• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kana

kisses
*too lazy to read*

I dunno how many posts I have. o.o How many do I have?

Ooh, I should draw some scrapbook pics too. ^_^

Kanta - Yup, those couple of verses definitely match "One in a Million". ^^

Yuuki: Dammit, where is everyone?
Haruka: I was really looking forward to a fun festival . . . with you, Yuuki . . .
Yuuki: Ah? Heh . . .

XD ;_; Everyone needs to get on . . .

T

Togepicute

New topic I guess....

Have you ever had a Hoennshippy dream?

I had cuz of breezy's fics....

Kyoto-chan

Rival-nii-- D: But Kam-san hasn't posted HERS yet...

Evil-chan-- D: Nooooos...X_X -stuck with Rival-nii- Ah well, I have to work on my homework too...x_x

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Hoennshippy Dream that i remember... I had one where Brendan had to go somewhere and May had to stop him, its quite vivid, and I was kinda mad when I woke up... I don't know what happened at the end.

~Shinndo

T

Togepicute

Kyoto- What are you talking about?
Shindo- You have cliffhangers in your dreams! XD

K

Kamairie

Ya know . . . I keep getting the urge to leave SPPf someday. O_O; Getting bored of it . . .

Cherry said:
I feel warm sand, cool breezes,
Wetness on my cheeks,
I look across the clear blue sea,
Are you standing on that opposite seashore?

You will always be across from me,
There will always be a distance between us,
Why can't we be together?
That is a question that will never be answered.

No matter how much I cry,
No matter how much I wish,
I can never hold your hand,
I can never comfort you.

I want you to catch my voice!
I want you to catch my love!
Catch me in your arms,
Even if it's only a dream.

Can you hear the wind?
It blows from me to you,
Carrying all of my thoughts,
Please don't miss it.

Shout to me!
Sing a song!
Even the simplest word from you,
Means more than everything to me.

And as I look across the sea,
I know I'm looking right at you,
I want to feel your gentle touch,
Even if it's only a dream.
. . . Curse you and your talents . . . >_<; That's cool, somehow it always feel as if it's May who's speaking.

Shinndo said:
Brendan and May get's sucked into a wormhole and appear in the future. They then meet their future selves. Discuss...
Wormhole . . . ? o_O What's that? Like in an apple . . . ? If so, they will become the king and queen of appleland and lead worm Destroyer Project no. 500 to rid the world of wwuuuurrrmmmssssss . . .

. . . Opps, I missed the future selves part. O_O; Um, their future selves are famous trainers and well . . . are famous?

- - - - -

Can't be bothered to read the rest . . . I'm going off to colour Icy's Ichigo pic now.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Commander Cody said:
Damned if I know. ^^;; Come to think of it, I haven't seen you much, either. I really need to be more observant. >_<

Yes, but you have plenty of time to catch up; not much is going on. ><;;

Good on you! ^_^

EDIT: I posted again! My advance continues! >=D

Off-Topic: Nice signature of Aang and Katara in there =]. I'm kinda obsessed with Avatar, too >_>;.

*imagines Brendan and May as Benders, Monks, and whatnot*

<_>;

T

Togepicute

Kamaire are you on EArth? XD Cuz you sound like you just woke up!
Fianl Prayer- What about the festival? Can you explain?

Kana

kisses
Kamairie said:
Ya know . . . I keep getting the urge to leave SPPf someday. O_O; Getting bored of it . . .

. . . Curse you and your talents . . . >_<; That's cool, somehow it always feel as if it's May who's speaking.

O_O Nooo! Keiriiiii! ;_;

^^;; I'll try doing something in Brendan's perspective next time.

Kamairie said:
Wormhole . . . ? o_O What's that? Like in an apple . . . ?

. . . *ROFL* xDD

azngirlLH said:
Off-Topic: Nice signature of Aang and Katara in there =]. I'm kinda obsessed with Avatar, too >_>;.

<_>;

LHHHHHH! =O ZOMG! You came baaack! *squeezes*

Togepicute said:
What about the festival? Can you explain?

Uhhh . . . I want the festivities to begin. <_<

M

Marichi

If it's one thing I noticed, are views on hoennshipping is ever changing.
I always thought of May and Brendan as the heavily rivals. (Not heavy as in weight but...oh nevermind.)

May: Yay! A festival! I wonder if-
Brendan: Oh, it's you...
May: What do you mean, "oh it's you"? It's not like I'm any happier to see you either!

Kana

kisses
Marichi-san said:
May: What do you mean, "oh it's you"? It's not like I'm any happier to see you either!

Ah, like love/hate? I think of them as friendly rivals actually that eventually like each other. =3

And BTW, I got a chatterbox. ^_^

Last edited:

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Yeah, its because we don't have much ground to the facts, so we can imagine it in anyway we want. It's one of the qualities that draw me to this shipping. ^^

Anyways, PREPARE FOR SHINNDO'S BAD SKETCHES OF DOOM!!! DOOOM!!!

Lean on me...
Crayon sketch... Brendan has big eyes >_>
Off topic... >_> ... ICHIGO! *gets whacked*

I'm not a really good artist, but enjoy those anyways. The crayons were experimental... ^^;

My opinion is they are just friends and not rivals. I don't know why but I can't imagine them as big rivals.

~Shinndo

I missed a lot. >_<

LH said:

<_>;
*gasp* You came back?! AND, you complimented my sig?! I think I'm going to faint . . . Oh, I didn't. XD Thanks for the praise. ^_^

I've often imagined the same thing. For some reason, I always imagined Brendan as a Firebender. 0_o

Kam said:

Wormhole . . . ? o_O What's that? Like in an apple . . . ? If so, they will become the king and queen of appleland and lead worm Destroyer Project no. 500 to rid the world of wwuuuurrrmmmssssss . . .
Excuse me, but WHAT?!?! NO!! Please, stay! ;_;

Eh? Apple? . . . LOL!!! XDDD No, no, we mean an interdimensional rift kind of wormhole! XD

Kyoto-chan said:
Rival-nii-- D: But Kam-san hasn't posted HERS yet...

