• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Kanta-chan said:
Hmm . . . was Hoennshipping's birthday's birthday when Ruby and Sapphire version came out? @_@; *not sure*

I'm unsure, too. o.o.;

But, I did find the release dates ^^

Japan: November 21, 2002
US: March 17, 2003

Uh... I guess we should vote on which one... so...

Would you rather have Hoennshipping's Birthday be the Japan, or US release date? Or some other date?

T

Togepicute

Icy said:
Thanks...? ^^;; (you don't sound sure at all X_x;; )

I'm sure about it...I'm just too sleepy....

Kanta said:
Happy Birthday! ^___^ Lucky... you get to drive now. =3

Don't leave us! Stay in the thread! >_< *ties to chair*

Hmm . . . was Hoennshipping's birthday's birthday when Ruby and Sapphire version came out? @_@; *not sure*

Are you in a hurry? o.o; I'll help ypu with LH! *ties some more* XD!

Would you rather have Hoennshipping's Birthday be the Japan, or US release date? Or some other date?

Umm...March! That's it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanta-chan

Togepicute said:
Are you in a hurry? o.o; I'll help ypu with LH! *ties some more* XD!
Yeah. @_@; There are bees flying around. ><; *doesn't want to get stung*

xD Yaaay!

Hoshiko said:
I'm unsure, too. o.o.;

Oh . . . okay, that should help. ^_^ Thanks for searchin' them up.

Oy, I pick . . . the Japanese date. Not EVERYONE here lives in the US so we can't really celebrate the US date. What if [insert country here] had a different release date? It's not fair that they are celebrating the birthday of Hoennshipping in the US.

I think we should celebrate when the FRESH ORIGINAL date of the JAPANESE version's date because that is the earliest date. *shrugs*

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Hoshiko said:

I say Japan ^^;;

Togeicute said:
I'm sure about it...I'm just too sleepy....

XD You don't sound so sure now either! j/k

Kanta said:
Oy, I pick . . . the Japanese date. Not EVERYONE here lives in the US so we can't really celebrate the US date. What if [insert country here] had a different release date? It's not fair that they are celebrating the birthday of Hoennshipping in the US.

*nod nod* That's my reason too ^^;; Plus, it's closer~! XDD Plus, it's "original" ^^

T

Togepicute

Kanta said:
Yeah. @_@; There are bees flying around. ><; *doesn't want to get stung*

Bees inside your house?¡ >___<

Icy said:
XD You don't sound so sure now either! j/k

Really? *yawns* I feel like....I don't know -.-;

Kana

kisses
Proffessor Pikachu said:
YAY!!A May and Brendan Shipping!!They're so cute together.I think that cuz of the manga.

That's Franticshipping, Ruby/Sapphire, even though we still chat about it here.

DBoyWheeler said:
I may have told this idea already, but I think it'd be cute to draw a pic of Brendan and May on the beach, making out (they have swimsuits on, don't worry).

O_O . . . Don't hurt me. No . . .

Brownie-chan said:
I have no clue... anyone feel like researching the date? ^^;; Oh, and we need to pick if we want the Japanese date or the English date X_x;;;

Japanese, because we're not the only ones who like Hoennshipping. =3

Hoshi-chan said:

Ooh, thanks for that. ^^ I vote Japan for the topic.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Hoshiko said:
I'm unsure, too. o.o.;

Oh snaps =X. Hm. I think we should actually go with Japan's release date. All in favor, say "I".

Kanta-chan

Togepicute said:
Bees inside your house?¡ >___<
Yup. ;-;

Iceh said:
*nod nod* That's my reason too ^^;; Plus, it's closer~! XDD Plus, it's "original" ^^
*nod nod* Original = the best date. And it's easier to remember. ^^; *is weird*

Cherreh said:
Yup, yup.

. . .

Great. >_>; Now I'm saying 'yup' a lot. Meh . . .

LH said:
Oh snaps =X. Hm. I think we should actually go with Japan's release date. All in favor, say "I".
I!

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Togepicute said:
Really? *yawns* I feel like....I don't know -.-;

^^;;

FP said:
*nod nod* Right now, it's 4:1 Japanese release date ^^

LH said:

Is it "I" or "Aye"...? Always thought it was "Aye" ^^;; Ah, who cares, I!

Togeicute said:
I!!! even though I said March up there there's mayority so......

Then it's 5:0

Kanta said:
*nod nod* Original = the best date. And it's easier to remember. ^^; *is weird*

If you're weird for thinking that, I'd be weird too ^^;;

Sequoia

XP I wanted to show everyone what I made with my new Photoshop ^.^ prepare for your eyes to blister...

