• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marichi

Kanta said:
As for whisper sweet nothings, I see Brendan and May whispering to each other along the bank of a river... on a date. :D
Aw, how sweet. Even if it wasn't a date, it would still be sweet. ^^;
CCneesy said:
You really like the idea? Thank you! ^_^ I imagine he would be quite open with his overprotectiveness, yet shy away when called out on it. Like you, I imagine him having a bit of difficulty in expressing himself, particularly when it comes to more... delicate emotions.
You're quite welcome. ^^ Oh, and I'm liking your idea more and more. Open yet shy. How adorable.
Typically, I see May portrayed in fanfic as either anime-May or Sapphire without fangs. xD I never picked up on the "masochist" angle, though...
By masochist... hm, well how should I put it... it's almost as if she enjoys being bullied by Brendan. Although, maybe the word bullying is a bit too strong here. =3=;;
... Wow. You sure know a lot about this Japanese cultural stuff! I'm quite impressed.
I don't know if it's still practiced today, but it's nice knowing it existed at one time. ^^;
Icy chan said:
=OOO Marichi-nee-san!!! *glomps*

Ahh, you and your challenge theme thingies... I really like this one... maybe I'll do something on it later...?

Ohh~ aww taht's so cute~ XD
I was thinking of them pushing the same elevator button XD
Icyneesy~~~!!! *glomp*

Heheh, aren't I ebil? Well, it's one of the only ways I know of to contribute to this thread. Although, from what I can remember, I'm not the only one that fired off theme challenges in our last thread. C:

Aa...I tried to keep it open for something like that too. But the clothes button was what I first had in mind when I assigned it.
SO they were in a elevator, huh? A crowded elevator or an empty elevator? *shot* I just hope May isn't claustrophobic. Again, oOooh the possibilities.
cherri said:
Ohhhh Marichi xDDD The ultimate anime cliche is universal!
Haha, well I wasn't thinking of the fireman lift just.... nvm. It's a little hard for me to explain in words. ^^;
Yes yes, isn't he?! Nah, I think he's just a lazy bum who forgot his date. xD
O: ...I guess he just wasn't that into her then. *sniff* lllOTL
Cherri/Cherz is fine (derived from the lovely Cherry Grove... which was derived from Cherrygrove City haha). If I changed my name, I don't know which one I'd pick. I pronounce "Cherz" as "Chairz" in my head whenever I see it. Or "Cherrrrz." But it looks cool xD
Then Cherri it is. C:

How cute! One of the perks of having a uniform eh? Cute little Japanese boys giving cute little Japanese girls buttons! Why don't we have something like that here? I'd rather get a button (from the heart! awww) than a random bouquet of flowers bought from some random store (unless it was really, really well thought out).
I don't think our society is even that superstitious anymore. Haha, yeah totally. Flowers are nice, but yeah the button from the heart takes the cake. *w* Come to think of it, if you get flowers out the blue, doesn't that seem a little suspicious?
May: Ok, what happened THIS time, Brendan?
CC said:
I know! It's very... deep, I suppose. I almost wish I knew that back when I still had to wear buttons... but, then again, no one else would get it. XD
Unless you say it, no one would get it. In a way, it's like a confession isn't it?
Kanta said:
And we're still debating to this day. xD

AWW. That is soooo cute. I can see "Yuuki" doing that, but "Brendan"... he's not that mushy is he? xD
Haha, so true! So true!
Hehe, I'm the opposite. ^^;
CC said:
Funny... I get a different impression from "Yūki" (as opposed to "Brendan"), too, but I always got more of a chivalrous, knight-like image rather than the princely one you guys mentioned. But, yeah, "Yūki" seems more prone to that kind of thing than "Brendan". If the latter did do it, though, he'd probably be a lot shyer about it. XD
I guess knight would be more like it. It's the chivalrous trait you mention that is so prominent in Yuuki's personalities. I wonder how much of a crowd would circle Yuuki due to that sort of personality. Then it would be like a Cinderella story for May.
Kanta said:
He's probably one of those boys that make fun of a girl, but secretly has a crush on her.
I was just thinking about this the other day. ^^; Seeing this kind of treatment from a girl's point of view, I honestly don't think I'll ever understand it. If anything, it would just drive the girl away or he'd probably end up being hated. Unless...oh, so THAT'S how it is. My my my, hated to the point that he's on her mind non-stop. Interesting....

