• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilrumpkinkb

I'm glad the topic seemed to give you all a new light of the current possibilties of Hoennshipping, since it looked like the thread here was numb/dead...XD

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Kyoto-Chan
Mochi Man-san - Wait. What? ...WHEN?!?! [I thought the only appearance of Yuuki in the anime was in Jirachi: Wishmaker...@_@; I don't remember anything when I was watching Destiny Deoxys...]

Tis because Brendan/Yuuki was not in Destiny Deoxys, but apperently in the 9the movie (Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea) Brendan/Yuuki has a NEW cameo where he is at the Battle Tower (The one in La Rossa City, or whatever it was called, where the 7th movie took place) and he calles out his Swampert (huh, so he did have a mudkip) and attacks a female trainer who is using a Metagross.

We need more people to answer the topic, because we go through them WAY too quickly...

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san - ...but...isn't Destiny Deoxys the 9th movie? o.o;

And yes, it's our fault for having so little active members on our little humble thread of ours. D:

Hmm...topic...topic...

I'll revive an old one. xD

Topic: If Yuuki and/or Haruka had only 24 hours left to live, how would they spend it?

EnvyFrontier

Shinou Trainer
Topic: If Yuuki and/or Haruka had only 24 hours left to live, how would they spend it?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

Battling and getting to know each others goals.

May would force Brendan to take her shoping! >:3[/wtf]

But yeah, Brendan would spend his money for a last time too. XD;

Ruby4ever

Hoenn Contest Champ
Well, I bet ya that she will pester him to go shopping, then gorge themselves with food glorious food. Just like a Munchlax (or a pair of 'em), and die of a exploding stomach.

Hahahaha!

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
If Yuuki and/or Haruka had only 24 hours left to live, how would they spend it?

apperently I was not around when this was used, cause it's new to me :O

Together, they'd live life to the fullest they can, they'll rob a bank, they'll assassinate the political leader of their country. They've got nothing to lose

at the end of the day, they'll do something sentimental, like hold each other in their arms, and pass on together =/

Originally posted by Kyoto-Chan
Mochi Man-san - ...but...isn't Destiny Deoxys the 9th movie? o.o;

Nope, Destiny Deoxys was the 7th movie, the 9th movie was the Pokemon Ranger and manafei one.

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san - Then apparently I can't count...e_e;;

-ahem-

Topic: Since I haven't even replied to the topic I started...xD

They'd do a bunch of stuff together, have the most fun ever, then die in each others' arms after 24 hours have passed...-sob-

I believe someone wrote a drabble for the topic a few...hundred pages back...xDDD

Sequoia

Mochi Man-san - Wait. What? ...WHEN?!?! [I thought the only appearance of Yuuki in the anime was in Jirachi: Wishmaker...@_@; I don't remember anything when I was watching Destiny Deoxys...]

But I believe Yuuki and Haruka would start off much like Ruby and Sapphire did when they were children...:3 Perhaps Yuuki would save Haruka from a Pokemon as well! >D
... Mahn, I missed that too. I should get round to seeing all the frikking movies @_@;;;; I WANT SCREENSHOTS!

That would be so cool... Imagine, the first time they meet and he already acts like a hero. <3

24 hours topic: Hey, when did this topic pop up anyway? o_O They can spend 24 hours eating, shopping, and killing each other. >D They're gonna die anyway, might as well die at the hands of the other person.

lilrumpkinkb

^ I saw that clip, and it really only show that screenshot of him throwing the pokeball. That would be awesome for him to make an appearance, but I highly doubt that since he is from the RS games and DP is coming out...XD

EDIT: I come...with gifts! :D I found this and this. All from here. They have a lot of other cute shipping fan arts here too!

Last edited:

Zycho32

Beginning Trainer
Here I am to save the DAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

And give you all a collective kick to the privates as I drain the fun outta this.

MAS: Brendan/May have 24 hours to live...lets just skip to near the 24th hour.

The way he moved felt like a dream. Unfortunately, it wasn't the kind of dream where you moved with unsurpassable strength and speed. This was the kind of dream where you moved like molasses and felt ever more fatigued with each step taken. He had started out on a dead run but that had been eaten away to a lethargic jog- the kind done by a very much unfit person- that or a really old one.

From teenager to senior citizen in 30 seconds flat. If he weren't racing against time, Brendan would have found it amusing in that self-destructive way.

He didn't want to glance at his watch; seeing what time was left would have discouraged him and probably lead to his failure. He needed to get to May, and he needed to find her yesterhour. So he plodded on, trying to ignore his gasps for oxygen and continous degradement of his stamina. He refused to break or slow- he had nothing to lose anymore.

He caught sight of the lake, glistening in the fading starlight above. The brief lining of color in the distance gave him brief panic- the adrenaline surge just enough for him to re-double his efforts and make it to the edge of the shore. The girl sitting nearby lazily turned her head to regard him as he slumped on his knees, inhaling the air around him in desperation. His arms wobbled briefly before he managed to lift himself up to be able to sit down instead of leaning on his knees.

