• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Zycho32: I seem to have misgivings abouve shipper groups in general?

No.

Please, let me assure you: my disgust for shippers only apply to certain unintelegiiant individuals, I do not hate general shipping groups. Sure, I do not often agree with their ways of expressing their passion for the pairing, and my way of saying things can be somtime harsh. But I do not hate all shippers. So if anyone was offended by my comments, my sincere appologies. My rambling complaints only goes to idiots.

I am a shipper (not a very good one). Is there any reason I would accuse the others when i support the very same things? My life is pathetically boring, but I still have a life other than flaming everyone else.

Also, to Goldcrysil or wutever ur name is. Please, learn how to read and think other people's comments before you scare that person's face.

EnvyFrontier

Shinou Trainer
And people this tread is DEAD!Lets try post a little bit and why are people saying that houenshiping is dieing when is staring.now that stupid ash is in shinou brendan has opperturnity to be in jouto with may,And fraticshiping became true houenshiping is begining now do not post negetive topics.hamh

Sequoia

And Yuuki was in the anime...;_; Movie cameos, dammit!

But game-wise people ship this.

Honestly, I shipped it because I loathed Advancedshipping back when I found out about Hoennshipping (I discovered the first ever Hoennshipping fic - sadly, it's not there anymore - and was like "hey! May with someone who's not Ash! :D" [admittedly, I was like...really young and immature XD]), but once I actually played R/S/E, I fell in love with it.

R/S/E is filled with hints, isn't it? That's what brought most of us together, isn't it?

-ahem- I'd honestly hate to see this thread die...it was my first real OTP, and I got tons of friends out of this thread...
I agree with you. R/S/E really boosted the HS spirit. And it made heaps of people come and join this thread. I was like that too. Except back then I was sort of a Pokeshipper, and was all "Ash should be with Misty! Wth is he doing with this May girl?". Besides, HS is the ship of the big evolution in Pokemon games - I think that got everyone liking it.

I love R/S/E. The hints are awesome, but the fanart and fanfics are what make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^.^

-sniff- I want the days of the old HSers back... Kyoto, Kanta, Kamairie, Breezy, LH, Cherz, CC, everyone.

. . .

@ EnvyFrontier and patrickstar: Maybe it wouldn't be so DEAD if you dudes didn't say it was DEAD all the time. Flaming Ash probably won't help either.

. . .

Well, I decided to procrastinate and make icons. Aren't they pretty. :D
[IMG139]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7674/yuukiwi4.jpg[/IMG139] [IMG139]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3953/sapphireju2.jpg[/IMG139] [IMG139]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4476/together4evapl4.jpg[/IMG139]

I know I made a mistake with the Ruby one. Meant to put Ruby, but I put Yuuki instead. >_< PERSONAL USE ONLY.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Er Hem. I tried to start a debate and i stopped saying this thread is dead long time ago. I'm sorry if I made people angry, but flamming me won't help the matter either would it? So there. This post was going well untill some random poster popped in and accused me of flaming (goldcrysil or wutever his name is).

To envyfrontier: 1.) learn how to use commas and period, as well as other basic sentence structures if you want people to understand what your are trying to say.

2.) How the hell am I posting negative comments? This is a debate for god's sake. I'm just throwing out my views out there and how the hell it is offending franticshipping? Also, why would i offend frantischippers when I am one? If you have something to say, please be reasonable and if you are not interested in this, don't participate.

btw, ur avatar is pretty good. needs a little bit more photoshop work though.

Last edited:

Chelc

Wow . . . I haven't posted here in a looooooooooong time.

R/S/E boosted my interest in HS, too. But fics/fanart/and some of people's ideas here in this thread got me supporting it. =]

Just when I began posting here, all of the old HSers left. I was like "WTH? When I start posting, they leave?!" XD

@ Seq: FS AVVIES! *saves all* I really like the third one.

Found fanart, too. HS or FS, it can be whichever I guess. Oo;

[IMG139]http://pdxplus.main.jp/n072.gif[/IMG139]

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Maybe the thread would be a little wee bit more active if people would STOP posting "This thread is dead" posts here and actually post someting relevent to Hoennshipping.

Like topics, drabbles, more fanart, random pick-up lines they'd use on each other

and Patrickstar, here is a little conversation between us about Franticshipping,

As you know, according to the BF saga, Sapphire claims that after the Hoenn catastrophie, Ruby had always changed the subject when she mentions their confession, or he claims that he never heard her, as if he is avoiding the matter all together.

so, the qurstion is, or for anyone for that matter

Why do you think Ruby is avoiding the subject of their confression?

