• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylitol

swimmin'
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
Sweethart 772002, did you know i'm your biggest fan? ^^

You've met Br33zy, right? it's as if you two are sisters, one does art, and the other does fiction.

Speaking of fiction, i've submitted into Fanfiction.net and i should be able to post a story by tommorrow (stupid three-day waiting period). You're also doing fiction, right? ask br33zy for some tips, they should help.

one last thing before i end my off-topic rant, i love your artwork. why can't i comment them though?

Back to topic
did anyone get what i was sayin' above?

Wrong, I'm your biggest fan! XD Looks like some old guys are returning.
on-topic

If Brendan had the chance to express himself to May would he take it or would he chicken out?

He would shout it out loud like an idiot. :p

Suppose May has a diary. What would she write in it after a day in Kanto while she spent most of it thinking about Brendan?

Hmm... gah, why cannot I think of anything? Write about him being a little arrogant guy(yeah I see him just like Br33zy :) ) but still being the perfect guy for her? (yes sounds crappy)

Last words, if you haven't read/seen any of Br33zys or Sweetharts fics/pics(which I think is very highly unlikely), read/see them now! And bow down to them! ;)

Last edited:

Shinndo

Burning emotions
The drabble is mine... but I'm too lazy and lack the drive to create a big fic...

Promise is the title.

Shinndo-san (*still wants to type Shindoneesy*) ~Shibaraku! It's been ages! Still writing drabbles, eh? The YuuHaru_RuSa community is sort of dying...

Marichi-chan!!! Long time no see! I think I should head onto live journal and do some work there. T_T;; I'm also glad to see some oldish/new faces since I started posting here a few months before the breaking.

Things have changed alot... but I think everything will get just as good... just give it some time.

Dear Diary,

Today was great, winning another contest... fighting some more with Ash and Max... pulling Brock off another hapless girl...

But it's getting old...

When he was around, it was always new... it's always surprising... I always felt happy...

But he's not here anymore... Brendan's not here with me...

~Shinndo

*roles eyes* Sorry I kinda overreacted the other day.

Now! *claps hands*

Breezy and Sweetthart-- thanks for coming back ^_^;;

Ash-chan-- Don't worry I'm back.

Shinndo-- Awww! That's a cute drabble! Hope you can get more to the thread.

Breezy-- That's a nice diay entry.

Random-nii-- Yey! More drabbles from you! Gotta write more!

Sorry again. I think I've *sighs* never mind. And thank Shinndo for making me rethink the return to the thread. (If you like me though =/)

YAY my best friend is back !!! it wasnt the same with out ya cute-chan we missed ya well now some of the old members are back and we are now happy!RIGHT EVERYONE? anyways do we have a new topic ?

ashgirlsmayandmisty said:
YAY my best friend is back !!! it wasnt the same with out ya cute-chan we missed ya well now some of the old members are back and we are now happy!RIGHT EVERYONE? anyways do we have a new topic ?

... Suppose May has a diary. What would she write in it after a day in Kanto while she spent most of it thinking about Brendan?

That's our topic. And please stop the SPAM ._.;;

Answer to topic-- I dunno. Maybe....

I can't understand why I'm here. I'm just alone here. No one is thee by my side. Alright. There is. But it's not the same. He's not here anymore. His somewhere else in Hoenn. I wonder if he even thinks of me. I gotta close this now. Ash is looking for me. Bye.

