• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
did i accidentally double-post? i don't know, my computer went fritzy with my internet connection.

so you feel like writing a drabble, eh random h3ro?

Describe May's feelings of Brendan. about how long he's been gone, and how long it's been since they last saw each other.

Hmmm... let's see:

May (screaming): NOOOO!! It's Brendan!! It's that kid in school who used to tease me all the time and play practical jokes on me!!!!
Brendan (sweat-drops): A lot has changed since I last saw you May... I never knew I would have feelings for you now...
May (sweat-drops): You're not kidding, right?
Brendan: Nope, sorry...

Describe May's feelings of Brendan. about how long he's been gone, and how long it's been since they last saw each other.

for my answer i will right my short drabble-like thingymajigs

it was a beautiful sunny day ... and a sapphire blue eyed girl had just finished her drink and sat up on the soft gentle grass of the park .
hmm.. what should i do ?hey,i know i'll go on a swing . she walked over to the swings and sat down . she sighed and said i wish someone could push me on the swing ..... i can help you with that a ruby red eyed ,hot white haired trainer said as he pushed the girl
she said before looking, and you are ?
he stopped pushing and walked around for her to see him , why you dont remember and old friend ? she jumped off the swing and hugged the boy and said yes i do, brendan ,brendan birch !
yes may you do remember ! brendan replied.
i havent seen you in so long b-boy ,she hugged him once more and started to blush
brendan looked down at her blushing and said, same here yam
she looked up and smiled gently ,nadnerb nadnerb .she sighed and said here goes .you need to know ... i have to tell you ...i-i i love you . she blurted out . but before you say anything i know you probly dont feel the same wa--, she was cut off by a small kiss on the lips . may , i love you too !he looked at her .and they stared into each others eyes .for a while they walked around town remenising(i hoped i spelled that right) about the times they spent together .

well i know its probably bad ... but i try ^^;; practice makes perfect!
anyways thats my answer ...... that the best i can do for now that is !

Topic--

May: Brendan? I thought you...me...all... everyone...
Brendan: O_O Why are you so nervous?
May: ... X_x
Brendan: *takes a present out of the no where* 'Tis is for you!
May: T-thanks, I guess.
Brendan: You guess?
May: I guess so...
Both: *blush*
-----

Alright guys! ....

----

There's something I wanted to tell you, there's a HS club! Well, not in Serebii, but if you want to join it.... here's the link for the club. You need to join the forum to join the club! Please visit, it's only three of us... HS CLUB!

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
Since Christmas is coming, why don't we make Christmas topics?
What would Brendan & May do on Christmas?

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life

Climb Mt. Everest?

I don't know.................I'll think of something better later

And yes, I have an idea for a drabble, but i'll post it tonight when I have more time

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Why do you think May goes better with Brendan than Ash/Drew/etc.?
(Is this topic dead o_0?)

Umm...because it just does XD

I loath the anime nowadays (ever since Misty was kicked off >_> and when Ash got a new wardrobe.) I played Sapphire before watching the Hoenn series, then when I did watch it, I was too eager to see Brendan on the show-- but he wasn't on -_-. (Why isn't he on it!? he's a main character in the game like May! He should get some credit too on the anime >_<! )
Also, I tend to base things off the game rather than the anime because the games are the original stuff that everything is based on =D
Plus I've gotten too used to Brendan over these past years; and since he's one of the main characters on the game, I pair him up with May ^^!

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
yes sweethart_772002, that topic is dead like a Shedinja. still wandering around, waiting to be caught but not exactly alive. O_O

didn't we already discuss the Christmas thing? when the topic started, it was repeated over and over again. i remember that on one of the pages, someone posted the drabble three times!

c'mon folks, let's forget about Christmas for a little while?

Hoennshipping Pawns

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
By the time this post goes up it will officially be Thursday, December 1st, 2005

My birthday (sings the birthday song)
19 years old........wow, I can't believe im that old now. It feels like only yeaterday that I celebrated my 12th birthday (the older you get, the faster time flies)

Well, this is a birthday present from me to me :p

A Drabble (kind of)

WARNING!!! lame drabble up ahead, proceed with caution

Four years, thats how long it's been since the last time May had seen him. Four Whole years, since he had left for his journey to become a pokemon master. Four years since the last time she had seen his smile, four years since the last time she heard his voice. She remembers the last time she was with him as if it had happened yesterday.

