• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puchiko`s Curse

New piccy!!
[img135]http://8823.fakefur.jp/~sekka/rak_yuuharu.jpg[/img135]
You like? ;)

Q

qwertyness4

dont mean to bump up tis topic. what do u guys think will happen between B&M if brendna ever comes into the anime? (if this post needs to be deleted, PM me)

K

KingDeoxys

Well, I havn't seen Brendan anywhere on TV yet, but he might appear later. Although it would seem he's gonna stay in manga, and GBA games. But, wishful thinking never hurt...

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Yeah, imagining is always fun ^_^. Oh, and your sig, KingDeoxys... that would be 300% altogether! XDD *hyper*

dont mean to bump up tis topic. what do u guys think will happen between B&M if brendna ever comes into the anime? (if this post needs to be deleted, PM me)

Erk! I've seen this soo many times! Brendan is in the anime! He just isn't in the regular episodes, that's all... ;__;

K

KingDeoxys

Oh, which episodes are he in? I'd really like to know. @__@
Oh, and about my sig, that means I'm 300% shipper!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

anime4ever

Well... I WANT HIM TO BE REGULAR CHARACTER! Anyway, my concept on Ruby/ Sapphire is this: They wanted both of them to be normal, wanted Ruby to be a battler, and Sapphire to be a contester, and also wanted them to be like each other :p

But Satoshi got mixed up.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
anime4ever said:
Well... I WANT HIM TO BE REGULAR CHARACTER! Anyway, my concept on Ruby/ Sapphire is this: They wanted both of them to be normal, wanted Ruby to be a battler, and Sapphire to be a contester, and also wanted them to be like each other :p

Umm, dude, Satoshi doesn't make the manga. Hidenori Kusaka does. Anyway, I think that they wanted to try something new for the manga, and switch the stereotypes and sse how that works out. By the way, this is my first post i the shippers forum(not counting the one that was moved from the mnaga section).

P.S.-Is Brendan fliiping us off in Puciko's pic?

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
HellKorn said:
Umm, dude, Satoshi doesn't make the manga. Hidenori Kusaka does. Anyway, I think that they wanted to try something new for the manga, and switch the stereotypes and sse how that works out. By the way, this is my first post i the shippers forum(not counting the one that was moved from the mnaga section).

P.S.-Is Brendan fliiping us off in Puciko's pic?

Oh, lol, I thought anime4ever meant that Satoshi was in the manga, and I'm like.. "What?! That would be Red, woulnd't it?" I think Yuuki is flipping us off. V_V

S

Shadowman

I am a hoennshipper too in fact its the only shipping I deeply support.
I wish both would appear in a special like silver and crystal in :Raikou legend of thunder.

K

KingDeoxys

Well, maybe not kick Ash out. But possibly push Brendan in. Brock can't go for three reasons.

#1. He's the only map reader

#2. He's the only cook.

#3. There needs to be someone to be pulled by the ear.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Well, May has her PokeNav. Brendan can be a cook X3. And, uh, the third one, I don't know... Maybe Brendan could be the one flirting with other girls, and May can be pulling his ear... but that wouldn't be fun :/.

*sees May pulling Brendan's ear*

V_V

S

Shadowman

I never liked Ash and never saw the first cartoon seasons then I played pokemon Ruby I loved it I became a pokemon fan but when I see the first cartoons showing an inmature Ash It made me think...what would it be if it was only Brendan and May on the show perhaps Max too but he would ruin any secret romantic events hehe.

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
Anyway, my concept on Ruby/ Sapphire is this: They wanted both of them to be normal, wanted Ruby to be a battler, and Sapphire to be a contester, and also wanted them to be like each other :p

You mean "Hidenori got mixed up." No, I don't think he was mixed up; I think he meant to do it that way. I mean, how can one get mixed up and remain that way for 4+ volumes? o_O

Oh, and about Yuuki flipping the bird in that one image: In Japan it's usually not considered as rude to flip someone off as it is in America. Or if it is, it's supposed to be "cool," like a sign of defiance. It's like "screw the system," not specifically "screw you."

A

anime4ever

Whoa Ket... you know a whole load about Japan? Did you go there to study or something?

By the way, yeah, I guess maybe he wanted them to be like that...

Ketsuban

Master Pokémon Breeder
anime4ever said:
Whoa Ket... you know a whole load about Japan? Did you go there to study or something?

I wish... XD No, I just watch a lot of anime, read a lot of manga, and study the language and culture at school.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Hi, this is my first time posting in the shippers forum, and personally the only shipping that I'd eve care about is Hoennshipping, because Brendan and May make an awesome couple I think. :)

I think that if Brendan were ever to appear in the anime, there would be no romance between May and Brendan, because the anime is just like that...

But at least the manga Ruby and Sapphire have potential in pairing the two.

That leads me to another question - Hoennshipping includes the pairing of Ruby and Sapphire, right? I don't understand that, because they are supposed to be different characters from Brendan and May. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.