• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see this thread back up. Hoennshipping is still my #1 Pokemon OTP. Why did the last thread get closed?

So many good times P:.

Off topic: Wow, I haven't been here for... almost 5 years?

Wow, even you're back? This is amazing! Just one day, and even our founder comes back to check in. =D Very nice to hear from you again, LH. As for when the last one closed, it was in March, after a rather meagre 248 posts. Not sure what the circumstances were, but I imagine it was killed by spam, like the first one.

Tell me about it. ^^ BTW, you remember me, right? CC? (it's okay if you don't; unfortunately, I didn't maintain contact like the others...)

Yes, it's certainly been quite a while, hasn't it?

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Brendan's 3 cameos were, first, in Wish Maker, he was in a double battle, he had a Shiftry and an Aggron.

Second, was Temple of the Sea, he was in the Battle Tower from the Seventh movie, he had his Swampert.

and of course, his battle with Lucas.

I remember I had made some drabbles in the first thread. Meh, they were all bad, and they were all on my old computer.

Bryony

/laughing
I have plenty of Hoennshipping works also. Drabbles, fics, one-shots with all the ratings you can think of. One AU setting also and nope, not high school. Cripes that's got me wanting to work on it some more.

Slighty OT: Wow at this topic suddenly gaining interest. Makes it good to know there's a lot of Hoennshippers. ;D

Kana

kisses
Glad to see this thread back up. Hoennshipping is still my #1 Pokemon OTP. Why did the last thread get closed?

Hey LH! Good to see the legendary thread starter here too!

I think there's someone stalking this thread. :p

It's too bad the old thread isn't here. I want to wince and laugh at all our old posts. xD

I remember when we used to make little dialogues between B&M. :) It was nice because we could basically make them act however we wanted since B has no character xD

And the Hoennshipping "parties"? What were those called again? Where we would paintball each other and stuff... oh it's all coming back...

Kanta-chan

LINNY YOU CAME. :D <3 We all haven't been here for 5 years either. xD

It's too bad the old thread isn't here. I want to wince and laugh at all our old posts. xD

I remember when we used to make little dialogues between B&M. :) It was nice because we could basically make them act however we wanted since B has no character xD

And the Hoennshipping "parties"? What were those called again? Where we would paintball each other and stuff... oh it's all coming back...
They were called Hoennshipping Festivals. That was fun.

I remember our old drabbles and dialogue. Good times xD I remember one that was really funny.

Brendan: *talking to some girl online*
May: *is the girl online*

Then May finds out it's Brendan and yells out her window to Brendan and called him a flirt or something. :3 Rofl, it seems so OOC of Brendan... Then again, we don't really know his character at all. xD (Though in the game, he IS kind of arrogant).

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Noesss, lol. Never mind. Either way, a lot of us have/were here for awhile. =P

I like Lucas. Yeah, off-topic.

I know they had um ... the rival from D/P/PT in the anime as a supporting character, and all I could think of was, "Why couldn't they put Brendan in the Hoenn ones?"

Another region for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games (generation IV). Do you know who Dawn is at least? Lol. That's the girl main character in them.

Totally confused but m'kay

Haha... I've been out of the loop for quite a while now so... yes, I'm quite confused...

Uh... I think I know who you're talking about... the girl with the hat. That was annoying when she first came out? *not sure* She reminds me of Blue ^^;;

Wait... did they basically just kick May out of the show and replaced her with the new girl!? =O Scandalous.

Kanta said:
No Brendan or Wally in actual anime = poo.
Agreed. Wally was awesome too!

Cherri said:
Je m'appelle Cherz... Cherry Grove... a bunch of other usernames?

Ohh! Cherry Grove! I remember now ^^ lol *super bad memory ^^;;*

It's the button next to the quote button on the bottom of posts. When you click it, it turns red, and when you post a reply, you have all the quotes :]
*still doesn't know how to use it*
. . .
*epic fail*

CC said:
Uh, which ones are you still confused about? I'm CC, if you missed it earlier. ^^;; Kana is Cherri, and everyone else is... well, who they say they are. xD

You wouldn't be the only one!

