• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoto-chan

Twinnie-chan-- TT__TT;; You know, that song that goes "Hey Mickey, you so fine, you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! Hey, hey hey Mickey!"?

Shin-chan-- -pokes Shin-chan with a stick- o_o Shiiiiiiiiin-chan?

-cackles- Props to Twinnie-chan to making Shin-chan run into a wall.

TOPIC: Dewford Island. There Yuuki can stare at Haruka and get as many nosebleeds as he wants. And then get slapped. :D

-shot-

Kana

kisses
Twinnie-chan-- TT__TT;; You know, that song that goes "Hey Mickey, you so fine, you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! Hey, hey hey Mickey!"?

TOPIC: Dewford Island. There Yuuki can stare at Haruka and get as many nosebleeds as he wants. And then get slapped. :D

-shot-

No. ^^;;

Let's try a toothpick! *gets out a jar of toothpicks* *starts "poking" Shinndo with them*

^_^ Thank you, thank you. *bows*

=o Maybe Ever Grande!! Just cuz it sounds cool. xD

Last edited:

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion

-shot-

I was watching "Bring It On" a moment ago and they had that song in their credits D:.

That brings up a new topic--May and Brendan as cheerleaders! (yes, guys can be cheerleaders)

And about Kyoto's topic, we can add Steven or Wally in there to spice things up ;).

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Sequoia
I agree with Cherz >D You have perverted ideas. -stabs-

*Pulls knife out of side*

Whatever...*Blood spewing out* ...Anyways

Originally posted by EnvyHikari
can i join i love hounshiping,and franticshiping too.

of course you can join in, welcome :D

Fell free to ask any question or discuss about Hoennshipping and/or Franticshipping

Speaking of Franticshipping, the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald story in the manga has ended. I don't like the ending(Except for the fact that Ruby and Sapphire are pretty much still together)

Brendan and May as cheerleaders...

I can see it happening, (Don't aske me how, but I can) But I kinda see it more like one is cheering for the other...

...and now for another one of Brendan's stupid/cheesy pickup lines:

Brendan: "Hey there, you wouldin't happen to have a map on you would you?"

May: "Uhh, no. Why?"

Brendan: "Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes." ;)

May: ".....riiiight."

Kana

kisses
I was watching "Bring It On" a moment ago and they had that song in their credits D:.

That brings up a new topic--May and Brendan as cheerleaders! (yes, guys can be cheerleaders)

And about Kyoto's topic, we can add Steven or Wally in there to spice things up ;).

LH! Hiiii~ =]

EnvyHikari said:
can i join i love hounshiping,and franticshiping too.

As long as you don't spam or act n00b-ish, you're welcome here.

Black Murder Heavangelon said:
sure, but this is for hoennshipping. franticshipping is like...completely opposite.

Ahem . . .

azngirlLH on the first post said:
Franticshipping (Ruby and Sapphire, the manga version of Brendan and May) would also be tied into this thread, since their appearances and story lines are similar.

Kyoto-chan

LH-- -glomps- Haven't seen you around in a long time either. XD;

Btw, it wasn't my topic...^^;

BMH-- What Twinnie-chan said. XD

Mochi Man-san-- Where DO you pull those cheesy pick-up lines out of? XD

EnvyHikari-- Welcome to the HSing thread! ^^

Don't worry, I used to do that smiley thingie myself, but stopped 'cause I was lazy. XD

And you're welcome here as long as you don't SPAM or be a n00b. ^^ [Sometimes we SPAM, but usually end back up to HSing. XD]

gonbemaster

Patience is a virtue
Of course. If you act like that someone's bound to say something ne?

lol, for some reason I think it's that's so stupid that it's funny. xD; Shinndo should learn from you. XD

OMG! Uhhhhh . . . what did I call you again? Gonsby? Welcome back! *glomp* I was like "O_O" when I saw that you had posted here. xD; I've been on and off here. It's boring now. -.-;

Yep, lol, that's what you called me. Wow, it's been a long time. It's so great to talk to you guys away.
Wow, this place sure has advanced since I've been here.

Hi Kyoto-chan, I remember you.
And LH, hey.
What happened to Kanta? did she change her name?

Well, if it's pick up lines from May to Brendan, here goes nothing.

May: Hey!
Brendan: Hey!
May: Want to go out, kiss, get married, and have children so we can make a bunch of hoennshippers scream like suicidal maniacs on meth!
Brendan: Oh boy would I ever!
*they run off holding hands*

This is a random thought.
you know the two new people in the D/P games. There's probably going to be a shinoushipping thread for those two. you never know.

