• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

No, we're first generation Cherz. It was agreed that all old Hoennshippers that left were "first generation". At the time we were away, the second generation (Vampiric Knight, Asuka, RH, BMH, hikari_blaze, etc) were considered well . . . second generation.

Seqi-- *sighs* . . . *gives up blood*

Hey, that should be in our sig! =D "The Murderous Brendan and May Supporters and Fans of Brendan" twins XD

Yay, weekend for festival. I'm on Maple then. Meh. *will come* I'll wear a kimono . . . a yukata will make things cold. e_e It's freezing here . . .

Shinndo

Burning emotions
No, we're first generation Cherz. It was agreed that all old Hoennshippers that left were "first generation". At the time we were away, the second generation (Vampiric Knight, Asuka, RH, BMH, hikari_blaze, etc) were considered well . . . second generation.
Coming back isn't a problem now is it? XD

Yay, weekend for festival. I'm on Maple then. Meh. *will come* I'll wear a kimono . . . a yukata will make things cold. e_e It's freezing here . . .
Wore a shinigami outfit during my time at acen when I cosplayed Ichigo, and I was freezing my *** off outside the convention. T.T;;

Eh... killing May and Brendan... all too weird yet familiar... ><;;

EDIT:
Giving away my rights to Franticshipping and Hoennshipping (most probable to those I know better)

I don't deserve them after being away for so long. ^^;

Last edited:
Kanta said:

>=O And where I am? Stucked in the middle? xDD

OMFG! It's. . . SHINNDO! O_O He's back! =D

Anyway, I think we lost the topic here. . . ^^

Zycho32

Beginning Trainer
I should probably point out that in my past and future drabbles on this thread that it is never likely you'll find Brendan or May admitting outloud or in thought that they love each other. You can find that in implications, but it is never said or thought.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Shinndo

I don't deserve them after being away for so long. ^^;

Bah! You should keep them. Thats your badge of honor saying "I got them FIRST, in your FACE >:p

meh, good to see you on again Shinndo (Not that we had really much to say to each other)

Originally posted by Kanta-Chan

Lucky you, it's f**king hot over here in the Bay and I love cold weather. So i'm out of luck.

*Will still wear a black and grey hakama to the festival*

Seq- how am I supposed to write from a "fan-girl" POV?

Sequoia

Kanta-chan said:

Seqi-- *sighs* . . . *gives up blood*

Hey, that should be in our sig! =D "The Murderous Brendan and May Supporters and Fans of Brendan" twins XD

Pfft. I'm not any of them T_T I didn't leave the thread. ZOMG, what am I? >_<;;;;

8D BLOOOOOOOOOD~! *snatches*

xD My sig ish sorta full....but I'll put it in anyways xP We are now officially the "Murderous Brendan and May Supporters and Brendan Fan Girl" Twins ;D

Goodie ^_^ I'll come in....what I usually wear? o_O Fine. I'll wear a kimono x33 I feel cold~ It's turning into winter here. I'm on Maple too ;D

I can't remember O.o said:
My theory is true; the 1st generation Hoennshippers are a bit wierd. o_0 *hides in corner*
No it's not!!! We're not weird at all ^_^

Breezeh said:
I don't get it. What do generations mean? :O
. . . zomg. T_T Teh Breezeh doesn't know what generations are?!?!

You're first generation btw xD Since you gave HS its name. . .

Shin-chan said:
Wore a shinigami outfit during my time at acen when I cosplayed Ichigo, and I was freezing my *** off outside the convention. T.T;;
ZOMG, you're one of those people who post their pictures up on Google when they look like frikkin idiots? :OOOOOOO

RH said:
Seq- how am I supposed to write from a "fan-girl" POV?
;D When you turn into a fangirl. Like me.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Sequoia

Welp, i'm screwd then

Originally Posted by Shin-chan

ZOMG, you're one of those people who post their pictures up on Google when they look like frikkin idiots? :OOOOOOO

Thats why when I had to go to an anime convention cosplayed as someone (I lost a bet) I cosplayed as somone nobody knew well, or nobody would ever suspect I was cosplaying as that character

I cosplayed as Tomoyuki Tachi From Initial D I'm about 92% sure that nobody knows who this guy is, but I wore his outfit (Brown Leather jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans)

(None of you guys know who this is)

(Credit to the Sega website for the pic, do you know how HARD it was trying to find a pic of this guy? This was the best I could find)

I'm going WAY off topic here, We need a topic and not A.D.D out of it like the last one (Brendan and may are on a date set up by us)

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Lawl... I got really good comments on my cosplaying, orange hair and all. I had my picture taken with like 5 different Rukia Cosplayers at the convention. XD

I was walking around in school with it on, and no one could recongnized it was me. :O

meh, good to see you on again Shinndo (Not that we had really much to say to each other)
Ditto, buddy.

Just scream hysterically when you see someone 'hawt' that'll basically sum it up.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Originally Posted by Kanta-chan
It was agreed that all old Hoennshippers that left were "first generation".

At least I'm still here... ¬_¬

Cosplaying, huh? I wish I do that...

Kanta-chan

Yo, Seqi, Poke-Witchy, and Toge . . . you guys are part of first generation. k? Because I said so. O: Oh~ what now huh? Huh?! What'cha gunna do about it dawg?