(Insert flashback ripple affect here)

"I knew i'd find you here" Said May as she walked towards a tree, looking up at a large branch which held a certain white-haired trainer. "Shouldn't you get ready for your journey tomorrow?"

"Already done" Said the white-haired boy simply "I just came to this tree because, well, as you know, this is the spot where I come to which I need time to think about stuff, or if I just want to be alone"

"Oh, I see" Said May looking a little dissapointed. Did she bother him? "Am I interrupting anything?"

"Oh, no, of course not. May, you are the only acception, which is why I showed you this place. I always have time for my best friend." Said the white-haired boy with a smile. "So, whats up? You're obviously here for a reason. So whats on your mind?" He asked with the smile still on his face.

"Oh, yea, that,.......umm, well, it's really not that important." May lied. She knew that she was there to tell him that she had a small crush on him. Just so that she could get it off her chest. But she couldin't. "I just wanted to tell you to be careful on your journey and not to do the reckless things that you usually do, and, not to forget about me."

"C'mon May, you think that I, Brendan Birch, future pokemon master, can forget somone as important as you?" Said Brendan as he stood up on the branch, then he droped down to the ground next to May. May haddn't answerd Brendan's question "No matter what happenens to me, wheather I become famous or not, I won't forget you, of all people, May, you aremy closest, longest, and best friend. And I want to give you something that shows you how much you mean to me." Brendan then reached into his shirt that he was wearing, and took off a necklace with a small ruby pendant, then he placed it in May's hands.

"Brendan, I can't accept this!" May was shocked that he was giving her the necklace his mom had given him when he was three years old. When his mom was still alive.

"Take it." Brendan insisted. "This way, when we do meet again, if for some god forsaken reason that I don't remember you, that necklace is proff of who you are and what you mean to me." May was speechless, she had nothnig left to say. "Well, I better get home, I have a big day tomorrow. May, take care, and i'll see you again, I promise" Brendan finished and gave May a hug, then started to walk off towards his house. May, however, was still frozen from what Brendan had given her.

(Insert flashback ripple affect here)

One year after that, May had started her own journey. She had traveled with her younger brother and several other trainers, along the way in her journey, she had found her calling, pokemon coordinating. As the years went by, her coordinating skills had improved, she was doing quite well for herself. But, something still hurted inside, and it only got worse as time progressed.

It was her crush on Brendan. Once he left, May then realized how much she had liked him, how much she had missed him and everything about him. The more that she wanted to drop the crush she had on him, the more it grew. It also pained her moreso when sahe would be at a pokemon center and listen to other trainers conversations and hear this:

"Hey, did you hear? That Brendan kid won the Hoenn League!"

"Are you serious? Man, he must be one strong trainer."

or

"Woah, did you hear? That Brendan kid who won the Hoenn League just won the Jhoto League!"

"What? No way, Man that kid has some talent, I see him going places in the future."

These conversations sometimes hurt May. They hurt her because he was acomplishing so much, and yet, she was not there for him. She was not there to congradulate him, she diddn't even see any of his accomplishments on T.V. There were sometimes in which she had found out that he was in town, but to her dismay, by the time she had gotten there, he had already left.

Now, May had decided to take a break and stay home for a few days. After all the traveling she had done, it did feel nice to be home for a while. One evening, she had decided to go visit Brendan's spot, to do some thinking herself. As the tree came into sight, May had noticed that somebody was resting under the tree on the roots. May could not make out who it is from where she was, but, as she had gotten closer, she noticed a green bandana, she had noticed white hair, a black with red designs T-shirt, and a pair of black pants under a pair of black shorts. It couldn't have been, after all these years. HE was right there, resting under "his" tree, listening to a MP3 player, eyes closed. But, it was him, it was.

"Brendan!" May said loudly so that Brendan could hear over his music.

Brendan did hear, he opened his eyes to see a very happy May standing over him. Wide eyed, Brendan shot up to his feet quicker than you can say 'peanuts' "May, wow, it's you!" Said Brendan as he gave her a hug.

"Hey Brendan" Replied May "How long have you been in town?"

"For about four hours" Said Brendan "Man, it's been too long, how have you been? How was your trip?" Brendan asked enthusiasticly.

