• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugthimble

i'm old now
Ugh, I see Brendan about 16 years old driving a chevy truck to her house, picking her up and skipping the day to go have fun at the beach. Breakfast, Lunch all dat good stuff, but then Brendan's cell phone rings and it says Mom.
Can you say osht?

OH SH- D:

I see a ladies' man Brendan and a always ****** off May, who gets embarrassed when he makes a move on her. Teehee, and lots of closet interactionnnnn~

Brendan & May are one of the cutest couples in the Pokemon universe. I love being here.

Yes, they completely are.
:D

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
I wonder what Brendan would get for his birthday from May, since today's mine anyway. 17 and still into pokemon.... I'm such a losar

fugthimble

i'm old now
You're not a loser.
I believe I'll like Pokémon until twenty five or stuff.
And THAT's not healthy.

Lol, happy belated birffday dude.
:D

Bryony

/laughing
I saw this thread and had to post.

Introduction. Bryony, 21, Welsh, Hoennshipper. It was the ship that got me into Pokemon and will always be an OTP (It's currently equal with Addictionshipping). I love Brendan and May together, there's just something about them being together that makes the inner shipper very happy. xD

Brendan shoulda got more anime screentime. /whinge

fugthimble

i'm old now
Well, I'm sorta accostumed to AdvanceMap, but about scripts (when you want to change someone's speech) I just suck.
What kind of professional help are you looking for?
Maybe I can help.
:)

Chelc

Kiori has warned you guys before about spam, and it doesn't seem like you have listened. Talking about editing a game is against the rules, so you should do that via PM or elsewhere - not here at the forums. This is not a chat room.

I'm sorry, but we have decided to close this thread. :\ If you guys want to re-create it, take a look at the Shippers FAQ/Rules thread and go from there.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.