• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugthimble

i'm old now
I'm starting to regret them traveling together...
I mean, if the opposite character still talked to us like it does usually, yeah, it'd be cool. I find myself flying to Little Root Town because after you win the league, it gets sorta lonely...
There's no more Brendan.

D:

@MeRoNo@

Franticshipper :)
I figured out a NEW TOPIC! YaY!

How would you change around the games or create your own new game altogether?

I'll answer later cause my mom's yelling at me to get off the computer :p

fugthimble

i'm old now
If I created a game, obviously I'd put in some romantic interaction.
And a better plot line, because the whole "catch pokemanz, save the world" is getting a little (but just a little) used up.

And fabulastic sprites :D

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
How would you change around the games or create your own new game altogether?

oooh~! Awesome topic!!!

Well, since I've been really into Harvest Moon lately, I would probably make it similar to that. I've always wanted a pokémon game where you just breed and take care of pokémon at your house. Like...sick pokémon, or your own pokémon that you catch or other people's pokémon...get it? Yeah. And maybe in the game [you play as May, of course] there could be three boys you could chose from to marry [Drew, Brendan, Ash]. You'd have to work on getting them to like you while also keeping your pokémon healthy! And after you've been married to Brendan your husband for long enough, you can have a little kid who's sprite differs based on who you choose!!

aaaaaaw I can only dream.

~riolulu

Last edited:

fugthimble

i'm old now
Ahh!
That's so cute!
:D

If Nintendo did one like that, they would be so. much. richer.

Yes, I admit that sometimes I'd like to decorate a home, have my Pokémon in the backyard and have May married. (to Brendan.)
OMG AND LITTLE KIDS SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll so make a game like that :D

Last edited:

fugthimble

i'm old now
OMG, new (but completely washed up) topic because I'm bored and no one is giving off vital signs!
Yay! :D

How would May and Brendan celebrate their one year anniversary?

@MeRoNo@

ok to answer my topic i would also make it like sims and that brendan would follow may or vice versa depending on who u choose. If i would stick to the original game and just change a little smig of it i would make brendan kiss may or vice versa depending on who you choose at the end after the league as a congradulation and then he/she would follow him/her around throughout the rest of the game and having double battles and talk a little bit but not much cause the game creators are stupid and cant ship for their lives :/

@MeRoNo@

ok to answer my topic i would also make it like sims and that brendan would follow may or vice versa depending on who u choose. If i would stick to the original game and just change a little smig of it i would make brendan kiss may or vice versa depending on who you choose at the end after the league as a congradulation and then he/she would follow him/her around throughout the rest of the game and having double battles and talk a little bit but not much cause the game creators are stupid and cant ship for their lives :/

fugthimble

i'm old now
:3

When you beat the league, at the very end of the credits, if I'm not mistaken, you see Brendan and May riding bikes together.
I only recently found that out, so I'm like "YESYESYESYESSS!" every time I kick Wallace's arse. :D

fugthimble

i'm old now
omg yess~

Emerald :D
Though, since I never played past the third gym on Sapphire, I wouldn't know if it shows as well on that game :)

Breezy

It's in both, I believe. Emerald is a bit more Hoennshippy-ish (with the WTF YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GO TOGETHER quote from Professor Birch). It first starts out with your character (either Brendan or May, whoever you chose) riding their bike, then the character you didn't pick rides past you, then you catch up and you ride into the sunset.

Lol.

Now that I think about it, it was a helluva long bike ride. It started from before afternoon, to sunset, to night. o_O That does give me a good idea for an ending though. :3

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
It was in all three games.

Regardless, the shipping hits were more apparent than in D/P

Can't say much for topic at hand.

I'd keep it the way it is. I liked that "Let your imagination finish the rest" as I felt that it gave us enough to oggle over.

although I would have also liked a slightly more dramatic scene between them during the Kyogre and Groudon incident.

anything else?

xXBlackRoseXx

.:Clueless:.
Hey! I'm new to both this here forum and serebii...So I'm a newbie! (Yay newbies) But, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HOENNSHIPPING!! It's too bad no one really talks about it anymore...I'm new to this, so please no flames! I guess I'll just shut up and answer the topics:

If Brenden was in the anime, what role would he play and what shipping hints would he give us?

Well, I could see him being a sarcastic person...I'd've loved to see him as Ash's Hoenn rival! He could flirt with May every so often...Geh, I suck at shippy hints...:p

What "type" of relationship would May and Brenden have?

In my opinion, definately childhood friends...That's just my thinking, though. The whole blossoming into love thing is just my fav...Er, nothing else to say. (As you can tell, I'm new to this.)

Who would confess their feelings first, Brenden or May? Why?

I'd think May would, she's straight-forward like that. It just doesn't come to me to see Brenden reacting first...

Umm...I'll try to answer some more later...My computer isn't working well...TT_TT It takes FOREVER for mine to load. Grr, well, um, I guess I'll just see what happens next! (I think these are older topics, but I answered them...Gomen...)

Breezy

I actually hated the "epic clash" in Emerald too lol. It could have been more dramatic, but eh. =P They could have at least Brendan and May drop in and tag team or something ... >_> They could have thrown in some cheesy lines like, "May! I saw this bizarre weather, and I know you were out here, so Iworried about you."

Or did something like that happen? I can't remember.

Anyway, welcome xXBlackRoseXx. =D

fugthimble

i'm old now
Totally.
In the Manga it was very well portraited, but the game was just meh, I mean, was Brendan even there, or did he just say something like "Oh, no. Help. Someone do someffing."?
:|

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Brendan/May was, in fact, not present throughout the entire quarrel

Kind of lame if you ask me.

Perhaps a new topic is in order?

I never was good at making one

fugthimble

i'm old now
I think the creators missed a great opportunity to make some buzz. The epic clash could be fan-explored in so many ways.
Honestly.
D:

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
AH MAH GOD JOEZ BAX!!!1

Sorry, schools been kicking my ***! Oh man soooo many topics....

But I have the perfect one for the 'epic clash' (if ya get da hint)

TBH I thought this would happen before the game came out, and I wrote a fic about it like 5 years ago.

So Kyogre and Groudon are in the middle of Sooto, Brendan has just arrived from the Aqua base (Maybe I should redo that fic... ONESHOT FTW)

Anyways, May and Brendan have to go find Latios and Latias to unlock Rayquaza you know what this is corny as hell so forget it. Bottom line Brendan dies (jk I jk)

Where can I find the manga for the Franticshippin'?

Tew Nopic:

Since schools killing me...

What would school be like for Brendan and May?

Ugh, I see Brendan about 16 years old driving a chevy truck to her house, picking her up and skipping the day to go have fun at the beach. Breakfast, Lunch all dat good stuff, but then Brendan's cell phone rings and it says Mom.
Can you say osht?

Status
Not open for further replies.