• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Ooh... topic... Yay! Anyways, I think it'd be much fluffier if Brendan meets May in Littleroot, that way, they'll bump into each other (probably literally) and build up from "friends" to "good friends" to "couple". See? :D

T

Togepicute

Shinndo said:
Got this drabble idea when i watched 'Princess Mononoke'(sp?) in Jap class today. Yes its my first time seeing it... T_T;

----
“That man…must be a newcomer…”

Whispers filled the streets around him as our familiar white haired protagonist walks down the market filled streets. Most of his black clothing hung loosely to his body, his red scarf wrapped around the lower part of his face. His hair was held back by a rugged head band. Two sheathed katanas strapped to his back.

“Crimson Crusader… they say he wiped out that clan of bandits a while ago…”

Brendan sighed slightly as he walked into a nearby cavern, the crowds following him. He ordered a drink and sat down on the nearest stool.

“May-hime-”

“It’s May, Misty…” May wore a traditional white yukata, her hair flowed freely down her face. Misty cleared her throat.

“Ah yes, May-hi- ah there seems to be a disturbance over in that area.” Misty pointed at the crowd. May looked over curiously.

“Someone pinch me… he’s just as mysterious as they said he was…” A girl cooed from the crowd. She suddenly yelped as her little brother pinched her.

Brendan sweat dropped and got up. The crowd looked at him tensely. He walked quietly through the crowd; they parted roughly to get out of his way. He stopped suddenly as a figure stepped before him.

“So… you’re the big shot that’s been going around these parts, eh?” May asked, her arms crossed in front of her. Brendan stared at her, unfazed.

“Hime-”

May put her hand up to shush the people around her. “Could I please get the name of the hero who saved this village several times?”

Brendan looked at her and turned, walking away. May’s eye twitched angrily. “Hey you! I’m asking you a question here!”

Brendan ignored her and walked on. May sighed angrily and pulled out her bow. The people gasped in surprise. She shot an arrow that landed a few feet in front of Brendan. He stopped and turned around.

“Even if you’re a hero, you’re still a vigilante who’s been breaking my father’s rules. Now… answer my question, or I’ll take you in myself.” She said as she smiled. Brendan sighed.

“Hime…” May twitched. “My name is of no importance… nor do I think you can take me in…” He replied tauntingly. May looked at him angrily.

“Why you! I’m going to kill-” She stopped abruptly as Brendan ran up to her, tripping her. Her eyes widened as Brendan fluidly caught her before she hit the ground.

“My name is Brendan… pleasure to meet you…” He said as he pulled off his mask. May stared at him in disbelief. The crowd around them were silent.

“Put me down this instant, or I shall-”

“Kill me?” Brendan replied mockingly, a grin appearing on his face. May struggled to get out of his grip.

“You have no idea how much trouble you’re going to be in!” May said angrily. Brendan smiled lightly.

“Well… Hime… I bid you adieu…” May widened her eyes as Brendan kissed her lightly on her cheek. He dropped her soon afterwards, leaping onto the rooftops. May landing on the ground with a thump.

“IT’S MAY YOU FREAKING PERVERT!” May blushed as she yelled.

“Oy, May-chan, I’ll see you again sometime soon, ne? Buh-bye!” Brendan waved back at her and smiled before disappearing. May’s eyes twitched slightly as she dusted her self off. The crowd started to murmur.

“Hime… shall I send for the guards?” Misty said quietly. May shook her head. She stared off in the direction where he left.

“I’ll see you again soon Brendan-kun…” She replied softly before her eyes narrowed as flames of rage shot up around her. “And when I do… IT'S PAYBACK TIME!” She yelled violently as Misty sweat dropped.
----

Wasn't too bad ne? A 10 min type up (I expect errors) so please tell me if you see any.

EDIT: NOOOOOOO!!!!! I DIDNT GET FIRST POST ON THIS PAGE! *waves fist angrily*

~Shinndo

That was awesome....*grins* I got the very first post!