Last edited:
Marichi said:
You're quite welcome. ^^ Oh, and I'm liking your idea more and more. Open yet shy. How adorable.

By masochist... hm, well how should I put it... it's almost as if she enjoys being bullied by Brendan. Although, maybe the word bullying is a bit too strong here. =3=;;

I don't know if it's still practiced today, but it's nice knowing it existed at one time. ^^;

Unless you say it, no one would get it. In a way, it's like a confession isn't it?

I guess knight would be more like it. It's the chivalrous trait you mention that is so prominent in Yuuki's personalities. I wonder how much of a crowd would circle Yuuki due to that sort of personality. Then it would be like a Cinderella story for May.

I was just thinking about this the other day. ^^; Seeing this kind of treatment from a girl's point of view, I honestly don't think I'll ever understand it. If anything, it would just drive the girl away or he'd probably end up being hated. Unless...oh, so THAT'S how it is. My my my, hated to the point that he's on her mind non-stop. Interesting....
Thank you kindly. ^^ Wow; if it works that well, I'll have to keep it in mind once I finally get back to my writing...

Uh-... huh. That's a little odd... but, I think I catch your meaning. Yes, bullying may be a bit too strong a term, but otherwise, it makes pretty good sense.

Oh. Well, it's nice to know, anyway. ^^

Hey, that's right... wow, you sure think of everything, don't you? xD

So, I guess I really hit the nail on the head with that one, hm? That would be pretty interesting, actually; considering how anachronistic such an attitude is in modern times, he would surely attract a rather eclectic crowd. Of course, said crowd would probably come to include May at one point or another. Cinderella, eh? Definitely some possibilities, there, albeit highly used ones at this point... but, then again, a well-worn idea is not necessarily a bad one. Sometimes, it's actually better for it!

I'm a guy, and it never even made sense to me. o_O Of course, I'm hardly what you would call "typical" for a male my age, but still...
Actually, when you look at it that way, with the "on their mind constantly" part, it does start to make sense.

Marichi

CC said:
Thank you kindly. ^^ Wow; if it works that well, I'll have to keep it in mind once I finally get back to my writing...
Better to jot it down before you forget. ^^
Hey, that's right... wow, you sure think of everything, don't you? xD
Hopeless romantic at heart. What can I say? lol ^^
So, I guess I really hit the nail on the head with that one, hm? That would be pretty interesting, actually; considering how anachronistic such an attitude is in modern times, he would surely attract a rather eclectic crowd. Of course, said crowd would probably come to include May at one point or another. Cinderella, eh? Definitely some possibilities, there, albeit highly used ones at this point... but, then again, a well-worn idea is not necessarily a bad one. Sometimes, it's actually better for it!
You sure did. Fairy tales have always been reused -maybe to a point that it's abused. But they're timeless classics, so no one gets tired of it. As long as you can put your own spin on it and make it your own, I guess it's fine.
Actually, when you look at it that way, with the "on their mind constantly" part, it does start to make sense.
=3=;; This is going to sound a little bit more awkward than I'd like to, but it's things like these that make it think of Brendan as a sadist and May a masochist.

K, my turn for the challenge!

1. waiting for the rain to stop

"Argh! When did the rain get so heavy? I thought it was suppose to be sunny!" May complained as she ran along side with Brendan.

"Doesn't matter. Let's just find someplace to wait until the rain stops. Looks, there's a spot over there!" quickly the two ran and took shelter under the one store with an awning.

"Do you think... the rain will last very long?" May asked while trying to catch her breath.

"Who knows...It might go away in an hour or so..." Brendan replied, also trying to catch his breath. He took a look at May to see how she was doing, but it only ended up with him quickly looking away in embarrassment. He could tell she was just as soaked to the bone he was and a little cold as their clothes clung to their bodies from the rain.

"Huh? What's wrong?" May asked after taking notice of Brendan's abruptness.

