• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
hmm...

Well, this thread is dead with topics at the moment. How's about we have... no that won't work.

I was thinking that someone would give the idea to a fanfic, post it here, and see who makes the best story out of it. I suggest we put them here before we submit them for real. the problem is, we'll need a judge, the person with the idea, and a couple of writers. however, i think someone came up with this a while ago.

New topic: During her travels, May receives an unexpected letter from Brendan. What would it say and how would she reply?

I am ashamed to have almost forgotten this before finishing my post. XP for no reason.

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Oh, gosh, this thread has really changed since I've been gone... well, kinda. I've been coming here to check how my YGO deck has improved, but anyways, on to the topic.
TOPIC: During her travels, May receives an unexpected letter from Brendan. What would it say and how would she reply?
Hard to say... Uh, probably something cheesy and romantic. Like... a "roses are red violets are blue" type of thing. Yeah... that sounds Brendan-ish.

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Kiran-Kun said:
Oh, gosh, this thread has really changed since I've been gone... well, kinda. I've been coming here to check how my YGO deck has improved, but anyways, on to the topic.
Yeah, the people are basically all gone . . . at least the generation you were with. =) There's a new group now.

Hard to say... Uh, probably something cheesy and romantic. Like... a "roses are red violets are blue" type of thing. Yeah... that sounds Brendan-ish.
Aww~~~ XD That does sound Brendan-y! And cute. =)

- - -

TOPIC: During her travels, May receives an unexpected letter from Brendan. What would it say and how would she reply?
Have fun on your travels? Meet me in Littleroot Town!

May will act weird around Ash, Brock, and Max. o_o And go back to Littleroot. =D

BMH- Another fic contest? I've tried. They ignored it. Plus, who'll actaully have time to do a fan fic in the middle of the school year and update in a regular way?

Kanta- We have generations? o__O -didn't notice that- o_o What gen am I in? xP -ish curious-

Okay, topic- she'll say something like, "Meet us in -isnert place here-. 'Cuz I can't leave Max here alone with these two~ Love, May."

o__O Ya... XD

hikari_blaze

Maybe we'll continue it in summer.

During her travels, May receives an unexpected letter from Brendan. What would it say and how would she reply?
Brendan would say, "I hope you have fun and... I really miss you. Hope you can come back soon!"

May would blush and tell the guys she'll go back to Littleroot for a while.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
During her travels, May receives an unexpected letter from Brendan. What would it say and how would she reply?

The letter would say, "Hey, May! I was just wondering... where are you now? I hope you're safe. Maybe we could see each other again, like what we promised...

May would act a bit dreamy and Max would probably tell about Brendan to the others secretly... XD

brendan would write

dearest may,
i really miss you and i can't wait to see you again. i was hoping you would come back to littleroot for a day, because i have something really important i need to ask you ... and i want to see you again. well when you get a chance write back, or even call. bye
Love always, brendan

then may would look like she was in heaven , grab a pen and start writting back at that very moment. then she would find away for the boys to have a fun day while she goes to visit brendan. XP

-waves at Sakura-chan- Hi! Hey... what was your AIM again? @_@ PM it, please... ^^;;

As for the topic, May will just tell Brock (who will [hopefully] understand) that she has to go meet Brendan, and yeah... X_X

Chelc

*got into Franticshipping and Contestshipping and forgot to post here ;;*

...hi. I still love Hoennshipping, so, here I am. XD *gets killed by everyone for not posting*

=O I would love that. Maybe some kind of cute poem saying to meet him somewhere. May then would be remember all their memories and stuff together and probably smile/blush a little, then Max would make some comment on how she still has a crush on Brendan, then she would whack him, and Ash/Brock would be all o.o;. XD

Chelc said:

...hi. I still love Hoennshipping, so, here I am. XD *gets killed by everyone for not posting*

=O I would love that. Maybe some kind of cute poem saying to meet him somewhere. May then would be remember all their memories and stuff together and probably smile/blush a little, then Max would make some comment on how she still has a crush on Brendan, then she would whack him, and Ash/Brock would be all o.o;. XD

Chelc, it's... YOU! =OO It's okay... ^__^ -hugs-

Yeah... =D

Memories... ;; -remembers something- ;______;

Kanta-chan

Chelc said:

;; *stamps you here* How dare you leave us boo hoo.

