• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kamairie

Kanta said:
Hi "I'm bored." xDDDDD

*tosses you a chocolate chip cookie*

"I'm bored"! Where are you going! >=D I just met you "I'm bored"! xDDD ROFL
Glad you noticed I am a Neji-freak. =3

And . . . *whacks* You have bad grammar interpreting skills! =_= "Hi, I'm bored." can either be (in the other humourous . . . not, sense that Kanta was picking at) that I'm talking to someone called I'm bored or that my name is bored.

Kanta said:
xD;; I came back to see . . . o-o;;; ZOMG! ALL THREE TRIPPIES POSTED ONE AFTER ANOTHER! o_O It was me, then "I'm bored" *whacked* I mean Kam, then you! =OOOO THE CONSPIRICY!
*whacks again* Wow, this is fun. ^.^ *whacks over and over*

*sees Windy's custom title and location* O'_'O* WHAT?!?! *chases with her super-mallet of doom*

. . .

*sees Windy's sig* Okay, I'm tired, just . . . die, please. -_-

*leaves again*

Kamairie said:
Glad you noticed I am a Neji-freak. =3

And . . . *whacks* You have bad grammar interpreting skills! =_= "Hi, I'm bored." can either be (in the other humourous . . . not, sense that Kanta was picking at) that I'm talking to someone called I'm bored or that my name is bored.

*whacks again* Wow, this is fun. ^.^ *whacks over and over*

*sees Windy's custom title and location* O'_'O* WHAT?!?! *chases with her super-mallet of doom*

. . .

*sees Windy's sig* Okay, I'm tired, just . . . die, please. -_-

*leaves again*

I think we all noticed that, Kam...xDD

Even if she is your sister you don't have to whack her >:3 *whacks* xD

Yeah, wahcking is fun... *whacks again*

Should slow down...O_O

What song would May dedicate to Brendan and vice versa?

Kyoto-chan

Toge-chan-- -sweatdrops- Then...Cel-kun! XD

Kei-san-- O_O;; -scared of Kei-san's whacking skills now- n_n

Ne...? What's in Windy's custom title and location? o_O

;157;- Kyoto-chan, the one who ish afraid of Kei-san -;172;

hikari_blaze

Listen To Your Heart, I guess...

Simple and Clean's good too.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
i got nothing for this topic. i've downloaded a lot of music, but none of 'em seem to fit with the topic well. oh well.

You guys will NOT believe it. i know some of you remember anime 4-ever, but no one has an idea of where he is. well, I FOUND HIM! he's at this other forum site called Gametalk. it's a place where discussions about games are held, among other interests. how did i find him? he said he was an ex-fan of Pokemon and has long abandoned these forums. but, i know he's a hoennshipper. He gave me great reviews for my story 'Wrath of Groudon' and said he gives me all of his respect. he has my back and will gladly do favors for me. what he doesn't know is, that i know he's been here. just letting you guys kow.

One question about him though, what was he known for in these forums?

K

Kamairie

Togepi said:
Even if she is your sister you don't have to whack her >:3 *whacks* xD

Yeah, wahcking is fun... *whacks again*
X.x NO~! I'm suppsoed to do the whacking here!!! >_<; *whacks back a thousand times*

*ish spamming the thread up* <_< Mwahahaha!

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Brendan was in trouble, how would May save him?

.........May saves Brendan from his annoying cousin Benny or something, he is at Brendan's house for the weekend, and Brendan is getting annoyed by his cousins endless talking, and talking, and talking. Then May comes into the picture and tells him that he is late for their date and drags him, out the house.

But, what Brendan doesn't know, is that he really WAS late for his date with May (and now he's gonna get it) So...I guess she kinda did help him there

Brendan > May : 'Love Song' By 'The Cure'
May > Brendan : 'Dearest' By 'Ayumi Hamazaki'

Originally posted by CuTe ToGePi

...drinking contest? o_O

Be proud of it. I drink too mucho Coke during the day too. . . (With so many sugar ...why did I faint?! *rubs head* )

Coke drinking contest eh? (Pulls out a two liter bottle of Coke and sets it on the table) Let's go!

