• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata Plusle

Hinata Plusle
Really cute. My favourite game characters are May and Lucas, and she qith brendan is just PERFECT! ( I'm brazilian, and I can't speak English fluently. Sorry if you don't understand.)

Hinata Plusle: Hi, there! Nice to see new supporters, even if there isn't a whole lot going on right now... Still, welcome!

DS: Ah...I might have had an easier time answering that back when the holiday was still fresh in my mind. ^^;; Given your specifications, I imagine they would probably get into some rather interesting situations, to say the least! What with my personal perception of Brendan as the more cautious of the two, I bet he'd try to convince May not to go around setting off fireworks all over the place, but May, being the free spirit she is, would go and do it anyway. And then they'd all have a good time, provided nothing burns down. XD

(gee, the thread's really taken a beating after the recent lack of activity...)

Mewtheruler

I LURVS GIRATINA!!!!
I wonder why no 1 has posted here in like furever

whasever I luv Brendan. (as my avatar and profile say) also another reason I fell head over heels for this shipping is because I'm like a copy of sapphire (Wah! sorry I ment to say May I'm just so used 2 manga names) which means I can take Brendan as my own . Muhaw haw K just kidding I'll stop talking now. (Please don't flame me.)

I wonder why no 1 has posted here in like furever

whasever I luv Brendan. (as my avatar and profile say) also another reason I fell head over heels for this shipping is because I'm like a copy of sapphire (Wah! sorry I ment to say May I'm just so used 2 manga names) which means I can take Brendan as my own . Muhaw haw K just kidding I'll stop talking now. (Please don't flame me.)
You know, I've been wondering the exact same thing...oh, well.

That's good! People who love Brendan and/or Hoennshipping are quite welcome here (as the title of the thread would suggest...xD). Especially since we've had a serious shortage of activity as of late. Flame? Why would we do that? You haven't done anything wrong...lighten up, you're among friends! ^^

If there's still anyone left here, we could seriously use some kind of topic...or anything at all that's relevant to Hoennshipping for us to do, really. Any ideas...?

Mewtheruler

I LURVS GIRATINA!!!!
Flame? Why would we do that? You haven't done anything wrong...lighten up, you're among friends! ^^

If there's still anyone left here, we could seriously use some kind of topic...or anything at all that's relevant to Hoennshipping for us to do, really. Any ideas...?

O sorry I thought you might flame me for saying that I was like a sapphire copy and would take Brendan as my own (Gah!! not again I ment May.)

Also how about we start off fresh. ;p

K What is ur fav Hoenshipping moment in the game. (Cause where else would u find hoennshipping.)

mine is whenever he/she tells u u did a good job. or that you were lucky to defeat them since they gotta headstart.

(Also if u want u can do franticshipping from manga since they're basically the same thing.) also this is random stuff that no1 cares about but whenever I play R/S/E I always pick the boy character (Brendan dur) and I name myself Brendan cause he is so cute. Sorry that was random I kno

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Summer Sturgeon

That sounded liek a cry for help to me, so...

WARNING!! DRABBLE WRITTEN BY ME AHEAD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Minor Tidbits: This was totally rushed, and a spur of the moment type of one-shot. I based it off the song that is used in the drabble, so please, it is highly, highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended you listen to the song before or while you're reading this. I feel it makes the drabble better

The song is Let Me Kiss You Now (And I'll Fade Away) by Plushgun

and I very slightly altered the lyrics just to fit this drabble.

without further adieu. Enjoy... I guess

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendan never saw himself as a hopeless romantic. Nor has he ever really considered himself a romantic person in general. Yet, take one good look at him and what he does for a living and your mind will more than likely think hopeless romantic. Brendan Birch, twenty-two years old. Occupation; singer/songwriter. Thats right, this young man, here, played in a rock band.

But, don't be fooled by that, even though he was indeed in a band, they are a relativity small inde band with only a small cult following, as opposed to the larger bands who sellout big arenas with thousands of screaming fans yelling out his name. That was the goal, of course, as is with most bands. Brendan, however, grew to like playing in small clubs. He felt it more intimate and private. It also made him appreciate the struggle to getting big, and what it meant once he and his band got there.

Back to the romantic part. It's really nothing, just, at his age many people would have assumed that he would only write cheesy love songs to past lovers. Which, in fact, was not the case. In face, he wrote more of his struggles to finding that one that he could settle down with. Of course, people love to misread his lyrics as they are a cry for love to certain someone. Totally not the case.

Tonight did not seem any different than any other night on the road. They were currently on tour of the Hoenn Region and has just finished their performance at a small club in Petalburg City. After every performance, they like to hit the local bar and just unwind, chat with the locals, fans, and possibly pick up some girls.

Brendan was looking at himself in the mirror in the mens restroom in the local bar where they had chosen to hang out for the night. Brendan already had several drinks and was starting to feel a bit buzzed. He splashed himself in the face with some cold water. A failed attempt to sober him up so that this doesn't turn into one of those embarrassing nights he's had before with his band. “What am I doing here?” He asked himself in the mirror as he wiped his face dry and checked himself one more time. Short jet black hair with a single strain sticking up, Ruby Red eyes(not from the alcohol, mind you, wearing a large black denim jacket, with dark blue jeans. Everything seemed to check out. So he went back into the large, loud and crowded bar.

“Hallelujah!! You're still with us! I thought you passed out in the bathroom.” Yelled his bandmate from across the bar. The young man, one year his senior, wore a dark brown blazer, with a burgundy scarf around his neck and pale blue jeans. His, also, jet black hair was longer than Brendan's with it slicked back behind his head, with several small strands hanging over his face with golden yellow eyes that looked so cold. He turned back towards the bar and picked up a small shot glass filled with a pale yellow liquid and gulped it down. “You're falling way behind! Look, even Lucas has had more than you.”

“Shut it Jimmy, i'm only drinking beer, thats why.” the Younger boy sitting next to Jimmy commented. One year younger than Brendan. He has had less drinking experience than both Brendan and Jimmy, and has not quite “graduated” to hard liquor just yet. At least, according to Jimmy. He wore a gray blazer with some black jeans, and a small top hat covering his very untidy black hair.

“Heh, whatever...” Brendan sat back down at the bar next to Jimmy and ordered another drink, rum and cola, it was the only drink that he liked because it tasted the least like alcohol. Some time passed, all three bandmates chatted amongst themselves about their next gig, band duties in general, and even the ongoing Pokemon Battle World Championships.