"My trip so far has been really great; I decided to become a pokemon coordinator, and I traveled all around Hoenn and Kanto. I've entered two grand festivals, and I lost my first one, but I won the second time." Said May "What about you Brendan? Let me hear your story " May asked

Brendan had remained silent for sometime, then he spoke. "My journey, it started out great. I had decided to go for the Hoenn League. I won my first two badges with ease, but then, reality decided to slap me upside the head with cold hard truth." Brendan's tone got darker "It caused me to look back at my life and question everything I had done and to do some serious soul searching, however." His tone became normal again "Beacuse of that, I was able to learn things about myself that, otherwise, I would have never known. Then I came back stronger than ever and captcured not only the Hoenn League championship and the Kanto League championship, but the Jhoto League champinoship as well." Brendan finished with a big smile on his face.

"Wow, you must have seen alot." Replied May

"Yea..." Said Brendan, "There was one thing that I realized I was missing on my journey though. It was something that, untill that time, diddn't know that I wanted and needed, and it wasn't untill my realization that I knew that I had it, but was too ignorant to konw that I did. And it pained me every day for all these years to know that I had let it slipped through my fingers." Brendan finished.

May saw the concerned look in his face, and got closer to him and asked "And what was that?"

Brendan took a deep breath and looked may in the eyes "You"

May was completely cought off guard form that comment she gasped and took a step back "Wh..what do you mean by that?"

Brendan took one step closer to May. "It means that ever since we were smaller, i've had a crush on you, but, thats all I ever thought of it, a simple crush. But it grew, and it kept on growing. Then I left for my journey. It seemed to have died down a little bit, but then, on my soul searching, I found that I had more feelings for you that I never knew that I had. I found that I liked everything about you, your laugh, your smile, your eyes. When I realized this I knew that it was too late. I had to deal with that for all these years. Now that you are here, I feel that I have to tell you that I....................love you."

May could not beileve what she was hearing. his feelings, they were EXACTLY what she had felt for him. "Brendan.....I, I, you" tears started to come out of her eyes "I, I, I.....Brendan..." She couldin't say anything, she just threw herslef on him and held him tighly in a hug "I love you too." She finally managed to tell him in a soft tone.

Brendan returned his affection as he wraped his arms around May and held her tightly. Then he lightley kissed May on the cheek. May, then returned the kiss but not on the cheek, but on the lips, and as she was doing this, she could hear the song that was comming out of Brendan's MP3 player, the lyrics that were comming out caught May's attention

All I ever wanted

All I ever needed

Is here, in my arms

At this point, those lyrics couldn't be more true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sigh* done,

Yea, this took WAY longer than expected, I hope you people like this one, I put some serious thought into this one.

in the end, the lyrics are from an 80's song named "Enjoy The Silence" by an 80's band named 'Depeche Mode'

I need sleep......

Last edited:

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
Champion Drake said:
Since Christmas is coming, why don't we make Christmas topics?

Hmmm... let's see, first, the annual Christmas shopping. The might do it together or do it in secret. But if they would do the Christmas shopping together, they would make up excuses and buy gifts for their parents and then secretly buy gifts for each other! XD How cute!

I'll add in more detail on the next post! XD

random h3ro------ really great drabble ^.^ i liked it !
ohh and today is my birthday too !

already answered this twice ! i quoted it the last time so if ya want the answer you can look it up i am too lazy to find it !

Last edited:

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
you know, the christmas thing is already getting old, and it's only the first day of December! o_O? but seriously folks, we can just hold the christmas topic for a little while? little while like about two days before christmas?

we all need to get our minds off of christmas for a "little while"

Hoennshipping Pawns

BMH-- sorry but no .... some people have christmas spirit ,and you cant stop that .... so if people have christmas topics , so what just reply to them and if not then dont say anything at all thats basically the rules cause you would be spamming and no spamming is a rule ! >> i know its probably confusing .

anyways to stop the bad vibes (i have no clue its the first thing that popped up in my mind) i will create a new topic

topic: how do you think brendan and may met for the first time ?

hikari_blaze

Topic: How do you think Brendan and May met for the first time?

I'd say they must be childhood friends that met under a tree when they were probably 5. I wrote a one-shot about Do You Remember?

That's how I imagine it! ^__^

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
yes sweethart_772002, that topic is dead like a Shedinja. still wandering around, waiting to be caught but not exactly alive. O_O

didn't we already discuss the Christmas thing? when the topic started, it was repeated over and over again. i remember that on one of the pages, someone posted the drabble three times!

c'mon folks, let's forget about Christmas for a little while?