"N-no, it's nothing." Brendan stammered.

"What? Hey, c'mon. Tell me!"

"There's nothing to tell!" he tried very hard not to look at May as he said this.

"Fine..." May pouted. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, looking away from him.

Seeing this from the side, Brendan relaxed a bit, but still refrained from looking at May. He looked up to the sky, silently wishing the sun would come out as soon as possible... and banish the wolf inside him.

2. whisper sweet nothings
>////> I'll come back to this one later...

3. 2nd button

Exhausted from the long day, Brendan rested is arms on the windowsill. He could see his classmates rushing about, saying their tearful goodbyes and such. Today was graduation, and like his classmates he'd be leaving the academy too...along with May.

'Speaking of May, where is she? Wasn't she the one that told me to wait for her here?," Brendan thought.

As if on cue to answer his question, he heard the classroom door slide open followed by an exasperated sigh that he became accustomed to hear.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Brendan," May apologized as she settled herself beside Brendan.

"It's fine. Where you able to get it?"

"No, it looked like someone beat me to it," May said in defeat but somehow still managed give a short laugh.

"Oh..." was all Brendan could say. He knew that May had taken interest to one of the boys in his class, and like many of the other girls in his class, May had gone on a mission to ask for the second button. However, with the result of her efforts coming to this, he knew better than anyone that May was just putting a strong front. Sure enough, the side glance he took confirmed his thoughts.

"Don't make such a face, Brendan. I'm fine really, so stop worrying already. You know I prepared myself if something like this would happened. Oh, that's right! Did anyone ask for your second button?"

"Yeah, but I declined," Brendan replied flatly.

"I should of known," May shock her head in dismay, "that this would have happen. You always wanted to keep everything neat and tidy. A missing button would just be unsightly."

"That's exactly right. Anyways, why is it the second button anyway? Shouldn't it be the first?"

A sad smile crept up on May's face as she averted her gaze away from Brendan.

"You know we practically grew up here wearing this same uniform when we started at the academy. When it was so cold in the winter, when it was spring under the sweet smelling cherry blossoms, we had to wear this to school everyday. And on the guys' uniform, the second button is closest to the heart. So when a guy gives a girl his second button, it's like saying, 'Everyday, since the beginning, you are the closest person to my heart.'" May paused a bit while looking down at her feet before continuing.

"It's stupid isn't it? How on earth," May turned to face Brendan, "could I be..."

Before her, with a serious expression on his face, Brendan stretched out his hand towards May. Looking down at his hand, she could see there was a button and on his shirt, closest to his heart, were a pair of ripped threads.

"Brendan, what--"

"Even before we started at the academy, you are the closest person to my heart."

4. can't say it in words
:/ I was going to tie this one with whisper sweet nothings, but nah... I might revisit this one later.

Kanta, you sure pulled this one off with flying colors. I couldn't help but chuckle with the vegetable. Geez, Brendan... it's impolite to stare at someone like that, even if it is just the teeth.

5. masquerade ball

Once upon a time, before Brendan and May met as trainers, there was a masquerade ball held for the family and friends of the gym leaders. Everyone was all dolled up fancy yet concealed by a mask that it would take much effort to recognize one another. Not even the next door neighbors could recognize the other.

"May I have this dance?" May looked up from her seat to see a dashing young man with warm crimson eyes offer his hand to her.

"It would be my pleasure," she replied with a smile.

... lllOTL epic fail. I tried writing more, but it just ended up being overly fluffy and stupid.

Last edited:

Sequoia

Kanta said:
I know right? D: *attempts to quote*

I think we should throw another party/festival to celebrate our returns and our diabolical one-shot-plan with Brendan and May. *evil laugh*

:D *saves and sets at desktop* Thanks for recoloring~ I couldn't attempt it xD *fails at anything artsy/coloring* It actually looks like Brendan and May now :D

EDIT: We need Kam and Sandoishi here. >:

I like this multiquote thing! :D

Oh man.. I love festivals. 8D We gotta plan for a time when everyone can be on at the same time. Weekends? (I think that's why I liked my weekends so much back then..)