“Dude, I'm telling you. The Hero is going to take it all!” Jimmy exclaimed, getting a little loud. A sure sign of intoxication.

“The Hero's strategy, if you call it that, is a joke! He only relies on power alone! You can't win the World Championship with just brute force.” Lucas shot back at Jimmy. “I think Zackat is going to take it all. He's got it all covered, Strength, Speed, and Strategy.”

“Whatever.” Jimmy replied, taking another shot. “What about you, Brendan?”

Brendan looked over to Jimmy and Lucas who were both looking at them. Brendan noticed on the bar in front of them that there were seven empty shot glasses in front of Jimmy, and ten empty bottles of light beer in front of Lucas, both of their faces were red which only meant that perhaps it was time to go. But Brendan still answered as best a she could, as he, himself, had six rum and cola's. “I think it's going to be Jack...”

“Jack Jamba?” Jimmy replied.

“Yeah, he seems like he's got everything down to a science.”

Both Jimmy and Lucas both looked at Brendan for a minute, then both started laughing. It was a good thing Brendan was not an angry drunk, for he would have slapped both of them right here and there. Brendan was about to get up and leave, but then Jimmy grabbed him and brought him closer to him.

“Dude, three hotties at the booth right behind us.” Jimmy whispered to Brendan. Brendan looked behind him and at the booth he was talking about, and sure enough, to the best of Brendan's blurred vision, there were three attractive looking girls at the booth. One that especially caught his eye was the one in the middle. Chestnut brown hair that split down to two and to her shoulders. A Peach colored jacket covered most of her upper body as well as a gray skirt and long black boots that went up to her knees. Her sapphire blue eyes shined, even in the dimly lit bar as she looked up and caught a glimpse of Brendan looking at her as they looked into each others eyes.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, but Brendan felt something when he looked into her eyes. A warm and comforting feeling. She smiled at Brendan, and Brendan smiled back. She then turned away with a hint of red in her face. Brendan looked back at Jimmy with a huge grin on his face. “Alright, that look on your face says it all!”

“What?” Brendan snapped back to earth.

“I saw that look you just had, let's go and talk to them. There's one for each of us!” Jimmy said excitedly while nudging Lucas.

“Alright fine!” Lucas gave in. “But, I call the one on the right.” Lucas added quickly while still looking at his choice, she had straight dark blue shoulder length hair that was mostly hidden by a white beanie with a Pink Pokeball symbol on it. A large black Winter coat covered her whole body except for her legs, that were, as well as the other girls, covered with long boots.

“Ok, ok, that's cool.” Jimmy said. “Then I call...” Before Jimmy could finish, Brendan shot out in a hurriedly tone.

“I call the one in the middle!” Brendan said quickly which caught Jimmy by surprise.

“Wha... Hold on!” Jimmy complained. “I saw them first! I should get first dibs.”

“You're only the drummer.” Lucas said as he got up out from his seat. “And Drummers always get last dibs.”

That comment hit a serious blow to Jimmy's pride. Brendan then also got up and patted Jimmy on the back. “Sorry man, those were harsh words, but there is some truth to them.” Brendan grinned and walked with Lucas to the booth.

“Fine! I was going to call the one on the left anyways!” Jimmy yelled as he got up and hurried to catch up with both Brendan and Lucas. As they got closer to the booth, the girls began to notice them. “Why, hello there, ladies.” Jimmy said slyly to the three girls who, in return, just giggled at them.

“Why hello there yourselves.” The girl on the left side spoke back in the sly tone Jimmy had used. The girl's dark brown hair flowed from the back of her head down to just past her shoulders and even curved back upwards. Her bangs were curved over her forehead. She wore a long sleeved shirt which was covered with dark blue overalls that went down to her knees. Unlike the other two girls, she wore simple dark brown shoes with long black socks that rode up to her knees. “What brings you guys up to our end of the bar?”

“Why, we all thought to ourselves 'why would these lovely ladies here be sitting all alone by themselves? ' and we just figured we'd come and keep you some company.” Jimmy smoothly said. If there was anything Jimmy could do well besides drumming, it was talking to the ladies.

All three girls continued to laugh. It was cheesy, but found it rather charming. “Well then, just who are you going to keep company, Mr...?”

“Oh!” Jimmy snapped. “How rude of me, my name is Jimmy, this fine young man to my right is Lucas, and this handsome young devil to my left is Brendan.” Jimmy finished. Nudging both boys to say something to further the conversation. Both said their hellos and waved their hands.

“Hi, my names is Marina.” The one on the left had spoken, extending her hand for Jimmy to grab and shake.

“And my name is Dawn.” The young girl on the right had spoke. Extending her hand out and Lucas shook it. With a smile on his face.

“Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Miss Dawn.” Lucas said. “Would you like to come with me and have a drink at the bar and we could talk there?”

“Sure.” Dawn replied, a smile in reaction to Lucas' as she got up and followed Lucas back to the bar.

“How about you?” Jimmy said to Marina, his hand still intertwined with hers.

“Oh, I don't know, I can't leave my friend...” Marina didn't finish as she looked over at her friend, whom, she was smiling at Brendan, while he smiled back. “Ok. I think we should go to another table and let these two get better acquainted.” She finished and got up to follow Jimmy to a table at another end of the bar.

Both Brendan and the girl just stood there, looking at each other for a while before Brendan decided to take a seat at the booth with her. “I suppose that just leaves us.” Brendan remarked.

“I guess so.” The girl said. Fixing her eyes only on the drink in front of her, while taking glances back at Brendan.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I never got you name.” Brendan commented.

“Oh, my name is May.” She replied meekly.

“Pleased to meet you May, as you may know, my name is Brendan.” Brendan said while extending his hand out for May to grab and shake it, which she did.

“Pleased to meet you too.” may replied back with a smile on her face. Brendan noticed that she seemed rather distant. Perhaps she's a shy one, which means Brendan would have to break her out of shell.

“So, tell me, what brings you ladies here to the bar?” Brendan asked.

“You know, we just kinda wanted to go out.” May took her time to answer. “How about you?”

“Just trying to relax after a productive night.” Brendan said simply, taking another sip of his drink.

“Productive?” may asked, curious.

“Performance, we're a rock band.” Brendan said. “I sing and play guitar, Lucas plays bass, and Jimmy is the drummer.”

“Oh?” May said, now interested. “What's your band's name?”

“The Forgotten Heroes'” Brendan replied.

