• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san - Somewhat the same...my memories of it are a bit blurry, but I seem to remember that "Brendan" tried to follow "May" into the champion's room, feeling a bit jealous of Steven.

Topic:
Haruka: -shivers- It's so cold...
Yuuki: -holds her to share body warmth- That better?
Haruka: .///.; -nods-
Yuuki: -smiles at her, then looks ahead at the street- My...autumn is very beautiful, wouldn't you say?
Haruka: Y-yeah...
Yuuki: -sounds faraway- But I know of something more beautiful...
Haruka: Hmm?
Yuuki: O//O; No-nothing!
Haruka: ...o_o;

D'aww. xD

Kana

kisses
^ Awwww. Cheese.

Congrats on owning the 12,500 post, twinnie. :D

- - -

Topic:

May: Ohhhhh! The leaves are so beautiful . . . ?

Brendan: *finds a maple leaf* Heh . . . *takes out pen*

Hi I am May Maple

May: Whatcha doin'?

Brendan: *tapes maple leaf to May's forehead*

May: >=( What the hell is this? *takes maple leaf off* . . . "Hi I am May Maple"?

Brendan: It's a present. Think of all those people who don't know who they are. *tapes back to forehead*

May: You know, sometimes I wonder how Professor Birch has a son like YOU. *slap*

Brendan: =(

- - -

Autumn drama. :D

Kyoto-chan

Twinnie-chan - NANI?! I GOT THAT?! XDDD

Haha, that MAS was really cute. xD

D: More MASes, peoplesz! XD

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Hmmmm.......

Kinda hard for me to do a MAS when i'm not in the mood, but then again, i'm never in the "mood" anymore.

so, we'll see what comes out:

May: "Ok, I was all for comming to Shinou for a vacation, but did we have to come during WINTER? I mean, it's a cold enough Region as it is."

Brendan: "Of course! Whats the worst that can happen?"

May: "Well, for starters, your Swampert seems to have gotten it's tounge stuck to a rock."

*May points to Brendan's Swampert, crouched over with it's tounge stuck to a rock, pulling and whining in pain*

Brendan: "Thats a load of crap! you can't get your tounge stuck to a rock, only a flag pole!"

*Brendan moves to where his Swampert is and begins pulling it's head away from the rock*

Brendan: "Hmm, I could've sworn it only worked for flagpoles>"

*Brendan lowers his head and licks the rock, now his tounge is stuck as well*

Brendan: "Uhhhh, ahhhh, cwrap, im suk, I geff e dofs work. A lille help May?"

May: ".......>_< You see that your Swampert has it's tounge stuck to the rock, you even go up and PULL it's head, but NOOOO, you still diddn't believe, you had to go and lick it yourself and get yourself stuck to learn!"

Brendan".....Uuuuuh, tho meck phure?" *Brendan trying to smile at May but she can't notice as Brendan is crouched down and his face is a few inches in front of a rock*

*May goes up to Brendan and kicks him in the butt*

Brendan: "Ow! Wha wath tha fo?"

May: "You know what? You got yourself into this, get yourself out of it."

Brendan: "bu, bu, bu, MAY DON LEPF ME!" *Brendan tries to pull away from the rock but his tounge streches out too far, causing him pain* "Ahhhh!"

...............yea...........

Kana

kisses
Twinnie-chan - NANI?! I GOT THAT?! XDDD

Haha, that MAS was really cute. xD

D: More MASes, peoplesz! XD

Ya. =X I'm jealous (j/k). xD

OMG. MAS. I'm so touched to see that the term I made up so long ago still stays . . . *starts sobbing* =']

You can get your tongue stuck to a flagpole? Well I've heard that it's hell for people do lick a pole on a freezing day but I guess some people are just that stupid . . . =X

Mochi man! It's like muffin man, but not! XD

GoldSilverCrys

Here's more!!!!

Since someone mentioned about May tryin' to follow Brendan into the Hall of Fame, here's one more!

