• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephy

candies!!!11
I'm not the creator of this thread...o_O..Don't ask me...

Anyhow, anyone is free to join...right? (Referring to other Hoennshippers) Unless they have to do some task or something XD (Probably buy us Hoennshippers some goodies XD)

Anyway, um, welcome to the club...May_Eevee...

Angelic Elf Ivy

Sequoia said:
I KNOW! 8DD We can have another festival! Just in time to prepare for Tanabata too, which is July 7. xP Tanabata is the Star Festival, and it's when Altair and Vega (2 stars/god and goddess) meet. They're usually separated by the Milky Way.

Considering how long it took us last time, I think it's good if we start a month early o_O
Interesting.
Sure, why not. ^^ Sounds fun.
And, it took a long time last time? Must not have been here...

EDIT: When I popped in the first time they said that I was just free to join in with the topic. (I'm pretty sure that's how it went.)

A

Asuka

New topic? Hmm...

If there was a Food Carnival at Brendan and May's high school, what would their class sell for money?

Stupid topic, I know... but it's the only one I could think of right now since my school will be having a Food Carnival and we're selling Marshapplows...

Asuka's Dictionary : Marshapplows. A cut of apple and a marshmellow on a stick dipped with chocolate and caramel.
P.S.Yummy? Come to Malaysia, come to my school and visit our class's food stall, then buy some Marshapplows. XD
Maybe May and Brendan should come and advertise our Marshapplows...

Stephy

candies!!!11
If there was a Food Carnival at Brendan and May's high school, what would their class sell for money?
Hm...Marshmallows? XDDD Lollipops? XDDD Ice-Cream and Cakes?
Asuka's Dictionary : Marshapplows. A cut of apple and a marshmellow on a stick dipped with chocolate and caramel.
P.S.Yummy? Come to Malaysia, come to my school and visit our class's food stall, then buy some Marshapplows. XD
Maybe May and Brendan should come and advertise our Marshapplows...
I'm going to Malaysia for a vacation on Friday, since I live in Singapore, and it's very close by there. So...Maybe I'll buy some, and HEY! In our school's Festival, they have that recipe too!

~Flareon~

I think their class will sell ice-cream.
Off-topic: So May_Beautifly, you have to go to Malaysia for a vacation on Friday. So I wish you good luck on your vacation.

Stephy

candies!!!11
Off-topic: So May_Beautifly, you have to go to Malaysia for a vacation on Friday. So I wish you good luck on your vacation.
Thanks! ^_^
But let's get back on-topic, shall we?
Interesting.
Sure, why not. ^^ Sounds fun.
And, it took a long time last time? Must not have been here...
What are you all talking about?

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Everyone's allowed to join the thread. o_O;;

Welcome people who have joined the HS thread! ^__^

Shinndo-- xDD Nice. Poor Brendan. D< I bet that's suppposed to be Kanta. xDDDD

xD @ pic. Nice one, Shinndo.
If there was a Food Carnival at Yuuki and Haruka's high school, what would their class sell for money?
Haruka would sell noodles. o_o; xD; And Yuuki would probably sell cream. =D

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life

Hmmm...........

I like to think that they'll be in rival classes, then we'll get to see a bake-off of some sort:

Brendan's Creampuff balls(I forget what they're called, but it's that sweet thin bread with custard inside shaped into a little ball) Vs. May's special cupcakes, or something alongthe lines of that.

Originally posted by Shinndo

No topic here but lookie >.>;;;

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/Shinndo/987dbe6d.jpg

Holy crap! It's Shinndo (again)

Hahaha.......nice pic, I think i've got a Franticshipping one (kind of)

Ruby made Sapphire cry, and her dad is not happy
Credit to the same Japanese site as the other ones

hikari_blaze

Bake Sale (May/Haruka) VS. Hot Dog stand (Brendan/Yuuki). xP

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~

Kana

kisses
Sweet May said:
If there was a Food Carnival at Yuuki and Haruka's high school, what would their class sell for money?
Haruka would sell noodles. o_o; xD; And Yuuki would probably sell cream. =D

Like . . . cream. Just cream. o_O;

@new people: Welcome to the thread. Anyone is free to join unless they are not a(n):

1: Spammer
2: n00b
3: Basher
4: ***hole
5: Person who does not know how to type English properly (relates to possibility no. 2), unless they are from a non-English speaking country or anything like that.

: D

Topic: They would sell fruits! ^_^ Or . . . errr, yeah.

Last edited:

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Kana said:
Like . . . cream. Just cream. o_O;

@new people: Welcome to the thread. Anyone is free to join unless they are not a(n):

1: Spammer
2: n00b
3: Basher
4: ***hole
5: Person who does not know how to type English properly (relates to possibility no. 2), unless they are from a non-English speaking country or anything like that.

: D

Topic: They would sell fruits! ^_^ Or . . . errr, yeah.

1. Hi hi hi hi hih ih hih ih hih ih hi hih hi hih ih hi!
2. How you mine for fish?
3. I hate ******shipping cause it ******* sucks!!!111
4. Psssh, I dont see why you support ****shipping, its all ******* ******.
5. Lol typ lyk tis

XD *examples*

Anyways, they would sell... er... gummy bears? o-O

Angelic Elf Ivy

Baked goods like cookies and brownies. ^^ Yum

Oo! Awesome pictures!

Sequoia

Shinndo said:
8D I know where I am~! I'm standing right next to the person on top of Brendan xP (aka, Kants) [/fangirl mode]

. . . But come to think of it, we're all faceless T_T;

Well... I thought it was obvious~! THEY'RE GONNA SELL COOKIES OF COURSE YOU NING NONG! *ahem* Cookies made by May ^.^ It would reep in the sales. AND they're going to sell green tea ice-cream 8D

And a big welcome to all new HSers ^.^

Stephy

candies!!!11
XDDD @ the picture where all May and Brendan run away from Hoennshippers XDDD

Originally Posted By Sequoia
. . . But come to think of it, we're all faceless T_T;
XDDDD Does it matter when you can glomp May and Brendan? XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.