[sigh], unfortunately not. =( The sheer amount of cameos he's had, though (3 in total!), along with the fact that he canonically owns at least 3 known Pokemon is a pretty ridiculous amount of detail to give a character that hasn't even spoken to anyone. o_O;

Haha, I got you from your previous post but just not sure about some others... don't want to make it awkward lol

=O he has 3 now?! back in the day, he only had 1! lol When was his 2nd one?
nvm... answered by HDV

Yeah, I saw that, too; it was amazing! For the few seconds it lasted... BTW, that was his third cameo in all. Like I said to Icy, it's getting kinda ridiculous that they've done all this without formally introducing him. But, since the creators are self-admitted loli-fetishists who are more concerned with dressing up Dawn and May in sexy little outfits than using potentially interesting characters, it doesn't seem too likely.

Yes, NYC does have extensive public transportation... doesn't mean it's always pleasant to ride, though. XD

rofl
I also think its because they are too attached to Ash and wants to keep him everyone's favourite -_-;;

Yes, NYC does have extensive public transportation... doesn't mean it's always pleasant to ride, though. XD

My sentiments exactly. Which is why I made sure to totally re-sort my owned stuff as soon as I returned.

IMO, public transportation will never be pleasant... unless you're in asia.

XD too lazy, plus, don't want to make people sad from taking up "their" things/people since I have no clue how long I'm staying XD

Kana said:
Hey, do you guys still use MSN? I basically cut off all my IM things... FB for me .__.

Never was, never will be. Perfer these "leave msg and I'll reply whenever" type things XD;;

Kanta said:
Sure I'll send you your OC. o.o And the third appearance is in the movie Giratina & The Sky Warrior. Verrryy beginning. YouTube it; there's a clip of Brendan vs Lucas. : O

I still use MSN. FB and MySpace too. ^^;

Wanna send me mine too? =) (If I had one...? o_O;; don't remember anymore XD)

Haha... Xanga died XD

LH said:

Off topic: Wow, I haven't been here for... almost 5 years
?
=O LH came back too! XD

CC said:
Tell me about it. ^^ BTW, you remember me, right? CC? (it's okay if you don't; unfortunately, I didn't maintain contact like the others...)

haha I'll guess I have joined the club of not maintaining contact ^^;;

Kana said:

When did that happen? o_O;;

BTW... completely off topic but people's names are all so similar and confusing @_@ Too many C,K and S's (or ex C,K,S or w/e... or i'm just crazy... lol)

Cherri said:

I remember when we used to make little dialogues between B&M. It was nice because we could basically make them act however we wanted since B has no character xD

Agreed; I would've enjoyed looking through all the stuff we talked about together...

Oh, yeah, that! I remember having fun with that. ^^ Ditto to the "no personality" thing, too. I remember going through like, 4 different concepts of what he could possibly be like. As of now, I've settled on "withdrawn, intellectual type who acts tough to cover for insecurities", which is how I'm writing him in my current project.

"Parties"? I'm not sure if I remember that... what else did we do in them?

Kanta said:
They were called Hoennshipping Festivals. That was fun.

I remember our old drabbles and dialogue. Good times xD I remember one that was really funny.

Brendan: *talking to some girl online*
May: *is the girl online*

Then May finds out it's Brendan and yells out her window to Brendan and called him a flirt or something. :3 Rofl, it seems so OOC of Brendan... Then again, we don't really know his character at all. xD (Though in the game, he IS kind of arrogant).
Oh, right, it was "Festival"... at least I remember the name now. ^^;;

Yeah, I remember that one, too! That one really seemed to stand out for some reason. ^^ True, there isn't much that you could make him do that you could definitively call "OOC"... except maybe lose gracefully. XD

Icy said:
Haha... I've been out of the loop for quite a while now so... yes, I'm quite confused...

Uh... I think I know who you're talking about... the girl with the hat. That was annoying when she first came out? *not sure* She reminds me of Blue ^^;;

Wait... did they basically just kick May out of the show and replaced her with the new girl!? =O Scandalous.

Agreed. Wally was awesome too!

nvm... answered by HDV

rofl
I also think its because they are too attached to Ash and wants to keep him everyone's favourite -_-;;
Again, don't worry about it too much.

Yes, that's the one! She kinda reminded me of Blue, too. Only in looks, though, not so much personality.

Unfortunately, yes. >< It's like Misty all over again! (oh, wait, I think I was the only one who felt that way. XD) But yes, scandalous, indeed! At least she came back for a couple of episodes... if only to lose to Dawn.

Yeah! Again, the writers ignore the possibilities.

Yes, it's three now. Make up your mind, Hidaka! (that's the writer who claimed the male game characters were "boring", BTW). >_< Oh, and to further clarify, his Pokemon in the third cameo was Rhyperior, the new evolved form of Rhydon.