Steven: Follow me into the hall of fame.
Brendan: OK...
May: Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Steven: I'm sorry... this room is reserved for champs only...
May: No way! (Clings onto Brendan)
[Suddenly a hole appears, and suprisingly, Brendan and MAy fall into it, but Steven doesn't...]
May: ****! There's no air-conditioning in this room!
Brendan: I know, it's getting warm...
May: That's enough! (bangs wall) ****this******place...(unzips blouse)
Brendan: Are you thinking what i'm thinking? (unzips shirt)(private erects)
May: Ummmmm......

And as they say, the rest is history... XD!

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Meh, an old Hoennshipper is back, and that's me. But don't expect me to be here all the time. Still a Hoennshipper anyway.

Uhm... is this some kinda make-a-scene? :D

May: Well, since it's vacation time now, what do say we go to Shinou?
Brendan: Excuse me, but that's like so damn far way from home.
May: THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING THERE! *slaps Brendan on the forehead*
Brendan: OW! Honestly, do you REALLY need to do that?!
May: *smiles innocently* So you that you won't forget our promise, remember?
Brendan: .///.; Yyyeeaahhh.... right...

Kana

kisses
Meh, an old Hoennshipper is back, and that's me. But don't expect me to be here all the time. Still a Hoennshipper anyway.

Uhm... is this some kinda make-a-scene? :D

May: Well, since it's vacation time now, what do say we go to Shinou?
Brendan: Excuse me, but that's like so damn far way from home.
May: THAT'S WHY WE'RE GOING THERE! *slaps Brendan on the forehead*
Brendan: OW! Honestly, do you REALLY need to do that?!
May: *smiles innocently* So you that you won't forget our promise, remember?
Brendan: .///.; Yyyeeaahhh.... right...

Welcome back Poke-Witchy! I've posted three times at SPPf since I visited like a week ago (I think). :D

What promise?

- - -

Brendan: Hey, you know . . . since our parents went on vacation and lumped us together, why don't we go somewhere too? I mean they're gonna be back two weeks before school starts again. How boring would a summer like that be?

May: Huh . . . but they wanted us to spend some "quality time" together . . .

Brendan: Like what? Play outside and watch birds? Get ice cream? Go to the movies? Go to that horribleplacecalledthemallwithyou?

May: What? T_T

Brendan: I mean . . . c'mon, we're not four anymore. We deserve a REAL vacation!

May: And what is your idea of a "REAL vacation"? *skeptical*

Brendan: . . . ahahahaha . . . ! CITADARK ISLE BABY!

May: . . . Where?! You mean that scary, dark island in the middle of nowhere . . . ? O_O;

Brendan: Yup! The one with the active volcano! It'd be a GREAT vacation, don't you think?!

May: Uhhhhh . . . NO.

Brendan: Awww, c'mon. I mean, the BIGGEST shopping mall in the WORLD is there! :D . . . pfft yeah right. Like I'd take her there . . .

May: I thought it was in Slateport City! Or Celadon City! Or Saffron City! Or somewhere in that Shinou place . . . not ORRE! Orre is like . . . a desert! Who'd go there?!

Brendan: May, you're lost in the times. Orre was a barren desert five years ago, and it still kinda is, but it's soooo much better now. And plus, we've never been to Orre! Besides, our parents wanted us to do something educational over the summer. My brain's already frying and it's not even July yet . . . it'll be fun to study the volcano and stuff! PLUS, Michael, the guy who SAVED Orre lives in the HQ Lab! We can visit him! He's my hero! Well, he's one of my heroes, but still, he's so cool!! Professor Krane too. I've GOT to meet them this summer!

May: You're such a nerd. . . . What about that shopping mall again?

Brendan: The biggest one in the world. :D

May: Mmhmmm . . . *walks out* *comes back* Where'd you put my purse?

Brendan: Ahaaaaa~ so you're coming?! :D

May: Where's my purse?

Brendan: Ohhhhh~~ we're gonna have so much fun!! :D

May: What'd you do with my purse?!

Brendan: Nyahahahaha! Lalalalalalalaaaaaa~

May: *slap* WHERE IS MY FREAKIN' PURSE?!?!