Hoshiko said:
Let's say Brendan and May were never childhood friends. Which do you prefer? Brendan moving into Littleroot Town from Goldenrod City and meeting May? Or May moving from Goldenrod City meeting Brendan?
Non ^^; I prefer Brendan moving from littleroot to johto....but that wouldn't be hoennshipping...

Welcome Sweet May ^^;

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Geez... when will my dad EVER buy a new modem... oh, hey everybody!
Eh, so what's the topic?

Originally Posted by Hoshiko
Let's say Brendan and May were never childhood friends. Which do you prefer? Brendan moving into Littleroot Town from Goldenrod City and meeting May? Or May moving from Goldenrod City meeting Brendan?

Hmmm... I dunno... but, one of them lives in Goldenrod City??? Never heard of that...

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Shinndo said:
What what and a what now? T.T; Let's forget about that ne? *is confuzzeled*
*nod nod* I say we should do that ^^;;

Kyoto said:
Icy-- XDD It just looks like he did. [But Yumi-chan ACTUALLY had an afro. XD]

I was saying that afro line everywhere, and...it was a running gag. x3

Ohh ^^;;; XDDD I know! And Ikkaku was laughing his head off! Xd

^^;;

Poke Witchy said:
Eh, so what's the topic?

Hmmm... I dunno... but, one of them lives in Goldenrod City??? Never heard of that...
Em.... That is the topic... >_>;;

It's a city in the Jhoto region... *doesn't know any more about it*

T

Togepicute

Ooh finally the weekend!! Well we are in the same topic? Yes I guess so....
Poke Witchy said:

Have you ever played Silver or crystal? In those there's a city called Goldenrod....I belive.

Kyoto-chan

Icy-- x3 Yesh. His bald head. -gets chased by Ikkaku and his [SPOIL]wooden sword[/SPOIL]- XDDD

Witchy-- -glomptacklehug- WELCOMEEEE BA~~~~CK~~~~!

It's just a scenario...none of them lived in Goldenrod before...o_O Maybe the character in R/S/E that you play did...but it's not confirmed...it only says "He moved his family in from Johto!"

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Chelc

Kyoto-chan said:
Shiko-chan's topic: Hm...I like more of the May meeting Brendan scenario...

It was actually Kanta's topic. XD *can't make up very good topics* Wow I feel bad. Sorry, Kanta! ><; Anyway, I like that scenario, too! =D Just sometimes it gets to me. ^^;

Bashamos_Inferno said:
Ooh... topic... Yay! Anyways, I think it'd be much fluffier if Brendan meets May in Littleroot, that way, they'll bump into each other (probably literally) and build up from "friends" to "good friends" to "couple". See?

*dies of cuteness*

Togepicute said:
Non ^^; I prefer Brendan moving from littleroot to johto....but that wouldn't be hoennshipping...

Awww...maybe you're right...that would be sad. ;___;

Poke-Witchy said:

Yep, May did. But just in that scenario...I think. o.o;;;

BTW, hope you get your modem, soon! I would die...XD;

Kana

kisses
Kanta said:

Um . . . does it really matter? It's Hoennshipping either way. ^^

Bashamos_Inferno said:
Yay! Anyways, I think it'd be much fluffier if Brendan meets May in Littleroot, that way, they'll bump into each other (probably literally) and build up from "friends" to "good friends" to "couple". See?

How cliched. o.o;

Poke-Witchy said:

Goldenrod City = city in Johto. Biggest in Johto, with Department Store and Radio Tower . . .

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Woot since I'm living the life of a sweet sixteen teen, I think we should set a date for the birth of hoennshipping in USA.

So we can celebrate hoennshipping once every year or something. I think that would be neat, ne?

Discuss =].

Chelc

azngirlLH said:
Woot since I'm living the life of a sweet sixteen teen, I think we should set a date for the birth of hoennshipping in USA.

So we can celebrate hoennshipping once every year or something. I think that would be neat, ne?

Discuss =].

That would be really cool. ^^ Just...when? *blanks out*

Kana

kisses
LH said:

Discuss =].

