• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I'm proud to say that the first chapter of my humble fan fiction is finally done. Its around 1830 words. I didn't post yet because I still don't have a decent title, and I'm not sure about the ratings completely yet. I post it by today.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Yay... after a week of hardwork and a lot of research, my humble franticshipping fic is finally publicated... check it out.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Congrats :)

Next time, you might want to edit your last post and add it there insted of double posting. The last thing this thread needs is a "legitimte" reason to close it down due to it's incativity.

I read it. So far, off to a good start, there were alot of grammer mistakes though, from the looks of them, I assume you were writing in a hurry? cause that happens to me alot. I personally think Diamond should be more of a "meh" character, meaning that he just likes to loaf in the background nad eat food. (Nice by adding how he ate all of Ruby's cookies)

If Ruby's hormones are kicking in in this story, I can imagine a good scene where you can have Niorman(Senri) trying to talk to ruby about the "birds and the bees's (Just imagine how tha tconversation would turn out?)

That would make for a good chapter in the future.

How do you think Ruby would propose to Sapphire?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
WOW, this thread gets inactive fast.
Happy late new years...

As my sig indicated, I post only for the noble cause of changing the little potrait beneath my name.

Well, my computer froze and i failed to recover my edited version of the chapter... This is the last time I ever play Rose Online on my laptop again...I tried to edited as much as possible, hope its beter now. Hey, like i said. I don't even get paid for this, man.

About the plot, well... I think I'm gonna go a little bit more into the... pervverted ways instead of merely humour. If you want to discuss, we can talk about it on my fic thread.

(I'm just using this as an appratus to lure you into reviewing my fic. Gawd... I'm greedy and weak).

Onto the topic...
Ruby... give her a ruby ring, and Sapphire refuses to wear it playfully, saying that its degrading.

We are really out of topics eh?...

Last edited:

Sequoia

patrickstar said:

As my sig indicated, I post only for the noble cause of changing the little potrait beneath my name.

About the plot, well... I think I'm gonna go a little bit more into the... pervverted ways instead of merely humour. If you want to discuss, we can talk about it on my fic thread.
-sigh- If you're posting here for the purpose of boosting your post count, I wonder why the thread gets inactive. Hence why I stopped caring about the rank ages ago.

Your fic seems interesting... perverted ways eh? Hope it's not Brendan who gets whacked again. That's getting boring. -_-

How do you think Ruby would propose to Sapphire?
O: Wow. We moved from Brendan/May to Ruby/Sapphire. But anyway... It'd probably be Sapphire's birthday, and they go tree climbing (sue me). They can stare at moonlight, watch faraway waves, and then Ruby asks her. The ring is a cheapass one made out of a paperclip, but she loves him and accepts. The end.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Patrickstar

Yes it does. There aren't many hoennshippers left, and if I remember correctly, you're not one youself right? (you're here for Franticshipping, if i'm not mistaken)

The anime and their ships seem to dominate this forum dispite it's poor story and character devlopment(kind of, and I am now 100% convinced and sure that the Manga is alot better than the anime)

Whatever. There is no point on dwelling on this.

Originally posted by Sequoia
Your fic seems interesting... perverted ways eh? Hope it's not Brendan who gets whacked again. That's getting boring. -_-

Boring? i've only seen ONE fic with a perveted Brendan, and one webcomic with a Perverted Brendan and thats it.

Originally posted by Sequoia
O: Wow. We moved from Brendan/May to Ruby/Sapphire.

I'm not creative enough to think of new topics, and we seem to have used up all the ones for Brendan and May. Since Ruby and Sapphire are totally different people, the outcome could be different.

And now to answer my topic.

Probably a corny/cheesy scene where Ruby has just won a large contest and calls Sapphire to the stage and pops the question in front of everyone.

Yea....

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
I'm not really a Hoennshipper, as I hate the fact that Yuuki and Haruka in game had no personality at all... well... almost no personality anyway.

It's too bad this ship is one of those... fads. One day people are supporting it, and the next day, boom! It becamse cold as if it didn't exist.

Fanfic wise... yea, im doing okay. Writting crap and reading more craps at the same time. Everyone these days are just action crazed ****ing morons on Fanfic.net.

Manga-wise, Ruby and Sapphire's roles degraded into supporting characters as that weird-ball Emerald takes all the spotlight. Battle Frontier sucks...