She shivered. "Why are you here?" she asked him. Like all their earlier encounters, it was meant to be said with a mixture of venom and barbing. Right now it only came out weak and weary. She couldn't even muster the energy to glare at him- she was secretly glad he was here.

"Tried to find you," he replied. "Nobody had seen you around since sunset. They were afraid you would have...gotten it over with."

How does one act when informed they have at most a single day to live? As Brendan and May found out, it was nothing that allowed them to indulge in last pleasures or anything of that nature. They took it awfully hard- they didn't run out of the hospital, screaming...but they did walk out with a noticable loss in step.

"I came out here," she replied. "Set my pokemon free- thought it was the right thing to do. I see you did the same." She looked to his now empty belt- which used to have six pokeballs upon it.

"My father will take care of them," he said. He looked upon the sky. The color was slightly larger. Daybreak was approaching. A brief lull set over him and he swayed. The brief drowsiness surprised him when he got out of the fog. Fear once more bit at him. He glanced over to her.

There was brief fright on her face as she watched him. The eyes were widened and the beginning of tears were forming on her face. "I...I can- I'm not ready for this..." she confessed in a hushed whisper. "I don't want to die..."

She broke, collapsing against him and letting her tears soak into his shirt as her arms tightened around him. His own arms returned this gesture as he grimaced and tried not to let his own tears come out- he had thought he could cry no more that day, but clearly he was wrong.

Idealy, one about to die ought to have seen the colors intensify around them, a dazzling display of beauty never seen because of the common occurance- the last sight, the last memory to remember. It didn't happen to them- the colors drained, became sickly and unwelcome. The air bit with a coldness that wasn't common during summer. Sense of smell dulled, sounds grew smaller and harder to hear through the depression.

Nothing that interested them in the past registered in their minds- they spent a good portion of the alloted time left stuck in their rooms, trying in vain to grasp and understand the sudden fact of their frail mortality. What was the point in doing anything else?

For Brendan, it was midnight when he walked down to his kitchen and had the sudden impulse to grab a sharp knife. He stopped himself from doing so, but it didn't fail to hammer at his psyche- or whatever was left of it. For just that moment, he had given up. Whatever hours he had left simply didn't matter...or did they?

He told his parents he had to see May- he didn't know at the time why he needed to do so. They didn't fight it- they weren't doing any better than he was, and at this point they would have done anything to ensure their son's happiness. His death was going to scar them for a good while- children were not meant to be buried by their parents and loved ones.

The sight of May's parents crying disturbed him greatly. They showed the goodbye note she had left them, saying her farewells and that she went off because she couldn't bear to let them see her at her weakest. She didn't say where she was headed.

Panic took over and Brendan bolted from everyone else to find her. He vainly searched the memories of his encounters with her and tried to find her in the places he knew she could reach on foot- he had noted her bicycle was abandoned at her house. So many solitary places they had discovered in the nearby area, and nothing to show for it now.

He lifted her face up form his shirt to look at her. "Why May? Your parents, they-"

"I tried going back...I couldn't get up from this spot," she replied, a few tears still running from her face. "I'm sorry..."

Brendan hushed her. "It's okay May...I- it took me so long to figure out where you were, I thought I wasn't going to make it."

Really though, the lake had never occured to him at the beginning. It wasn't exactly a notable place to be for either of them. It was when all other possible places were scratched off the list that he had a particular memory of when they snuck out and walked there- nothing more than two friends indulging in the chance to break 'rules'. As it was, they got a massive scolding when they returned home in the morning. It should have been so obvious though!

"I'm glad you tried," she confessed. "Being alone at this time isn't...well, I thought I could handle it."

"I wanted to see you," he replied. "I don't know why- I just wanted you to be there, by my side, when it finally happened." Subconciously, his hand moved to her back and rubbed in a circular motion. He felt her press against him and be soothed by the motion. Neither were in the mental condition to question this admittedly unorthodox action he made.

"How much time do we have?" she asked timidly.

"Never enough," he replied. He still didn't want to glance at his watch. He could tell by the tones of red and yellow starting to follow the blue that it was far too short to begin with. The drowsiness came upon him again and his grasp upon her slackened.

Hers stiffened. "Brendan!" she nearly screamed. He shot back up like he recieved a smelling salt and she looked desperately into his eyes. "Don't go yet, please...just don't leave me alone..." It was a selfish request, but a very understandable one- one that Brendan would willingly oblige. So he nodded and gave a reassuring smile.

She settled back into his arms and they regarded the ever brightening sky. The fact of their demise was not lost on them- it merely faded into irrelevence all of a sudden. Just being this close to each other brought about a surprising calm and comfort between them- a feeling of serenity that did a good deal to push the fear and regrets back.