“Whys that?” She continued to ask questions.

“Just something we came up with back in high school.” Brendan said, looking into his drink. “We were never the popular kids in school, nor were we even known, to be honest.” he continued. “All of our accomplishments were always overshadowed by the more popular kids and their accomplishments. It got annoying, and we'd always say if we were heroes of our own story, they still wouldn't tell it.” Brendan realizing that the last part of the story didn't make much sense. Meaning he was probably drunk.

As time went on, all three couples were getting comfortable with each other. Jimmy and Marina were dancing next to the jukebox, gaining a small crowd. Dawn and Lucas were still sitting at the bar laughing and munching on some pretzels. Brendan and May were still at the booth still deep in conversation.

“Ok, honestly, I just broke up with my boyfriend.” May finally told Brendan the truth. A little drunk herself “Marina and Dawn are my friends from college, and wanted me to come to the bar with them tonight to forget about him and just have a good time and meet some new people.” May said, finishing another drink she had.

“and do you feel as though you've done that tonight?” Brendan asked.

“Yeah, I suppose so.” May said. Taking a long look at Brendan. “How about yourself? What's your love life like?”

Brendan just sat there looking at his glass. “I've tried, it just never worked out. Also, being in a band and traveling isn't too helpful as well.” He continued “Perhaps when it's all said and done, i'll settle down with someone.” He finished, taking a big gulp of the rest of what would appear to be his eighth glass of rum and cola. It was then he heard in the distance.

“Alright, This is the last call! We're closing in ten minutes!!” The bartender yelled to everyone at the bar. Brendan looked at his cell phone to see the time. It was 3:50 AM. Damn it was late. Several people in the bar were leaving, while some people stayed and ordered one more drink. Jimmy, however, placed another coin in the jukebox and played one more song to dance to with Marina.

It was then Brendan had a spur of the moment thought. He grabbed May by the hand and led her to the area where Jimmy and Marina were dancing. “C'mon, lets dance.”

“What?” May said, obviously shocked.

“We'll just make this meeting we had memorable.” Brendan said as he pulled May closer to him and had her in a waltz position. May then blushed at this, but followed along with him. As they danced with Jimmy and Marina, Lucas and Dawn were just still sitting at the bar, smiling at the two couples as they hoped around the dance floor, all four of them seemed drunk.

May seemed to have been having a good time, as she laughed as Brenden twirled her around. Then it happened. May quickly covered her mouth and pushed Brendan out the way and ran to the bathroom. Guess the alcohol finally caught up with her.

After the incident all three couples decided to walk out into the streets. Good thing they all lived rather close to the small bar. The boys walked the girls home to make sure they made it safely, which they did, Jimmy said goodbye to Marina, Lucas hugged Dawn and she gave him a kiss on the cheek as they walked back in. may was just standing with Brenden as they looked at each other.

“I'm sorry about the dance” Brendan said, feeling guilty for causing her to throw up. “If there's anything I can do to make it up to you...” Brendan didn't finish as May shushed him with a smile.

“There is one thing.” she said as she stood in front of Brendan. Brendan took the hint and began to close in on May for a kiss. Despite he felt her face getting closer to his, he also felt that she was getting further away. Like she was fading away. Then, nothing.

Holy crap!” Jimmy yelled as he saw Brendan pass out in front of May as his body collapsed besides her.

Brendan awoke late the next day with a bad headache. Not knowing much of what happened last night, nor, why he was back in his hotel room. What he could remember, though, was a beautiful young girl named May. He then looked around and it seemed like both Lucas and Jimmy were also still sleeping. But then Lucas woke up and looked around and saw Brendan. “Morning.” was all Lucas said

“Ugh, not so loud” Brendan commented back, a pretty bad hangover he was having. “Man, what happened?'

“You passed out last night.” Lucas said. “We were walking some girls we met home from the bar last night, and the girl you were with tried to kiss you and you just fell over.” he finished. “Heh, it was kinda funny.”

“Oh, did we get some numbers?” Brendan asked.

“Dunno.” Lucas replied. “I can't think straight right now.” Lucas continued as he laid back down.

The next day, all three friends loaded their van with their music equipment. Getting ready to get to their next gig. It seemed that neither of them got a number from the girls, and they had a schedule to keep. So they left town.

Jimmy kept on heckling Brendan about his failure to seal the deal that night, but then Lucas would get on Jimmy, because at least Lucas got a kiss from his date. Brendan, however, did not listen to any of them. The image of May just stayed in his head. As time went on, his memory of that night got better and remembered more of what happened. He then got his notebook and began writing.

More time went as they toured more regions. Brendan wrote more lyrics for more songs, and he'd practice them with the group. Still with her on his mind. It wasn't until a year later where he'd finally played a gig in Petalburg City. This time, they were a much bigger band than last year, in a bigger venue.

“Thank you all for coming.” Brendan said on stage, guitar in his hand, sweaty from the stage lights that were in his face for about an hour or so. “This will be our last song tonight, which is kind of special.” The crowd began to cheer as Brendan went on. “I wrote this song about last year when I came to Petalburgh and after a gig, I went to a bar and found what I thought, was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.”

All the females in the crowd started to scream loud. One girl in particular, was dead silent upon hearing this. “May, if you're in the crowd, this one is for you.” Brendan said as he made adjustments. The silent girl just looked at the stage, a large smile on her face as Brendan began playing the guitar

'I know that it's too late
But it's the final dance
'Cause playing all these games
Is just a time, to waste

As soon as I met you
It all began to fade
So let me kiss you now
And I'll fade away

You said you should be free
I know you said that once
Just tell me it'd be me
If you ever break that thought

'Cause I like you
Yeah, I like you
So I wrote this song
Now let me know
then I will move along

Ba ba-da da
Da dada da
Da da dada da
Da dada da
Da, da-da
Ba-da-da
Da da da-da da
Ba da-da da da-da da-da

Just find me a place
Where we can drift away
Instead of living life
Like it was yesterday

'Cause dreams like these
They always seem
To make me wait
So life can laugh at me for one more day

Maybe 'cause our moment
Just came and went
I'll still write these songs
Because I like to vent

And maybe come tomorrow
We'll forget I sent
All my thoughts of you
In binary

'Cause all my memories
Are just a single frame
If we could take a picture
Of just one more day

Let it be today
And maybe I'll say
Let me kiss you now
And I'll fade away...'