Guess. .that's it...

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I'm not really a Hoennshipper, as I hate the fact that Yuuki and Haruka in game had no personality at all... well... almost no personality anyway.

It's not that they diddn't have personallites in the game, it's that their personallities were..............., fake (not really the word i'm looking for, but you get the picture)

Fanfic wise... yea, im doing okay. Writting crap and reading more craps at the same time. Everyone these days are just action crazed ****ing morons on Fanfic.net.

hmmmm, maybe I should do my AU Hoennshipping fic, it's kinda drama, I had a summary in here a few pages back

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I felt I had to post here, because this is dying. And because Breezy updated her Brendan/May fic. Yayness! It proved that there is a reason why "Shopping" is one letter away from "Shipping". :D

So, does anyone have a good topic?

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
how old do you think Ruby and Sapphire will be when they get married...
I'll say... 18?
btw Jonah: I can't believe you managed to find this.

About my fic, im writing chapter 2... After exams are over, I WILL update... stay tuned for that

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
To be honest, I would have just let this thread die and restart the Franticshipping thread and throw Hoennshipping in there.

I like this paring, it's still the only non Pokemon manga paring I like and will like. but there really is nothing more to say about it, especially since all the supporters are pretty much gone, and 2/3 people can't carry the thread forever.

How old do you think Ruby and Sapphire will be when they get married?

I'll say... 18?

In my view, thats insaine, but not unlikely. My arranged marrige HS fic, they get married at that age, but there is more reason to it.

Just because i'm bored and my mind wanderd where it shouldin't have, and because I think it would make a "good drama and test of their love for each other(in a sense)"

They secretly marry to each other at the age of 17, only because Ruby knocked up Sapphire(A "fun" night gone wrong) This is called a "Shotgun Wedding"

Imagine the reactions from everyone else, Prof Birch would go on a murder rampage.

Whatever...

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Yes... we should really let this thread die and make a Franticshipping thread...
Current manga really sucks. I can't get my hands on the D/P arc (whicih looks awsome), and Battle Frontier arc is as gay as ever. Especially after Ruby and Sapphire both got whooped.

Ya, and at the thought of Prof. Birch going on rampage. Just imagine Norman's face. I think he is gonna crush a few hundred phones. (reference to when he crushed the phone after hearing Ruby ran away)

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
About my fic, im writing chapter 2... After exams are over, I WILL update... stay tuned for that

You might want to post in there and answer some reviews before it closes down, it's on the last page and is very close to getting locked.(and before you say I should post there, I did, in fact, I was the last poster)

Ya, and at the thought of Prof. Birch going on rampage. Just imagine Norman's face. I think he is gonna crush a few hundred phones. (reference to when he crushed the phone after hearing Ruby ran away)

I think that would be an understatement, especially for Nroman. Then again, I think he'd do more than just break a phone

Uh oh, whats this feeling? It's

-----------------------

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!*

The sound of the phone could be heard from Ruby's room. Ruby decided to go and answer the phone. It was rather unusually quiet this evening, his father, Norman, was, of course, at the gym training and his mom was out shopping. The ringing continued, which ment it was an important call. Halfway down the stairs, the ringing stopped. Ruby thought nothing of it except that the caller had given up, but then as he was heading back up the stairs, he heard a familiar voice talking. It sounded alot like his father, was he home? It was too early. Ruby had to investigate this.

Ruby got down the stiars and headed into the den, which was where the phone was. Lo' and behold, his father was just standing there with his back turned to Ruby, facing where the phone was. "Is that you dad? I thought you were at the gym?" Ruby asked.

Norman diddn't budge from his apperent "stiff" position. "I decided to close early today because of low traffic of people." Norman had said in a low monotone voice.

Ruby was starting to feel a little bit uncofortable at his dad's lack of expression in his voice. Ruby then remembered the phone, so he felt bold enough to ask him the question. "So, who was on the phone?"

"Professor Birch." Norman said in a monotone voice again. "Come here for a minute Ruby, there are a few things we need to talk about." Norman added, still not moving from his apperent stiff stance.

That was when Ruby noticed the phone in Normans hand. it was crushed, and hanging by a few wires, apperently Norman was still squeezing the phone since his hand was still gripping it and there were a few dripplets of blood seeping down his hand. This was defenitely not a good sign.