Anyways . . . *tackles Shin-chan* You've been away too long. D: Welcome back. Awws, you freezed your butt off while cosplaying. *throws a million blankets around*

Yay~ we're twins Seqi! 8D;

EDIT: I know a good theme for the festival. It's called "Natsukage" aka "Summer Lights" . . . very pretty piano piece followed up by Japanese traditional instruments. I'll upload it onto my xanga . . . =) Listen there people~

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Ok, if the festival is tomorrow, then here is a final look at the paintball teams, any questions?

Team Brendan/Yuuki:
Brendan(Captain)
Sequoia
Random H3RO
Cute Togepi
Ash5550
Kanta-Chan
Black Murder Heavangelon

Team May/Haruka:
May(Captain)
Vampiric Knight
Hikari Blaze
Sweet May
Avegaille
Poke-Witchy
Asuka

If not, then........I don't know

Originally posted by Kanta-Chan

EDIT: I know a good theme for the festival. It's called "Natsukage" aka "Summer Lights" . . . very pretty piano piece followed up by Japanese traditional instruments. I'll upload it onto my xanga . . . =) Listen there people~

Xanga? I havent been on my xanga in over a year :D I think I only made one blog as well

I think "Natsukage" means "Summershade" (or shadow, but shade sounds more apropriate)

^^ (I'm only trying to help, don't stab me, also, I could be wrong, but 'kage' means shadow, shade)

EDIT: I STAND CORRECTED, AFTER EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON THE KNAJI CHARACTER "KAGE" I FOUND ONE CHARACTER THAT MEANS "LIGHT" (but I still think it's "Summershade" :/

Last edited:

Kana

kisses
Zycho32 said:
I should probably point out that in my past and future drabbles on this thread that it is never likely you'll find Brendan or May admitting outloud or in thought that they love each other. You can find that in implications, but it is never said or thought.

THANK YOU. You're like the opposite of Shinndo. xD

. . .

-tackles Shinndo- =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Kana said:
THANK YOU. You're like the opposite of Shinndo. xD

. . .

-tackles Shinndo- =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You'd be surprised at how much a person can change. ^^;

*gets flatten by both Kana and Kanta*

Sequoia

Shinndo said:
Lawl... I got really good comments on my cosplaying, orange hair and all. I had my picture taken with like 5 different Rukia Cosplayers at the convention. XD

I was walking around in school with it on, and no one could recongnized it was me. :O

Just scream hysterically when you see someone 'hawt' that'll basically sum it up.
Meh. Most of those people on Google look like retards, you know.

Lucky~ wish I could do that. D:

You dun see me screaming HAWT when I see Brendan. T_T *sees picture of Brendan and May* HAWWWWWWWWWWWWT!!!!!!!!!! 8DDD

Kanta said:
Yo, Seqi, Poke-Witchy, and Toge . . . you guys are part of first generation. k? Because I said so. O: Oh~ what now huh? Huh?! What'cha gunna do about it dawg?

Anyways . . . *tackles Shin-chan* You've been away too long. D: Welcome back. Awws, you freezed your butt off while cosplaying. *throws a million blankets around*

Yay~ we're twins Seqi! 8D;

Good xD I feel....OLD. But I feel special as well, since I'm first generation =)

=o *steals blankets* I'm freezing. 8D

W000000t~ *wants to put in sig but full* >_>;;

It's so pretty~ I love the piano part O_O

RH said:
EDIT: I STAND CORRECTED, AFTER EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON THE KNAJI CHARACTER "KAGE" I FOUND ONE CHARACTER THAT MEANS "LIGHT" (but I still think it's "Summershade" :/
You didn't need extensive research o_O A quick check in an electronic dictionary would've given you 2 meanings instantly. It's not exactly light btw. More like 'reflection'. Summer reflection o_o;;;;;;

*tackle hugs Shin-chan* ^_____^ Welcome back~

Zycho32

Beginning Trainer
Aw hell. To those who absolutely liked my Drabbles, i've created a Deviant account which is currently storing some of my peices of writing. The two drabbles i've done in this thread are included.

http://zycho32.deviantart.com/

Future drabbles from this thread will be included in this site as well.

A

Asuka

Random H3RO said:
Ok, if the festival is tomorrow, then here is a final look at the paintball teams, any questions?

Team Brendan/Yuuki:
Brendan(Captain)
Sequoia
Random H3RO
Cute Togepi
Ash5550
Kanta-Chan
Black Murder Heavangelon

Team May/Haruka:
May(Captain)
Vampiric Knight
Hikari Blaze
Sweet May
Avegaille
Poke-Witchy
Asuka

If not, then........I don't know[/B]

Well, if it's tomorrow then, when is it exactly?

A

Asuka

I've been wondering... How EXACTLY are we going to shoot people on the Internet?

Chelc

Kanta-chan said:

OMG...I <3 NATSUKAGE! *is pretty much obsessed with all things AIR*

Um...use your imagination @ shooting paintball on the internet? XD; Meh, I will watch the paintball fight or whatever. But yay, the festival is finally here. ^_^

BTW, Zycho32, your drabbles rock. Also, Shinndo, are you really giving up Hoennshipping and Francticshipping? Just wondering, so I can edit the couple claims list if you are, and w/b, btw. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.