It's incredibly hard to make his hair white~ ;O;

Kam refuses to come back cos she said we brought Johnny's into this. D: (KYO! TOGE! D<) And I haven't talked to SamSam for aaaaages. ;n;

Marichi said:
Sequioa, it looks nice. I think you did nice job.

Overly-protective... I like that. That's just so... Brendan. I wonder if May would even realize why he's overly-protective of her right away or just eventually... I guess it depends on how subtle Brendan is about it.

O-K. I don't if you guys love this or hate it, but here comes the drabble/scenario challenge! You don't have to do it if you don't want to, and you don't even have to do all of them. It's completely up to you on how you want to do it and interpret them.

1. waiting for the rain to stop
2. whisper sweet nothings
3. 2nd button
4. can't say it in words
5. masquerade ball

--

Yeah! Are we all on the same wavelength or something? lol Or maybe because she's in the anime, we just... adapt?

Aa, the second button. You know the Japanese middle school boys uniform? The one that's all black? The idea is that the boys wear these uniforms pretty much all year round and throughout middle school -I think. And the second button is the closest button to the heart. So when it's graduation and a boy gives his second button to the girl he likes, it's like saying, "Everyday, these past years, you are the person closest to my heart."

You can call me Seq/Jane/Retard. :D I think I joined the thread after you left.. D8

Overprotectiveness makes for good fluffy HS fics. <3

I love drabble challenges! >w< You're gonna be our official drabble challenge maker for festivals and stuff. (And to keep us on topic. Even though we've been amazingly well-behaved and stayed on topic for 7 pages. XD)

Dude, we got uber influenced by HLBMA. XD Stupid/arrogant/secretly caring Brendan, headstrong/oblivious/happy-go-lucky May~

Chairz! said:
Cherri/Cherz is fine (derived from the lovely Cherry Grove... which was derived from Cherrygrove City haha). If I changed my name, I don't know which one I'd pick. I pronounce "Cherz" as "Chairz" in my head whenever I see it. Or "Cherrrrz." But it looks cool xD

Hmmmm... I like something that's not too overdone. Maybe a caring Brendan who is genuinely... uh, caring, while May is kind of "fiery" (or abusive?!). Then again, that isn't new either. Just another spin on love/hate, except Brendan don't hate... Similar to Ruby/Sapphire I guess, except Ruby's sort of fiery as well.

Because Japanese people have black hair anyway. :p

Your name gets shorter and shorter. XD HI CHAIRZ!

It's all about the attitude! =D And I'm starting to feel sorry for Brendan, cos it's always him who likes May but has issues expressing his feelings.. and then he gets made fun of, and ignored, and gets jealous..

You're so mean. :p

CC said:
Yes! Synchronised thinking will aid us in our efforts!
Of course; it's their thing. xD

I'm a guy, and it never even made sense to me. o_O Of course, I'm hardly what you would call "typical" for a male my age, but still...

SYNCHRONISED THINKING? :3 Bring it on! HSers, we are a unit, are we not!? <3

You find things romantic. Granted, that makes you very welcome in any shipping thread.. but you're still a girl. :)

EDIT MARICHI ILY. :D

1. I feel for Brendan. Really. You can tell he's in pain from the wolf. XD
3. ;n; So sweet! (okay, the button thing was brilliant. but this is awesomex100. :p)

Last edited:
Jane said:
Kam refuses to come back cos she said we brought Johnny's into this. D: (KYO! TOGE! D<) And I haven't talked to SamSam for aaaaages. ;n;

I love drabble challenges! >w< You're gonna be our official drabble challenge maker for festivals and stuff. (And to keep us on topic. Even though we've been amazingly well-behaved and stayed on topic for 7 pages. XD)

SYNCHRONISED THINKING? :3 Bring it on! HSers, we are a unit, are we not!? <3

You find things romantic. Granted, that makes you very welcome in any shipping thread.. but you're still a girl. :)
... Why am I not surprised? XD

True that. ^^

Yes! She definitely seems to do a good job with that, and both staying on topic and inspiration for writing should both help the thread plenty.