The crowd went in an uproar of approval. Screaming female fans were extending their hands towards the stage saying 'love me!' Brendan just smiled as he looked more into the crowd, and he saw her. She was in the distance, with a big smile on her face, and tears from her eyes. They just stood there, looking at each other, it took Lucas to pull Brendan off the stage before he snapped back to earth.

“So much for me trying not to be a hopeless romantic.” he said to Lucas.

Lucas just laughed. “Well, I suppose everyone has a reason. Right?”

“Yeah.” Brendan finished. “I'm thinking the bar tonight. You down?”

Lucas just laughed again. “Of course.”

“Perfect.” Brendan simply said. With the hopes of seeing her again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. Sorry if you didn't like it

Last edited:

Mewtheruler

I LURVS GIRATINA!!!!

Minor Tidbits: This was totally rushed, and a spur of the moment type of one-shot. I based it off the song that is used in the drabble, so please, it is highly, highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended you listen to the song before or while you're reading this. I feel it makes the drabble better

The song is Let Me Kiss You Now (And I'll Fade Away) by Plushgun

and I very slightly altered the lyrics just to fit this drabble.

without further adieu. Enjoy... I guess

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brendan never saw himself as a hopeless romantic. Nor has he ever really considered himself a romantic person in general. Yet, take one good look at him and what he does for a living and your mind will more than likely think hopeless romantic. Brendan Birch, twenty-two years old. Occupation; singer/songwriter. Thats right, this young man, here, played in a rock band.

But, don't be fooled by that, even though he was indeed in a band, they are a relativity small inde band with only a small cult following, as opposed to the larger bands who sellout big arenas with thousands of screaming fans yelling out his name. That was the goal, of course, as is with most bands. Brendan, however, grew to like playing in small clubs. He felt it more intimate and private. It also made him appreciate the struggle to getting big, and what it meant once he and his band got there.

Back to the romantic part. It's really nothing, just, at his age many people would have assumed that he would only write cheesy love songs to past lovers. Which, in fact, was not the case. In face, he wrote more of his struggles to finding that one that he could settle down with. Of course, people love to misread his lyrics as they are a cry for love to certain someone. Totally not the case.

Tonight did not seem any different than any other night on the road. They were currently on tour of the Hoenn Region and has just finished their performance at a small club in Petalburg City. After every performance, they like to hit the local bar and just unwind, chat with the locals, fans, and possibly pick up some girls.

Brendan was looking at himself in the mirror in the mens restroom in the local bar where they had chosen to hang out for the night. Brendan already had several drinks and was starting to feel a bit buzzed. He splashed himself in the face with some cold water. A failed attempt to sober him up so that this doesn't turn into one of those embarrassing nights he's had before with his band. “What am I doing here?” He asked himself in the mirror as he wiped his face dry and checked himself one more time. Short jet black hair with a single strain sticking up, Ruby Red eyes(not from the alcohol, mind you, wearing a large black denim jacket, with dark blue jeans. Everything seemed to check out. So he went back into the large, loud and crowded bar.

“Hallelujah!! You're still with us! I thought you passed out in the bathroom.” Yelled his bandmate from across the bar. The young man, one year his senior, wore a dark brown blazer, with a burgundy scarf around his neck and pale blue jeans. His, also, jet black hair was longer than Brendan's with it slicked back behind his head, with several small strands hanging over his face with golden yellow eyes that looked so cold. He turned back towards the bar and picked up a small shot glass filled with a pale yellow liquid and gulped it down. “You're falling way behind! Look, even Lucas has had more than you.”

“Shut it Jimmy, i'm only drinking beer, thats why.” the Younger boy sitting next to Jimmy commented. One year younger than Brendan. He has had less drinking experience than both Brendan and Jimmy, and has not quite “graduated” to hard liquor just yet. At least, according to Jimmy. He wore a gray blazer with some black jeans, and a small top hat covering his very untidy black hair.

“Heh, whatever...” Brendan sat back down at the bar next to Jimmy and ordered another drink, rum and cola, it was the only drink that he liked because it tasted the least like alcohol. Some time passed, all three bandmates chatted amongst themselves about their next gig, band duties in general, and even the ongoing Pokemon Battle World Championships.

“Dude, I'm telling you. The Hero is going to take it all!” Jimmy exclaimed, getting a little loud. A sure sign of intoxication.

“The Hero's strategy, if you call it that, is a joke! He only relies on power alone! You can't win the World Championship with just brute force.” Lucas shot back at Jimmy. “I think Zackat is going to take it all. He's got it all covered, Strength, Speed, and Strategy.”

“Whatever.” Jimmy replied, taking another shot. “What about you, Brendan?”

Brendan looked over to Jimmy and Lucas who were both looking at them. Brendan noticed on the bar in front of them that there were seven empty shot glasses in front of Jimmy, and ten empty bottles of light beer in front of Lucas, both of their faces were red which only meant that perhaps it was time to go. But Brendan still answered as best a she could, as he, himself, had six rum and cola's. “I think it's going to be Jack...”

“Jack Jamba?” Jimmy replied.

“Yeah, he seems like he's got everything down to a science.”

Both Jimmy and Lucas both looked at Brendan for a minute, then both started laughing. It was a good thing Brendan was not an angry drunk, for he would have slapped both of them right here and there. Brendan was about to get up and leave, but then Jimmy grabbed him and brought him closer to him.

“Dude, three hotties at the booth right behind us.” Jimmy whispered to Brendan. Brendan looked behind him and at the booth he was talking about, and sure enough, to the best of Brendan's blurred vision, there were three attractive looking girls at the booth. One that especially caught his eye was the one in the middle. Chestnut brown hair that split down to two and to her shoulders. A Peach colored jacket covered most of her upper body as well as a gray skirt and long black boots that went up to her knees. Her sapphire blue eyes shined, even in the dimly lit bar as she looked up and caught a glimpse of Brendan looking at her as they looked into each others eyes.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, but Brendan felt something when he looked into her eyes. A warm and comforting feeling. She smiled at Brendan, and Brendan smiled back. She then turned away with a hint of red in her face. Brendan looked back at Jimmy with a huge grin on his face. “Alright, that look on your face says it all!”

“What?” Brendan snapped back to earth.

“I saw that look you just had, let's go and talk to them. There's one for each of us!” Jimmy said excitedly while nudging Lucas.

