• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puchiko`s Curse

Ah...Okay. I don't read the manga, so I didn't know that.

Anyway, do you think that they will ever put Brendan in the Anime, and that he'll meet Ash&Co.? I mean, he did make a small appearance in the sixth movie's intro, but...

F

Flame The Blaziken

LOL, I like teh pic too. I wish I know teh artist or his/her's site. Anyways, o_O'' I like Hoennshipping and Franticshipping... Meh, Ruby does kind of sound like a ...sissy. *shot* No offense. o.o; And Sapphire sounds well, I like her. XD She's pretty cool! But May seems too much kinda like those typical girls. ^^;

Okay... these are my ...opinions.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Flame The Blaziken said:
LOL, I like teh pic too. I wish I know teh artist or his/her's site. Anyways, o_O'' I like Hoennshipping and Franticshipping... Meh, Ruby does kind of sound like a ...sissy. *shot* No offense. o.o; And Sapphire sounds well, I like her. XD She's pretty cool! But May seems too much kinda like those typical girls. ^^;

Okay... these are my ...opinions.

I think it's a her, and here's the site

CROSS

That person reads the manga, nothing related to the anime. Well, maybe a little...

Here's a pic that someone had posted(I forgot who) in the May Fan Club before the hacker attacked. ^_^ It was so cute, I had to save it onto my hard drive...

[img135]http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/hoennship40fae0332a460.png[/img135]

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
There's a big Franticshipping hint from Sapphire's side in the preview for volume 19! http://ketsuban.quelorant.com/tempfiles/stupidity.jpg <-- flipped and translated by moi. Still no evidence that Ruby likes her in that way, though; I seriously doubt he ever would, simply because of her personality. But I guess we'll see.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Ketsuban said:
There's a big Franticshipping hint from Sapphire's side in the preview for volume 19! http://ketsuban.quelorant.com/tempfiles/stupidity.jpg <-- flipped and translated by moi. Still no evidence that Ruby likes her in that way, though; I seriously doubt he ever would, simply because of her personality. But I guess we'll see.

Thank you soo much Ketsuban ^^. Oh well, if it never happens, then we can always, uh, dream about it. So, Sapphire is saying all of those stuff, right?

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
Thank you soo much Ketsuban ^^. Oh well, if it never happens, then we can always, uh, dream about it. So, Sapphire is saying all of those stuff, right?

Yeah, it's her saying that. Ruby defeats a group of wild Grumpig to protect Sapphire (which I think proves friendship and nothing more, but I know others will interpret it differently...) and so, for the first time, she sees that he's actually a powerful battler. See, he doesn't like people to know he's a good trainer because he prefers Contests and... it's really complicated ^^;;

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Ketsuban said:
Yeah, it's her saying that. Ruby defeats a group of wild Grumpig to protect Sapphire (which I think proves friendship and nothing more, but I know others will interpret it differently...) and so, for the first time, she sees that he's actually a powerful battler. See, he doesn't like people to know he's a good trainer because he prefers Contests and... it's really complicated ^^;;

Complicated, eh? ... can you explain the complicated part? ^__^'

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Okay, okay. I guess I should, since it's an important part of his personality, and one thing a shipper should always hold dear is the characters' personalities.

Warning to people who don't like spoilers: This post has 'em.

Ruby is Norman's son (but you all knew that). This causes problems, as Ruby dislikes Pokemon battling -- he thinks it is brutish, and he doesn't like getting his Pokemon dirty. Norman, of course, is a Gym Leader, and wants Ruby to become a powerful Pokemon battler like him. (He did relent and let Ruby enter Contests, but Ruby didn't know that until about a month later.) In volume 17, though, there's actually evidence that Ruby wanted to become a battler at one point in the past... what changed his mind is unknown. Anyway, Norman's insistence upon Ruby's becoming a battler is, in part, what caused Ruby to dislike battling so much. However, he's actually a very good trainer, probably because he was taught by a Gym Leader. He only battles when he has to and when nobody is watching, though -- for example, when he first met Sapphire, they were both attacked by a huge Seviper, and he refused to fight. At one point Ruby and Mr. Briney were attacked by a huge Crawdaunt, and Ruby wouldn't fight it until Mr. Briney was knocked out by it. That sort of thing.

Trying to be as nonjudgemental about the pairing as possible, I've also made an analysis of Sapphire's personality as it relates to battling. She's very gung-ho about battling, and tells Ruby when the first meet that she hates Pokemon that don't fight. Often, she mocks Contests, which she sees as an "odd" thing for a trainer to pursue. Background isn't given for her love for battling; she just likes Pokemon battles.

If you need to know any more, the first volume of the Hoenn series (#15) should be coming out in English in a few months, released by Chuang Yi. There's information in the manga forum about how to get it, even if you don't live in southeast Asia.

P

Puchiko`s Curse

Well! *clears throat* I have some hoennshippy pictures to show...
[img135]http://8823.fakefur.jp/~sekka/murasaki1.jpg[/img135]
I'm not gonna show the rest yet. *snickers* I'm so evil...

F

Fiona The Fox Girl

AWW! Brendan and may make such a cute couple. I support them 100%. ^^ They just seem so..right..together. XD Ya know what I mean?

O

OliverDaDino

Yeah I also support it! It's very cute. *loves reading fanfics about it*

Your know they have it for each other, it's not even funny they have it for each so bad..If that makes any sense..

-Oliver

P

Puchiko`s Curse

Yeah, I love reading fics about it, and I'm gonna write one after I finish Love and Loyalty.

Anyways, pic numbah 2!!
[img135]http://members.ytv.home.ne.jp/yt0087322/empty-dreams/off/g/LHp.gif[/img135]

EDIT: OMG!!!! I forgot teh Hoennshippy song!!! :eek:
'Tis...
Drop in the Ocean
Michelle Branch
Me post lyrics laaater. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Puchiko`s Curse said:
Yeah, I love reading fics about it, and I'm gonna write one after I finish Love and Loyalty.

Anyways, pic numbah 2!!
[img135]http://members.ytv.home.ne.jp/yt0087322/empty-dreams/off/g/LHp.gif[/img135]

EDIT: OMG!!!! I forgot teh Hoennshippy song!!! :eek:
'Tis...
Drop in the Ocean
Michelle Branch
Me post lyrics laaater. :p

Love holic.... ;) Lol. Did I post this one before?

[img135]http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/para3.jpg[/img135]

Anyways... I think I should post some of my hoennshippy fictions, too......... but all I've posted was three MM stories ;__;.

T

Trainer Justin

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Hoenn and Franticshipping!!!!!!! I think May is the PERFECT match for Brenden!!!!!!

P

Puchiko`s Curse

aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
Love holic.... ;) Lol. Did I post this one before?

[img135]http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/para3.jpg[/img135]

Anyways... I think I should post some of my hoennshippy fictions, too......... but all I've posted was three MM stories ;__;.

TEH OMG!!!! I loooove that pic! *saves*

Q

qwertyness4

i want to make sure, so Brendan = Yuuki, right? ....... i see a very intruging picture in ur sig Puchiko's curse... i think i saw that green pic thingy somewhere... wait, nvm, i know... nevermind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.