• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Random H3RO said:
Brendan draws a picture for May. What would he draw and vice versa (besides each other).

Brendan would probably draw a crappy picture of a flower, and tell her that she is much more prettier than the flower. May, thinking that the picture of the flower is terrible, takes offense to this comment, and gives Brendan a beating......I guess

As for May,.......

May draws a picture of two kids smiling and waving (not them), one has short brunette hair with sapphire blue eyes, while the other one is a girl with May's hairstyle, but her hair is white and ruby red eyes. When Brendan questions who those kids are, she simply smiles and tells him "This is our future"

What kind of questions would you ask Brendan and/orMay if given the chance?

Brendan: "Where the F**K are you in the Anime?"

May: "You know, Brendan really likes you, right?" <---(Thats kind of a question)

Both: ".........(Looks at Brenadan).........(looks at May)................Well?"

well, that was rather..........hmmm

yea......

Mhmm...

You know, i remember seeing a picture of their "future" while i was exploring the first moments of this forums. Anyone still have the link?

Yeah, that was rather....yeah....

Kabuto

little punks!
Brendan is from a different town than May. In the games May is from Littleroot. But in the anime, May lives at the Gym meaning May and Brendan most likely did not cross paths. If May DID know Brendan, she would've wanted to go with him to make the ship work. And judging by movie 6, how Brendan had much stronger Pokemon than May, means he started way before her.

hikari_blaze

What kind of questions would you ask Brendan and/orMay if given the chance?

Brendan: When are you going to ask May out?

Dunno bout May...

seizureman said:
Brendan is from a different town than May. In the games May is from Littleroot. But in the anime, May lives at the Gym meaning May and Brendan most likely did not cross paths. If May DID know Brendan, she would've wanted to go with him to make the ship work. And judging by movie 6, how Brendan had much stronger Pokemon than May, means he started way before her.

...Fellow's got a point... >.>

Shinndo

Burning emotions

True... but there is evidence to support a meeting before Ash came. In the 1st episode, Professor Birch tells May that he hasn't seen her for a while, so you can infer she has met him before, thus could have met Brendan. Professor Birch is also a good friend of Norman's. That is all speculations though, nonetheless.

If May did know him, Brendan was probably older then her by a year or so, thus starting out first. He could have also caused her young trauma with Pokemon. The movies and anime have little to no connections storywise, so we have no idea what Brendan's intentions are, and what he is. This is once again speculation.

Hoennshipping is still non-existant besides the game, but as fans, we still love it nonetheless.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
True... but there is evidence to support a meeting before Ash came. In the 1st episode, Professor Birch tells May that he hasn't seen her for a while, so you can infer she has met him before, thus could have met Brendan. Professor Birch is also a good friend of Norman's. That is all speculations though, nonetheless.

If May did know him, Brendan was probably older then her by a year or so, thus starting out first. He could have also caused her young trauma with Pokemon. The movies and anime have little to no connections storywise, so we have no idea what Brendan's intentions are, and what he is. This is once again speculation.

Hoennshipping is still non-existant besides the game, but as fans, we still love it nonetheless.

*Nods head*

Indeed........

Well, at least we got Franticshipping

Of course, i'm starting to wonder how this is going to end after Ruby's "Decision" to lock Sapphire in a car and take on Groudon and Kyogre alone.

Sure, he did it because he wants her safe, and he cares for her too. But, I don't think Sapphire will take it well once she gets out.

(Haha, I got me a copy of Pokespecial vol. 21)

Kanta-chan

Kyoto-chan said:
Evil-chan-- >=) Because you're whackable.

-was feeling evil with Twinnie-chan one day on MSN and we ganged up on Evil-chan and whacked her 'cause we "died" and Evil-chan became a Hollow while Twinnie-chan and I became Shinigami and Evil-chan landed in hell- >=D

Topic: I'd poke them a million times and then ask when they're going to get married. >=)

;157;- Kyoto-chan, who is getting the evil from Evil-chan rubbed on her again >_< -;172;
<___< *whacked by Brendan and May also* It's TRUE! O_O! *hides*

Geez, isn't that a bit long? DX< You and Cherz-chan are meanies. ;_; If you guys send me to go to hell again . . . >=P They didn't want me because I was too dark and evil.

