• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Rousseau

Right back at ya!
Yeah, sure. Anytime. we're all here. But Nijiro isn't accessible yet. And new topic: What do you think their relationship is like? Just friends or a couple?

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
patrickstar, trust me, I've done much worse. And my writing teachers say I'm good. But then again, their own work would be mangled and destroyed here. *rants about how no one even bothered answering his XD oneshot in the fic section*

And I hear Breezy's updating HLBMA sometime this week with a Christmas Special. Best news I've heard all day, even surpassing the news that Joe has finally gotten around to getting us the pics for the 9th movie. (And therefore, pics of Brendan's cameo.)

What do you think their relationship is like? Just friends or a couple?

I think it could start out as friendly rivals, then become friends, then slowly become a relationship.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
So, there was one new fanart on Nijiiro's site that I noticed (diddn't bother putting a link)

It was the one where Ruby and Sapphire were wearing each other's outfits. I was a little shaken with Ruby's reaction when he was looking at himself in a mirror (It looked like he was enjoying it a little bit too much)

What do you think their relationship is like? Just friends or a couple?

Gane-Wise: They were rivals at first. That ended pretty quick whe none beated the other too many times, now they seem like friends.....

I like to think animewise that their relationship is like Ruby and Sapphire's is like (they knew each other from long ago, and Ruby/Brendan took a Dragon Claw to the head to protect Sapphire/May).........Yea.......

Originally posted by Jonah
Joe has finally gotten around to getting us the pics for the 9th movie. (And therefore, pics of Brendan's cameo.)

Saw the pics, once again, they're pretty bad pics of his cameo(only two)......whatever......

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Typing up a fic is such a pain in the ***...
On to the topic... I think the answer is quite obivous, no one here will be satisfyied if they only become friends. We all expect them to engage in a relationship.

La Rousseau

Right back at ya!
Yay! Nijiro's finally accessible. Now it's time to see what we can do for 2007. I wonder what plans you all have?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Shipping-wise: I'm gonna continue my fic.

Personal-wise: I'm trying to get a life.

Oh, and by the way, merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:

Toge-chan

Lalala~~
Whoooaaa. I'm back, people. Take a wild guess of who I am. I wonder if anyone remembers me... I see Seq! *waves*

Ano/Random~~ *waves*

Topic: I go for the shy couple option. XD May blushing at any attempt of Brendan to hold/hug her and then for them to back away... Hmm, being rivals is too cliche. But oh well.

Seq, don't be depressed. ): *hugs*

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Toge-Chan
Whoooaaa. I'm back, people. Take a wild guess of who I am. I wonder if anyone remembers me... I see Seq! *waves*

Ano/Random~~ *waves*

Eyyyyyyy, you finally came back! :D

Why the new name? D:

You know, I never got anyone else's answer, so i'm going to ask this question:

What got you into Hoennshipping/Franticshipping?

For me, I don't know. I just seem to like the pairnig. It's the only one to catch my interest.

Franticshipping is pretty much the same thing, except we actually see the characters actually interact with each other.

Originally posted by Patrickstar
Typing up a fic is such a pain in the ***...

Yes it can. Just stick with it and try not to plan too far ahead. I've got my own plot for that idea..... Unfortunitely, it may be a bit more "mature" (curse my mind in liking to wander off in places it shouldin't)

Toge-chan

Lalala~~
Eyyyyyyy, you finally came back! :D

Why the new name? D:

You know, I never got anyone else's answer, so i'm going to ask this question:

What got you into Hoennshipping/Franticshipping?

For me, I don't know. I just seem to like the pairnig. It's the only one to catch my interest.

Franticshipping is pretty much the same thing, except we actually see the characters actually interact with each other.

Yes it can. Just stick with it and try not to plan too far ahead. I've got my own plot for that idea..... Unfortunitely, it may be a bit more "mature" (curse my mind in liking to wander off in places it shouldin't)

I know, I know~! Thank the stupid "Are you a virgin?" and "Would you be the opposite sex for a week?" thread. Too much stupidity made me wanna come back. XD;

'Cause a stupid bug won't let me sign in with weird characters. D: Andandand.

Answer to topic. It's Breezy's fault. I was happily lurking Sppf and found her HLBMA fic. Haha. Then I read May I? and some others. After a few months I actually joined Sppf. o_O Back then the thread was a fun place to come to, if you were fast enough to catch up. xDD

Typing a fic, a pain? o_O I actually enjoy it. I mean, I do it when I have time. But if you force yourself to do it regularly, then... poor you.

3.) That depends on how "far" you want to take the fic, contentwise, to avoid a possible bombarding of flames, I suggest you keep it "T"

Actually, if little kids flame him it's their fault, especially if he added to the title "R RATED". Though, that might make less people to want to read, considering the amount of kids here in Sppf. But then again, there's always FF.net, right?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
96% of the Pokemon fics on FF.Net are done by moronic kids who put themselves in their own fic. Come on people, we don't even give a **** about you and your personal lives, stop putting your ugly faces into fics.

