• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see! Hehe, unfortunately, this is but a clever imitation...it's material from a popular Japanese fanart site called PokeSho.com or something like that. Nothing that would warrant our attention...damn. >_< The one who posted it is either severely misinformed or some kind of troll who deliberately dressed it up to deceive people.

Nice effort, though. ^^ It seems as though we Hoennshippers will have to continue to live in the realm of fantasy for the time being...well, at least we're used to it, right? For now, I suppose I should work on thinking of that topic for us...

Breezy

Yeah, they'd never reused a girl character as a main characters; it's in one of the interviews. They like changing up the girl characters to keep things interesting. Lol.

*shrug* Two cents. ;P The most that possible (and plausible) way for Brendan and May (or at least Brendan) to be in the anime would be in Pokemon Chronicles if that ever kicks back up. It's kind of an interesting topic, actually.

Assuming Brendan and May were in the anime, how do you think they would meet? And what do you think the plot behind that episode would be about?

I would think May would be visiting Hoenn in between her contest festivals (or whatever) while Brendan was researching something and they just crash into each other. Then shenanigans would ensue!

I'm not sure of what. I'll get back to you on that. ;P

Breezy said:
Yeah, they'd never reused a girl character as a main characters; it's in one of the interviews. They like changing up the girl characters to keep things interesting. Lol.

*shrug* Two cents. ;P The most that possible (and plausible) way for Brendan and May (or at least Brendan) to be in the anime would be in Pokemon Chronicles if that ever kicks back up. It's kind of an interesting topic, actually.

Assuming Brendan and May were in the anime, how do you think they would meet? And what do you think the plot behind that episode would be about?

I would think May would be visiting Hoenn in between her contest festivals (or whatever) while Brendan was researching something and they just crash into each other. Then shenanigans would ensue!

I'm not sure of what. I'll get back to you on that. ;P
Oh, joy, you've come back! You don't know how happy I am to see a familiar face here again, no matter how briefly...
...[ahem] Right, then! On to business... ^^;;

Yes, I heard the same thing. The same writers also said that they don't intend to introduce the male playable characters in any significant capacity because they don't allow for the same kind of fanservice that they can squeeze out of the girls. Oh, Japan...xD

I've always thought the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't exactly see anything like that happening in the near future...which sucks. Of course, it's still quite fun to speculate about it. Hey, do you suppose it might also be possible for them to do an OVA, like the Raikou special?

Perfect topic idea! I wish I'd thought of it. xD Anyhoo, I imagine they'd probably meet during May's current sojourn in Johto. Either he would attend (or possibly enter) a Contest that she's in, or she would pass by a Gym and run into him there. I could probably think of all kinds of interesting ideas for plots (with suitable prep time, at least...), but the most realistic path it could take would probably have the two of them introducing themselves and their Pokemon, having a practice battle, possibly fighting off an enemy (Butch and Cassidy, maybe?), and either promising to meet again or deciding to travel together. Naturally, I'd prefer the latter. ;P

Let me know when you can think of something!

Gothic Fairy said:
>_<.........-_-...................
I couldn't have put it better myself. ><;;

Last edited:

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Oh, joy, you've come back! You don't know how happy I am to see a familiar face here again, no matter how briefly...

Yes, I heard the same thing. The same writers also said that they don't intend to introduce the male playable characters in any significant capacity because they don't allow for the same kind of fanservice that they can squeeze out of the girls. Oh, Japan...xD

I've always thought the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't exactly see anything like that happening in the near future...which sucks. Of course, it's still quite fun to speculate about it. Hey, do you suppose it might also be possible for them to do an OVA, like the Raikou special?

Perfect topic idea! I wish I'd thought of it. xD Anyhoo, I imagine they'd probably meet during May's current sojourn in Johto. Either he would attend (or possibly enter) a Contest that she's in, or she would pass by a Gym and run into him there. I could probably think of all kinds of interesting ideas for plots (with suitable prep time, at least...), but the most realistic path it could take would probably have the two of them introducing themselves and their Pokemon, having a practice battle, possibly fighting off an enemy (Butch and Cassidy, maybe?), and either promising to meet again or deciding to travel together. Naturally, I'd prefer the latter. ;P

Dark Sentry, It appears that you haven't visited our forums in quite some time. Feel free to ask any of our community users for help.

K first off I should let you all know that I have asploded with joy due to HG/SS.

Hmm, CC Ima taking that Raikou special to a whole new level. I wish they would introduce Brendan into the series with something along the lines of that, but I think Ash has done covered all of that (Latios,Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Rayquaza) What a prick lol.