“Alright fine!” Lucas gave in. “But, I call the one on the right.” Lucas added quickly while still looking at his choice, she had straight dark blue shoulder length hair that was mostly hidden by a white beanie with a Pink Pokeball symbol on it. A large black Winter coat covered her whole body except for her legs, that were, as well as the other girls, covered with long boots.

“Ok, ok, that's cool.” Jimmy said. “Then I call...” Before Jimmy could finish, Brendan shot out in a hurriedly tone.

“I call the one in the middle!” Brendan said quickly which caught Jimmy by surprise.

“Wha... Hold on!” Jimmy complained. “I saw them first! I should get first dibs.”

“You're only the drummer.” Lucas said as he got up out from his seat. “And Drummers always get last dibs.”

That comment hit a serious blow to Jimmy's pride. Brendan then also got up and patted Jimmy on the back. “Sorry man, those were harsh words, but there is some truth to them.” Brendan grinned and walked with Lucas to the booth.

“Fine! I was going to call the one on the left anyways!” Jimmy yelled as he got up and hurried to catch up with both Brendan and Lucas. As they got closer to the booth, the girls began to notice them. “Why, hello there, ladies.” Jimmy said slyly to the three girls who, in return, just giggled at them.

“Why hello there yourselves.” The girl on the left side spoke back in the sly tone Jimmy had used. The girl's dark brown hair flowed from the back of her head down to just past her shoulders and even curved back upwards. Her bangs were curved over her forehead. She wore a long sleeved shirt which was covered with dark blue overalls that went down to her knees. Unlike the other two girls, she wore simple dark brown shoes with long black socks that rode up to her knees. “What brings you guys up to our end of the bar?”

“Why, we all thought to ourselves 'why would these lovely ladies here be sitting all alone by themselves? ' and we just figured we'd come and keep you some company.” Jimmy smoothly said. If there was anything Jimmy could do well besides drumming, it was talking to the ladies.

All three girls continued to laugh. It was cheesy, but found it rather charming. “Well then, just who are you going to keep company, Mr...?”

“Oh!” Jimmy snapped. “How rude of me, my name is Jimmy, this fine young man to my right is Lucas, and this handsome young devil to my left is Brendan.” Jimmy finished. Nudging both boys to say something to further the conversation. Both said their hellos and waved their hands.

“Hi, my names is Marina.” The one on the left had spoken, extending her hand for Jimmy to grab and shake.

“And my name is Dawn.” The young girl on the right had spoke. Extending her hand out and Lucas shook it. With a smile on his face.

“Pleased to meet your acquaintance, Miss Dawn.” Lucas said. “Would you like to come with me and have a drink at the bar and we could talk there?”

“Sure.” Dawn replied, a smile in reaction to Lucas' as she got up and followed Lucas back to the bar.

“How about you?” Jimmy said to Marina, his hand still intertwined with hers.

“Oh, I don't know, I can't leave my friend...” Marina didn't finish as she looked over at her friend, whom, she was smiling at Brendan, while he smiled back. “Ok. I think we should go to another table and let these two get better acquainted.” She finished and got up to follow Jimmy to a table at another end of the bar.

Both Brendan and the girl just stood there, looking at each other for a while before Brendan decided to take a seat at the booth with her. “I suppose that just leaves us.” Brendan remarked.

“I guess so.” The girl said. Fixing her eyes only on the drink in front of her, while taking glances back at Brendan.

“Oh, I'm sorry, I never got you name.” Brendan commented.

“Oh, my name is May.” She replied meekly.

“Pleased to meet you May, as you may know, my name is Brendan.” Brendan said while extending his hand out for May to grab and shake it, which she did.

“Pleased to meet you too.” may replied back with a smile on her face. Brendan noticed that she seemed rather distant. Perhaps she's a shy one, which means Brendan would have to break her out of shell.

“So, tell me, what brings you ladies here to the bar?” Brendan asked.

“You know, we just kinda wanted to go out.” May took her time to answer. “How about you?”

“Just trying to relax after a productive night.” Brendan said simply, taking another sip of his drink.

“Productive?” may asked, curious.

“Performance, we're a rock band.” Brendan said. “I sing and play guitar, Lucas plays bass, and Jimmy is the drummer.”

“Oh?” May said, now interested. “What's your band's name?”

“The Forgotten Heroes'” Brendan replied.

“Whys that?” She continued to ask questions.

“Just something we came up with back in high school.” Brendan said, looking into his drink. “We were never the popular kids in school, nor were we even known, to be honest.” he continued. “All of our accomplishments were always overshadowed by the more popular kids and their accomplishments. It got annoying, and we'd always say if we were heroes of our own story, they still wouldn't tell it.” Brendan realizing that the last part of the story didn't make much sense. Meaning he was probably drunk.

As time went on, all three couples were getting comfortable with each other. Jimmy and Marina were dancing next to the jukebox, gaining a small crowd. Dawn and Lucas were still sitting at the bar laughing and munching on some pretzels. Brendan and May were still at the booth still deep in conversation.

“Ok, honestly, I just broke up with my boyfriend.” May finally told Brendan the truth. A little drunk herself “Marina and Dawn are my friends from college, and wanted me to come to the bar with them tonight to forget about him and just have a good time and meet some new people.” May said, finishing another drink she had.

“and do you feel as though you've done that tonight?” Brendan asked.

“Yeah, I suppose so.” May said. Taking a long look at Brendan. “How about yourself? What's your love life like?”

Brendan just sat there looking at his glass. “I've tried, it just never worked out. Also, being in a band and traveling isn't too helpful as well.” He continued “Perhaps when it's all said and done, i'll settle down with someone.” He finished, taking a big gulp of the rest of what would appear to be his eighth glass of rum and cola. It was then he heard in the distance.

“Alright, This is the last call! We're closing in ten minutes!!” The bartender yelled to everyone at the bar. Brendan looked at his cell phone to see the time. It was 3:50 AM. Damn it was late. Several people in the bar were leaving, while some people stayed and ordered one more drink. Jimmy, however, placed another coin in the jukebox and played one more song to dance to with Marina.

It was then Brendan had a spur of the moment thought. He grabbed May by the hand and led her to the area where Jimmy and Marina were dancing. “C'mon, lets dance.”

“What?” May said, obviously shocked.

“We'll just make this meeting we had memorable.” Brendan said as he pulled May closer to him and had her in a waltz position. May then blushed at this, but followed along with him. As they danced with Jimmy and Marina, Lucas and Dawn were just still sitting at the bar, smiling at the two couples as they hoped around the dance floor, all four of them seemed drunk.

