• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
I'm back! And with a new siggie! =D

I haven't posted here, but that doesn't mean i haven't been watching.

cute togepi: STALKER!

STFU!

cute togepi: ;.;

Anyway, yeah, people will know i like this shipping. Plus the little popultaion thingie there, made it up mehself. use it. XD...seriously

On-topic: Why don't they teach each other the things they're good at? Like May being good a t cooking and forcing Brendan to cook. Or Brendan getting payback by teaching her how to play fuseball.

Now why would Brendan know how to play fuseball?

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

DX

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
.... I don't get it... o_O;;

Anyways, we need to talk about something... not in the beach, neither in other countires...

How do you imagine May and Brenda's dinner date?

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Eh, I'd imagine the most cliche scene outcome. Good time, some bad impressions from Brendan, and a good night kiss.

... T.T;;;

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
A day at the beach......

I can see them playing frisbee together, building a large sand castle

May getting hit on by other guys and Brendan having to "take care of them" and the same goes for Brendan

then May takes a nap and Brendan buries her in the sand, they fight for a little bit

then they end by sitting around a bonfire at night listening to the sounds of the waves as they cuddle together and fall asleep in each other arms (or something equaly as cheesey)

How do you imagine May and Brendan's dinner date?

A total disaster. rude Waiters/waitresses, bad food, Brendan dropping food/soda on May's dress, but in the end, it will work out

In some odd and bizzare way

A

Asuka

aquakirbyyoshi said:
?.? Ooh? Show. x3

Go here : http://saasmiaona.deviantart.com/gallery/ and find anything that catches your interest... There are Pokemon and Hoennshipping work there.. You're also welcome to watch my other artwork. Everyone is.

Black Murder Heavangelon said:
I'm back! And with a new siggie! =D

I haven't posted here, but that doesn't mean i haven't been watching.

cute togepi: STALKER!

STFU!

cute togepi: ;.;

Anyway, yeah, people will know i like this shipping. Plus the little popultaion thingie there, made it up mehself. use it. XD...seriously

On-topic: Why don't they teach each other the things they're good at? Like May being good at cooking and forcing Brendan to cook. Or Brendan getting payback by teaching her how to play fuseball.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

DX

Good, I haven't heard from you in here for a while..

I hope a lot of people will turn out liking Hoennshipping as well... Why won't they just get it?! Oh, wait.. Don't get me started...

I thought it's foosball..? I like to play foosball with my cousin and I usually win against him!! >=D
Well, Brendan should teach May how to play this game 'cause it's fun!! Unless you're referring to a completely different 'fuseball'? It's played on a table, right?

On-topic : Their dinner date would be uncomfortable because of all of the HSers stalking them. They're all sitting around B&M's table, pretending they're having their dinner too, with their partners at each table (which costed them.. us) hoping it would cover their stalking plan. Even though it's quite obvious.

I imagine Black Murder and I sitting at one table behind Brendan and May's, taking pictures.. RH records their romantic conversation.. Shinndo glomps over them.. Cute Togepi pretends to be their waitress.. Blah, blah, blah...

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
Asuka said:
Go here : http://saasmiaona.deviantart.com/gallery/ and find anything that catches your interest... There are Pokemon and Hoennshipping work there.. You're also welcome to watch my other artwork. Everyone is.

Good, I haven't heard from you in here for a while..

I hope a lot of people will turn out liking Hoennshipping as well... Why won't they just get it?! Oh, wait.. Don't get me started...

I thought it's foosball..? I like to play foosball with my cousin and I usually win against him!! >=D
Well, Brendan should teach May how to play this game 'cause it's fun!! Unless you're referring to a completely different 'fuseball'? It's played on a table, right?

On-topic : Their dinner date would be uncomfortable because of all of the HSers stalking them. They're all sitting around B&M's table, pretending they're having their dinner too, with their partners at each table (which costed them.. us) hoping it would cover their stalking plan. Even though it's quite obvious.

I imagine Black Murder and I sitting at one table behind Brendan and May's, taking pictures.. RH records their romantic conversation.. Shinndo glomps over them.. Cute Togepi pretends to be their waitress.. Blah, blah, blah...

You have really nice art, Asuka! ^__^ You're good at poses and proportions. Something I fail to do. |D

Lawl~

Well, I wouldn't stalk them, but if I were to, I would laugh in the background at other's attempt to stalk. *SHOTKILLED* ...Or not. X_x

I think they would probably be all nervous in the dinner and Prof. Birch & Norman would stalk them for being overprotective dads. o__O XD

Stephy

candies!!!11
...Sorry for not posting the past few days X_X

Originally Posted By Black Murder Heavangelon
On-topic: Why don't they teach each other the things they're good at? Like May being good at cooking and forcing Brendan to cook. Or Brendan getting payback by teaching her how to play fuseball.