----

That's it I guess. ^^;;

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Crud, I hate sappy reunions. Yay, hoorah, you're back. Now let's move on with our lives people. I'll just make a topic:
If Brendan appeared in the anime, how would you want him to appear?

oh sorry for the spamm just wanted to welcome ya back is all ... anyways i thinmk i already answered the topic ..^^;; not sure but i will answer it again
... Suppose May has a diary. What would she write in it after a day in Kanto while she spent most of it thinking about Brendan?

i think she would write:
dear diary,
its so lonely here , yes i know i have ash and the gang but my heart feels empty like something is missing. i think i know what that something is , its an old friend .. brendan ! i miss him and think about him always ....well i am on my journey and we are moving on to the next pokemon center so i bid adu ...., till i write again ,
may
~~~~
i dono i just came up with that and that is all i got for now !

.... i got nothing but i will try to think of an answer for this later ... sorry !

Icy Mew-- Ok. ^_^;;

E4 DRAKE-- Sweet, ._.;; Move on....

Topic-- Brendan in the anime? I wouldn't want him to replace Ash, maybe little Max could be fired and Brendan could that his place. *shrugs* And then since both of them want to be Masters lots of fights will be there. X3

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil

As mentioned before, during the Battle Fronteir season when he meets with Ash and co., and decides to join in, making Hoennshipping have a chance and Ash having a rival.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life

We had a topic like that in the Ruby/Brendan FC, and my answer had not changed

Originally posted byME! (Random H3RO)

I still stand by my prediction that Brendan/Yuuki will make an appearence in the Battle Frontier arc, but not for the Battle Froniter, but for the Kanto League, then Ash will have a match with him and Brendan/Yuuki will give him the smackdown with his awesome Aggron, then when the D/P saga starts, Brendan/Yuuki will be the next Gary (Ash's main rival)

yea......

And just to add the Hoennshipping spirit, May (and Max for that matter) will leave Ash's side and travel with Brendan so that May's spot will be filled by the female main character from the D/P games and she can be May's rival

(on a side note, I will not be here for the rest of the week, first, tonight I am going to play 'security' for my friend who is going to camp out at Target just so that he can get his hands on a X-Box 360. I'm going to be with him and I will have a tazer just in case something crazy goes down, then I'm heading off to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving)

so, untill next time, Happy Thanksgiving, Be safe, don't eat too much, dont challenge your parents to a drinking contest (you know what im talking about CuTe ToGePi)

and,.............yea

Last edited:

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
I'm back! did anyone miss me? *crickets* Guess not.

I've been thinking of something like that ALL day.

The gang arrives at a town and sees a trainer nursing his beaten Sceptile. (not Brendan) They asked what happened and he tells him that a trainer totally devastated the pokemon in under three minutes. They're surprised at this, but he continues and says it's just like the trainer said he would.

Moving on to the pokemon center, they find Pokemon in the same condition as the previous Sceptile. All the trainers claimed it was some kid with wickedly tough pokemon. What Brock finds wierd about it is, that they were beaten by different pokemon.

Impressed by the number of pokemon one kid could ever take down, Ash heads out to find this guy while the others follow. Soon, they see an entire field of bikers tending thier brutally beaten up Muk's. After asking, they all said it was some kid with a really strong Camerupt. This urges Ash to find the guy faster because they were all taken down by6 a single pokemon.

He rushes off, not giving the others a chance to catch up. After running for a while, he sees a kid looking at his pokedex. (Brendan) Ash quickly walks up and confronts him. Brendan doesn't seem at all intimidated and pretends not to listen, getting Ash angry and challenges him to a pokemon battle. Finally giving up, Brendan gets a pokeball and prepares to battle. It was as if the battle wasn't a problem, Brendan won the battle with ease making Ash look like a total loser.

Because of the battles tremendousy, the gang were able to find Ash but then sees Brendan.