That's a likely reason, too. He and Pikachu have always been the spotlight-stealing squad... bleh.

*Light* said:
This thread's back? Yet again?

Anyways, just found a pretty cute hoennshipping pic, like to share with you all...
Yes, it is! Hurrah!

Oh, yeah, I think I saw that one some where. The girl did a great job of replicating May's hair... frill... thing. xD

Kanta-chan

nvm... answered by HDV

XD too lazy, plus, don't want to make people sad from taking up "their" things/people since I have no clue how long I'm staying XD

Wanna send me mine too? =) (If I had one...? o_O;; don't remember anymore XD)

Haha... Xanga died XD

BTW... completely off topic but people's names are all so similar and confusing @_@ Too many C,K and S's (or ex C,K,S or w/e... or i'm just crazy... lol)
xD I think May leaves for Kanto to compete for contests with Drew or something. o_O;;; *out of the loop too*

Well Brendan's second one was in the Rayquaza/Deoxys movie. :p

Well Brendan > Ash. *gets killed by Ash fans*

I dunno how long I'm staying either. xDD;

I sent you your OC. :p And yeah xanga died. xD

I'm confused too. If we all changed our names, it would be even more confusing. >:

Anyways, just found a pretty cute hoennshipping pic, like to share with you all...http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1769825/
May is cute, but that Brendan looks too old. D:

Agreed; I would've enjoyed looking through all the stuff we talked about together...

Oh, yeah, that! I remember having fun with that. ^^ Ditto to the "no personality" thing, too. I remember going through like, 4 different concepts of what he could possibly be like. As of now, I've settled on "withdrawn, intellectual type who acts tough to cover for insecurities", which is how I'm writing him in my current project.

Yeah, I remember that one, too! That one really seemed to stand out for some reason. ^^ True, there isn't much that you could make him do that you could definitively call "OOC"... except maybe lose gracefully. XD

Unfortunately, yes. >< It's like Misty all over again! (oh, wait, I think I was the only one who felt that way. XD) But yes, scandalous, indeed! At least she came back for a couple of episodes... if only to lose to Dawn.

We were so hyper-go-lucky-Hoennshippers. xD Now we're all old. D:<

Ohh. And the most notorious personality Of Brendan's... *points at Breezy's fic* xD

Best part about Brendan = making up his personalities. :p As for May's.. err...

Lawlll, kinda sad that it is. Why does Ash get all the girls? :| *gets killed by Ash fans again* X_X;;; I'm Sorry~~~~

;_; I want Brendan! *holds up a sign in protest* *gets killed, yet again by Ash fans* ):

Kyoto-chan

Kanta said:
OLD IS NEVER A BAD THING!!

Speaking of old, I propose a new HS festival, y/y? /brick'd

(You guys make me want to start writing fic and drawing again. orz)

I honestly wish my first post back were longer, but Christ, I've not been on a forum in an extremely long time. >_>;

Toge-chan

Lalala~~

I honestly wish my first post back were longer, but Christ, I've not been on a forum in an extremely long time. >_>;

...Oh shut up, you say that because you're mentally 40. P:

Y. LOL.

DUDE YOU SHOULD WRITE WITH ME. DD:!!! I WAS IGNORED AFTER AFGR

It's been like a year since L!, you liar.

Okay. I doubt anyone remembers me, but :D?

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally Posted by Toge-Chan
Okay. I doubt anyone remembers me, but ?

Oh. My. God!!

I haven't seen you online in......FOREVER!!

*ahem*

I hate to be that douchebag, but, shouldn't there be a topic?

After all, this is how the last thread died.

a shot:

Given May's current situation in the animeverse, how would she meet Brendan?

that was my shot.

*Goes off somewhere before I get whacked, or stabbed*

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Erm... okay, ya, I need to lern how to do the multi quote thing... this is starting to get outrageous... >_>;;; *tech unsavy*
...ANYWAYS...

Light said:

Anyways, just found a pretty cute hoennshipping pic, like to share with you all...

I have the same pikachu doll! =)

CC said:
Again, don't worry about it too much.

Yes, that's the one! She kinda reminded me of Blue, too. Only in looks, though, not so much personality.

Yes, it's three now. Make up your mind, Hidaka! (that's the writer who claimed the male game characters were "boring", BTW). >_< Oh, and to further clarify, his Pokemon in the third cameo was Rhyperior, the new evolved form of Rhydon.

