• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
*thinking process initiated*

*thinking*.......................................*PING*

this was the best I could come up with;

If both May and Brendan were in a band, what would they be performing?

my answer (and exmaple)

May could play the drums and Brendan could play the guitar (White Stripes anyone? Even thoguh I now hate them, it;s still the only example I could think of)

......................well, that was my shot at it

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Maybe with Wally and Ash or something, they could be like My Chemical Romance or Fall Out Boy! Yeah! I think Brendan would be vocals, May could be electric guitar, Ash can be bass guitar, Misty can be lead guitar, and Wally can be drums! Stupid idea, I know.

hmm .. maybe
brendan --will be lead singer /guitarist
may -- singer
ash--electric guitar
wally and or misty -- drums

well thats all i got

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
not to be rude or anything, but i'll pass on this topic. it's not that i don't like music, it's just that i really don't care what band sings what kind of music. i only have the ear for certain types of music, not the entire album.

Well, I think that BHM is SPAMimng quite porpusely, so if you don't want to answer the topic or don't like it, please don't post.

There's this Mexican band called: Lu, it a duet, it's quite good I love it. I also, think May would be the girl in the duet and BB the guy.... Right....

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
CuTe ToGePi said:
There's this Mexican band called: Lu, it a duet, it's quite good I love it. I also, think May would be the girl in the duet and BB the guy.... Right....
I've heard of that band. I guess it would fit May and Brendan nicely.

So, do we have another topic? 'Cause I'm burning rubber tonight!

hikari_blaze

Brendan - Lead Singer, Guitarist
May - Second Lead Singer, Bass
Their Pokemon could do the rest. That'd be cool, pokemon rocking on guitars. XP

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
I've been dying to throw this topic out for a while:

If Brendan were to use a pickup line to make May notice him, what pickup line would he use??

My choice would be the classic "DId it hurt when you fell from heaven?" or "Is your dad a baker, cuz you have nice buns" XD *runs away to laugh hysterically*

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
If Brendan were to use a pickup line to make May notice him, what pickup line would he use??
I got one. Ahem...

"What's your sign? Dangerous curves ahead?"

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
you know guys, this topic would make Brendan look like a total jerk. that would crush the hoennshipping heart. i STRONGLY suggest switching topics right now.

this isn't spam. EX: HOENNSHIPPING PAWNS

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Black Murder Heavangelon said:
this isn't spam. EX: HOENNSHIPPING PAWNS

That is spam... no relevance what so ever... and you've been tagged already for 'warned'... anymore offenses and you are going to be banned.

None, cause I think he's not that type of person... maybe "May... you're... you're just beautiful..."

~Shinndo

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
i've been tagged? it doesn't work that way at Gametalk! but then again, this isn't gametalk. i thought it was okay to speak out my opinion on topics that are about hoennshipping here. and what happens if i do get banned? being banned at gametalk isn't a problem, but how does it work here?

on-topic:

this topic was quite ignored when i thought of it.

Think of a drabble/opinion to this: Brendan+May+yourself (if you wanna)+Game of Truth or Dare=???

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.

Brendan's not the type of guy to use pickup lines.*sighs* I'll think of something...
(I'll use robot versions of Brendan & May.)

Brendan Robot: Tell me, did it hurt?
May Robot: Did what hurt?
Brendan Robot: When you fell down from heavan!
Brendan&May: BOO! YOU STINK!
Me: I knew I should've not made those robots...

As an ansurw to the topic.
Brendan: "May did any one tell you that you were sweter than all the sugar in the world put together
May: *Blush* *Kisses Brendan for 5 mins*
Brendan: *Blush*

And I decline the truth of dare thing for me

hikari_blaze

If Brendan were to use a pickup line to make May notice him, what pickup line would he use?

"Are you fresh from the oven cause boy, are you hot!"

Alright. My eyes are lying to me... =O SPAM has returned... and yet, more problem to be added. I. Have. Wasted. My. Energy. On. This. Thread. For. What? For. You. Guys. Make. Us. Look. Dumb. Bashing. And. SPAMing. Is. Not. The. Damn. Answer.

BHM- If you don't stop I'm going to report you. No, matter what. So, stop or stop. You decide. Ohh, and also, being new is not an excuse. It has never been. I'll suggest you, to go to the annaunments amd check a thread called "I'm New. not an excuse anymore." Thank you.

Topic wise... I really duuno.. ^^;;

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
CuTe ToGePi said:
Alright. My eyes are lying to me... =O SPAM has returned... and yet, more problem to be added. I. Have. Wasted. My. Energy. On. This. Thread. For. What? For. You. Guys. Make. Us. Look. Dumb. Bashing. And. SPAMing. Is. Not. The. Damn. Answer.
*looks at page* I think it may have been your eyes. 'Cause I don't see much SPAM, except for BMH. Maybe it's just me.

As for the topic: I'm not gonna say any more lines. I agree that Brendan isn't like that.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
CuTe ToGePi said:

BHM- If you don't stop I'm going to report you. No, matter what. So, stop or stop. You decide. Ohh, and also, being new is not an excuse. It has never been. I'll suggest you, to go to the annaunments amd check a thread called "I'm New. not an excuse anymore." Thank you.

Topic wise... I really duuno.. ^^;;

Man, this thread is ruthless. not to mention the rules here. okay, but i thought...forget it.

New topic: Brendan and May have befriended a wild Ralts and agreed not to capture it (the heck should i know?) It has been reading their minds and decides to be tricky with their emotions by telling their pokemon tiny hints of it.

like i said, i'm dry right now (there has got to be a better way to say that). this topic needs some creativity to get correctly.

by the way, i'm sorry. but i didn't know, i thought...never mind.

hikari_blaze

Yes, I would have to agree. The only type who use pickup lines are playboys in my opinion, Brendan is not a playboy!

BMH, I know ya love the Hoennshipping but please... STOP. SPAMMING. You're making members like CuTe ToGePi leave! Please don't leave, CT.

Uh... new topic...

Brendan and May have befriended a wild Ralts and agreed not to capture it (the heck should i know?) It has been reading their minds and decides to be tricky with their emotions by telling their pokemon tiny hints of it.

It would tell them how Brendan dreams about May every night, thinking about her every day and vise versa. I'm not much on ideas...

What happened to CT's one-shot contest? We've completely forget...

Status
Not open for further replies.