• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinndo

Burning emotions
*looks at comments on sketches* ^^;

Anyways, Drabble for theme "It's called love at first, and doesn't hurt" is finished!

General Info: Nothing much, short drabble to celebrate the festival!
----
White hair… red eyes… At first glance you would have believed it would have been Brendan, wouldn’t you? The boy in question was doing his homework diligently, unaware of someone walking up behind him.

“Oy, Yuuki-kun, how about you and your old man go out for some training?” Brendan asked his son, looking over him. Yuuki looked up at him excitedly.

“Really? Are we going somewhere far this time?” He replied, his eyes lighting up. Brendan was about to answer before he tensed up.

“I sense a killing intent…” He said quietly. Yuuki widened his eyes and turned back to his homework. Brendan sighed and reluctantly turned around.

“Yuuki has homework, Brendan… and you should be helping with dinner.” May said as she walked into the room. Her left eye rose as she waited for an explanation. Brendan sweat dropped as he chuckled.

“Come on! Yuuki is doing great! He has his trainer’s test soon…so I thought…” Yuuki gave his father a curious look.

May giggled a bit, causing Brendan to look at her in confusion.

“You haven’t changed much at all…” May sighed.

“So… is that a yes or a ‘Brendan, you idiot’ statement?” Brendan asked in amusement.

May smirked slightly as she pulled on his head band, pulling it back and snapping it. Brendan winced a bit at the impact. Yuuki winced also, as he heard the snap sound.

‘Note to self: Get one that’s less rubber band like.’ Brendan thought as he rubbed his head.

“I’ll say both.” She turned around and started walking out. “You two better get home by dinner time.” Brendan and Yuuki both nodded, both breathing a sigh of relief as she left.

“Come on Yuuki, let’s go before your mom finds out there is no test.” Brendan chuckled fearfully as he lead Yuuki outside. Yuuki laughed lightly as they walked into the forest.

“Mom can sure keep us in line, huh? She’s intimidating…” Yuuki said as he smiled. Brendan laughed and ruffled his hair.

“She loves us very much.” He replied.

“Yeah I know, I love mom a lot too.” He stared at the trees a bit. “How did you two start liking each other?” Yuuki asked curiously. Brendan chuckled again, closing his eyes in memorance.

“Let’s just say it was love at first… and doesn’t hurt… like most people say love does… until she decides to snap your headband.” He finished as they both laughed.
----

Hope it was enjoyable! (i hope there aren't many grammar mistakes.)

POST ONE OF THIS PAGE IS MINE! XD

~Shinndo

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Oh, hey a topic... that's fun. I've done... meh, a little over thirty or so posts. I think. The site deletes the files past a couple of months. So... I dunno. If posting in general, I post at least 0.32 times a day, last I checked.

Oh, God, now what's going on?! >_< I have to stop getting distracted by stuff . . . Hm, I don't see many festivaly things going on. >_< *sigh* I guess we're extending into Monday, too . . .

Shinndo- Again, pure gold. ^_^ You just keep cranking 'em out, huh? XD

Icy-chan said:
M'kay ^^

^^;;;

I just like the sense that you get to have the decorating part of Xanga in your own hands, and having a unique layout ^^;;

^^;;

X_x;;; I guess I wasn't...

... *sigh*

Spammyness... X_x;;

and too much posting for you! *tapes "submit" button* XP
^_^

Hm, me, too. ^^ I think . . .

>_< Well, considering that it's getting extenden again, you might be able to see it now! ^^;;

I know. >_< What a terrible event this is turning out to be . . . ;_;

Oh, and this wasn't?

Shinndo said:
POST ONE OF THIS PAGE IS MINE! XD
XP

*gasp* NO! Anything but that! >_< I promise I'll be good, ma'am.

---

I hope this is the last time it'll have to be said. STAY ON TOPIC, PEOPLE!!

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Er, you missed something Icy-chan. *tapes Post Quick Reply*

There, all sealed! XD

~Shinndo

Shinndo said:

There, all sealed! XD

~Shinndo
Very funny. >_< I don't see you coming up with anything relevent. =P Oh, I nearly forgot! *tapes all of your posting buttons* Now you'll fare no better. XP

Shinndo

Burning emotions
*clicks 'reply'* SUCKA! *tapes your 'post reply' and 'reply'*

Something relevent? My topics always go down the drain. ^^;

Brendan and May seperates for years, and Brendan comes back to find that May has a child. Up for discussion. >_>'' *gets an idea for drabble*

Must resist writing... must get to bed...