Dark Sentry, It appears that you haven't visited our forums in quite some time. Feel free to ask any of our community users for help.

K first off I should let you all know that I have asploded with joy due to HG/SS.

Hmm, CC Ima taking that Raikou special to a whole new level. I wish they would introduce Brendan into the series with something along the lines of that, but I think Ash has done covered all of that (Latios,Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Rayquaza) What a prick lol.
Nice to see another familiar face after all this time! ^^ What's up with the first line of your post, though? It looks almost like some kind of automatic message...

Anyhoo, yes, we all share your joy over that, and cannot wait until this coming spring. xD

You do sorta have a point there, in that Ash has pretty much covered all the Legendaries in one form or another...it used to be that Ho-Oh was still up for use, but now he's apparently in the next movie. Crap. >< Although, there is something of a loophole; the anime has shown that there are more than one of certain Legendaries, so it's entirely possible that he could have a special in which meets one separate from the ones Ash saw. Moreover, most of the Legendary Pokemon Ash has met in the movies have origin stories very far removed from their ones in the games, so the plot of this hypothetical OVA could draw on the games instead. Good idea, no?

Of course, all of this would be for naught if Brendan didn't meet up with May at some point. ^^;; Because of her current "off-camera" status, though, that probably wouldn't be too tough to achieve if this imaginary special were to take place in Johto.

(Hm...maybe I should try using all the spare time I've got lately to write something like that...)

I could imagine that happening!

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
"Zzz... Huh? You woke me up... Can you check the clock for me?"

"Uh.. Yeah..."

"What time is it?"

"Almost six in the afternoon."

"Wow, no wonder it's nearly dusk."

"So, your gonna get up now?"

"Might as well... I've got alot to do."

The past two weeks of a boat ride had taken a toll on two friends as they prepared to start a new adventure in a foreign region. The brown, shaggy haired kid looked out the porthole to see a huge lighthouse in the distance, with the illumination fading in and out as if it was weakening by the minute. He quickly dismissed it as just an effect of the setting sun and reached over for his black jacket and worn jeans, scanning the shelf with his intense gray eyes to find his belt. His name was Joseph, and was just as average as his name. Beside him was a complete opposite, a kid with icy white hair and glowing red eyes; His best friend, Brendan. They had both teamed up in the Hoenn region to become better trainers, and the pack they held stayed strong as they prepared to venture into this 'Johto Region'. In all honesty, Brendan wasn't even ready to get off the boat. As he hopped in the shower his mind wandered for what seemed like years back into his childhood. Old music filled his ears, a love he had long ago flashed in his vision, and his heart longed for the Pokemon he had raised and left behind.

Joe, on the other hand was estatic to return to his homeland. All he could see was being reunited with a friend he had almost forgotten, and a girl who still held his heart within her hands. He waited patiently with his clothes as Brendan showered the next room over. The dark-haired trainer searched his bag and noticed a few tools he used almost everyday were gone. His PokeNav, the five pokeballs he always had handy and a potion. Joe's heart sank as he realized his Nav was sitting on Brendan's dresser in Littleroot. The frustration grew to a pinch within his heart, but then a shudder of the boat and the blowing of the ships airhorn quelled the anger with fear. Over the PA system a voice broke over stating, "Attention passengers of the S.S. Tidal, we have collided with a rather large boulder and advise everyone to the top deck for evacutation. This ship will go down off the coast of the Whirl Islands."

Joe jumped up and banged the door, yelling to Brendan what was happening. The Hoenn native quickly jumped out of his comfortable and nostalgic place into a near adrenaline rush. Events flew by in a haste, Brendan threw clothes on his soaked body and rushed to get out of the cab with Joe frantically stressing for others behind them to quickly scramble to the deck, in an orderly fashion.

-----

Top of the head ish can blow. One second I write something, the next I erase it.

Quite an interesting little story, DS! ^^ I'd comment more in depth, but you already kinda told me over MSN about how you don't intend to continue this one and that you're sort of burnt out on Hoennshipping, anyway...^^;;

I think we may have hit rock-bottom, activity-wise. There's like...no semblance of life left in this thread. ;_; I certainly hope some of our friends come back, or if not, some new people...

Oh, well. To stay on topic, I suppose I'll show off this. It's a sorta-Hoennshipping piece of fanart I commissioned at the New York Anime Festival. Credit goes to my good friend babyfox for drawing it.

I think we may have hit rock-bottom, activity-wise. There's like...no semblance of life left in this thread. ;_; I certainly hope some of our friends come back, or if not, some new people...
Actually I have noticed that this thread was dieing for quite some time even before I became a member here................... Maybe we should hit rock-bottom..................... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.