Sapphire quietly climbed out of her back window and down a tree, obviously sneaking out of her house without her father knowing. Sapphire diddn't know how her dad found out about this "miricle of life", maybe it was her fault for not properly disposing of the pregnancy test. But you really couldin't blame her, the minute she found out that she was pregant, her entire world, and her view of it totally shattered in front of her. Now, it was bad enough that her father found out rather than her telling him. He expressed such anger she never saw in her father before. He even tried to lock her in her room. He obviously forgot about her window, and that Sapphire is not afraid to get on a tree.

"I need to get to Ruby." Sapphire said to herself. She had to get to him before her father did, who knows what he'd do to him, and worse, it wouldin't have been Sapphire who told him about the baby, she diddn't know how Ruby would react. He always did say he wanted kids, but this was WAY too early to even think about parenthood. Now, Sapphire was worried how would Ruby take it. She hopes that he won't leave. The thought of losing Ruby was.... she diddn't want to think about it. Sapphire was now running down the street, Ruby's house was just a few houses down. She could see the side of his house, and his room light was on, he was home. As Sapphire got close to the house, something unexpected happened.

*CRASH*

Sapphire saw a body fly through the window from Ruby's house and tumble into the middle of the street. It was Ruby.

"NO!" Sapphire yelled. Of course she yelled for his well being, he did just apperently get hurled through a window, but this also ment that his father knew. Her dad must have called and told his dad. Sapphire got close to Ruby and sat him upright. His face was battered and he was bleeding from the top of his forehead trailing down his face. It almost looks like we went through the glass face first. "Ruby! Say something!" Sapphire tried to snap Ruby out of his daze.

Ruby began to cough and his eyes opened slowly to see Sapphire. "Shu..., shoud've...... used...........a condom." was all Ruby said and passed out in her arms.

-------------------

Pure boredom ,and spur of the moment drabble, mistakes and all.

I'm pretty sure Norman would hurl Ruby through a window

Last edited:

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
You might want to post in there and answer some reviews before it closes down, it's on the last page and is very close to getting locked.(and before you say I should post there, I did, in fact, I was the last poster)

I think that would be an understatement, especially for Nroman. Then again, I think he'd do more than just break a phone

Uh oh, whats this feeling? It's

-----------------------

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!*

The sound of the phone could be heard from Ruby's room. Ruby decided to go and answer the phone. It was rather unusually quiet this evening, his father, Norman, was, of course, at the gym training and his mom was out shopping. The ringing continued, which ment it was an important call. Halfway down the stairs, the ringing stopped. Ruby thought nothing of it except that the caller had given up, but then as he was heading back up the stairs, he heard a familiar voice talking. It sounded alot like his father, was he home? It was too early. Ruby had to investigate this.

Ruby got down the stiars and headed into the den, which was where the phone was. Lo' and behold, his father was just standing there with his back turned to Ruby, facing where the phone was. "Is that you dad? I thought you were at the gym?" Ruby asked.

Norman diddn't budge from his apperent "stiff" position. "I decided to close early today because of low traffic of people." Norman had said in a low monotone voice.

Ruby was starting to feel a little bit uncofortable at his dad's lack of expression in his voice. Ruby then remembered the phone, so he felt bold enough to ask him the question. "So, who was on the phone?"

"Professor Birch." Norman said in a monotone voice again. "Come here for a minute Ruby, there are a few things we need to talk about." Norman added, still not moving from his apperent stiff stance.

That was when Ruby noticed the phone in Normans hand. it was crushed, and hanging by a few wires, apperently Norman was still squeezing the phone since his hand was still gripping it and there were a few dripplets of blood seeping down his hand. This was defenitely not a good sign.

Sapphire quietly climbed out of her back window and down a tree, obviously sneaking out of her house without her father knowing. Sapphire diddn't know how her dad found out about this "miricle of life", maybe it was her fault for not properly disposing of the pregnancy test. But you really couldin't blame her, the minute she found out that she was pregant, her entire world, and her view of it totally shattered in front of her. Now, it was bad enough that her father found out rather than her telling him. He expressed such anger she never saw in her father before. He even tried to lock her in her room. He obviously forgot about her window, and that Sapphire is not afraid to get on a tree.

