• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
We need some news or very interesting topics to keep this forum alive.

Someone stole and claimed sweethart_772002's pictures.

I found out on fanart-central.net and i was shocked! although i have to admit, it would happen one day not noticing the fact that she didn't sign her name on some of the pictures. i must say, this is big news seing it's about one of the best hoennshipping artists i've ever seen.

Shinndo

Burning emotions
That was a long time ago, really old stuff. Unfortunately, fan-art stealing isn't too rare with the anonymous identities over the internet. Things like that happen way too often.

Since valentines day is around the corner, why not just make a few topics to that? Something like, eh... What lengths would Brendan go for the perfect gift and vice versa, something cliched like that. ^^

~Shinndo

hikari_blaze

What lengths would Brendan go for the perfect gift and vice versa?

Brendan: He would agree to do Max's chores if Max tells him the perfect gift to get May.

May: She would spend 3 days trying to make chocolates.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
OMG... someone stole sweethart_772002's artworks?! This so like unjustice! I demand justice!

What lengths would Brendan go for the perfect gift and vice versa?
Hmmm... white chocolate for Brendan, and strawberry cake for May. X3

hello my fellow honnshippy friends ^.^

What lengths would Brendan go for the perfect gift and vice versa

brendan would do anything to get may the perfect gift ... probably a locket with their pictures in it (i know i have used this gift so many times but it never gets old)

and may would bake all day to make them a romantic dinner *sighs*and maybe buy brendan a new headband bandana...... yeah ...

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Poke-Witchy said:
OMG... someone stole sweethart_772002's artworks?! This so like unjustice! I demand justice!

Well, yeah. i was shocked too. don't worry though, it has been dealt with.

Lately, mnore of her artwork has been showing up at deviantart than fanrt-central. Like this one. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20109722/

now i'm getting off topic.

Let's see, something cliched yet sweet. but with a twist! X3 as for May... the only thing that comes to mind is something innapropriate for ages 17 and below. ^^;

ZOMG! Long time I haven't been here. X-x

Topic-- I don't know... probably the edge? >_<

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
really need a new topic here...

Give your best episode summary of Brendan's anime debut. (do include hoennshipping)

i know this should be for some other forum, but we really are lacking a lot of whatever-we-are.

Of course, i know this will have hoennshipping hopes. i just thought it might be fine to define Brendan's anime debut by a couple of hoennshippers.

hikari_blaze

Give your best episode summary of Brendan's anime debut. (do include hoennshipping)

Okay... Keeping the thread alive... >>

I don't get the topic but...

I guess he'd be rival buddies with Ash but have a soft spot for May. He does the extreme-- Asks Brock for love help.

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Page two? Tsk. Tsk.

I guess I'll just repost an old drabble for this topic, somewhat related I suppose.
“Welcome to the semi-final matches for today’s contest!”

May looked at the announcing television and sighed lightly. She had barely made it into the semi-finals. Fortunately, she had won, and her match had already ended. She was waiting for the next round to begin.

“Go Roselia!” May’s eye twitched slightly as she watched Drew throw his pokeball.

The trainer that he was going to battle was definitely strange; His white hair was held back by a headband, while most of his lower face was covered by a red scarf. He said nothing as he threw his own Pokeball, a Sceptile appearing.

“Begin!” The announcer yelled.

“Use Razor Leaf!” Drew yelled. Roselia spun quickly, sending out the attack.

“Leaf Blade!” The other trainer commanded, his Sceptile swiping through the leaves in one fell swoop.

“Use Magical Leaf! While he’s trying to dodge, hit him with a Solarbeam!” Drew yelled. He gasped lightly as Sceptile just vanished out of sight.

“Sceptile…” Sceptile immediately appeared behind Roselia. “…Dragon Claw!” Flames ignited its claws as it swiped. Roselia flew into the air, fainted.

“Winner is… is… er… contestant number 5!” The announcer said. He looked at the judges questioningly, seemly asking for his name. They only shook their heads in response as the trainer walked off.

Drew grumbled as he entered the waiting room, May giving him a sympathetic look.

“May, he’s strong… um… good luck…” He said quietly as he walked past him. May nodded slightly.

“Blaziken should be fine… it’s fire versus grass.” She said confidently. Drew smirked.

“It’s not all type advantage-” He stopped as the trainer walked in, his eyes widening as he saw May. May raised an eyebrow as he blushed lightly and walked away quickly.

“That was weird…” Drew said, confusion on his face.

“Yeah… but why does he seem so familiar?” May said uncertainly. Drew gave her a confused look.

“The next battle is about to begin!” The announcer yelled. May’s eyes widened as she ran for the stage. Drew only smirked as she almost tripped on her own feet.
May appeared on stage, huffing slightly as she sent out her Blaziken. The other trainer was ignoring her gaze as he summoned his Sceptile. Blaziken widened its eyes slightly as it viewed its opponent.