That's a likely reason, too. He and Pikachu have always been the spotlight-stealing squad... bleh.

Hmm.. never knew how Blue or Dawn's personality was like so I wouldn't know... I have a feeling Blue was a tomboy... and Dawn is a girly girl...

=O she lost to Dawn? Why? D:

Haha... I have no clue what this Rhydon pokemon is ^^;;

Oh psssh pikachu... who needs pikachu if you have Brendan and Wally and May? ...I think you should add Steven in too =)

Kanta said:
xD I think May leaves for Kanto to compete for contests with Drew or something. o_O;;; *out of the loop too*

Well Brendan's second one was in the Rayquaza/Deoxys movie. :p

Well Brendan > Ash. *gets killed by Ash fans*

I dunno how long I'm staying either. xDD;

I sent you your OC. :p And yeah xanga died. xD

I'm confused too. If we all changed our names, it would be even more confusing. >:

Lawlll, kinda sad that it is. Why does Ash get all the girls? :| *gets killed by Ash fans again* X_X;;; I'm Sorry~~~~

;_; I want Brendan! *holds up a sign in protest* *gets killed, yet again by Ash fans* ):

Ohh... hmm
[yay random scenario insert!]

*mid way through travels*

Brendan: Hello, are you guys travelers too?
May: Yep. Are you by yourself?
Brendan: Actually, I am...
May: Do you want to travel with us? The more the merrier!
Shuu: ... -_-;;
Brendan: Er... sure.

*Eventually, B&M ditch Shuu and travel together*

[end of random scene insert that had no point]

lol that was terrible XD

Don't like the name "Deoxy" ...sounds like the beginning of "deoxygeneated blood" or soemthing along those lines @_@;;

Thank you~

That's true lol but meh, we'll see how it goes...

Why *does* Ash "get all the girls? He's so lame! lol *gets killed too* X_x

...he "gets all the guys" too... lol XD

That reminds me pencil wars... o_O;;;

Kyoto said:

=OOOOOOO YOU'RE BACK TOO! *hugs*

Being old has its ups and downs

Toge said:

I think I do, actually... except I have bad memory but I think I do... lol

HDV said:
I hate to be that douchebag, but, shouldn't there be a topic?

Haha yay to you for taking over my ex-job =)
(BTW that was the sole purpose of that lame scenario up ther XD )

Ohh... lol I guess this is where my lame scenario fits in although it wasn't intentionally made to purposely answer the question XD

but other wise... they should meet just because and have love at first sight... kidding taht was bad lol
okay they should meet in a random forest or some wilderness and he should heal May's pokemon!
(these are all very bad responses! yay)

Seq said:
You last visited: 12-11-2008 at 11:18 AM

hi. :)

Hey you, get on topic!

and welcome back!

We're missing Kam and Cherry now...

Kanta-chan

Yesh! Since we're all coming back, we should celebrate with a festival.

XD I feel the same.

HI TOGE. *glomp*

SEQI. *glomps as well*

Erm... okay, ya, I need to lern how to do the multi quote thing... this is starting to get outrageous... >_>;;; *tech unsavy*
...ANYWAYS...

Oh psssh pikachu... who needs pikachu if you have Brendan and Wally and May? ...I think you should add Steven in too =)
xD *looks at her own post* so many quotes @_@;;;

=OOOOOO STEVEN YES. *drools over his hotness*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Ohh... hmm
[yay random scenario insert!]

*mid way through travels*

Brendan: Hello, are you guys travelers too?
May: Yep. Are you by yourself?
Brendan: Actually, I am...
May: Do you want to travel with us? The more the merrier!
Shuu: ... -_-;;
Brendan: Er... sure.

*Eventually, B&M ditch Shuu and travel together*

[end of random scene insert that had no point]

lol that was terrible XD
xDDD *gets killed by Contestshippers* X_X;;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Why *does* Ash "get all the girls? He's so lame! lol *gets killed too* X_x

...he "gets all the guys" too... lol XD

That reminds me pencil wars... o_O;;;
We are so off-topic. xDDD *gets killed*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Haha yay to you for taking over my ex-job =)
(BTW that was the sole purpose of that lame scenario up ther XD )

Ohh... lol I guess this is where my lame scenario fits in although it wasn't intentionally made to purposely answer the question XD

but other wise... they should meet just because and have love at first sight... kidding taht was bad lol
okay they should meet in a random forest or some wilderness and he should heal May's pokemon!
(these are all very bad responses! yay)
xD they are good starts for scenarios. He just needs to run into May in the anime. D: Or at least she should run into him. ;;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
We're just missing Kam. =(

----

Brendan is sitting in the stands of a Pokemon Contest; he is bored. May comes out for the first round, and Brendan's attention turns towards her...