~Shinndo

Shinndo said:
*clicks 'reply'* SUCKA! *tapes your 'post reply' and 'reply'*

Something relevent? My topics always go down the drain. ^^;

Brendan and May seperates for years, and Brendan comes back to find that May has a child. Up for discussion. >_>'' *gets an idea for drabble*

Must resist writing... must get to bed...

~Shinndo
*also clicks reply* Looks like your little plan didn't work! :p *smashes your 'post reply', your 'reply', AND your 'edit post'* Try THAT on for size! You can't just untape those. XP

Yeah, and no one ever understands mine. >_>;;

Okay . . . I guess Brendan would try to convince May to come back to him, but she would be all "I love you, but I made a commitment, and I can't walk away from it." Then Brendan would give up, and May would eventually start to miss him, and they would begin secretely meeting. After a while, they would tell May's un-named spouse that she can't stay with him anymore, and they would leave and live happily ever after, either taking the child or leaving it. The end. >_< I actually got that from something on TV. And it's STILL cliched. X_x;;

Yeah, I say you give your hands a rest! XDD

Last edited:

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Commander Cody said:
I missed a lot. >_<

*gasp* You came back?! AND, you complimented my sig?! I think I'm going to faint . . . Oh, I didn't. XD Thanks for the praise. ^_^

I've often imagined the same thing. For some reason, I always imagined Brendan as a Firebender. 0_o

Excuse me, but WHAT?!?! NO!! Please, stay! ;_;

Eh? Apple? . . . LOL!!! XDDD No, no, we mean an interdimensional rift kind of wormhole! XD

Hm, yes, I noticed. >_<

Oh, come on, it wasn't THAT bad! ><;; We had a nice talk. ^^ Yes, you told me all about the homework. It's a bit late, but good luck with that! XD

It's about time we had some more . . . festivaly stuff! XD

I'm on! =D

I noticed, too. I always envision them as being good friends, though with Brendan acting somewhat aloof at times. I usually don't use the rival part. Ding dong, I seem to have been hit by inspiration! =O

May- Look at all this! Isn't it wonderful?
Brendan- Hmm . . . I guess.
May- Aren't you excited?
Brendan- Eh? Oh, yeah, sure! Of course!
May- Well, I certainly hope so! Oh, look at that!

Random idea. ^^;; May's all excited, and Brendan's just acting all laid-back-like. XD

Shinndo- Nice sketches! ^^ They look kinda funny up close, though. XD

I was thinking Brendan can be Waterbender and May Firebender, since you know . . . Mudkip and Torchic.

Wind and earth won't fit Brendan or May at all. So all there is left is Fire and Water. But I'd honestly like Brendan to be Fire and May was the Waterbender ^^.

Brendan can be the equivalent to Aang, and May for Katara.

*kills Zuko*

Geez. I don't get why they like the snobbish 16 year old prince with Katara >_>. Katara belongs to Aang!

Like Brendan and May!

And

*going off topic*

Samantha belongs to Danny, Paulina should die!!

*throws a fit*

*gets dragged out of forum by mods*

Kana

kisses
Shinndo - Actually, I like the second one. May's expression looks cute. ^_^ And Brendan's expression is cool in the first. ^.^

Shinndo said:
“Let’s just say it was love at first… and doesn’t hurt… like most people say love does… until she decides to snap your headband.” He finished as they both laughed.

That line's cute. ^^

Brendan and May have a CHILD?! O_O . . . Sorry, it was just a little . . . surprising . . . I'm weird though, so whatever.

CC said:
I promise I'll be good, ma'am.

"Ma'am"? XD *ROFL*

Shinndo said:
Brendan and May seperates for years, and Brendan comes back to find that May has a child. Up for discussion. >_>''

"Separate". =P What . . . ? She has a child with someone else . . . ? o_o; Were she and Brendan lovers before? What?! She went with someone else?! WHAT?! X_X

LH said:
*throws a fit*

XD

Kyoto-chan

@-@ So...damn...lost...SOMEONE HELP MEEEE.

And sorry I haven't scanned my scrapbook piccu in yet. ^^; I'm working on it! X_X

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

T

Togepicute

May having a kid with another guy? *shakes head* I don't to think about that!

Well, it'll be something like: May feels bad about Brendan cuz she still loves him ^^; And Brendan feels sad cuz he let her go. After that May decides to divorce, and violla! May, Brendan and the kid leave happily ever after!

Final Prayer said:
"Separate". =P What . . . ? She has a child with someone else . . . ? o_o; Were she and Brendan lovers before? What?! She went with someone else?! WHAT?! X_X

I guess it was to much shock for ya! Calm down... that won't happen.... I hope....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Shinndo- XD I love the headband part ^^

CC said:
Oh, God, now what's going on?! >_< I have to stop getting distracted by stuff . . . Hm, I don't see many festivaly things going on. >_< *sigh* I guess we're extending into Monday, too . . .