United we stand, as Hoennshippers! Together, no threat can stop us! XD

Uh, thanks, Sis... I think. ^^;; I'm gonna take the high road and take that as a compliment.

Marichi said:
Better to jot it down before you forget. ^^

You sure did. Fairy tales have always been reused -maybe to a point that it's abused. But they're timeless classics, so no one gets tired of it. As long as you can put your own spin on it and make it your own, I guess it's fine.

=3=;; This is going to sound a little bit more awkward than I'd like to, but it's things like these that make it think of Brendan as a sadist and May a masochist.
That I will, thanks. ^^

Nothing wrong with that! I'm a bit of one, myself.

As Indiana Jones might say, "It's not the years, it's the mileage." XD

A bit odd... but interesting nonetheless XD

Nice job with the drabbles! Very well-written. ^^

Last edited:

Toge-chan

Lalala~~
Jane said:

DDDDDDD: WE HAVEN'T MENTIONED THEM...have we? D: *looks at Kyo*

Kanta said:
1.) Let's just say that Brendan and May are supposed to take a trainers' exam before they can become an official trainer. They exit the Rustboro Academy and it's raining. "Darn; I didn't bring an umbrella," May said.

Brendan fumbles through his backpack. "Oops... I didn't either."

"Maybe we should wait for the rain to--"

Brendan grabs May's hand and they run into the rain. "LET'S RUN!"

"Brendan, you're crazyyyy!" She wanted to stop him, but his clutch was too firm and he was running really, really fast.

They both run through the rain from Rustboro to Littleroot. They are totally soaked, and they both get sick. The end~ *lame*

4.) Brendan and May are eating lunch at school. May has a piece of green vegetable stuck between her two front-top teeth, and she's jabbering away. Brendan is sitting across from her staring her teeth. May notices that he isn't giving her eye contact and got the wrong idea that he was staring at something else. She smacks him in the forehead. "Ow what was that for?" Brendan asks in pain.

"Perv!" She pouts and leaves Brendan by himself.

Brendan smacks himself in the forehead. "Why couldn't I have just told her about the vegetable instead of staring at her like a dumdum?" He realizes that May would look like an idiot for the rest of the day if he didn't go tell her. "May wait up!" he shouts, and goes after her.

5.) Romeo and Juliet?

I can see May complaining "It's you fault I'm sick, Brendan!"

Marichi said:
'Everyday, since the beginning, you are the closest person to my heart.'

THAT. Oh god.*___* And Brendan. Oh god. Why am I so bad at reviewing. D:

@CC: D: I'm bad with names. Ask Kyo about it.

@Cherz: I couldn't remember if it was in it or not. But the I remember you PV made me cry. XD

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
OH MY GOSH ICY KANTA BREEZY CODY KYOTO LH. I AM DOING BARREL ROLLS!@~!@~# OMG I AM GETTING THE SHAKES RIGHT NOW!!!! ITS A LIKE A REUNION!! I can't believe after all these years, we remained true hoennshippers till the end! Hold up I gotta find a few topics so this isn't spam...

First off, my favorite topic off all, the one I never got around to posting.
Let's say Brendan plays Varsity football for their school, and during a pep rally he along with other boys have to be blindfolded and kissed, then guess who kissed them. Let's say May and 'said May rival' are both in a sort of fight for him, but the 'said rival' gets to smooch him. Any reaction thoughts, lotsa drama?

Anyways, I'm here to stay and hopefully this Hoennshipping Community will continue thriving once and forever more!

Kana

kisses
Perhaps. As for your writing, I'm certain it's gotten better. ^^ Hell, it was pretty good to begin with! (besides, just about anything you guys have done is leagues ahead of me...)

... Well, that's way more info than any of us bargained for, but okay then! XDD

I can't comment on that CC because you haven't showed me your writing! D: But thanks~ :]

Oh, I suppose it sounds weird when taken out of context... xD

Your name gets shorter and shorter. XD HI CHAIRZ!

It's all about the attitude! =D And I'm starting to feel sorry for Brendan, cos it's always him who likes May but has issues expressing his feelings.. and then he gets made fun of, and ignored, and gets jealous..

You're so mean. :p

xD I don't know who came up with that. Probably Kam?