Um...Maybe he does. Or maybe...he saw a few kids playing and decided to try it out XD I can imagine Brendan in a kitchen apron...He looks so cute in that XDDD May would probably squeal at the sight of him wearing an apron XDDD

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Fuseball......., great game, I just don't see Brendan and May playing it (it's a 2p vs 2p game, it can be one on one, but it's harder)

Originally posted by Asuka

Us stalking Brendan and May again, thats always interesting to talk about....

Maybe the restaurant can be a restaurant/club like thing, where they have local artists perform during the dinner time.

This looks like a job for the HOENNSHIPPERS BAND!!

heh heh heh......

Anyways, yea. I can wiretap their table and listen in on their conversation.

As for May teaching Brendan how to cook.........

May: "...and thats it, seems easy enough right?"

Brendan: "yea, it does"

May: "Okay, i'm going to go get something, i'll be right back, try to make one yourself."

Brendan: "k."

5 minutes later May returns to see that half the house is on fire and Brendan is standing outside partially burned

May: "...!!! What happened!?"

Brendan: "Mistakes were made"

Stephy

candies!!!11
XDDD @ the Conversation, Random Hero! ^_^
Then a arguement would form XDDD

How do you imagine May and Brenda's dinner date?
They go into a restaurent, and pick a table. HSers tip-toe slowly and follow them.
Alot of HSers are sitting around their table, all of them coicidentally holding up books/newspapers, but secretly holding Cameras taking pictures of them XDDD May and Brendan would stare at the people uncomfortably, and then start to eat, ignoring the HSers. Then the next day on the newspapers, Brendan reads the newspaper with a picture of Brendan and May having dinner XDDD I could just imagine their reaction, and they would probably sue the newspaper publisher and stalk the Hsers so they can bite their heads off >=D

Last edited:
Z

Zero-1102

sorry for not posting for a pretty long time. X_X
had strange dreams about Brendan and May long time. anyway, excited to get on forum again.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Flareon~

How do you imagine May and Brendan's dinner date?
It's like Brendan reading the newspaper and May was cooking dinner for Brendan. And they are eating dinner together.

Sequoia

Random H3RO said:
Fuseball......., great game, I just don't see Brendan and May playing it (it's a 2p vs 2p game, it can be one on one, but it's harder)

Us stalking Brendan and May again, thats always interesting to talk about....

Maybe the restaurant can be a restaurant/club like thing, where they have local artists perform during the dinner time.

This looks like a job for the HOENNSHIPPERS BAND!!

heh heh heh......

Anyways, yea. I can wiretap their table and listen in on their conversation.

As for May teaching Brendan how to cook.........

May: "...and thats it, seems easy enough right?"

Brendan: "yea, it does"

May: "Okay, i'm going to go get something, i'll be right back, try to make one yourself."

Brendan: "k."

5 minutes later May returns to see that half the house is on fire and Brendan is standing outside partially burned

May: "...!!! What happened!?"

Brendan: "Mistakes were made"
What's fuseball? ._."

xD; I remember that! I'm t3h drummer...so I get to tap out this rhythm that sounds like "HS, HS, HS, HS, Hoennshipping!" o.o; Yeah. And Kanta wai- sings a song for them ^^; And then they get to photos taken of them by Shin-chan, who can give them to the famous magazine, 'Oennshipp. Aren't we nice? xD;

. . . Sidenote: The editor/owner of 'Oennshipp is someone named S. Equoia. Fishy eh? ;)

I <3 that MAS ^.^ It's so cute~ But 5 minutes is probably too extreme o.o; BRENDAN ISH NOT THAT STUPID YOU NING NONG! HE CAN PLAY SOCCER~~~~~ [/fangirl mode]

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
Ecks Deeeeee @ all of you people's ideas XDDDD Newspaper. Haha. Bad cooking. Lawl.

Band= ftw

XDD Then I'll be holding signs and waving them into the air screaming out "WOO, HOENNSHIPPING R0XX0RS MY S0XX0RS, DUUUDE!!11"

Brendan & May: ....

Yeah, what is fuseball?

Stephy

candies!!!11
Originally Posted By aquakirbyyoshi
Yeah, what is fuseball?
Yeah, what's that? o_O...I'm thinking it is like soccer XDDD

Shinndo

Burning emotions
I'd imagine myself trying to stalk them... it'll be like pink panther. :D

First Scenario:
*RH and Shinndo walks a few steps behing Brendan and May.*

RH: .... Think they're about to turn around...
Shinndo: NEWSPAPERS! Ahhh *falls into manhole*

Second Scenario:
*Shinndo hangs from a long rope, spying on Brendan and May in a fancy resturant.*

Shinndo: Kanta! Lower!
Kanta: Fine! *Sniffs* COOKIES!!! *runs off, lets go of ropes*
Shinndo: Nooooo! *falls into the water fountain*

XD

-sighs- Sorry I haven't posted in a while. . . ._. I may not be as active. Stress is getting on mah way. D: Never thought PI would stress me.