May seemed to have been having a good time, as she laughed as Brenden twirled her around. Then it happened. May quickly covered her mouth and pushed Brendan out the way and ran to the bathroom. Guess the alcohol finally caught up with her.

After the incident all three couples decided to walk out into the streets. Good thing they all lived rather close to the small bar. The boys walked the girls home to make sure they made it safely, which they did, Jimmy said goodbye to Marina, Lucas hugged Dawn and she gave him a kiss on the cheek as they walked back in. may was just standing with Brenden as they looked at each other.

“I'm sorry about the dance” Brendan said, feeling guilty for causing her to throw up. “If there's anything I can do to make it up to you...” Brendan didn't finish as May shushed him with a smile.

“There is one thing.” she said as she stood in front of Brendan. Brendan took the hint and began to close in on May for a kiss. Despite he felt her face getting closer to his, he also felt that she was getting further away. Like she was fading away. Then, nothing.

Holy crap!” Jimmy yelled as he saw Brendan pass out in front of May as his body collapsed besides her.

Brendan awoke late the next day with a bad headache. Not knowing much of what happened last night, nor, why he was back in his hotel room. What he could remember, though, was a beautiful young girl named May. He then looked around and it seemed like both Lucas and Jimmy were also still sleeping. But then Lucas woke up and looked around and saw Brendan. “Morning.” was all Lucas said

“Ugh, not so loud” Brendan commented back, a pretty bad hangover he was having. “Man, what happened?'

“You passed out last night.” Lucas said. “We were walking some girls we met home from the bar last night, and the girl you were with tried to kiss you and you just fell over.” he finished. “Heh, it was kinda funny.”

“Oh, did we get some numbers?” Brendan asked.

“Dunno.” Lucas replied. “I can't think straight right now.” Lucas continued as he laid back down.

The next day, all three friends loaded their van with their music equipment. Getting ready to get to their next gig. It seemed that neither of them got a number from the girls, and they had a schedule to keep. So they left town.

Jimmy kept on heckling Brendan about his failure to seal the deal that night, but then Lucas would get on Jimmy, because at least Lucas got a kiss from his date. Brendan, however, did not listen to any of them. The image of May just stayed in his head. As time went on, his memory of that night got better and remembered more of what happened. He then got his notebook and began writing.

More time went as they toured more regions. Brendan wrote more lyrics for more songs, and he'd practice them with the group. Still with her on his mind. It wasn't until a year later where he'd finally played a gig in Petalburg City. This time, they were a much bigger band than last year, in a bigger venue.

“Thank you all for coming.” Brendan said on stage, guitar in his hand, sweaty from the stage lights that were in his face for about an hour or so. “This will be our last song tonight, which is kind of special.” The crowd began to cheer as Brendan went on. “I wrote this song about last year when I came to Petalburgh and after a gig, I went to a bar and found what I thought, was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.”

All the females in the crowd started to scream loud. One girl in particular, was dead silent upon hearing this. “May, if you're in the crowd, this one is for you.” Brendan said as he made adjustments. The silent girl just looked at the stage, a large smile on her face as Brendan began playing the guitar

'I know that it's too late
But it's the final dance
'Cause playing all these games
Is just a time, to waste

As soon as I met you
It all began to fade
So let me kiss you now
And I'll fade away

You said you should be free
I know you said that once
Just tell me it'd be me
If you ever break that thought

'Cause I like you
Yeah, I like you
So I wrote this song
Now let me know
then I will move along

Ba ba-da da
Da dada da
Da da dada da
Da dada da
Da, da-da
Ba-da-da
Da da da-da da
Ba da-da da da-da da-da

Just find me a place
Where we can drift away
Instead of living life
Like it was yesterday

'Cause dreams like these
They always seem
To make me wait
So life can laugh at me for one more day

Maybe 'cause our moment
Just came and went
I'll still write these songs
Because I like to vent

And maybe come tomorrow
We'll forget I sent
All my thoughts of you
In binary

'Cause all my memories
Are just a single frame
If we could take a picture
Of just one more day

Let it be today
And maybe I'll say
Let me kiss you now
And I'll fade away...'

The crowd went in an uproar of approval. Screaming female fans were extending their hands towards the stage saying 'love me!' Brendan just smiled as he looked more into the crowd, and he saw her. She was in the distance, with a big smile on her face, and tears from her eyes. They just stood there, looking at each other, it took Lucas to pull Brendan off the stage before he snapped back to earth.

“So much for me trying not to be a hopeless romantic.” he said to Lucas.

Lucas just laughed. “Well, I suppose everyone has a reason. Right?”

“Yeah.” Brendan finished. “I'm thinking the bar tonight. You down?”

Lucas just laughed again. “Of course.”

“Perfect.” Brendan simply said. With the hopes of seeing her again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. Sorry if you didn't like it

Yeah that was such a good story. Good choice of song too.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Hello...

Um, anyway the last time I was here was when I messed up my encoding or something I think... and I had to delete my post that I was editing since it no longer displayed readable language... Yes, embarrassing. >>; Plus my access to the forums has been bad all summer, so there you go.

But at least Paint still works, when all else fails. It let me vent my frustrations about real life, college, and junk, and I did this.

[IMG139]http://i28.*******.com/ae659u.jpg[/IMG139]

I only had the Sugimori art at Bulbagarden to go by, and this is my first time ever at attempting to draw Brendan. Hope it looks okay. ^ ^ Gosh it was harder than I thought.

@Healing-D-Vision: That was a nice one shot. I thought it great how the song was interwoven into the fic when Brendan sung it. It's better than the typical omnipotent singing that occurs while the characters interact in most song fics. And your little forth wall breaking with 'The Forgotten Hero's' made me laugh. It's true. ;) Not to mention the funniest part was him passing out when she tried to kiss him. That was hilarious and so was the fact that their whole experience was when they were drunk, so that they weren't acting competently. XD

Hmm... a topic?

If Brendan and May were ever caught in awkward situation, how do you picture them reacting?

Last edited:
Yoshi-kun said:
Hello...

Um, anyway the last time I was here was when I messed up my encoding or something I think... and I had to delete my post that I was editing since it no longer displayed readable language... Yes, embarrassing. >>; Plus my access to the forums has been bad all summer, so there you go.

But at least Paint still works, when all else fails. It let me vent my frustrations about real life, college, and junk, and I did this.

Hmm... a topic?

