• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashgirlsmayandmisty said:
umm ... well .... yeah .. okay .. i just don't know what to say .. do i just pm here the picture and i say i would like to enter it in her contest ???

Sure, you can send it (e-mail), just put as the subject: "Xanga Contest", she'll know. ;D

Anyways, err... yeah... x_X

masterwannabe said:
Well for the previous topic, I think Brendan will go for B and C if he's under fourteen but if he's older, probably A or a possible D, Brendan would have wanted to impress May and if he's mature enough (over 14) he would have had enough common sense to go for A...

Anyway, for this topic,

What would be Brendan's and May's favorite movie?

I'll have to agree with Vampiric Knight, Van Helsing is not a good choice. I'm a teenage boy and I hated that movie and so did all my friends. The plot for much too clinched and not enough action. Trust me, I'm an expert at movies. And my sister is an expert for the girl ones so she's help me here. This is our answers

Brendan: Matrix Triology, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Blade Trilogy, Ocean's Eleven, Anger Management
May: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Mean Girls (definately ^^), Sleepless in Settle (I know this one isn't the typical teen movie but May will definately know this famous love story and will probably would have memorised it! May is a lover of Romantics!), Freaky Friday, A Cinderella Story, Serependity (Yet another love story and May is probably a believer of Fate)

Yeah, guys at thriteen are stuoid around the girl they like. XD

Those are4 great answers! As far as I know, May's stereotypical girly girl. XD
And Brendan is... just... stereotypical, too. ._.;

Sure, you can send it (e-mail), just put as the subject: "Xanga Contest", she'll know. ;D

but i don't have aol, aim, msn , or hotmail ... or anything on my new computer ... and its gonna take forever for my dad (lazy) to install one of 'em or even let me download one of them ..... ;-; .... untill i can get my old computer to go a little bit faster .... i won't really be online ever ....;-; ..... but i will try to find a way to e-mail her ...... *sighs*

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
masterwannabe said:
I'll have to agree with Vampiric Knight, Van Helsing is not a good choice. I'm a teenage boy and I hated that movie and so did all my friends. The plot for much too clinched and not enough action. Trust me, I'm an expert at movies. And my sister is an expert for the girl ones so she's help me here.
Um, I never really said I thought Van Helsing wasn't a good choice, but whatever.

CuTe ToGePi said:
Yeah, guys at thriteen are stuoid around the girl they like. XD

Those are4 great answers! As far as I know, May's stereotypical girly girl. XD
And Brendan is... just... stereotypical, too. ._.;
I'm almost 13 (by at least 2 months), and I've never acted stupid around girls I like. Maybe you just know more hormonally-challenged guys. XD

Who knows? Brendan was never been on the anime, so we can portray him with whatever personality we like. For example, Kanta-chan's idea of Brendan as a bad boy.

but i don't have aol, aim, msn , or hotmail ... or anything on my new computer ... and its gonna take forever for my dad (lazy) to install one of 'em or even let me download one of them ..... ;-; .... untill i can get my old computer to go a little bit faster .... i won't really be online ever ....;-; ..... but i will try to find a way to e-mail her ...... *sighs*
Hm...ever tried tricking your dad to do so? Bribery, perhaps? XD

I could e-mail it for you, telling it's yours, 'coarse.

Vampiric Knight said:
I'm almost 13 (by at least 2 months), and I've never acted stupid around girls I like. Maybe you just know more hormonally-challenged guys. XD

Who knows? Brendan was never been on the anime, so we can portray him with whatever personality we like. For example, Kanta-chan's idea of Brendan as a bad boy.

Well, yeah. Try not to act stupid, they'll get scared. [/advice] o_O

It's not even Kanta's idea, it's Icy's! XD I kinda see it that way, too. (BTW, thanks Icy, for making me think that way of the innocent looking Brendan).

Hikari, steal a topic, pwease!

Vampiric Knight said:
Actually, that's not a bad idea; putting a little fear in them. By ME. :D

Bad idea, really. They'll remember when you try to make them go on a date... they'll turn you down. :D

Okay, What would Brendan do to gain May's friendship, to take next step?

I must pwn, Vampiric Knight just, inspired me! xD

hikari_blaze

What would Brendan do to gain May's friendship, to take next step?

What does to take next step mean?

... I bet he'd do some things guys do when they court someone. Like flowers, chocolate, blah...