Anyone wanna finish this? :D

Kana

kisses

I wonder if you'll say that when you're actually old xD Hey twinnie :] Y FTW :]

I remember you! *hug*

*glomp* Seq~

What? I'm here. xD We need Kam tho :[

Brendan is sitting in the stands of a Pokemon Contest; he is bored. May comes out for the first round, and Brendan's attention turns towards her...

Anyone wanna finish this? :D

... She struts toward the battlefield, Poke Ball in hand, her warm, mahogany eyes brimming with confidence. Her opponent is a young boy--a pre-teen--with blonde hair and quivering lips. He grips his Poke Ball with sweaty palms and keeps his head tilted down, whispering words of reassurance to himself.

Brendan raises an eyebrow. There is no question of who
looks more like a winner, but he will wait until the match begins to make his judgement...

OK, yeah, really bad cliffhanger there. Sorry D:

Good Lord, people! I shouldn't keep my eyes off this thread for more than a couple of hours or so, lest I get buried in replies like this! @_@

Kyoto said:

... Wow! Can't say I honestly expected to run into you again like this! XD It's... wonderful to hear from you again all the same, though.

Hey, I wouldn't mind a new festival! Er, if only I remembered how they worked... ^^;;

And you guys make me want to start. As in, for the first time. xDD

Don't worry about it; I haven't been around forums much, either.

Toge-chan said:
...Oh shut up, you say that because you're mentally 40. P:

You all know I was the worst in that regard; I'd put my mental age around 70 or so. XDD

Of course I remember you! ^_^ Who could forget?

Jane said:
Whee, my other little Sis! [hug] I guess the email I sent telling you about this was a little late, then... ^^;;

Icy said:
Hmm.. never knew how Blue or Dawn's personality was like so I wouldn't know... I have a feeling Blue was a tomboy... and Dawn is a girly girl...

=O she lost to Dawn? Why? D:

Haha... I have no clue what this Rhydon pokemon is ^^;;

Actually, you just about nailed both of them!

Because Dawn's the next big thing, apparently. [grumble...]

Er, just the evolved one, right? 'Cause Rhydon is from the very first games... ^^;;

Bleh, you're right! I'd gladly take all of those guys over Pikachu. =)

Kanta said:

Ohh. And the most notorious personality Of Brendan's... *points at Breezy's fic* xD

Best part about Brendan = making up his personalities. :p As for May's.. err...

;_; I want Brendan! *holds up a sign in protest* *gets killed, yet again by Ash fans* )

We're just missing Kam. =(
True that! xD

Precisely! I actually try to stray as far away from... that particular archetype as possible... Not that I'm knocking Breezy's work; far from it! It's just that a lot of later writers seemed to either ape her version of him or confuse him with Ruby. =/

Quite correct! Too bad about May, though... even though I kinda like her canon personality.

It all has to do with publicity. XD I'd say more, but I don't want the Ash fans to attack me, too! [runs]

Me, too! >_<

Her and Marichi. =(

Oh, and as for the topic, I had something in mind kinda like this:

---

[Scene: Contest Hall in Johto. Drew has just finished performing an appeal with his Roserade, and walks off the stage. May is watching, waiting for her turn. Drew struts past her.]

DREW: Ha! And that's how it's done, dearie. I'd like to see you beat that.

MAY [sarcastic] Haha, you're hilarious. It's not over yet; we'll see who wins in the end!

MYSTERIOUS VOICE: [from off screen] How very quaint! Let me show you how a true master does it!

DREW: Hm? Who dares?!

VOICE: I do!

[A tall young man walks onto the stage. As he enters the spotlight, his features become visible; his hair is a stark white, and his eyes are a brilliant shade of scarlet. A look of utter confidence forms on his face as he grabs a Poke Ball from his belt]

BRENDAN: Now, then... watch, and be amazed!

[He sends out a Salamence, which proceeds to put on such an amazing performance that May can't help but stare in complete and utter awe. ]

MAY: [blushing slightly] Wow... w-who is this guy?!