May is just never the one who admires Brendan! It could be like a Wes/Rui relationship from Colosseum, except with May not being so clingy :3

Thanks, I try to control myself. :pPPPPPPP

Let's say Brendan plays Varsity football for their school, and during a pep rally he along with other boys have to be blindfolded and kissed, then guess who kissed them. Let's say May and 'said May rival' are both in a sort of fight for him, but the 'said rival' gets to smooch him. Any reaction thoughts, lotsa drama?

Anyways, I'm here to stay and hopefully this Hoennshipping Community will continue thriving once and forever more!

Nah, I don't think there'd be any "open" drama. I prefer cold-shoulder tactics :D (probably because I do it, lol) And silent treatment. I think a really cute scenario would be if that rival kissed B, May got sad, tried to stay normal, but then tells him sadly why she's unhappy when he finally asks her what's wrong.

(or it's just cheese?)

An alternate scenario would be that May didn't know about it and continued being cool and all with Brendan, and then Brendan realizes that she's THE girl for him <3 Feelings > mindless kisses!

In the waves of her smooth chocolate hair and glowing ivory skin, the way her smile put a smile on his face, how much he appreciated her critique of his behaviors, and how much he loved her support... The feelings pounced as a pair of clear, blue eyes crystallized before him.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Uh... that may need some thought. XD

Yes! Synchronised thinking will aid us in our efforts!
Of course; it's their thing. xD

That'd probably be fun to watch. XD

Balance is good; it ensures an interesting range of interactions. ^^

Aw, it's not that cliche. I still think it's kinda cute.

Some help could be good for our mission...

XD I'm sure we'll figure it out

XD

Especially really weirdly or awkwardly interesting interactions >=D

Hehe thanks

I think we need a spectacular entrance for the break in... and a convincing threat note...

Marichineeseh said:
Icyneesy~~~!!! *glomp*

Heheh, aren't I ebil? Well, it's one of the only ways I know of to contribute to this thread. Although, from what I can remember, I'm not the only one that fired off theme challenges in our last thread. C:

Aa...I tried to keep it open for something like that too. But the clothes button was what I first had in mind when I assigned it.
SO they were in a elevator, huh? A crowded elevator or an empty elevator? *shot* I just hope May isn't claustrophobic. Again, oOooh the possibilities.

Haha, well I wasn't thinking of the fireman lift just.... nvm. It's a little hard for me to explain in words. ^^;

Seeing this kind of treatment from a girl's point of view, I honestly don't think I'll ever understand it. If anything, it would just drive the girl away or he'd probably end up being hated. Unless...oh, so THAT'S how it is. My my my, hated to the point that he's on her mind non-stop. Interesting....

Theme challenges are always fun and a creative way to inspire random situations... such as Kanta's vegetabled teeth XD

Well, it can always be both! First, they'll be smushed together in a crowded elevator and then after, they can be alone... and May can be semi claustrophobic! Something along the lines of:

-SCENE 1-

*B&M in crowded elevator, is smushed together*

May: (thinking) wtf wtf wtf why are there so many people? why are there so many people? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE? This is not good... I don't like being in such a small space... and wtf... who's hand is touching my butt???

Brendan: (thinking) omg omg omg I hope she doesn't notice that my hand is right beside her butt... I'm not touching her butt. I'm not touching her butt.
I'm not touching her butt.. Its not my fault that these stupid people are crowding the elevator so that my hand is right beside her butt! I'm not touching her butt. I'm not touching her butt. I'm not touching her butt... *repeats*

-SCENE 2-

*Elevator finally empties out*

May: Finally! I don't feel so claustrophobic anymore! And no one is touching my butt! B-boy, did you see who it was that was touching my butt?

Brendan: Errrrrrrr............ no.... of course not... it was... er... too crowded in there to see... yes... that is a very goot excuse...
(thinking) omg omg omg I hope she doesn't know its me. I hope she doesn't know its me. I hope she doesn't know its me.

May: Well, next time, the next person who does touch my butt, I'm gonna tear their head off! >=(

Brendan: (thinking) OMG OMG OMG SHE KNOWS! ITS NOT MY FAULT!