If that doesn't work, he goes to the extreme: Ask Max for help! XD

by cute togepi

I could e-mail it for you, telling it's yours, 'coarse.

pwease, thankyou. Much appreciated ^.^

he would wait for valentines day ... then ask her to go out with him for the night and then he would ive her chocolates and flowers and take a moonlit walk on the beach under the stars .... hehe ... i am very romantic as you see .....lol XP

hikari_blaze said:

What does to take next step mean?

... I bet he'd do some things guys do when they court someone. Like flowers, chocolate, blah...

If that doesn't work, he goes to the extreme: Ask Max for help! XD

XDD Asking Max for help, is like, desesperate. O:

Ash-chan-- Welcome!

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
Maybe give her some hints by accident, blurt out inside thoughts about her...then when May gets more suspicious, gather the courage and admit his love for her.

Relying on Max for help: A real desperate plan right there. I'm wondering if Max will really help him if that happens.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Lolol! i've missed alot while i was gone. any...

On-topic: Maybe he'd stay friends with May for a few weeks to months, then whne he sees the slightest hints of feelings May has for him, he'd confess, then she'd confess as well and blah blah blah. either that or when they nearly get killed. :3

lol ... i could just image

if may and brendan were about to be killed .... brendan would blurt out "i love you may !" and then she would scream back"i love you too brendan !!" and then suddenly they are somehow saved ... and then after it all they kiss ...... for the first time .... and then they start going out .....

hehe ... i know .... i'm wierd >>;;

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Sakura Haruno said:
lol ... i could just image

if may and brendan were about to be killed .... brendan would blurt out "i love you may !" and then she would scream back"i love you too brendan !!" and then suddenly they are somehow saved ... and then after it all they kiss ...... for the first time .... and then they start going out .....

hehe ... i know .... i'm wierd >>;;

Great minds think alike. O=P

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Hey again! Woot! I've once again spontaneously emerged :D...

Sorry to go off topic or anything...but I'm wondering...

What kind of relationship do you think Brendan/May would have?

Just wanna know everyone's opinion =/

Examples would be:
-Opposites Atract (In Ruby and Sapphire's case, that worked =])
-One-sided Crush (Then eventually, the other side would fall for him/her)
-Love/Hate
-Big Brother/Sister, or "I look up to you" Kinda relationship.
-Princess and Knight (Don't know how else to explain it ^^; but it's pretty self explanitory right? ^^;? )
-Uber Fan-girlish/boyish (EL-Oh-EL xD; )

--and...a bunch more I can't think of right now...but I'll leave you all with this to get some kind of idea =D

For me, it's all 'bout:

May: Ergh! I hate you Brendan! Go rot with the garbage! Dx

Brendan: Would love to but I see someone already enjoying it! *sticks out his tougue* >=P

*both turn opposite ways and stomp away angrily, May turning back with a sorriful glance on her face, and Brendan shoving his hands in his pockets regretting his words*

Love/Hate :D

Last edited:
Sweethart772002's topic- I think Breezy got HS into the Love/hate relationship. And yeah, that's a good excuse to it... *agrees with it*

Still, opposites attract, yeah! ^_^ But, ot all the time. =/

I think it's the Big bro/ sister, ralationship, also.

That was... serious. o_o

hikari_blaze

Personally, I prefer these:
-Big Brother/Sister, or "I look up to you" Kinda relationship. Personally for this, I think of this as a brother-sister relationship but turns into love. ^^
-Princess and Knight (Don't know how else to explain it ^^; but it's pretty self explanitory right? ^^;?

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Princess/Knight (I can just imagine Brendan wearing an armour!)
Fangirl/Fanboy (May is Brendan's BIGGEST fan! XD)
Japanese maiden/Samurai (Brendan to protect May, Japanese style! I've always wanted to see those. :D)

hikari_blaze

Poke-Witchy said:
Princess/Knight (I can just imagine Brendan wearing an armour!)
Fangirl/Fanboy (May is Brendan's BIGGEST fan! XD)
Japanese maiden/Samurai (Brendan to protect May, Japanese style! I've always wanted to see those. :D)

Japanese Maiden/Samurai: I think of it funny to think of Brendan in a bulky suit with a sword going "HI-YAA!!" XD
Fangirl/Fanboy: I'd prefer fanboy like Final Prayer's One in a Million.
Princess/Knight: I can see it now. Brendan/Yuuki the knight of Petalburg Kingdom protects the castle from enemies all for his love, Princess May/Haruka-hime.

Kanta-chan

Dunno.

Girl/Guy next door type. So cliched if you ask me, but it's the only thing that actually makes sense.

Then there's my story Love Hurts, Love Heals. >_>; Though Brendan's dead, but it was Prince/Princess. ^^;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.