*sigh* Why doesn't it seem... festival-y? ;_;

CC said:
^_^

Hm, me, too. ^^ I think . . .

>_< Well, considering that it's getting extenden again, you might be able to see it now! ^^;;

I know. >_< What a terrible event this is turning out to be . . . ;_;

Oh, and this wasn't?

lol But it can be quite bothersome when you don't know html... (well, custom layout-wise... you can get a pre-made one and just plug it in but that loses the sense of uniqueness to it, no?)

^^ Hopefully...!

*sigh* Ya...

Of course not! j/k but ya... maybe we should start being less... spammy... X_x;;;

Shinndo said:

There, all sealed! XD

Oh ya, that too! ^^;;; Thanks! XDD

CC said:
Very funny. >_< I don't see you coming up with anything relevent. =P Oh, I nearly forgot! *tapes all of your posting buttons* Now you'll fare no better. XP
X_x;; How come you can still post? I thought we taped all your replying buttons! j/k

Shinndo said:
Brendan and May seperates for years, and Brendan comes back to find that May has a child. Up for discussion.
.................. I. HATE. These. Types. Of. Discussion. Don't know why but I just hate it X_x;;;

CC said:
*also clicks reply* Looks like your little plan didn't work! *smashes your 'post reply', your 'reply', AND your 'edit post'* Try THAT on for size! You can't just untape those. XP
I'll leave this... "taping" war to you two now... XDD

LH said:
X_x;;; Noo~! Come back! *pulls back*

Kyoto- ^^;; At least you're working on something...
*points up to Shinndo's post* That's our topic...

T

Togepicute

Oh! Yeah I almost forgot...thanks Ice (Can I call you that?) for explaining what was the festival about!

Topic:What would happen if May and Brendan were dating secretly and May's parents find out? If have been by this topic before just ingnore it...

Kyoto- They're trying to do a festival, but as far as I'm concerned it's not working X_X

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinndo

Burning emotions
.................. I. HATE. These. Types. Of. Discussion. Don't know why but I just hate it X_x;;;

May having a kid with another guy? *shakes head* I don't to think about that!

I said it was up for discussion, so it could be Brendan... he just doesn't know cause May feels too guilty for not telling him.

Wasn't exactly my plan to make such a topic... ^^; I was kinda forced by him *Points at CC*

>_>; NINJA AWAY! *poof*

EDIT: Pwned by a Grammatical error...

EDIT2: Reply to Cherri: I thought that having a child meant the ultimate show of love and affection. So I thought that was cute. ^^ *gets whacked for corniness... mmhmmm corn...*

~Shinndo

Last edited:
T

Togepicute

Shinndo said:
I said it was up for discussion, so it could be Brendan... he just doesn't know cause May feels too guilty for not telling him.

Wasn't exactly my plan to make such a topic... ^^; I was kinda forced by him *Points at CC*

>_>; NINJA AWAY! *poof*

EDIT: Pwned by a Grammatical error...

~Shinndo

I guess we'll have to pick at CC *grins* I'll bother him ^___^

By the way any plans about the festival?

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Oy... CC-chan? CC-CHAN! We need you here to organize the festival! XD

If you are reading this now, please note that I am fully equip to take any type of punishment. *snaps down 'indestructable helmet of DOOM!'*

Pray for me... >_>;;

~Shinndo

T

Togepicute

Shinndo said:
Oy... CC-chan? CC-CHAN! We need you here to organize the festival! XD

If you are reading this now, please note that I am fully equip to take any type of punishment. *snaps down 'indestructable helmet of DOOM!'*

Pray for me... >_>;;

~Shinndo

o.0 Wooow I hope you're still alive! Any topic? We need one! *runs around in circles untill her glasses fall and stpes on them* Dang! They are just new....

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Togeicute said:
Oh! Yeah I almost forgot...thanks Ice (Can I call you that?) for explaining what was the festival about!

Erm... sure ^^;; (Prefer "Icy" but ya, "Ice" okay) No problem ^^

What would happen if May and Brendan were dating secretly and May's parents find out?

Ah, I think we've had it before but that's okay. Mm.... I guess they'll be seperated but they scheme to get herr parents to accept Brendan... either that or if they don't mind, Max will start teasing them like crazy XD

Shinndo said:

Either way, I don't like it ^^;;

Oh yes, who doesn't love corn?! ^_^ I want some how... >_>;;

Punishment for the topic? Nah, I won't "punish" you for it... I'm fine with jsut not answering it X_x;;

Status
Not open for further replies.