Seriously, I think it may be a problem, I can EASILY down a two liter in a half hour, I drink soooo much coke that, I am immune to the caffine, I need to mix it with a 'Full Throtle' Energy drink for me to be hyper (It also tastes like a White Cherry Airhead, Yummy)

Last edited:
Vampiric Knight said:
'We belong together' by Mariah Carey. I can't think of any other songs.

That's a good one... ^_^

Kyoto said:
Toge-chan-- -sweatdrops- Then...Cel-kun! XD

Kei-san-- O_O;; -scared of Kei-san's whacking skills now- n_n

Ne...? What's in Windy's custom title and location? o_O

- Kyoto-chan, the one who ish afraid of Kei-san -

xDD

Who's Windy anyway? ^^;; *gets shot* x_x;;

XDD

Hiraki_Blaze said:
Listen To Your Heart, I guess...

Simple and Clean's good too.

You guess? >.< That's how confident we are! >-<;;

i got nothing for this topic. i've downloaded a lot of music, but none of 'em seem to fit with the topic well. oh well.

You guys will NOT believe it. i know some of you remember anime 4-ever, but no one has an idea of where he is. well, I FOUND HIM! he's at this other forum site called Gametalk. it's a place where discussions about games are held, among other interests. how did i find him? he said he was an ex-fan of Pokemon and has long abandoned these forums. but, i know he's a hoennshipper. He gave me great reviews for my story 'Wrath of Groudon' and said he gives me all of his respect. he has my back and will gladly do favors for me. what he doesn't know is, that i know he's been here. just letting you guys kow.

One question about him though, what was he known for in these forums?

Really? o.o

Great, I should review your fic too... ^-^

I ditto, maybe Kyoto or Kam knows...probably Kanta knows...x_x;;

Kam said:
X.x NO~! I'm suppsoed to do the whacking here!!! >_<; *whacks back a thousand times*

*ish spamming the thread up* <_< Mwahahaha!

Not anymore~! Now, it's the two of us, (and Seq) who do the whacking here! Oh, yeah? *whacks back a million times* >:3

Random-nii said:
Coke drinking contest eh? (Pulls out a two liter bottle of Coke and sets it on the table) Let's go!

Seriously, I think it may be a problem, I can EASILY down a two liter in a half hour, I drink soooo much coke that, I am immune to the caffine, I need to mix it with a 'Full Throtle' Energy drink for me to be hyper (It also tastes like a White Cherry Airhead, Yummy)

>=) *starts drinking* ...*can't talk because she's drinking* ...*going to choke soon* .... *finishes* Ha! ...I-I-I didn't check how many time I took ;-;

Topic- I think: Entra en Mi Vida-Sin Bandera, Grita-Lu, err, Addcited-Kelly Clarckson, Beautiful Disaster-Kelly Clarkson, Angel-Robbie Williams (Both versions Engklish and Spanish)... and so on... Ohh! I forgot Sirena-Sin Bandera

EDIT: People post!!!111oneone

Last edited:

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Saving the thread from falling onto the second page...

'Destiny'-Nami Tamaki

~Shinndo

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
(Looks around and notices a tumbleweed pass by)

Wow, this is the emptiest i've seen this thread

maybe a new topic? or are people just lazy?

Originallly posted by CuTe ToGePi

>=) *starts drinking* ...*can't talk because she's drinking* ...*going to choke soon* .... *finishes* Ha! ...I-I-I didn't check how many time I took ;-;

............Not wanting to be outdone(I've got a reputation to live up to in my area) ::Gets into car, drives to 7-11, buys three two liters of Coke and five cans of Full Throtle energy drinks, comes back, pours all contents into a giant mug, cracks knuckles and neck:: Here I go *Drinking, drinking, drinking, holding back tears from all the acid burning my tounge, finishes*

BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!
.........................nothing :p................

wait, I think I feel something........