Thats the best i could come up with for the moment

and just for the hell of it, for "old times sake"

...and now for another one of Brendan's stupid/cheesy pick-up lines:

Brendan: "Wow, you must know karate."

May: "huh? Why would you say that?"

Brendan: "Cause your body is KICKIN!" ;)

May.............'Why do I always attract the stupid ones?

Yea...

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Random H3Ro: As it translated by Corinos. Both Ruby and Sapphire is avoiding the subject of their confession. If you read the previous 2 netkun update, you can see they appeared just like nothing happened. however, I am speculating that around the end of the emearld, they are probably gonna draw some senseless moments between Ruby and Sapphire just for the Franticshippers' sake. however, i doubt even that would "satisfy" us shippers' hunger. People at least expect them to kiss, or some even... make babies...

FS FTW!

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Coronis in the BF Manga summaries of Serebii.net

...the remark stops Sapphire dead in her tracks, and she swallows hard as she looks at Ruby down from the balcony. She stutters that their relationship is totally not working, and Winona wonders why. Sapphire begins fuming with rage, and says no matter what she does, Ruby seems to be avoiding the matter. It is almost like the boy is suffering from amnesia, and couldn't even recall exaclty how they solved the Groudon and Kyogre catastrope. She thrashes her arms around in frustration, and complains to Winona that she cannot believe Ruby is forgetting everything, her confessions, his own confession, just everything they said in the voids of time.

:O

Originally posted by Patrickstar
however, i doubt even that would "satisfy" us shippers' hunger. People at least expect them to kiss, or some even... make babies...

I also doubt they'll do anything to "satisfy" us shippers, at the VERY least I think they'll just acknowledge that they like each other, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, a hug. But, i'm not getting my hopes up, cause just for the storyline sake, and if they reappear in the D/P story, they won't confess, and they'll drag on their "We like each other, but we don't want to admit it so we'll argue alot" attitude.

make babies? if that happens(if they show their kids in later manga stories) i'll shoot myself in the foot. Just because i'm that sure that they won't do it

Last edited:

GoldSilverCrys

Er Hem. I tried to start a debate and i stopped saying this thread is dead long time ago. I'm sorry if I made people angry, but flamming me won't help the matter either would it? So there. This post was going well untill some random poster popped in and accused me of flaming (goldcrysil or wutever his name is).

To envyfrontier: 1.) learn how to use commas and period, as well as other basic sentence structures if you want people to understand what your are trying to say.

2.) How the hell am I posting negative comments? This is a debate for god's sake. I'm just throwing out my views out there and how the hell it is offending franticshipping? Also, why would i offend frantischippers when I am one? If you have something to say, please be reasonable and if you are not interested in this, don't participate.
Maybe, you find my reaction unreasonable, and i apologise. but then again, you SHOULD be more optimistic here than just complaining. Please?

I also doubt they'll do anything to "satisfy" us shippers, at the VERY least I think they'll just acknowledge that they like each other, and maybe, JUST MAYBE, a hug. But, i'm not getting my hopes up, cause just for the storyline sake, and if they reappear in the D/P story, they won't confess, and they'll drag on their "We like each other, but we don't want to admit it so we'll argue alot" attitude.

make babies? if that happens(if they show their kids in later manga stories) i'll shoot myself in the foot. Just because i'm that sure that they won't do it

Lol.

Sequoia

patrickstar said:
Er Hem. I tried to start a debate and i stopped saying this thread is dead long time ago. I'm sorry if I made people angry, but flamming me won't help the matter either would it?
btw, ur avatar is pretty good. needs a little bit more photoshop work though.
What's the point of debating? We're not arguing whether it's good or not. We're supporting the ship by loving and discussing it.

:D Let's see you make some.

@ Chelc: :O -tacklehugs- WE MISSED YEW!

Kanta-chan

Hey, I don't get a "welcome back"? n_n

...and now for another one of Brendan's stupid/cheesy pick-up lines:
[school dance coming up]
Brendan: Hey um May, um, would you uh . . .
May: o_O;
Brendan: -pink-
May: "Go with you?"
Brendan: Yeah. ^///////^;;;;;;

[Brendan sucks at asking her mahn :D]

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I tried making a Hoennshipping drabble. And FAILED.

Does anyone care to make a drabble about Brendan and May getting engaged?