XDD Evil SHALL prevail once again! >=D *goes answer topic in evil way* 0->=)

What kind of questions would you ask Brendan and/or May if given the chance?
I'd poke them first. Then interview them on their thoughts of Hoennshipping Chaos! >xDDDD

hehe, i haven't gotten whacked in a while .... hehe no one can catch and wack me ! NO ONE !*runs through a couple of walls * i'm okay !
*gets up and walks to kanta and kyoto-chan * heh , i'm wack free ^.^ ....and i haven't gotten wacked yet *covers hands over mouth*

back to topic

i would ask them how they really real about them , then i would knock them into each other so they kiss . afterwards i would run away so they can't catch me

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Kanta-chan said:
<___< *whacked by Brendan and May also* It's TRUE! O_O! *hides*

Geez, isn't that a bit long? DX< You and Cherz-chan are meanies. ;_; If you guys send me to go to hell again . . . >=P They didn't want me because I was too dark and evil.

XDD Evil SHALL prevail once again! >=D *goes answer topic in evil way* 0->=)
*ponders**shakes thought out of head*

ashgirlsmayandmisty said:
hehe, i haven't gotten whacked in a while .... hehe no one can catch and wack me ! NO ONE !*runs through a couple of walls * i'm okay !
*gets up and walks to kanta and kyoto-chan * heh , i'm wack free ^.^ ....and i haven't gotten wacked yet *covers hands over mouth
Allow me to change all that. *grabs newspaper and whacks Ash-chan with it*

For Brendan:
-Do you use a lot of hair gel?
-How'd you get your hair so white like that?
-What is your first Pokemon?
-Did you ever face Steven?
-Did you ever go outside of Hoenn?
For May:
-Where'd you get those cool clothes?
-Are those real? (okay, that was way out of my moral principle)
-On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate Drew?
-What Pokemon do you intend to use for your next contest?

And for both:
-Do you like each other?

Kanta-chan

Shinndo said:
The movies and anime have little to no connections storywise, so we have no idea what Brendan's intentions are, and what he is. This is once again speculation.

;__; Sadly . . . The only thing that keep Hoennshipping alive are fan stuff. o_O Fanfics, fanart, fans . . . yesh.

I'm SO tempted to want to direct the Pocket Monsters manga. u_u

ashgirlsmayandmisty said:
*gets up and walks to kanta and kyoto-chan * heh , i'm wack free ^.^ ....and i haven't gotten wacked yet *covers hands over mouth*
=/ . . .

Vampiric Knight said:
*ponders**shakes thought out of head*

Allow me to change all that. *grabs newspaper and whacks Ash-chan with it*

For Brendan:
-How'd you get your hair so white like that?
-What is your first Pokemon?
-Did you ever face Steven?
-Did you ever go outside of Hoenn?
For May:
-Where'd you get those cool clothes?
-Are those real? (okay, that was way out of my moral principle)
-On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate Drew?
-What Pokemon do you intend to use for your next contest?

And for both:
-Do you like each other?
Meh, something from MSN. Don't worry 'bout it.

You whacked your pair? o_O

Lol, lol, lol~ xDDD Nice questions to ask. =3

Last edited:

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Kanta-chan said:
;__; Sadly . . . The only thing that keep Hoennshipping alive are fan stuff. o_O Fanfics, fanart, fans . . . yesh.

Meh, something from MSN. Don't worry 'bout it.

You whacked your pair? o_O

Lol, lol, lol~ xDDD Nice questions to ask. =3
Hoennshipping's hanging by a thread. :/ Speaking of threads, I saw 'Best May ship', and Hoennshipping is in 2nd, according to polls. (damn Advanceshipping >_<)

Okay, then.

She asked for it. She pushes my buttons all the time, now I get to return the favor.

And that's just coming off the top o my head.

Kanta-chan

Vampiric Knight said:
Hoennshipping's hanging by a thread. :/ Speaking of threads, I saw 'Best May ship', and Hoennshipping is in 2nd, according to polls. (damn Advanceshipping >_<)

And that's just coming off the top of my head.
Heh, true.