We won't kill you. xP Just stay.

xDDD I <3 your reply. =D That sounds very them. =) I wish that could happen.

Kantaaaa, NOO~ First, we had to find Icy, and now, I need to find YOU! ;__; XD

Anyway, let's tie Chelc to a chair. >:3 -looks for a chair- >:] -finds one- Your turn to get the ropes. xD

Okay, someone we need a new topic. .__.

What sport will practice together as an excuse to see each other?

I...I'm...that's...random. o_o

• Soccer. (I love this one~), and well, I find it cute both of them playing it. :3
  • Volleyball. Same reason above~ xD
  • Err, basket. Ya... you guessed. Same reason above. ;D

Some others might pop into my mind later on.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!

Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Badminton... gaaahhh... reminds me during Intrams in my school last year...

Chelc

Toge-chan and Kanta - XD I will stay this time, promise. ^^; *sweatdrops @ tying me to chair idea o.o;*

Tennis or bandmitton! Those are fun, and May could hit the ball far away on purpose and make Brendan go get it! Brendan could pretend to not know where's he's hitting it, and accidently hit May, too. XD

ash5550

Spartan G-26
I poste dhere, like 50 pages ago. I can't beleive how many people there are. Anyways on topic:

Tennis, definitly. They could be on the same team. And May could PRETED to fall on Brendan. I'll make sure of it. *Goes off into study room to devise plan*

Kanta-chan

CuTe ToGePi said:
Kantaaaa, NOO~ First, we had to find Icy, and now, I need to find YOU! ;__; XD
Eh . . . ? XDD

Even if you find me, I don't have an iPod to give away. >> << >> . . . *hopes no one will find her location*

Chelc said:
Toge-chan and Kanta - XD I will stay this time, promise. ^^; *sweatdrops @ tying me to chair idea o.o;*
Good. =) *shuffles to the closet sneakily and stuffs chair/rops in it* ^^;;;

Cute banner btw. o___o

Badmiton or tennis. There's a such in as a "love" in those games right? ;P XDDDD

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
(Still alive)

Full contact martial arts (Tae kwan do, kenpo karate, or my favorate,capoera)

hope everyone is treating each other well......

Draco Malfoy

-REaction

Tennis and/or Badmniton definately! May be they could play against each other in Doubles with Misty on Brendan' side and Ash on May's side. The reason being so Brendan and May get jealous of eath other and start trying to massacre each other on the court. Misty and Ash only pretending to like Brendan and May so the two get jealous and confess their undying love.

So Brendan and Misty vs May and Ash in Tennis Doubles! I bet you May would start flirting with Ash on purpose to get Brendan jealous then Brendan retaliates by giving Misty a light peck on the cheek and then May gets jealous and scores an ace on Brendan who then also aces May. And so on and so forth until they actually confess they were doing that on purpose and confess their love!

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
For some reason, i've been having dream fantasies about hoennshipping...

in one dream, Brendan is at a Frontier (forgot which one) and no one sees him until May does. she gets shocked and he doesn't notices she saw him. after a match, May confronts him and begans to say how sad she's been since he left. but it got weirder...

Suddenly, it began raining and people say that Brendan was coming to the frontier. i don't know why, but then Brendan sounded angry when he heard that. When May wanted to know what was going on, he ran outside and in the distance WAS Brendan with a Sceptile standing by. except it was Brendan wearing Pokemon Emerald clothing and his eyes were silver. and the Emerald Brendan looked REALLY maniacal...

In another one, May finds a Kirlia, a really smart Kirlia. It even knew how to operate a pokedex. i forgot how, but i remember seeing it wearing female FR/LG clothes. the rest was fuzzy, but i remember the Kirlia evolving into Gardevior, running into the forest with others chasing her, and leading them to an almost dead Brendan...

after that, everything went fuzzy, but i also remember Brendan wearing his Emerald outfit and with a Sceptile by his side. he also had a maniacal look on his face and saying how Brendan is already dead...

Man, i'm really crazy for it right now. it's not like something like this belongs in a list of hoennshipping obssesion symptons, is it?

BMH- XD I think we all have strange dremas like that one. -cough- Once, after I read one of Breezy's fics, I had like three or four nights HS dreams, it is part of the symptons, BTW. xD

masterwannabe- Great answer. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.