---

Yes, I'm aware of how ridiculously overblown it is; that was the point. XD

Last edited:

Vulpixi_Misa

Starving Artist
Hello there guys! I was trying to find a way to avoid doing homework, so I was scrolling through the forums and I see this. Wow, I haven't divulged myself in Hoennshipping in a long time, despite how I claim it's my third favorite Pokemon pairing. ^^; I blame it on the fact that there are very little fics on them. Most of the time, it's Contestshipping and they make Brendan look like a jerk. =/ Or it's a really long adventure story on how the two go through Hoenn together. There's too many of those out there.

Anyways, I feel a little left out since everyone seems to know eachother from the old thread. I actually don't even remember if I was in the old one. Haha.

And to not make this an introductory SPAM, I'll answer the topic question.
Well, since she's still in Jhoto, she'd have to meet him there. They should really have those Hoso type episodes, maybe have a few episodes showing what May's going through.

So on her way to her next Contest, she'll encounter someone with a problem (As the case, the anime episodes are usually like that.) So she helps, but then she finds out that Brendan is also there to help whatever it is. (I get the thought that he's actually researching things like Gary does now a days. Being a Pokemon Trainer is pretty lame now that I think about it. ^^;)

I actually had a plot bunny for a fanfic with Brendan coming in during the Hoenn episodes, but I'm so dumb because I barely watched any of those. Haha.

Kanta-chan

WOO. We have a topic now. And already we have interesting responses.

@ CC: Brendan is a show-off. xD At least he has May's attention.
@ Cherz: Maybe we should mush our response to the topic with CC's? ; D

Brendan and May: Oh gosh, we're in scenarios again... T^T

Vulpixi_Misa said:
Hello there guys! I was trying to find a way to avoid doing homework, so I was scrolling through the forums and I see this. Wow, I haven't divulged myself in Hoennshipping in a long time, despite how I claim it's my third favorite Pokemon pairing. ^^; I blame it on the fact that there are very little fics on them. Most of the time, it's Contestshipping and they make Brendan look like a jerk. =/ Or it's a really long adventure story on how the two go through Hoenn together. There's too many of those out there.

Anyways, I feel a little left out since everyone seems to know eachother from the old thread. I actually don't even remember if I was in the old one. Haha.

And to not make this an introductory SPAM, I'll answer the topic question.
Well, since she's still in Jhoto, she'd have to meet him there. They should really have those Hoso type episodes, maybe have a few episodes showing what May's going through.

So on her way to her next Contest, she'll encounter someone with a problem (As the case, the anime episodes are usually like that.) So she helps, but then she finds out that Brendan is also there to help whatever it is. (I get the thought that he's actually researching things like Gary does now a days. Being a Pokemon Trainer is pretty lame now that I think about it. ^^

I actually had a plot bunny for a fanfic with Brendan coming in during the Hoenn episodes, but I'm so dumb because I barely watched any of those. Haha.
Hi, there, newcomer! It's always nice to have someone else join the discussion. I've actually seen some of your work; it's quite impressive. ^^ I see where you're coming from on the lack of Hoennshipping fics out there; there are way too many of those spiteful Contestshipping fics that portray Brendan as some kind of creepy, evil stalker. >_< As for the adventure ones, I rarely see those myself anymore, other than Breezy's ongoing one. Most of the ones I do see, though, are, as I said earlier, either godawful tripe or dead fics.

It's okay, friend; like I said, we're always happy to have new members! =) But, no, I don't believe you were in the old one... don't let it bother you, though.

That's actually a pretty interesting idea you've got there. I, for one, would love it if they had some new Hosou-type episodes, especially if Brendan could show up and meet May in them. Not sure how much I care for the researcher angle... I always thought of him as some kind of badarse action hero. XD It's not a bad idea by any stretch of imagination, though. ^^

I actually had the same idea a while ago! Never could follow through with it, though. ^^;;

Kanta said:
WOO. We have a topic now. And already we have interesting responses.

@ CC: Brendan is a show-off. xD At least he has May's attention.
@ Cherz: Maybe we should mush our response to the topic with CC's? ; D

Brendan and May: Oh gosh, we're in scenarios again... T^T
YES! Productivity is good!

Yes, that's true... I've been watching too much Code Geass lately. XDD But yes, he certainly does have her attention... mission accomplished, then?

Oh, I would be flattered if you guys were to work off of my scenario. ^^

Brendan: Well, at least we're doing something! Mew knows the real writers aren't using us any time soon...
May: Agreed! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.