Brendan: Nyahah . . . *points*

May: Get ready to SHOP!!

Brendan: Ooh damn, I'm gonna get soooo busted.

- - -

The longest MAS I've ever made. Period.

Kyoto-chan

Twinnie-chan - -falls over laughing at the MAS-

Citadark Isle...May's purse...XDDD

PW-chan - WAI! WELCOME BACK! :D

-dances around with the 404: Topic Not Found sign-

GoldSilverCrys

Lol!

Another scene:

Brendan: So, what's up, May?

May:Nothing... why?

Brendan: Well, maybe we should go to Fall City. Heard there's a big sale there... (as if!)

May: Really? When?

Brendan: (trying his best not to laugh) Well, it's next month. December.

May: That means, we better get the tickets now.

Brendan:Ermmmm, yep.

May: And I get to use your Hoenn Champion League-issue Manhattan card?

Brendan:Yaaaah.

To be continued...

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Originally posted by Kana

Welcome back Poke-Witchy! I've posted three times at SPPf since I visited like a week ago (I think).

What promise?

Oh. That.

Brendan: Uh... May?
May: What?
Brendan: What's... the promise again?
May: ._. DONT' TELL ME YOU FORGOT!!! *cry*
Brendan: W-Wait! I was just kidding!
May: *sniffles* Oh yeah?! Then what is it?!
Brendan: It's... our...
May: Our...?!
Brendan: OUR ANNIVERSARY! Yeah...!
May: :D So glad you remembered! *hugs Brendan*
Brendan: ^///^; Heh... No prob... (Just HOPE no one finds out what we're gonna do...)

Consider it the 2nd part of my MAS. Try to guess what they'll do. >:D BTW, I think it IS an anniversary, cuz I remembered this thread was up for a year already, right?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Er... hi
Its great to see that hoennshippers are comming back and supporting this again. I'm not gonna take a part in this conversation because I have not idea how to be sweet or make those stories, i'm probably gonna ruin the atompshere for you guys (wait.. i just did).

anyways, for FS freaks like me. new chapters are providing more hints because Ruby is trying to avoid Sapphire (thanks R3domhero, i didnt read the new chaps). Viz is probably gonna do somthing stupid with this but I'm hopeing they would come up with something nice.

Sites... I found one with tons of FS as well as other manga ship fanarts, its done by this Japanese person with some random name. http://nijiiro.jellybean.jp/top.html

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I continue to fail at making Hoennshipping fanfics!

A shopping mall in Citidark? In a volcano? Wtf?

May: What do you mean there isn't a shopping mall?
Brendan: *sweatdrops*
May: *beats up Brendan*
Brendan: *groans with pain*
May: *slaps Brendan*
May: *forcibly makes Brendan take her to shopping mall*

GoldSilverCrys

Part Two: Are we lost?

Brendan: We're there!

May: I thought you said Fall City? Why does look like it's Summer?

Brendan: (snickers) Does the city name always have to make sense? [Actually it's really in summer town]

May: But looking at the map, I think you duped me-THIS IS SUMMER TOWN!!!

Brendan::p

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Patrickstar
I'm not gonna take a part in this conversation because I have not idea how to be sweet or make those stories, i'm probably gonna ruin the atompshere for you guys (wait.. i just did).

Be it sweet, angst, fluffy, boreing, confusing, smut. It's still Hoennshipping/Franticshipping, and it's much appreciated here.(Ok, maybe not smut, but I hope you get the idea of what i'm trying to say)

Hell, alot of the supporters(according to my memory, which is usually bad) love angst.

I may be two housrs late but:

MAS:

Brendan & May(Younger versions): "Trick-or Treat!"

Me: "Oh, such nice costumes, here you go.:)" *Gives Brendan and May a peice of Candy*

Brendan: "Hey! why did you give May the chocolate candy and you gave me a fruit candy?"

Me: "Does it really matter?"

Brendan: "Of COURSE it matters! I hate Fruity candy!"

Me: "So what? just take the candy, you don't have to eat it."

Brendan: "So what? So what!?!?"