Kyoto-chan

Evil-chan - Awwww. -gives you a hug- XD

Chelc - Welcome back to you too! :D

Sekii - I miss them too. ;_; CC-chan said he checks up on us every now and again, but he doesn't have the time to post. >_<; And remember when LH told us she wasn't as interested in it anymore? And and and and...WAHHHH. Dammit, I swear, when the n00bs just came in and thrashed around the thread, that's when it began to fall apart. :( (And that's pretty much the reason why everyone left when you just started to post here, Chelc. XD)

Patrickstar - Your debate is more of a heated discussion, to be honest. I believe it's the fallacy of ad hominem - attacking the person rather than the issue. You're not guilty of it, but GoldSilverCrys is. (Yes. I'm studying debates right now, so I know this crap. xD)

But anyhow, I think Ruby's probably:

a) got amnesia (wouldn't THAT be a twist?)
b) avoiding the topic because he's embarrassed about it
c) he began to avoid the topic, but then got amnesia. XD

My two cents. xD

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
To goldsilcry: no probl, i was just being... my everyday self... heh...

To jonah: please, do something else than just drabble. we hs should really do different fics than just one-shot and fluff. remeber people, all the precious moments of hs will be ruined if they were over used, so please try something else. I'll be glad to help.

kyoto-chan: sorry, i was just mad about r/s ends with such a... lose ending. now they are appearing in emerald series, fs stil ahve a chance!!! Also, your one shot on fanfic.net is PURE PWnAGE! Im so exiceted to actually talk to you XD

Kanta-chan: ... welcome back? 0.o

Ren-Kun

Gamer Trainer
I can make a drable but is not got a be perfect one>_>

How do you think will be the relation of Ruby & Saphire and Brendan & May?

And yes i am envyfrontier i just created i new acount some i can finaly change my name.>_> Oh and welcome back kyoto chan and kanta chan.

Ren-Kun ;412;

Last edited:

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I don't get your topice. Are you saying that we should compare the relationship between Ruby and Sapphire to Yuuki and Haruka?
If so, well... They are both close to canon. FS is already canon with all the confession. HS is close to canon (game-wise) because there is no damn competitor for Haruka/Yuuki's love.

Sequoia

I don't get your topice. Are you saying that we should compare the relationship between Ruby and Sapphire to Yuuki and Haruka?
If so, well... They are both close to canon. FS is already canon with all the confession. HS is close to canon (game-wise) because there is no damn competitor for Haruka/Yuuki's love.
Do you WANT competition in the games? o_O BxM is awesome because personally, I like being able to mutate Brendan's personality. And he's less girly than Ruby. xD

@ Kanta: Gomen. Welcome back Kanta(lope) xD

So about this topic thing... I do wish there was more action in the games. It would be cool to have Brendan do a little thing when you play as May... -sigh-

Kyoto-chan

Ren-Kun - That is art theft and not allowed on SPPf. D: Please tell us where you got that image from.

patrickstar - ...oneshot? I have many one-shots. XD;

Eee, I'm so flattered, though...>w<; The one you should be excited to speak to is Breezy, I believe so. XD

Sekii - D: I agree; I wish there was more fanservice for the HSers. xD

I mean, the credits movie was okay...but that was more of a "imagine whatever the hell you want to imagine" sort of thing.

We need an actual topic...e_e;;

Hmm...

MAS time! Autumn's end is near, so what shall Yuuki and Haruka do, my dears?

...note to self: never ever ever attempt to rhyme again.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
(Beat Pearl a couple days ago)

Maybe Hoennshipping really IS special?

Hikari showed almost no liking to my character(Not too sure if Kouki is the same for the female character) She diddn't even come congradulate me when I beat the Champion(Professor Nanakamado did), and damn was she annoyingly hard.

in the end credits, it's just you riding your bike in the sunset, alone ;_;

Originally posted by Kyoto-Chan
I mean, the credits movie was okay...but that was more of a "imagine whatever the hell you want to imagine" sort of thing.

Tis' true. I believe the biggest give-away of the ship to me is when you play as "Brendan" and after you beat Steven/Wallace(depending on the version) they won't let "May" come in the champion's room with you and she groans, and quickly shakes it off and saying it was a joke.(not too sure if it's the same if you play as "May", i'm pretty sure it is, can someone confirm?)

How do you think will be the relation of Ruby & Saphire and Brendan & May?

Franticshipping: shaky, Sapphire clearly wants to be more than friends, Ruby is pushing it aside, and it apperently drives her crazy to no end

Hoennshipping(Game): I like to believe it went somewhere and something happened, but, whatever.

Autumn's end is near, so what shall Yuuki and Haruka do, my dears?

Drink hot chocolate, sing in the rain, build snowpokemon, and snowmen just for fun. I don't know

I don't know, if they were married, they'd go visit May's parents, and Brendan can complain about visiting the in-laws

Status
Not open for further replies.