If Brendan and May were ever caught in awkward situation, how do you picture them reacting?
Hi! Wow, I'd just about given up hope on this thread...am I glad to hear from you guys (even if it was about a week ago...sorry, I was busy, too. ^^;; )

Ah...that sounds pretty rough. >_< But, hey, at least it's apparently cleared up now, right?

THANK YOU! God, we so needed one of those...
[ahem] As for my answer, well, I suppose Brendan would try really hard to appear as though he's in control of the situation, but would end up falling all over himself trying to do so, while May would act all nervous and giggly-like...in short, neither would handle it very well. XD But it'd be very entertaining for us shippers, that's for sure!

BTW, I like the picture you made. ^^ It's simple, but it captures May and Brendan quite nicely. Good job!

HDV said:

And you answered it quite nicely!

As usual, your work is very enjoyable to read. ^^ The whole musical theme worked pretty well, and your characterisation of everyone was spot-on! Overall, good job; I'm glad to see that there are still people out there willing to write material for our ship (I probably should, too...I've gotten really behind schedule with my writing thanks to summer immersion at my new school...><;; At least it's over now, though...I just need ideas!)

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Yoshi-Kun
That was a nice one shot. I thought it great how the song was interwoven into the fic when Brendan sung it. It's better than the typical omnipotent singing that occurs while the characters interact in most song fics. And your little forth wall breaking with 'The Forgotten Hero's' made me laugh. It's true. Not to mention the funniest part was him passing out when she tried to kiss him. That was hilarious and so was the fact that their whole experience was when they were drunk, so that they weren't acting competently. XD

lol, you mean like my last drabble I did here?

As usual, your work is very enjoyable to read. ^^ The whole musical theme worked pretty well, and your characterization of everyone was spot-on! Overall, good job; I'm glad to see that there are still people out there willing to write material for our ship (I probably should, too...I've gotten really behind schedule with my writing thanks to summer immersion at my new school...><;; At least it's over now, though...I just need ideas!)

You know, I really ought to write one where it has a little more relevance to the Pokemon world, and not just their interactions, Like (again) some my older works

Seriously dude, you've seen my works, It really isn't hard. Especially if someone like ME can do it D:

Hmmm,

Can't really say anything interesting about this.

other than the typical them being embarrassed and such

You know, I really ought to write one where it has a little more relevance to the Pokemon world, and not just their interactions, Like (again) some my older works

Seriously dude, you've seen my works, It really isn't hard. Especially if someone like ME can do it D:

Hmmm,

Can't really say anything interesting about this.

other than the typical them being embarrassed and such
Well, I suppose that's a valid point, even if I didn't initially notice or mind it. I wouldn't worry too much, though; when coming up with ideas for one-shots, I often struggle with the "relevance" problem as well. It's difficult; one of the main points of writing such a story is to ensure that Brendan and May hook up in it, but you also have to keep in mind that they inhabit a fully-developed fictional universe, and that one needs to show that fact. As long as one remembers, though, it's not too much of a problem. And besides, your works are still pretty good on their own.

Yes, I have, though I'm not sure why your being...uh, you would make it more difficult...

It is a rather sparse topic, isn't it? ^^;;

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Yes, I have, though I'm not sure why your being...uh, you would make it more difficult...

How am I making it more difficult?

If anything, I was saying that as more of an insult towards me, not you

Here is somewhat of an awkward situation for Brendan in front of May.

Another older work from me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, I can't believe you landed a hotel suite like this!" Said a 13 year-old May as she stared in awe of the beauty of the room. It was rich, full of class and elegant. From the living room, which had two red velvet couches, and a plasma screen TV, with a marble coffee table, the bedroom, featured two king size beds with red sheets and blankets, also with a plasma screen TV. Right next to the bathroom was the balcony, which had a beautiful view of the entire City and beyond. The bathroom was all in marble, which included a jacuzzi size bathtub and shower stall, two sinks, and even a separate stall for the toilet. This was all too glamorous for her, she began to grow suspicious "And HOW did you manage to get us room of this high class?" She asked her partner who was leaning near a wall with a wide grin on his face.

"You forget who I am, Brendan Birch, Hoenn League Champion, Johto League Champion, Kanto League Champion and soon to be the National Champion. For you see, thats why we are here in this City, the Pokemon League National Championship Tournament is in one week, if I win this, then by definition, my pokemon trainer skills are on par with the Elite 4. I'm one of the top 16 that will be competing for the title, which pretty much means, the League is accommodating all this." Brendan said as he walked into the bedroom and jumped on one of the king size beds, claiming it as his. "And you're my guest of honor."

"Oh really?" Answered May "What about your parents and everyone else?"

"They'll be here in a few days to see my performance, not only my parents, but yours as well, obviously they all can't stay with me, nor can I pull strings to get them their own rooms, but they can find their own rooms." Brendan replied simply.

"Why me?" Asked May

"Why you what?" Asked back Brendan

"Why have me stay with you?" Answered May

"Because you're my best friend and can help motivate me for my matches." Said Brendan

"Oh, well, thank you then." Said May. "Well, i'm going to get in the shower, cause this really nice suite makes me feel dirty, and need to get clean." May finished as she walked towards the bathroom, she unhooked her fanny pack and threw it on the bed, as she did, one of the pouches flung open spilling most of it's contents, one that caught Brendan's attention was a small book that fell on the ground and flopped open to a random page with writing on it. Before Brendan could get up and take a look at what the book was, May poked her head out the bathroom door "And don't you DARE try to peek at me"

Brendan just laughed "Please, don't flatter yourself, i've got better things to do than watch you bathe, and besides, it's called locking the door!"

May gave a small chuckle "Alright then, Mr. future national champ, maybe later we can go sightseeing around the city."

"I suppose, but I've got some training to do." Brendan said, but May didn't hear that. Now that she was back in the bathroom, he brought his attention back to the little book that was on the floor, he picked it up and the first words that he noticed was 'Dear Diary' and he immediately shut the book and tossed it on the other bed where May's stuff was.

Now Brendan has seen it, May's diary, it was right there in his reach, all her feelings, and private thoughts, right there, it was tempting him to no end, even more than peeking at May in the shower. (not that he was going to do it anyways, he's got more class than that) He picked up the diary and opened it up to the first page and it read:

Dear Diary

My mom gave me this diary as a going away present for my pokemon journey and told me if I ever get frustrated at life, that I should write down my feelings, but truth be told, i'm not at all interested in pokemon, i'm doing this so that I can travel the world, after all, that is one of my dreams, is to travel the world, well thats it for now, starting tomorrow, I start my journey

May

That was the first entry. Brendan then started to skip a bunch of pages to see just how much she wrote, boy did she write a lot. he was tempted even more to read the rest. "No" he told himself "No, it's not right, she is my best friend, I can't do this to her, it's already bad enough that I read her first entry, I won't go any further!"