^_^ LH! *glomps* XD

That'd be nice, but when? When was it "born" in the US? 0_o

Kyoto-chan

LH-- LH~~~! x3 Ne ne, you're 16 now~?

Hai! Hoennshipping birthday would be very cool~ ^_^

Shiko-chan-- ^^; Ah...Gomen ne...my mistake...

FP-chan-- Ah, but cliche is sometimes good~ x3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto said:
Icy-- x3 Yesh. His bald head. -gets chased by Ikkaku and his [SPOIL]wooden sword[/SPOIL]- XDDD

XDDD And he's gonnna kick you with his [SPOIL]bare feet (this isn't really a spoiler... o_O;; but ya...)[/SPOIL]! XP

LH- You're 16? (That means you can drive, neh? XD) Mm.... I guess it can be the day that the R/S games were released... or, the day that the thread was started ^^

Kyoto-chan

Icy-- >_<; Kyaaaaaaa...j00 scaring me! But maybe...I could sic Yachiru-chan on him...XDDD -refering to the time Yachiru bit him-

Ne~ we need a new topic~

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kana

kisses
Brownie said:
Mm.... I guess it can be the day that the R/S games were released... or, the day that the thread was started ^^

Yeah . . . but when were they released again? 0.o;

Yup yup yup, let's try and get a topic . . .

*sips Lime Fruit 2O*

P

Proffesor Pikachu

YAY!!A May and Brendan Shipping!!They're so cute together.I think that cuz of the manga.

DBoyWheeler

Legendary Seeker
Any artists out there want to draw a cute Brendan/May kissing scene? I may have told this idea already, but I think it'd be cute to draw a pic of Brendan and May on the beach, making out (they have swimsuits on, don't worry). Homestar Runner is on the corner of the pic, saying, "Making. Out. With. May. Is. Totally. Awesome!"

T

Togepicute

azngirlLH said:

Discuss =].

That wouldbe awesome! Totally cool! What day should it be? You are 16?! Woow!

Icy said:
Mm.... I guess it can be the day that the R/S games were released... or, the day that the thread was started ^^

Yeah...I like those......

Proffesor Pikachu said:
YAY!!A May and Brendan Shipping!!They're so cute together.I think that cuz of the manga.

Have I seen you around? If I haven't welcome ^^;

Dboy said:
Any artists out there want to draw a cute Brendan/May kissing scene? I may have told this idea already, but I think it'd be cute to draw a pic of Brendan and May on the beach, making out (they have swimsuits on, don't worry). Homestar Runner is on the corner of the pic, saying, "Making. Out. With. May. Is. Totally. Awesome!"

Umm...atleast they have swimming suits on! XDDD!

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto-chan said:
Icy-- >_<; Kyaaaaaaa...j00 scaring me! But maybe...I could sic Yachiru-chan on him...XDDD -refering to the time Yachiru bit him-

Ne~ we need a new topic~

What? I'm just telling the truth! XDD;; XDD *just watched episode 51*

Yesh we do X_x;;

Cherri said:
Yeah . . . but when were they released again? 0.o;

I have no clue... anyone feel like researching the date? ^^;; Oh, and we need to pick if we want the Japanese date or the English date X_x;;;

Proffesor Pikachu- ^^ Welcome to the hoennshipping thread!

DBoyWheeler- Not intrested in drawing them make out on the beach (Kyoto- Was about to type "Bleach" instead... XD;; ) at all but I've drawn a picture of them about to kiss before... very messed up but ya... X_x;;

Wait... *crosses out words* Didn't CC said these were one of those "trigger" words...? >_>;;;

Togeicute said:
Yeah...I like those......

Thanks...? ^^;; (you don't sound sure at all X_x;; )

Kanta-chan

*in a hurry*

*looks around for topic*

*replies quickly*

azngirlLH said:

Discuss =].
Happy Birthday! ^___^ Lucky... you get to drive now. =3

Don't leave us! Stay in the thread! >_< *ties to chair*

Hmm . . . was Hoennshipping's birthday's birthday when Ruby and Sapphire version came out? @_@; *not sure*

Status
Not open for further replies.