Could the last 24 hours have turned out better if they didn't stay alone? It was possible- they had progressed over the span of time to reliance and friendship and mutual trust, despite the playful barbs thrown over half of the time. One could have kept the other afloat and vice versa- maybe allowing the opportuntiy to make the proper goodbyes or even one last enjoyment of what they truly enjoyed.

The problem with that kind of rationalization is thet neither of them were fuctioning in the slightest after hearing they would only live for 24 more hours. It never occured to them to look to each other for support- they had no hope left, and no hope always brings out the very worst of human nature.

Brendan sighed. "So many things left undone....so many things that are now unimportant."

"Well...there was one thing," May ventured as she inwardly shed all qualms and resistance. What good would those do for her now?

"What was that?" Brendan asked. May didn't reply. She just turned to him and turned his face to hers. She leaned forward and gently placed her lips to his. Has the situation been normal and not close to unavoidable doom, she wouldn't have had the courage to do so. The same could be said of him when he pressed forward and responded to her lips. Brief surprised flickered in her eyes before she closed them and went with it.

Inhibitions fled as the two expressed emotions they could never get the chance to put in words. The sun finally came into view, bathing them in light from the heavens- a display of admiration for redeemed souls who jumped out of the darkness.

It came far too quick for them to notice- just a slight sensation of the same drowsiness and weakness that had plagued them all day. All sense fled from them while they were locked in their embrace.

Hours later, a search party found their bodies lying on the shore of the lake- they appeared to be in a deep sleep, but it wasn't the case. No pulses were found, no breathing. No sign of bloodloss or evidence of pain.

It was merciful.

THE END

You'll be seeing this on my DA account.

Kyoto-chan

x_X; Jeez. We can't let this thread die! >O;

And Zycho-san, loved the MAS. ;_; So sweeet!!

...-dances around with "404: Topic not Found" sign-

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Hi, I'm Jonah, and I'm a huge Hoennshipper. I was a Hoennshipper before I knew what shipping was. There is no couple like this couple!

If Brendan and May had only 24 hours left to live, what would they do?

Ehhh...I'm not going to say, considering my little brother is looking over my shoulder. You should get what I mean.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I'm sorry to break this to you guys, but this thread is pretty much dead.

I doubt that many people cared about Hoennship from the beginig, the only reason people posted here is because: 1.) some people are social outcasts in real life, and hated it.
2.) people were wodnering when Yuuki is gonna appear in the anime.

However, I would say that people posting here are MUCH MUCH MUCH more intelligent than some users (I'm not gonna mention name to scar that person's ugly face) in other threads. People here at least practise intellgient and reasonable posting. However, now everyone is this thread is more into other ships than this one.

So... this thread might be gone, but i'm sure hoennshipping will always live in fan's heart.

Long live Haruka and Yuuki.
Long live Hoennshipping.

Drew Andrews

Contest Legend
I'm sorry to break this to you guys, but this thread is pretty much dead.

I doubt that many people cared about Hoennship from the beginig, the only reason people posted here is because: 1.) some people are social outcasts in real life, and hated it.
2.) people were wodnering when Yuuki is gonna appear in the anime.

However, I would say that people posting here are MUCH MUCH MUCH more intelligent than some users (I'm not gonna mention name to scar that person's ugly face) in other threads. People here at least practise intellgient and reasonable posting. However, now everyone is this thread is more into other ships than this one.

So... this thread might be gone, but i'm sure hoennshipping will always live in fan's heart.

Long live Haruka and Yuuki.
Long live Hoennshipping.

Don't be too pessimistic. Someone will come one day to save you. I'm just here to help you float along... Here's the NEXT topic!!!!

What happens if Brendan(ruby) propose to MAy(sapphy) ?

I'll say they'll have a few kids. Feel free to read Family times (it's a fanfic-frantic shipping-a variant of Hoenn shipping)

Sequoia

@ patrickstar: It's been dead ever since the noobs decided to come along, spam a bit, and go away. That was our high time, you know... everyone posted at least 10 or so posts a day, and HS was practically LOVED. -sniff- But yeah. Everyone lost interest after that.

@.. uhh.. Zycho-chan: :O CUUUUUUUUUTE! I <3 your MAS.

That picture of Brendan in the 9th movie... xD It's awesome. So many Brendan pics repeated.

yuuka

I have one devises, we could do between all the version of when may of it goes to jotho, we expose all an idea for that version and do we “our version of may in jotho” clearly that it appears brendan that seems to you? it has by the way would want to unite to me, jajaja.

Kyoto-chan

Sekii and patrickstar-san - Hai~ Sekii's right. As a first generation Hoennshipper (one of the less active ones, to be honest), I can honestly say that we used to have a LOT of posts back in our hayday. (Beat Pokeshipping, even. :D)

And yeah, the n00bs just went and p*ssed the hell out of everyone, so most of them left, irritated when the n00bs came. (I admit, I was one of them; but I returned for the Hoennshipping festival.)

Jonah-san - Welcome to the HSing thread! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.