Evil-chan-- D: Nooooos...X_X -stuck with Rival-nii- Ah well, I have to work on my homework too...x_x
Hm, yes, I noticed. >_<

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT bad! ><;; We had a nice talk. ^^ Yes, you told me all about the homework. It's a bit late, but good luck with that! XD

Cherri said:
Yuuki: Dammit, where is everyone?
Haruka: I was really looking forward to a fun festival . . . with you, Yuuki . . .
Yuuki: Ah? Heh . . .

XD ;_; Everyone needs to get on . . .
It's about time we had some more . . . festivaly stuff! XD

I'm on! =D

Marichi said:
If it's one thing I noticed, are views on hoennshipping is ever changing.
I always thought of May and Brendan as the heavily rivals. (Not heavy as in weight but...oh nevermind.)

I noticed, too. I always envision them as being good friends, though with Brendan acting somewhat aloof at times. I usually don't use the rival part. Ding dong, I seem to have been hit by inspiration! =O

May- Look at all this! Isn't it wonderful?
Brendan- Hmm . . . I guess.
May- Aren't you excited?
Brendan- Eh? Oh, yeah, sure! Of course!
May- Well, I certainly hope so! Oh, look at that!

Random idea. ^^;; May's all excited, and Brendan's just acting all laid-back-like. XD

Shinndo- Nice sketches! ^^ They look kinda funny up close, though. XD

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Commander Cody said:
Shinndo- Nice sketches! ^^ They look kinda funny up close, though. XD

I know. ^^ Each of them took about 5 mins. I'll stick to writing. :p

So... has it begun? o_O

~Shinndo

Shinndo said:
I know. ^^ Each of them took about 5 mins. I'll stick to writing. :p

So... has it begun? o_O

~Shinndo
I can tell. XDD Yes, please do! It motivates me! XD

YES!! It has! Now say something festivaly; it all depends on it! >_<

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
o_O;;; 3 PAGES?! *dies* =/

Shinndo said:
It was nice chatting with you Icy-chan! ^^

WEIRD TOPIC GENERATOR: Trapped on an island for days, May and Brendan are down to their last rations... continue....

Thanks ^^;; Sorry for leaving so soon, my mom was yelling X_x;;

Erm... No clue ^^;;

CC said:
Okee-dokee, then! ^_^ When I think of something, I'll know what to do! ^^

LOL, glad to hear it! XDDD Come to think of it, so do I. 0_o

Hm, sounds reasonable. ^^ As for layouts, I'm okay. I was never one for flashiness, anyway. XD

It's okay! ^^;;

Well, I guess you still can. We started a bit late, so I'm extending it to tomorrow. Maybe you can be there then! ^_^

M'kay ^^

^^;;;

I just like the sense that you get to have the decorating part of Xanga in your own hands, and having a unique layout ^^;;

^^;;

X_x;;; I guess I wasn't...

Marichineesy said:
Icyneesy- Paid accounts get the good layouts. But Kyotoneesy's layout looks pwetty! I had a Xanga. But I forgot what I called it. And the password. Oh dear...Oh yeah, about the quote, it means nothing changes. Pretty snazzy way of putting it, eh?

I know but I don't think many of us would be the ones to pay ^^;; You mean her LJ or Xanga? ^^;;

XD Ya... WAY simplier... X_x;;

Cherri said:
Eh? What'd you search?
I don't remember anymore... X_x;;; *clicks on your sig*

Kanta said:
TOPIC: How many posts do you have here at the Hoennshipping thread? =D
That's considered a topic? o_O;; Meh... I have no clue to this one too ^^;;

CC said:
EDIT: Uh, as it turns out, Windy's the only other judge, unless Kyoto still plans to judge. >_< Windy's not coming anytime soon, since her computer's broken, and I don't know if Kyoto is still a judge, since she entered the contest. *sigh* What a nightmare . . .
... *sigh*

EDIT: I posted again! My advance continues! >=D

Spammyness... X_x;;

and too much posting for you! *tapes "submit" button* XP

Shinndo said:
Lean on me...
Crayon sketch... Brendan has big eyes >_>
Off topic... >_> ... ICHIGO! *gets whacked*

Lean on me... = Brendan's eyes are... rather girly ^^;;;;
Crayon sketch... Brendan has big eyes >_> - This one is okay, actually, better than the first, IMO ^^;;;;;;
Off topic... >_> ... ICHIGO! *gets whacked* - XD WH00T /\^^/\

Kanta-chan

Stupid... brother... ;_; *pushes him off*

Yay! People are here! ^__^ *gasp* And it's it's... LH! =O

- - -

Anyways, stay on topic. x_X; It's hard enough missing half a page but it's HARDER trying to read stuff that's not about the festival. >=|

M

Marichi

Icyneesy- Oh, her LJ. But look at this one! It's so pwetty! And it's Tsubasa too. ^.^

Kamairie- I do agree with you on that one...

Shinndo- I really like the crayon sketch! =D If we don't start now, then it'll never start. ^^;

Cherry- Yeah, I guess you could say love/hate. I think they should "start" falling in love in the festival without even realizing it. =3

I'll try getting some festival snapshots done if and when I'm done this homework(s). ^^;

T

Togepicute

Mirachi- Sure I'll love to see them!

Please can someone explain about the so-called festival? I'm clueless!

Status
Not open for further replies.