Sorry if i made Brendan a bit too strong, but i want to cut it off right here. I want to see other people finish what i started up here, and remember, the two trainers (for the luv of gawd, you know who i'm talkin' about) hasn't seen each other in a long time. Good luck!

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
I'm back! did anyone miss me? *crickets* Guess not.

I've been thinking of something like that ALL day.

The gang arrives at a town and sees a trainer nursing his beaten Sceptile. (not Brendan) They asked what happened and he tells him that a trainer totally devastated the pokemon in under three minutes. They're surprised at this, but he continues and says it's just like the trainer said he would.

Moving on to the pokemon center, they find Pokemon in the same condition as the previous Sceptile. All the trainers claimed it was some kid with wickedly tough pokemon. What Brock finds wierd about it is, that they were beaten by different pokemon.

Impressed by the number of pokemon one kid could ever take down, Ash heads out to find this guy while the others follow. Soon, they see an entire field of bikers tending thier brutally beaten up Muk's. After asking, they all said it was some kid with a really strong Camerupt. This urges Ash to find the guy faster because they were all taken down by6 a single pokemon.

He rushes off, not giving the others a chance to catch up. After running for a while, he sees a kid looking at his pokedex. (Brendan) Ash quickly walks up and confronts him. Brendan doesn't seem at all intimidated and pretends not to listen, getting Ash angry and challenges him to a pokemon battle. Finally giving up, Brendan gets a pokeball and prepares to battle. It was as if the battle wasn't a problem, Brendan won the battle with ease making Ash look like a total loser.

Because of the battles tremendousy, the gang were able to find Ash but then sees Brendan.

Sorry if i made Brendan a bit too strong, but i want to cut it off right here. I want to see other people finish what i started up here, and remember, the two trainers (for the luv of gawd, you know who i'm talkin' about) hasn't seen each other in a long time. Good luck!

Wow...=o that's awesome XD I'd LOVE to see Ash's butt wooped SO BAD like that one day... >_> I dunno...but I feel like the anime (and the movies) are always revolving around him >_< Sure he;s the main character, but you can't ALWAYS have the spotlight on him >_> sheesh...(That's why I kinda want him to lose a lil' more than he has to =3)

Anyways, back to the topic >_>

I'd would want him to appear when the gang heads back to visit Prof. Birch (for a celebration or problem, or whatever), and when they arrive at the Prof's lab, they find Brendan (working on research or etc etc...), and the Prof. intros Brendan to them

That's just a briefly vague opinion though ~_~...sorry...it's the laziness...

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
I really like the fact that people are taking a liking to my topic : Suppose May had a diary. What would she write in it after a day in Kanto while spending most of it thinking about Brendan?

I have a request Sweethart_772002, maybe you could draw a piccie of May and Brendan kissing? Something AU (alternate universe) to the comics you're drawing. Now that might not be you, I know, but all the other artists have done a kissing pic of other shippings. There's not a single picture out there with such a moment. Please?

Shinndo

Burning emotions

Way too lazy to do another drabble so... repost of my old one that relates to it...

----
“Welcome to the semi-final matches for today’s contest!”

May looked at the announcing television and sighed lightly. She had barely made it into the semi-finals. Fortunately, she had won, and her match had already ended. She was waiting for the next round to begin.

“Go Roselia!” May’s eye twitched slightly as she watched Drew throw his pokeball.

The trainer that he was going to battle was definitely strange; His white hair was held back by a headband, while most of his lower face was covered by a red scarf. He said nothing as he threw his own Pokeball, a Sceptile appearing.

“Begin!” The announcer yelled.

“Use Razor Leaf!” Drew yelled. Roselia spun quickly, sending out the attack.

“Leaf Blade!” The other trainer commanded, his Sceptile swiping through the leaves in one fell swoop.

“Use Magical Leaf! While he’s trying to dodge, hit him with a Solarbeam!” Drew yelled. He gasped lightly as Sceptile just vanished out of sight.