May: "Oh boy, here he goes..." -_-

Brendan: "Do you know how long I had to sit in class just to get to this point in time so I could get my candy? Huh? Do you know How long I planned out this route so I could go to all the nice houses to get GOOD candy? Do you?"

Me: "I don't CARE!" *Getting angry*

May: "I'm sorry mister please..." *Is cut off by Brendan*

Brendan: "No! This is a shame!"

Me: "A shame? A SHAME!? I'll tell you whats a shame. It's a shame that you two are the first ACTUAL kids i've seen trick-or-treating ALL NIGHT. All i've seen ware a bunch of 16-20 year-olds, TOO old to be trick-or-treating, but they're trick-or-treating . What's even more of a shame is that most of them weren't even WEARING COSTUMES!! they just came up with a BACKPACK, not a bag and shoved it into me, not even saying 'Trick-or-treat'. What the hell is with that!? How rude can you be!? And when kids finally show up, they're as snotty as YOU!! This holiday has TOTALLY lost it's morel!!"

Brendan & May: "........ ._."

Brendan: ".............can I still get a chocolate candy? ._."

Me: "Get the hell off my property before I loose my sense of decency and KILL YOU!"

*Brendan & May run away as fast as they could*

May: "Diddn't work for you this time, did it?"

Brendan: "I think i'll stop with that speech. I now fear for my life"

May "C'mon lets go to that house."

*May grabs Brendan's hand and drags him to a house across the street.*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!(late, very late) and yes, thst is what happened to me today. Well, not a kid complaining about candy, but a bunch of teens with no costumes comming up and asking for candy, not saying tirck-or-treat or anything. It got on my nerves. This holiday has gone downhill over the past few years

Last edited:

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Most supporters apperciate angst? I doubt it.
About Halloween... A lot of kids came to my house with no costumes, I asked them what they are. And my curosity is rewarded with answers like "a freeloader" or "a student". Sigh...I'm not where near old enough to reminis. the "old" days considering i don't even care much about the holiday.

Thanks R3domhero, you made me feel... accepted.

Anyways, a short halloween story, in Yuuki's perspective:

Candies.

Those objects of desire, of sweetness, of rewards

They are always sweet on the surface, those suger turns into syrup that tickled the taste buds in the mouth. Sending waves of warmth through the body.

They are usually unreachable normaly, which is why this holiday was created: lies.

People lie to the others by pretending someone they are not, while doing so, they are lying to themselves.

And they can only get the candies they want, if they pretend to be someone else.

What is Yuuki's candy?

Love.

Yes, love.

To be loved, to be loved by someone special. To be accepted, to be healed.

Just the thought of being loved, is enough to make anyone twinge with excitment.

Haruka. She is probably sharing her candy with Shuu.

Yuuki laughed an ironic laugh.

He doesn't need halloween to get his candy. he doesn't need to wait untill halloween to put on his costume, he doesn't need to wait until halloween to put on his mask.

It's halloween everyday for him.

Maybe it just happens that Yuuki is simply the best actor God created.

-----------------------------------------
So... how was it? Comments? Flames? Letter bombs?
All are welcomed.
Anyways, Happy halloween to all of you HS/FS shippers, as well as the rest of this forum
I hope you guys all find your candy, without a need of a mask.

Patrickstar

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san and patrickstar - Oh yesss, I'm a sucker for angst. XD

And Yeah, pretty much everything's accepted here. ^^

And that little drabble was adorable. ^^

And Happy Late Halloween to everyone. ^^ I would draw something for you guys, but I was really lazy yesterday. XD

Maybe I'll get it up by tomorrow. :0

Ren-Kun

Gamer Trainer
Sorry for not being online that much...
Happy Late Halloween Everyone.

Topic:
How do you imagine Ruby & Sapphire baby to be?

PS:The Tread is dead again is was about to reach the second page,

Kana

kisses
I love angst and tragedy (well writing about it at least). It's so much more interesting than happy I-am-fluff stories, although those are fun too. :D I can only write fluff drabbles though, since I like to build up angst/tragedy stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.