On-topic: Seq-- -cough- Well, that's uhh, better than, May showing him how to play pool. xD HEY! Brendan could show May who to play pool. XD

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Sequoia

What's fuseball? ._."

Originally posted by Aquakirbyyoshi

Yeah, what is fuseball?

Originally posted by May Beautifly

Yeah, what's that? o_O...I'm thinking it is like soccer XDDD

Ok, so I misspelled it wrong it's "Foosball", Asuka had it right the first time

It's the small table version of soccer, the ball is served through a hole at the side of the table. Players attempt to use figures mounted on rotating bars to kick the ball into the opponent's goal. simple as that. There are other rules though.

Originally posted by Cute Togepi

HEY! Brendan could show May who to play pool. XD

I love pool :D

May: "oooooh, a pool table. C'mon Brendan, let's play"

Brendan: "Uhhhh, I don't think thats a good idea."

May: "Why not?"

Brendan: "It's just not a good idea for you to play pool against me."

May: "Why? Scared you're gonna get beat badly?"

Brendan: *Grabs a poolstick* "Bring it on >=( I'll let you break."

*May starts off by breaking the balls apart*

May: "Oh, I broke them apart! Your turn Brendan."

Brendan: "It will be my only turn." *Brendan hits a solid colored ball in a pocket* "I get solids, you get stripes, and it's your turn when I don't make a ball in a pocket"

May: "Uhhh, okay..."

*Brendan goes on to hit another solid ball in a pocket, then another, and another, he even hits May's ball so that they bump into Brendan's to land into a pocket. May was begining to suspect that Brendan was a pro. Finally Brendan hit the last ball into a pocket(the 8-ball) with May never getting a turn*

Brendan: "I win :D"

May: "..!!! Where'd you learn to play like that!?"

Brendan: "Oh, i'm a champion pool player, I told you it was not a good idea to play against me :)"

May: " You could've went EASY on me!! What about letting your girlfried win!? T_T "

Brendan: "Heh heh heh, not when it comes to pool....."

Last edited:

Sequoia

Random H3RO said:
Ok, so I misspelled it wrong it's "Foosball", Asuka had it right the first time

It's the small table version of soccer, the ball is served through a hole at the side of the table. Players attempt to use figures mounted on rotating bars to kick the ball into the opponent's goal. simple as that. There are other rules though.
ZOMG!oneone1111!!! IT'S THAT RETARDED GAME THAT YOU USE FIGURES TO PLAY!!!!! *cough* Yes. I think that is an extremely stupid game to play. But if Brendan and May want to play foosball, I'll watch ^.^ Not me playing anway.

Lol Shin-chan xD Kanta's gonna kill you for saying that. Not to mention o.o; No more cookies cos Furizaa stole them. IT'S SNAILSHIPPING 8D

Toge-chan said:
On-topic: Seq-- -cough- Well, that's uhh, better than, May showing him how to play pool. xD HEY! Brendan could show May who to play pool. XD
. . . I suck at pool. Bleh. I lost so badly to my cousins last time.

OH OH OH I have HS fanart again =) I was randomly drawing on Corel Draw. And I came up with a weird Brendan drawing xD;

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6679/brendan1dp.jpg

It's like...chibi version or something o_O I didn't even realise. And I forgot to put signature on it -_-" Ack.

aquakirbyyoshi

~The Closet Maniac~
Sequoia said:
ZOMG!oneone1111!!! IT'S THAT RETARDED GAME THAT YOU USE FIGURES TO PLAY!!!!! *cough* Yes. I think that is an extremely stupid game to play. But if Brendan and May want to play foosball, I'll watch ^.^ Not me playing anway.

Lol Shin-chan xD Kanta's gonna kill you for saying that. Not to mention o.o; No more cookies cos Furizaa stole them. IT'S SNAILSHIPPING 8D

. . . I suck at pool. Bleh. I lost so badly to my cousins last time.

OH OH OH I have HS fanart again =) I was randomly drawing on Corel Draw. And I came up with a weird Brendan drawing xD;

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6679/brendan1dp.jpg

It's like...chibi version or something o_O I didn't even realise. And I forgot to put signature on it -_-" Ack.

Ohhhh yeah. I see those. XD I dunno, the name Fooseball reminds me of Paintball. XD But I highly doubt May would wanna get hit by Paintballs. >:

Aww. Chibi. *Pokes him*

Status
Not open for further replies.