Hoennshipping Pawns

I like resurrecting old topics :D

How do you think Brendan and May met for the first time?
I'd agree with hikari_blaze. They were probably childhood sweethearts ^_^

Ah =D I wanna read you're one-shot hikari_blaze!!

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
now this is a topic i can relate too. my first drabble.

a girl sat alone in a dark room, filled with boxes labeled 'Kitchenware' or 'Living room'. they room shook with a halt as the sound of a car door opened and closed was heard. unexpectedly, the wall rose to the ceiling, enteringa light powerful enough to blind Zubats. (A/N: inside joke XD) she covered her eyes as a woman spoke.

"May, we're here!"

(A/N: i know this is cliched, but was this done in the anime? wait a minute, doesn't the anime follow the game story lines?)

she followed the woman into a house they parked next to. when they entered, Machokes were already setting up boxes on the floor. her mother, said that the pokemon do all the work, along with a witty coment at slavery. she told her daughter to set her clock in her room upstairs at the right time. after setting it up, her mother called her to the living room. she rushed downstairs to see the tv news reporter already signing off on the tv. her mother sounded disappointed and said her father, Norman, was on tv and sad that she missed it. remembering Norman, she tells her daughter about the next door neighbor and said something about Prof. Birch and his son. agreeing to go meet him, she left the house and entered the one next door.

inside the house, a kid with white hair was reading a bbok about pokemon habitats. being the son of Prof. Birch, he got his love of pokemon knowledge from him and wanted to know everything there was about pokemon. he heard some conversation downstairs, something about 'new neighbor' and 'upstairs'. he forgot all about it as soon as he saw an interesting article about Lilieep's daily diets. he was so focused on the article, he didn't see a girl walk into his room.

"Um, hello."

"AH!" he yelled in surprised. it was a short yelp, but she knew she disturbed him.

"Uh."

"Oh, sorry. i didn't see you there," he stood up and held out a hand, "my name's Brendan. what's yours?"

"May," she said as she shook his hand.

"So you're our new neighbors?"

"Yeah."

"We don't get many people here. and if we do, they're never here alot," he said as he walked to the window and looked out at Littleroot.

She noticed the book he was reading and grabbed it, looking at all the pokemon that lived in hoenn. he turned around and noticed she was looking at his book.

"Like it?" he said.

"There's so many pokemon," she said in awe.

"Didn't you move from Jhoto?" he asked.

"Yeah, i'm new to hoenn and i don't know that much about the pokemon here."

"Well, i can help you with that. i'm studying pokemon in preparation for my journey. do you want to become a pokemon master?" he asked.

"Well, not really. it crossed my mind once, but i never really considered it."

"Well, you being the daughter of Norman, i'd figure you would've at least considered it a couple of times. maybe it's just us boys."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" she asked angrily.

"Kidding, kidding. but really, if you are going to go on a journey, you'll need a basic knowledge of the pokemon here."

"...okay."

"Can i have my book now?"

after giving him his book, he sat back down on his desk and flipped through the pages as she saw the exotic variety of pokemon.

"That one's funny-lookin'," she said.

"It's a Sceptile."

"That ones creepy."

"Mawile."

and so, from this day on, the two became friends. May was learning all there was about the pokemon in hoenn, and the two were happy. until, Brendan turned twelve.

(A/N: i'm not sure what's the legal age for someone to be a trainer, but it feels right right at twelve.)

"Here's your Mudkip," Prof. Birch said.

Brendan took the pokeball without a word and walked outside to see a sad May.

"Do you really have to go?" she said.

"Yes. i want to become a pokemon master, and to do that, i have to leave."

she was on the verge of tears and didn't want him to leave, but didn't know why.

"Don't woory," he said, "as soo nas you turn twelve, you'll be on your journey. one day, we'll meet again and travel together."

she knew his words were true, and felt happy again. she encouraged him to travel far, without stopping, as for one day they will meet again. and still to this day, she hasn't lost faith in this belief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

you're not the only one who does drabbles Random h3ro.

Faerie

MONS
Heya! I'M BACK! 8D I sure haven't been here in a long time. I see that there're a few new faces here too...Or at least, new to me 'cause it's been so long since my last visit. xD

They probably met when one of them moved into the town, like in the video games, but I envision it to be a little...Different. I suppose I might post it in a little bit, but I'm to lazy to do it at this moment. >__>

Shinndo

Burning emotions

Here's one of my drabbles in response to the topic. Added a christmas scenario, being so close to it. A bit deeper then usually, i wanted to delve deeper in May's conciousness.