“Begin!”

“Blaziken, start off with a Fire Punch!” May yelled. It ran towards Sceptile and sent a fiery punch. Sceptile flew upward.

“Leaf Blade!” The other trainer yelled.

“Dodge and use Brick Break!” May yelled as Blaziken dodged and sent a flurry of punches. Sceptile landed on the arena, breathing heavily. The other trainer’s points were steadily decreasing, while her own were still very high.

“Blaziken, use Sky Uppercut!” May yelled. Blaziken turned towards her, seemingly questioning her. It looked at the opposing trainer and back at May.

“Blaziken…?” May looked at the other trainer, who was currently still ignoring her glare. He glanced at her slightly, before blushing. May smiled brightly, a revelation coming to her. The Sceptile... his actions...

“I give up...” She said softly. The crowd gasped lightly. The other trainer glared at her lightly, apparently confused.

“Your...” She looked at the trainer. “...Pokemon had dodged everything… I had no chance...”

The judges looked at her in surprise and checked the replays. They widened their eyes lightly, watching in slow motion as Sceptile had fluidly dodged everything.

“She’s right…” Nurse Joy said, amazed. The judges nodded, looking at the announcer. He stumbled a bit before reaching the microphone.

“The winner is… err… What is you’re name?” The announcer asked.

“Stop the act… Brendan…” May said as she smiled. Brendan slowly pulled the scarf off and grinned sheepishly.

“Long time no see, May-” He stopped suddenly as May ran into him and hugged him. He blushed as she looked up at him.

“You idiot. You were going to loose on purpose, weren’t you?” She asked, glaring at him. He nodded slightly, smiling sheepishly.

“The idea was bad, but your heart was in the right place.” May said as she smiled.

“It’s nice to see you again.” He said softly as he hugged her. May sighed lightly as she looked at him.

She had lost the contest… but she had won back an old friend…

Keeping this board alive.

~Shinndo

Kana

kisses
Someone stole sweethart's pics a looooong time ago.

Brendan would work like a dog to get May the right present. XD

So yeah. Just dropping by. *waves* Hi Shinndo.

Kanta-chan

... <_< Crap. I almost forgot about coming here.

Yeah, it's my b-day. Woo.

Nice drabble Shinndo. =X It's so fluffy. I heart the ending. xD;;

I <3 fluff . . . again. Been watching too much angst. <<;;

[insert my old fic here] =D

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Whoo, happy birthday, Kanta-chan. *claps once*

I put in a description of how Brendan would act and stuff if he came into the anime in the Ruby/Brendan club a LONG time ago, but, meh, didn't have Hoennshipping hints in it. Bottom line is this, Brendan meets Ash in the gang, who they all meet Team Rocket, Brendan is the one who blasts them off, then for some reason I forgot, he and Ash have a battle and Brendan wins. You can put Hoennshipping in anywhere you want; I doubt they'll put Hoennshipping hints in the episode.

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Eh, *waves back to Cherri* I take it your in a good mood this time, no stabs/whacks/kicks for me. xD

Happy Birthday Kantahhh! I've been too busy with other things then to come up with new drabbles, writing fluff may be easy but it does get tiring after a while. ><

I doubt Brendan's going to be the anime anyways, but at least our one of main rival shippings (Contestshipping) has Admirationshipping to worry about now! =D

~Shinndo

Okay~

Came back from my shopping spree. =D

What if Yuuki and Haruka were the main characters in a movie?

Err, there you go!

Kanta! Happy, happy birthday! =D *starts singing Happy Birthday song* ... Man, we need a cake. ><

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Well, i was gonna reply to my own topic, but i decided to hold it for another topic.

I think the topic should be more like this...

What if Yuuki/Brendan and Haruka/May were the main characters in a movie?

We all have different ideas...

Well, i guess the movie would revolve around the latest pokemon trilogy or something. Like Shadow Lugia or an event in the D/P region.

hikari_blaze

Uh... Uh... They would be on a vacation in I dunno... Lilucove? Yeah, when some evil organization attacked and tries to steal some legendary and Brendan and May would try to stop them...

Kanta-chan

OMG! O_O! *sees the thread on page 2* ;_; This makes me sad of how inactive . . . boo hoo. =(

- - -

Anyhow, thanks everyone. =S Mah b-day was a good one.

- - -

What movie? P:

If they were main characters . . . let them be in one of those good romantic comedies. xD

DBoyWheeler

Legendary Seeker
I agree... we need to get this active some more. Maybe if we discuss Hoennshipping fan art (like, posting in the Fan Art section of the forum, and then mention it on here), we can get stuff going.

Anyone up for drawing Brendan and May kissing pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.