Anyways... I decided that I should make my fic rated T.

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
96% of the Pokemon fics on FF.Net are done by moronic kids who put themselves in their own fic. Come on people, we don't even give a **** about you and your personal lives, stop putting your ugly faces into fics.

I have to admit, some of them aren't bad. However, that is a small amount. But they usually don't get on my nerves. What DOES get on my nerves is when people add their character ahnd has a romantic relationship with a character.

Anyways....

Ruby and Sapphire make another small apperence in the BF manga not much though. Ruby should do something about Spencer "punking" Sapphire. Nobody treats his girl like that but HIM... :p

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
The only impressive Hoen/Frantic shipping Pokemon fic I read was the Franticshipping one-shot done by Aquakirbyyoshi. But sadly, waves and waves of authors are filling FF.net with gay OCC. Is it just me or FF.net is packed with girls and homosexuals who like guys way to much for their own good?

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
The only impressive Hoen/Frantic shipping Pokemon fic I read was the Franticshipping one-shot done by Aquakirbyyoshi. But sadly, waves and waves of authors are filling FF.net with gay OCC. Is it just me or FF.net is packed with girls and homosexuals who like guys way to much for their own good?

I believe that may be you, then again, what the hell do I know?

Huh, I diddn't know Aquakirbyyoshi did a Franticshipping oneshot, I knew of his other one that was only two chapters.

I actually have a new favourite fic (It's technicly not Hoennshipping, but I personally think it's funny as hell) it's called "Another Hoenn Story" by Daredude92 it's a cliche adventure fic, but he adds elements to it that make it different and funny... It also helps that he has passed the "Slateport City mark" (most "Hoennshipping" adventure fics usually go down before Rustburo City, so that was a plus)

Any other "regulars" who post here who now just lurk here, post! Which Hoennshipping/Franticshipping fic is your Favourite?

Geez...

I really ought to write another drabble for the hell of it, but work has bombarded me with long hours, so me having time to come up with a random oneshot is slim, i'm playing with a couple ideas in my head though.... how's your fic comming Patrickstar?

La Rousseau

Right back at ya!
Any other "regulars" who post here who now just lurk here, post! Which Hoennshipping/Franticshipping fic is your Favourite?

I dunno... Family Times? So how's things, Patrickstar?

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
You probably never noticed this, but there's a strong similarity between Netto Hikari of Rockman.EXE and Yuuki, Want to see the vague comparison? Whenever people crossover Netto Hikari into Pokemon, they always use Yuuki's image!
[IMG139]http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/nettohikari.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/a/ae/225px-Brendan_May_Emerald.PNG[/IMG139]

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Gah... I made a lot of change in plot and character personality. After reading the Manga over and over again. Ruby's girly personality really bugs me a bit after a while. I guess I'll make him less feminine... The fic is going okay, thanks. I'll post it as soon as possible.

Favourate Franticshipping fic? Well... there isn;t really a contest. My lovely Ego. Rider is THE best author I've ever met.

@harleyscarow: hummm... the only difference is the hair color... everything else is pretty much the same.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Topic: No-brainer. HLBMA (Hoenn League: a Brendan and May Adventure) by Breezy.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Gah... I made a lot of change in plot and character personality. After reading the Manga over and over again. Ruby's girly personality really bugs me a bit after a while. I guess I'll make him less feminine...

It would make sense for Ruby, i'm assuming that this may take place (timewise) when they're older? It would make more sense as to why Ruby is different.

Originally posted by La Rousseau
I dunno... Family Times?

Was that the one by Aquakirbyyoshi? I remember that one, there was only two chapters posted. Too bad, and I wanted to know why Prof. Birch hated Ruby so much in that fic.

Favourate Franticshipping fic? Well... there isn't really a contest. My lovely Ego. Rider is THE best author I've ever met.

I have to admit, My Lovely Ego is a GOOD one. I really enjoyed it.

But, as of late, I have been kinda bothered by when ficwriters make Senri(Norman) a more less-caring, abusive father to Ruby than what he really was. I've finally read the entire Ruby/Sapphire story(and not the summaries that Coronis did, I got the manga's) and he really is just a........hmmmmm,

Ruby diddn't care for him because of the Rayquaza incident, and He had to leave the family for long amounts of time, and Ruby diddn't want him to go and all that, he still did, Ruby was sad, blah, blah, i'm pretty sure you know the story

Nroman was technicly not a mean, emotionless, diddn't care for Ruby and thought him as weak father. But it did make for a good fic for a while (untill I read the "full story")

Status
Not open for further replies.