"I need to get to Ruby." Sapphire said to herself. She had to get to him before her father did, who knows what he'd do to him, and worse, it wouldin't have been Sapphire who told him about the baby, she diddn't know how Ruby would react. He always did say he wanted kids, but this was WAY too early to even think about parenthood. Now, Sapphire was worried how would Ruby take it. She hopes that he won't leave. The thought of losing Ruby was.... she diddn't want to think about it. Sapphire was now running down the street, Ruby's house was just a few houses down. She could see the side of his house, and his room light was on, he was home. As Sapphire got close to the house, something unexpected happened.

*CRASH*

Sapphire saw a body fly through the window from Ruby's house and tumble into the middle of the street. It was Ruby.

"NO!" Sapphire yelled. Of course she yelled for his well being, he did just apperently get hurled through a window, but this also ment that his father knew. Her dad must have called and told his dad. Sapphire got close to Ruby and sat him upright. His face was battered and he was bleeding from the top of his forehead trailing down his face. It almost looks like we went through the glass face first. "Ruby! Say something!" Sapphire tried to snap Ruby out of his daze.

Ruby began to cough and his eyes opened slowly to see Sapphire. "Shu..., shoud've...... used...........a condom." was all Ruby said and passed out in her arms.

-------------------

Pure boredom ,and spur of the moment drabble, mistakes and all.

I'm pretty sure Norman would hurl Ruby through a window

Yes... I should definately answer to reviews...

And to respond to the drabble:

0.o

Wow... that was one of the most creative plot I have ever seen! I was thinking of my own version, something like:

"Ruby gets sued by Prof.Birch for rape. The judge, who happens to be Wallance, was angry at him for being such a disgrace. Ruby gets beheaded, Sapphire cried at home. Suddenly summons Dororo, and asking it to kill her. Dororo was forced to agree, and impales her along with the baby with its horn..."

yea....

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I still don't think Nroman hurling Ruby through a window isn't crazy enough. But, it's pretty damn close.

Originally Posted by Patrickstar
Wow... that was one of the most creative plot I have ever seen! I was thinking of my own version, something like:

"Ruby gets sued by Prof.Birch for rape. The judge, who happens to be Wallance, was angry at him for being such a disgrace. Ruby gets beheaded, Sapphire cried at home. Suddenly summons Dororo, and asking it to kill her. Dororo was forced to agree, and impales her along with the baby with its horn..."

yea....

Not sure if that was sarcasim or not, but,....thanks?

hmmm....., sounds very...... Shakesphereish (him and his goddamn trageties)

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
No, it was not sarcasm. Your drabble is excellent.

Anyways Norman was always on the strict side. But I doubt Prof. Birch will lock her daughter up though.

Well, I finished all my exams... Time to write chapter 2/3. I'm elvating the level of the description... a lot. I do wonder if i should make the rating higher???

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Well, I finished all my exams... Time to write chapter 2/3. I'm elvating the level of the description... a lot. I do wonder if i should make the rating higher???

So far the only reason why it could be rated T is(depending on how anal the "censors" are about language) Ruby's excessive use of the word "****"

Other than that, it's all on you depending on where you take your story.

Reasons as to why it could be rated M:

Uhhh........, I think just nudity, since if you add the word "f*ck" it'll be censored out regardless.

Anyways, debating weather to turn that drabble into a fic at the moment.

How many kids do you think Ruby and Sapphire will have?

(boredom)

taken from the movie "Employe of The Month"

Random person: "So, which of your kids birthday is it?"

Ruby: "I don't know, whoever blows out the candles first, gets the presents"

Kazeriu

Suicune
In my view, thats insaine, but not unlikely. My arranged marrige HS fic, they get married at that age, but there is more reason to it.

Just because i'm bored and my mind wanderd where it shouldin't have, and because I think it would make a "good drama and test of their love for each other(in a sense)"

They secretly marry to each other at the age of 17, only because Ruby knocked up Sapphire(A "fun" night gone wrong) This is called a "Shotgun Wedding"

Imagine the reactions from everyone else, Prof Birch would go on a murder rampage.

Whatever...

That sounds like it would make a wonderful fanfic. I am a lover of drama fanfics so I support your story idea all the way :3

Status
Not open for further replies.