“The Birches are coming over for Christmas. I heard also Brendan’s back from his trip.”

I stared silently at the opposite wall, my back lent against another. My brown hair fell over my eyes as I bent my head forward. I felt a bit numb from the news… I didn’t know whether to be happy, or scared for my life. My parents continued to ramble on about the Birches, but I didn’t take in any of it. One thing was repeating itself through my mind like a song’s chorus.

“Brendan’s coming back…”

I tripped lightly as a blue blur flew by, spinning me slightly. I growled lightly as Max smirked lightly, running into the living room. Max is so… immature… for someone who was fourteen; he sure didn’t act like it.

“Max! Watch where you’re going!” I yelled angrily at him, raising my fist slightly. He smiled at me in reply, is face beaming with a grin.

“Sorry May, I’m just really excited… Brendan Birch, Hoenn Champion at the age of eleven… coming to my house…” Max said softly looking up in wonder. He stared at me, grinning slightly. “Mom also said you had some history with him.” I sweat dropped. “Back in school, wasn’t he your first-” I ran up to him, putting him into a headlock. I narrowed my eyes at him as he cowered in fright.

“You know nothing. You heard nothing. Understand?” I growled menacingly. He nodded frantically, sweating slightly. I dropped my grip as the doorbell rang, resurfacing my nerves. Max rang to the door quickly, tripping over himself slightly.

“Professor! It’s been such a long time!” I heard my mom yell in delight. I hid around the corner, eavesdropping. “Brendan! My… you’ve grown much taller!” My attention perked lightly as I peaked into the hallway. I felt silly- How can an old crush affect me like this?

“It’s nice to be back in Hoenn, I missed everyone here.” I examined him lightly, scanning him like a Noctowl. He had gotten taller, standing more then a few inches taller then me. His white hair had gotten longer; it flowed out from the top of his headband. He grinned shyly as he continued to talk to my mom, his crimson eyes filled with mirth.

“I’ll just place these in the living room.” Brendan said as he lifted some gifts. Oh crap… he’s headed this way! May… think… no… RUN!

“Oof-” I felt a strong pair of arms grab me as I fell over, tripping idiotically over my own two feet as I had attempted to get away. I reluctantly opened my eyes, hoping it was my father who had caught me and not-

“Brendan…” I said softly as I stared at him. He smiled lightly, concern lifting from his eyes. I got up onto my feet, hoping my face wasn’t red from embarrassment… yeah embarrassment… is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

“I’m glad you didn’t change at all May, still clumsy and beautiful.” He said as he chuckled softly. I felt my face go red hot. He picked up the fallen gifts and carried them into the living room, leaving me with my thoughts. Did he just say… that I was beautiful? I held my hand to my face, covering it lightly in case anyone walked by. I couldn’t help but feel… was he the same Brendan who I had fallen for… was he still the same smiling goof he was… did he change… was that feeling of fear before… a fear that he had changed?

“May! Dinner time!” I gasped lightly as I hurried towards the kitchen. I glanced around, blushing lightly as I sat down in the only available seat; the one right across from Brendan. He smiled at me as he noticed me staring at him. I looked away; gosh I must look like an idiot… his expression changed to confusion.

Dinner went by relatively quickly. They only time I talked was when someone asked me a question. Brendan was quiet as well, stirring his soup like he was in deep thought. He excused himself as he got up, heading toward the back porch. I cocked my head in confusion; what’s going on?

“Excuse me.” I said politely as I left the table. I zipped up my jacket and walked onto the porch, where Brendan was quietly watching the sky. Snow was falling around us serenely, gleaming lightly.

“So May… are you going to tell me why you’ve been ignoring me? Or do I have to tickle it out of you?” He said softly as he glanced at me. He chuckled lightly as I gave him a glare. I walked up next to him, bending over the rail.

“I don’t know, it just seems like a long time… I don’t know if you had-”

“Changed?” He finished with a smile. He chuckled lightly, closing his eyes in relief. “I thought you were mad at me.”

I gave him a smirk. “Afraid of my wraith?” I said jokingly. He put his arms on my shoulder and pulled me next to him softly, I blushed lightly as he lent down.

“Yep.” He said softly, smiling as he looked at me. I pushed his face away with my hand, my eyes narrowed lightly in annoyance. He looked at me skeptically as he rubbed that part of his cheek.