“Sceptile…” Sceptile immediately appeared behind Roselia. “…Dragon Claw!” Flames ignited its claws as it swiped. Roselia flew into the air, fainted.

“Winner is… is… er… contestant number 5!” The announcer said. He looked at the judges questioningly, seemly asking for his name. They only shook their heads in response as the trainer walked off.

Drew grumbled as he entered the waiting room, May giving him a sympathetic look.

“May, he’s strong… um… good luck…” He said quietly as he walked past him. May nodded slightly.

“Blaziken should be fine… it’s fire versus grass.” She said confidently. Drew smirked.

“It’s not all type advantage-” He stopped as the trainer walked in, his eyes widening as he saw May. May raised an eyebrow as he blushed lightly and walked away quickly.

“That was weird…” Drew said, confusion on his face.

“Yeah… but why does he seem so familiar?” May said uncertainly. Drew gave her a confused look.

“The next battle is about to begin!” The announcer yelled. May’s eyes widened as she ran for the stage. Drew only smirked as she almost tripped on her own feet.
May appeared on stage, huffing slightly as she sent out her Blaziken. The other trainer was ignoring her gaze as he summoned his Sceptile. Blaziken widened its eyes slightly as it viewed its opponent.

“Begin!”

“Blaziken, start off with a Fire Punch!” May yelled. It ran towards Sceptile and sent a fiery punch. Sceptile flew upward.

“Leaf Blade!” The other trainer yelled.

“Dodge and use Brick Break!” May yelled as Blaziken dodged and sent a flurry of punches. Sceptile landed on the arena, breathing heavily. The other trainer’s points were steadily decreasing, while her own were still very high.

“Blaziken, use Sky Uppercut!” May yelled. Blaziken turned towards her, seemingly questioning her. It looked at the opposing trainer and back at May.

“Blaziken…?” May looked at the other trainer, who was currently still ignoring her glare. He glanced at her slightly, before blushing. May smiled brightly, a revelation coming to her. The Sceptile... his actions...

“I give up...” She said softly. The crowd gasped lightly. The other trainer glared at her lightly, apparently confused.

“Your...” She looked at the trainer. “...pokemon had dodged everything… I had no chance...”

The judges looked at her in surprise and checked the replays. They widened their eyes lightly, watching in slow motion as Sceptile had fluidly dodged everything.

“She’s right…” Nurse Joy said, amazed. The judges nodded, looking at the announcer. He stumbled a bit before reaching the microphone.

“The winner is… er… What is you’re name?” The announcer asked.

“Stop the act… Brendan…” May said as she smiled. Brendan slowly pulled the scarf off and grinned sheepishly.

“Long time no see, May-” He stopped suddenly as May ran into him and hugged him. He blushed as she looked up at him.

“You idiot. You were going to loose on purpose, weren’t you?” She asked, glaring at him. He nodded slightly, smiling sheepishly.

“The idea was bad, but your heart was in the right place.” May said as she smiled.

“It’s nice to see you again.” He said softly as he hugged her. May sighed lightly as she looked at him.

She had lost the contest… but she had won back an old friend…
----

~Shinndo

wow i came back...............xP
If Yuuki appeared in the anime, how would you want him to appear?
uhhh... maybe in the woods where him and Haruka would battle...... :D

Shinndo-- I've read that before =P

Sweethart-- Yeah most likely =/ Ash... let's stop talking 'bout him, k?

BMH-- Nice thought. And YEY! Ash lost! *ahem* X-x;;

Random-nii-- *AHEM* xP Shouldn't talk about drinking contests... X3

New topic-- Brendan is in trouble and May has to decided what to do- Her three options are:

1) Let him die--- I mean, sheesh....
2) Run stupidly in circles sacred to dead
3)others

I'm sure this isn't that much of a topic but.....

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Brendan is in trouble and May has to decided what to do- Her three options are:

1) Let him die--- I mean, sheesh....
2) Run stupidly in circles sacred to dead
3)others

Let's see...definetly not choice 1. But I'm more for choice 2...maybe choice 3: RESCUE HIM.

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Shinndo said:

Way too lazy to do another drabble so... repost of my old one that relates to it...

~Shinndo

You guys need to read my posts more clearly. :p

If Brendan is in trouble... May should bring up the courage and save him.

~Shinndo

Status
Not open for further replies.