =O LH!!! (Actually, it was 2 minutes to three, not really three, but -ahem- That's just me. -was asleep at three- x_X) -glomps-

CC-sama-- -still giggling- Maaaaa, CC-sama, you're not cranky! =3 -opens the confetti tube thing- Banzai!

Jane-- IIE! MITSURU-CHAN WILL BE TOO BUSY GETTING GLOMPED AND LANDING IN THE HOSPITAL! >=3 xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Status
Not open for further replies.