“You’ve gotten stronger…” he mumbled as he continued to rub. I laughed lightly as he frowned. I glanced at the night sky, watching as the snow continued to fall.

“It’s beautiful… isn’t it?” I said quietly, my eyes wide in awe. Brendan cocked his head and smiled.

“But, it’s not as beautiful as you.” He said softly, grinning sheepishly. I felt my heart flutter as I stared at him. I chuckled softly, placing my head on his shoulder. I felt him tense up lightly, a small tint of red upon his face.

“Your really haven’t changed…”

The end, but you can add this to the end for humor.

Brendan looked up, his face in alert. I grabbed his arm and looked at him in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. He narrowed his eyes lightly.

“I don’t think we’re alone…” He made a snowball and threw it at a nearby tree. A small yelp was heard as something fell out, falling onto a snow pile.

“You’re not good at hiding… whoever you are…” Brendan said as he stepped over to the pile. He picked up the figure, holding him by the back of his coat. I narrowed my eyes as I examined him.

“Max…” I growled. Brendan looked at Max in mild surprise, his eyes in confusion.

“Hey Brendan… hey sis…” he said as he sweat dropped. A small camera fell out from his pocket as Brendan shook him lightly. I narrowed my eyes.

“MAX!” I yelled angrily. Brendan widened his eyes, putting Max down.

“Run little guy! Run like the wind!” he yelled frantically. “I’ll hold her off!”

“Brendan… LET ME AT HIM!” I yelled as Brendan restrained me. He sweat dropped as he held on to me tightly.

“Brendan and May sitting in the…” I growled angrily as he started singing the song from afar. I felt Brendan’s arms letting me go, watching in confusion as he walked towards Max. His crimson eyes flared in embarrassment. I widened my eyes.

“Run Max! Run like the wind!”

Hope you enjoyed it.

~Shinndo

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
so, Shinndo, can you rate me on my drabble? it was a thing we used to do over at [web name here].

but i'm not too sure if that fits into the topic. it was cute but not much about how they met.

Shinndo

Burning emotions

I was drabbeling for that topic.

but i'm not too sure if that fits into the topic.

Take one of my five minute write ups then.

“Daddy…” May, eight years old whined lightly as she followed her father down the road. She held onto his head and gripped it lightly. She narrowed her eyes lightly as Norman seemed to have ignored her.

“Dad!” May yelled. Norman looked down in surprise. “Sorry May, I was thinking. Don’t worry we’re almost there.” May sighed as she stared lazily at the road.

“This is boring…”

They soon met up with a young man in a lab coat. His name; Professor Birch. May sat down on a nearby bench, swinging her legs back and forth. She looked up as her father walked over to her, frowning lightly.

“May, I have to talk to the Professor in private really fast, wait out here okay?” May frowned but nodded, obeying her father. She watched as her father walked into the lab, hopping off the bench as he disappeared out of sight.

“This isn’t fun at all…” She said as she walked back up the road. She gasped lightly as she saw a Poochyena a few feet from her. She watched it curiously, walking closer.

“Ahhh… It’s so cute…” The Poochyena growled at her menacingly. May widened her eyes as she backed up, frightened. She fell over, the Poochyena advancing.

“Treecko! Use Pound!” A boy yelled as he jumped from a nearby bush. He grinned lightly as he lent her a hand, picking her up. The Poochyena ran away, howling as Treecko gave chase.

May was shaken up, her hands trembling. “Thank you…” She said softly, looking at the ground. “My name’s Brendan, I’ll take you back to the lab.” The young boy smiled, grabbing her hand and walking back towards the lab.

“Don’t be afraid, I’m here to protect you.” He said confidently. May blushed lightly, nodding slightly.

Norman was waiting outside, his eyes a bit stern. May looked at him sheepishly, walking up to him.

“Dad, I-”

“She was playing with me, we didn’t know that the time went by so quickly.” The boy said. May looked at him in surprise. Norman smiled.

“Is that so Brendan? Well, we’ll be on our way…” May took one last look at Brendan, waving her hand. “Bye Brendan!”

Brendan smiled brightly, waving both hands in the air. “Bye May!”

Professor Birch looked down at his son, wondering what exactly did happen.

Mostly explains May's first fear of Pokemon, with it being a traumatizing experience.

I'll rate it later on, when I get more time.

~Shinndo

Status
Not open for further replies.