[IMG135]http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7720/hoennshippingminibanner6cz.png[/IMG135]
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7720/hoennshippingminibanner6cz.png
err...yes, I suck >_<

LH said:
I? o_O what's this for? Hoennshipping's birthday?

Chelc

Kanta-chan said:
Oh . . . okay, that should help. ^_^ Thanks for searchin' them up.

I think we should celebrate when the FRESH ORIGINAL date of the JAPANESE version's date because that is the earliest date. *shrugs*

Yep, no problem. ^_^

I agree with you. It's original, and plus Japan is cooler. XD Well. . .at least I think so. ^^;;

azngirlLH said:

I! Just so my vote counts. =P

Sequoia said:
[img135]http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7720/hoennshippingminibanner6cz.png[/img135]

OMG! Hoennshipping Banner! =3 I have never seen one. That's so great that you made one! It doesn't suck, so, don't insult yourself. XD

Sequoia said:
I? o_O what's this for? Hoennshipping's birthday?

Yeah, it is. I think the Japanese Date is winning. . .so. . .anyone disagree before it becomes "the" date? XP

Kana

kisses
LH said:

o.o; I.

Kanta-chan said:
Yup, yup.

. . .

XD Yup yup yup! You caught onto it! XD

Sequoia said:
XP I wanted to show everyone what I made with my new Photoshop ^.^ prepare for your eyes to blister...

Aw, no, it's cute! ^^ It's just that the drawing doesn't blend in too well with the background. <_<;

*walks in and looks around* Ok, I'm lost. X_X;; Would someone mind telling me what's gone on around here in the last couple of days? I've had to deal with the usual menace of homework, and I've been dragged around to all kinds of appointments and stuff, hence my absence. ^^;;

Oh, and as for the topic I managed to find(I hope it's still the topic), I say the Japanese date. It's coming up, anyways. ^_^

T

Togepicute

CC said:
Oh, and as for the topic I managed to find(I hope it's still the topic), I say the Japanese date. It's coming up, anyways. ^_^
We are at it ^^; And homework.....I have a ton of it, you're not alone....

Kanta said:
Yup, yup.

. . .

O.O; I used a lot 'yep' so don't worry ^^;

FP said:
XD Yup yup yup! You caught onto it! XD
o.o; Are you ok??

Togepicute said:
We are at it ^^; And homework.....I have a ton of it, you're not alone....

O.O; I used a lot 'yep' so don't worry ^^;
Oh, that's good! ^^ For a second there, I was afraid I answered an outdated topic! ^^;; Yes, I figured about as much about the homework. >_<

I thought we all did. 0_o Wait, or was that just me, Kanta, and Icy? Now I forget . . .

Kana

kisses
Onii-chan said:
*walks in and looks around* Ok, I'm lost. X_X;; Would someone mind telling me what's gone on around here in the last couple of days? I've had to deal with the usual menace of homework, and I've been dragged around to all kinds of appointments and stuff, hence my absence. ^^;;

LOL. XD

Togepicute said:
o.o; Are you ok??

Hell yes I'm okay! <_<;

. . . Okay, maybe not . . . o.o; *is hyper for some reason* Blame the hormones for my mood swings . . .

CC said:
I thought we all did. 0_o Wait, or was that just me, Kanta, and Icy? Now I forget . . .

Watashi = uses "yup yup yup" a lot now.

And I think we need another topic.

*has just posted something in Xanga* I think it'd be funny if Brendan and May wrote about each other in their Xangas. XD

[QUOTE="Li'l Sis" (aka, Cherri)]LOL. XD

. . . Okay, maybe not . . . o.o; *is hyper for some reason* Blame the hormones for my mood swings . . .

Watashi = uses "yup yup yup" a lot now.

And I think we need another topic.

*has just posted something in Xanga* I think it'd be funny if Brendan and May wrote about each other in their Xangas. XD[/QUOTE]
I know! XD Hey, I'm actually laughing at myself! XDDDD

That's normal. ^^ You're gonna have to deal with that A LOT in the future, trust me.

Cool! =D Now Icy, Kanta, and I aren't the only ones! XDD

Yes, we do. >_<

Hey, there's an idea! Hmm . . . what would they write about each other? Definitely something to think about . . .

T

Togepicute

FP said:
Hell yes I'm okay! <_<;

O.O;

CC said:
I know! XD Hey, I'm actually laughing at myself! XDDDD

That's normal. ^^ You're gonna have to deal with that A LOT in the future, trust me.

Cool! =D Now Icy, Kanta, and I aren't the only ones! XDD

Yes, we do. >_<

Hey, there's an idea! Hmm . . . what would they write about each other? Definitely something to think about . . .

Maybe......maybe.....maybe.....I don't know, *sweatdrop*

Status
Not open for further replies.