"Why not?" Came a sly voice right next to Brendan. Surprised by the new voice, Brendan looked toward the source of the voice, and right on his right shoulder, stood a smaller version of himself, but this little version of himself wore all red, and had black wings, and horns coming out of his headband, and he was holding a pitchfork.

"Who the hell are you?" Asked a skeptic Brendan

"Who do you think I am? I'm the 'id' of your conscience, and i'm telling you that you should look in there, there may be something in there about you, something good too." Replied the id in the same sly voice.

"Uhhh, ummmmm," Said Brendan, his hands were shaking. Then another voice came from the left side of his shoulder, this voice sounded more pleading

"Don't do it Brendan. Just like you said, it's not right, she is your best friend, you would never do anything that would hurt your best friend would you?" said the voice, A Brendan looked on his left shoulder, he saw yet another small version of himself, except that this one was wearing all white clothes, was holding a harp, and had angel wings with a halo floating above his head.

"And you are?" Asked Brendan, thinking that he has finally gone insane.

"I am the 'superego' of your conscience. I am the voice of reason"
Replied the superego.

"Are you going to listen to someone who plays a HARP? C'mon look inside after all she is your best friend, so there's stuff in there that you already know" said the id, trying to convince Brendan to look in deeper

"Don't listen to him, Brendan, he is a bad influence, listen to reason, looking in her diary is like peeking into her soul, thats just as bad as peeking at her taking a shower." Said the superego. Brendan nodded his head in agreement.

"What!? May is in the shower!? I gotta see this!" Said the id as he flew through the wall into the bathroom.

"So immature" said the superego. Brendan was not too happy about the id's decision, then a couple of seconds later the id returned

"WOAH man is she something!" Said the id with a big smile on his face, this, of course, didn't sit too well with Brendan as he grabbed the id and started to squeeze him.

"You little son of a *****!" Brendan began to yell, and as on cue, May walked out of the bathroom, and saw Brendan shaking his fists at nothing.

"Umm, Brendan, are you alright?" Asked May

"Huh?" Brendan looked up at May, seeing that she was done with her shower, and then looked at his hands to see that the id had disappeared, as well as the superego "Oh, uhhh, nothing is wrong, i'm just stressed about this whole national tournament thing and need to let off some steam" Brendan was able to say. Then Brendan noticed that May had noticed her diary next to Brendan's side and she had gasped, and then Brendan tried to explain "I only read the first entry, and NOTHING else, I SWEAR!"

May quickly grabbed the book and flipped through the pages closely examining them as if she was looking for something, then she let out a sigh of relief "I believe you."

"Really?" Asked Brendan, shocked "Why?"

May gave Brendan a warm smile and said "Because I just.....do.."

Brendan gave a sigh of relief that May believed him "Thank you, I would never look at something like that." and with that, Brendan started to walk outside to the balcony and then he heard the voice of the id.

"Pansy"

"Go to hell" Brendan replied but May heard him

"What did you say?" She asked

"Huh? oh, nothing, i'm still stressed out, thats all." Brendan managed to pull out of his head

"oh, ok" Said May, as she went back to getting ready to go out into the town

'On second thought' She thought to herself 'Maybe Brendan should stay, he SERIOUSLY needs rest'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another oldie, especially sine all the members who read the original are gone. I figure I'd post this for everyone else (or whoever is left)

I suppose I'll get around to posting all my old works here sooner or later. As well as some new ones, when Inspirado comes koncking.

How am I making it more difficult?

If anything, I was saying that as more of an insult towards me, not you

Here is somewhat of an awkward situation for Brendan in front of May.

[story goes here]

Another oldie, especially sine all the members who read the original are gone. I figure I'd post this for everyone else (or whoever is left)

I suppose I'll get around to posting all my old works here sooner or later. As well as some new ones, when Inspirado comes koncking.
Oh, no, that's not what I meant. I knew that you were putting yourself down, and I was questioning it. Sorry about the confusion. ^^;;

Yet another good one-shot! Not that I expected any less. ^^ It fits the topic, too, and manages to avoid the "lack of relevance" problem. Thanks a lot for posting it; I'm pretty certain I missed it back when you posted it the first time.

I wonder if there's anyone else besides the two of us who still follows the thread...?

Once when i was watching some videos on youtube i came across a video with pics of May in Jotoh(sp?) and somebody said it might be actual anime O_O. And somebody else said it might be like Pokemon Cronichles(sp?) except May as the main character.And if that happened then they might put Brendan in the anime ^______^ !!!!! Hooray!

Once when i was watching some videos on youtube i came across a video with pics of May in Jotoh(sp?) and somebody said it might be actual anime O_O. And somebody else said it might be like Pokemon Cronichles(sp?) except May as the main character.And if that happened then they might put Brendan in the anime ^______^ !!!!! Hooray!
Uh...that's quite interesting, but do you suppose you could provide some kind of proof, like a link or something? We've gotten messages like this in the old Hoennshipping thread, and they always proved to be simple misunderstandings...

Still, as I and my friends have often said earlier in the thread, it would be pretty awesome if Brendan showed up on the anime. However, as I have also stated earlier, the writers of the show apparently think that having the male game characters appear would be "boring" (in other words, the male characters would not provide enough fanservice. >_<)

Uh...that's quite interesting, but do you suppose you could provide some kind of proof, like a link or something? We've gotten messages like this in the old Hoennshipping thread, and they always proved to be simple misunderstandings...

Still, as I and my friends have often said earlier in the thread, it would be pretty awesome if Brendan showed up on the anime. However, as I have also stated earlier, the writers of the show apparently think that having the male game characters appear would be "boring" (in other words, the male characters would not provide enough fanservice. >_<)
Yeah it will probably take me awhile to find the link(mostly because of school -_-)^^;

Yeah it will probably take me awhile to find the link(mostly because of school -_-)^^;
Okay, then, no problem. ^^ Just get it whenever you can.

Until then...if anyone is out there, please do try to think of a topic or something to help revitalise this thread. Oh, and bring friends if you can! God knows there aren't many other people here...

Status
Not open for further replies.