Oh yeah, I remember that thread. It was a poll that was supposted to go on forever. Hoennshipping WAS in the lead until a big bang of Advanceshippers totally creamed us. e_e

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Kanta-chan said:
Oh yeah, I remember that thread. It was a poll that was supposted to go on forever. Hoennshipping WAS in the lead until a big bang of Advanceshippers totally creamed us. e_e
*goes to vote* Now, if Ash-chan will vote, we'll have tied with Advanceshipping! :D

Kanta-chan

Vampiric Knight said:
*goes to vote* Now, if Ash-chan will vote, we'll have tied with Advanceshipping! :D
Yes! =D

Oh wait, I haven't voted either. ^^; *goes vote*

Hmm, I haven't answered this topic yet. =P

Brendan draws a picture for May. What would he draw and vice versa (besides each other).
Brendan will draw a spring scenery with musical notes. It represents Haruka . . . I think. ^^;

May will draw snow. =3 Easy ain't it?

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Kanta-chan said:
Yes! =D

Oh wait, I haven't voted either. ^^; *goes vote*

Hmm, I haven't answered this topic yet. =P

Brendan will draw a spring scenery with musical notes. It represents Haruka . . . I think. ^^;

May will draw snow. =3 Easy ain't it?
Now for Ash-chan to vote, and we're in the lead!

Snow. Maybe 'cause of Brendan's hair? :D Boy, I never get tired of saying about Brendan's hair. And it sounds a bit Hoennshippy, doesn't it?

Kanta-chan

Vampiric Knight said:
Now for Ash-chan to vote, and we're in the lead!

Snow. Maybe 'cause of Brendan's hair? :D Boy, I never get tired of saying about Brendan's hair. And it sounds a bit Hoennshippy, doesn't it?
:D

Lol, it's great poking fun about Brendna's hair. =D It's hilarious~

I used to think that Mrs. Birch poured bleach onto his hair and turned it white when he stuck his head into the washer. xDD

hikari_blaze

Kanta-chan said:

I used to think that Mrs. Birch poured bleach onto his hair and turned it white when he stuck his head into the washer. xDD

Or as I read in some fic, Brendan somehow accidenlty dyed his hair like a... failed bullying attempt.

Hehe, poking Brendan's white, fun. XD

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Kanta-chan said:

I heard that theory. It's kinda funny, stucking some kid's head in the washer. Lol :D

Or maybe like in Avatar: The Last Airbender; the princess was born with eyes closed and without crying. Their parents found out that she would die. So, they go to the lake with the Ocean and Moon spirits, put her in, and the Moon spirit gives her some of it's powers to make her live, causing her hair as a result to turn white. She then cried and opened her eyes like a normal baby, meaning she was healthy.

hikari_blaze

Ah, well... Hey...

Since when did we started talking about Brendan's hair?

I'll start a new topic... Uh...

What would Brendan and May give each other for Christams?

Know it's early but hey (shrugs)

Brendan 2 May: A Luvdisc
May to Brendan: Chocolates

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
finally! my computer reconnected to the internet! this time broke the record. 2 days! well, i'm here now.

as for the topic, i got nothin' but there was a topic about the songs that describe Brendan and May's relationship. i'll answer that one.

i have to say, Christmas Past, Present and Future by Ashlee Simpson. i really don't care who sings what song, i just like the song. it goes like this:

I'll be your girl of Christmas Past
I'll be your girl of Christmas Present
I'll be your girl for Christmas Future

'Cause you make me wanna say

Back when we were then
We were the best of friends
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Now that we have grown
Ill never be alone
Always gonna be
By your side. I'll never leave
Snow is fallin' down
Cheer is all around.
This is the one day

I will be right here.

*I'll be your Christmas Past, Present and Future.
Yesterday, Everyday, Tomorrow too.
*Repeat
I'm gonna be there for you.

My heart was jingling
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We'll forever be together ~*~*~*~*
I want this Christmas real
That's the way it feels
When we're hangin' by the fireside~*~*~*~

and other stuff. all the lines are too difficult too listen to. and the "~*~*~*" marks mean i was having trouble understanding the words. i don't have the lyrics. so i have to listen to my music and get the song lines myself. it's tough, but it's worth it. and i think it's something you'd expect from May, hence the 'I'll be your girl' lines.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
What would Brendan and May give each other for Christams?

They'd give each other gift cards (That all I got for Christmas, and I got some to places that I'd never go to)

meh............

Hell, I'd better go and vote

Status
Not open for further replies.