Haruka: ;D You must be Mickey, 'cause you so fine!
Yuuki: ?! My name's not Mickey, it's Yuuki!

I get it, but the song is. "Come on Nicky you so fine." not mickey. lol

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I believe that one of our topics is:

What would be Brendan and May's getaway spot

I already put my idea for Southern Island, a real nice out of the way place that not many people know about

Or, maybe another topic, just for the hell of it

The best I got is...

How would YOU want Brendan to confess his feelings for May, or Vice Versa

I'll bet back to you when I have a good answer

...and now for another one of Brendan's stupid/cheesy pickup lines:

Brendan: "Hey there"

May: "Hi"

Brendan: "You know, if I could rearrange the Alphabet. I would put "U" and "I" together." ;)

May: ".....O rly?"(Sarcasim)

Kyoto-chan

Topic: ...my Hoennshipping fics. 'Nuff said. XD

GM-kun-- Ah, Evil-chan hasn't posted here in a while. ^^ Kana is actually Cherry Grove/Final Prayer...^^ Although Evil-chan DID change her name to Kantah, I believe. ^^

And it IS Mickey...o_o My friends all sing it as Mickey, and closed captions say so. XD -reads closed captions, even in credits-

Mochi Man-san-- Ironic how I've seen ALL of your cheesy pick-up lines somewhere on the internet. XD

Now to follow in Mochi Man-san's footsteps...

Yuuki: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Haruka: Sorry to burst your bubble, but I came from hell. [/sarcasm]

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Kyoto-Chan
Mochi Man-san-- Ironic how I've seen ALL of your cheesy pick-up lines somewhere on the internet. XD

Of course, did you really think the pickup lines I did were original? :O

The ones i've been useing are the most common ones used. If I were to use one of those non-common ones, I might get stabbed again.

To answer my own topic:

Brendan might just blurt it out when he cant take the pressure anymore

EX:

May: "Hi Brendan"

Brendan: "I LOVE YOU!!!" >.<!!!

...and now for one of May's stupid/cheesy pickup lines:

May: "Hey there."

Brendan: "Hey."

May: "you wouldin't happen to have a picture of you that I can have do you?"

Brendan; "Uhhh, why?"

May: "So I can show Santa what I want for Chirstmas." ;)

Brendan: ".....o_O?"

Last edited:
A

Asuka

Hey, EnvyHikari, are you Pheonyx-X from DeviantArt? 'Cause if you are, then, Black Murder, I did invite him. But if you're not, you know I didn't.

Topic : Brendan will tell her quietly, alone, slowly and romantic. I like it that way so deal with it. Besides, the topic says "How would YOU want Brendan to confess his feelings for May?

Sequoia

o_O This thread is dead. Again. Makes you sorta wish the spammers were back, lawl.

How would YOU want Brendan to confess his feelings for May?
What type of topic is that... =_= What happened to the crazy/cheesy drabbles that everyone used to write?

I want Brendan to go up and tell May. Literally, and if not, he gets slapped. A-C-T-I-O-N.

Kana

kisses
@Random H3RO: OMG, I love your pickup lines. XD

@Sequoia: I miss the cheesy drabbles Shinndo used to write. ;_; Ah, wait, I miss making fun of Shinndo for the cheesy drabbles he used to write. ;_;

*sigh* Hoennshipping fandom here is dying . . . I miss our glory days. =\ With CC and Kanta and Marichi and Kamairie and everyone else . . . ;_; *nostalgic moment*

TOPIC: Ne . . . don't feel like letting them confess love. XD

May: *creeps up behind Brendan* *grabs his shoulders* Heeeeey, Brendan!

Brendan: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STALKER! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU - . . .

May: o_O; Who're you calling a stalker?

Brendan: . . . Oh great. It's you. Hi. e_e;

May: >=( Hmph! Why are you always so mad?

Brendan: Dunno, maybe because you're creeping up to me all the time and screaming in my ear . . .

May: Well, Max said that you liked girls who were unpredictable . . .

Brendan: Excuse me?

May: *turns red* Ummm . . . ! I-I-I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, he . . . he said that you liked pearls! That are . . . from oysters! Dammit . . . I should've just given him a love note.

Brendan: o_O;

May: *turns redder* Ummmmmmmmmmmm . . . gotta go! Heh! See ya, Brendan! *sprints away*

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

Sekii and Twinnie-onee-- Fwah...I miss our ol' glory days too...ah...those months where we had the highest posts in all the the Shippers Community...good days, good days...

I would be writing drabbles, but lately I haven't gotten any ideas...xD; [hence why Fireflies hasn't been updated with a drabble in like FOREVAR]

-dances around with "404: Topic not found" sign-

Status
Not open for further replies.