*falls over and heart is beating so fast from all that caffiene, heartbeat is going so fast that it dies out* *dies*

*Has so much caffiene in my body that it jumpstarts my heart back in to beating* *is revived*

all in a days work........

hikari_blaze

Random H3RO said:
(Looks around and notices a tumbleweed pass by)

Wow, this is the emptiest i've seen this thread

maybe a new topic? or are people just lazy?

Both. I'm low on topic ideas...

Brendan draws a picture for May. What would he draw and vice versa (besides each other).

This is all I could come up with. T_T

Brendan would draw her pokemon and May would draw Brendan and Swampert.

Kyoto-chan

BMH and Toge-chan-- ^^; Gomen, I don't even REMEMBER him...o.o;;

Topic: Hmmm...

A pretty pretty heart! XDDDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Brendan draws a picture for May. What would he draw and vice versa (besides each other).

Hmmm.... He would draw a dormant volcano for her, while she would draw a waterfall with a rainbow for him.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Well guys, i looked back at the first pages and even further to see that anime 4-ever was quite the criticizer about the anime. i can see the pokemon fan in him back them, but not why he liked hoennshipping. yeah...

anyway, i can see that no one's here. looking at the first pages gave me a taste of how these forums where. so, i thought of a really interesting topic, seeing that the current one might not cause any speculation, no offense (hell, i don't even know if i'm using these words right! lol).

What kind of questions would you ask Brendan and/orMay if given the chance?

A

Asuka

Black Murder Heavangelon said:
Well guys, i looked back at the first pages and even further to see that anime 4-ever was quite the criticizer about the anime. i can see the pokemon fan in him back them, but not why he liked hoennshipping. yeah...

anyway, i can see that no one's here. looking at the first pages gave me a taste of how these forums where. so, i thought of a really interesting topic, seeing that the current one might not cause any speculation, no offense (hell, i don't even know if i'm using these words right! lol).

Criticizer? Wonder what did he criticze.. Is he a Hoennshipping fan,really?

Topic:I'd ask them when will they go on a date? Hahaha..

Kanta-chan

*sighs* =/ This topic always pops up.

DEPEND ON YOU- Ayumi Hamasaki

- - -

Why does everyone whack me now? ;_; I'm safe no where. >=(

*leaves also*

originally posted by kanta
Why does everyone whack me now? ;_; I'm safe no where. >=(

hehe .. i'm lucky i havn't gotten whacked yet XP

i got nothing - - ;;

hmm maybe everytime we touch i like that song , maybe thats what she would dedicate to him

Kyoto-chan

Evil-chan-- >=) Because you're whackable.

-was feeling evil with Twinnie-chan one day on MSN and we ganged up on Evil-chan and whacked her 'cause we "died" and Evil-chan became a Hollow while Twinnie-chan and I became Shinigami and Evil-chan landed in hell- >=D

Topic: I'd poke them a million times and then ask when they're going to get married. >=)

;157;- Kyoto-chan, who is getting the evil from Evil-chan rubbed on her again >_< -;172;

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life

Brendan would probably draw a crappy picture of a flower, and tell her that she is much more prettier than the flower. May, thinking that the picture of the flower is terrible, takes offense to this comment, and gives Brendan a beating......I guess

As for May,.......

May draws a picture of two kids smiling and waving (not them), one has short brunette hair with sapphire blue eyes, while the other one is a girl with May's hairstyle, but her hair is white and ruby red eyes. When Brendan questions who those kids are, she simply smiles and tells him "This is our future"

Brendan: "Where the F**K are you in the Anime?"

May: "You know, Brendan really likes you, right?" <---(Thats kind of a question)

Both: ".........(Looks at Brenadan).........(looks at May)................Well?"

well, that was rather..........hmmm

yea......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.