*elevator fills again*

and to our surprise, Brendan's hand is touching May's butt by accident... again.
Let's hope that our B-boy will survive the raging hurricane.

- - -

You mean the bridal carry?

I never got it too but I guess you way kinda does explain it... kinda a stupid way to get someone's attention... I think by that time, the girl would be too engrossed in her hatred to realize her feelings towards him instead... Oh, silly Brendan <3

Join the club! lol

Aww cute scenarios ^^

Jane/Toge said:

Who's Johnny? o_O;;

DS said:
OH MY GOSH ICY KANTA BREEZY CODY KYOTO LH. I AM DOING BARREL ROLLS!@~!@~# OMG I AM GETTING THE SHAKES RIGHT NOW!!!! ITS A LIKE A REUNION!! I can't believe after all these years, we remained true hoennshippers till the end! Hold up I gotta find a few topics so this isn't spam...

Hi ^^;;

Erm... if that happens:

"So boys, time to remove your blindfold and guess who kissed you~! Let's start with the captain! So Brendan, who do you think it was?"

The white haired boy slowly swaggered towards his one true love. The one and only girl that could have kissed him with such passion, with such grace, with such-- you get the point. Let's keep it PG here ;D

He turned to her. Crimsion on Sapphire. "It must be you, my love" He took the brunette's hand and kissed it.

May's face flushed to match her outfit. An explosion of emotions washed through her brain. She felt the bitter mix of anger, embarassment, and surprise, sprinkled with joy and an after taste of hatred. She didn't know who those emotions were directed at. Brendan? Her rival? Herself?

Calm yourself. She thought.

He turned back up to her as he straightened to his full height in his 6' glamour. As his crimsion eyes shone with brilliant hope.

Her face hardened with a cold look as she slapped him across the face. "Guess what, Mr. One True love? I think you need to work on your "one true love" skills. The "one" part is lacking there." She gave him a final glare and ran off, desperately but failing to keep her tears in.

Her rival was smirking. The smirk was as wide as a boat.

Yes. If you haven't guessed by now, I am on crack. Please don't question me about my sanity =D

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
XD I'm sure we'll figure it out

XD

Especially really weirdly or awkwardly interesting interactions >=D

Hehe thanks

I think we need a spectacular entrance for the break in... and a convincing threat note...

Theme challenges are always fun and a creative way to inspire random situations... such as Kanta's vegetabled teeth XD

Well, it can always be both! First, they'll be smushed together in a crowded elevator and then after, they can be alone... and May can be semi claustrophobic! Something along the lines of:

-SCENE 1-

*B&M in crowded elevator, is smushed together*

May: (thinking) wtf wtf wtf why are there so many people? why are there so many people? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE? This is not good... I don't like being in such a small space... and wtf... who's hand is touching my butt???

Brendan: (thinking) omg omg omg I hope she doesn't notice that my hand is right beside her butt... I'm not touching her butt. I'm not touching her butt.
I'm not touching her butt.. Its not my fault that these stupid people are crowding the elevator so that my hand is right beside her butt! I'm not touching her butt. I'm not touching her butt. I'm not touching her butt... *repeats*

-SCENE 2-

*Elevator finally empties out*

May: Finally! I don't feel so claustrophobic anymore! And no one is touching my butt! B-boy, did you see who it was that was touching my butt?

Brendan: Errrrrrrr............ no.... of course not... it was... er... too crowded in there to see... yes... that is a very goot excuse...
(thinking) omg omg omg I hope she doesn't know its me. I hope she doesn't know its me. I hope she doesn't know its me.

May: Well, next time, the next person who does touch my butt, I'm gonna tear their head off! >=(

Brendan: (thinking) OMG OMG OMG SHE KNOWS! ITS NOT MY FAULT!

*elevator fills again*

and to our surprise, Brendan's hand is touching May's butt by accident... again.
Let's hope that our B-boy will survive the raging hurricane.

- - -

I never got it too but I guess you way kinda does explain it... kinda a stupid way to get someone's attention... I think by that time, the girl would be too engrossed in her hatred to realize her feelings towards him instead... Oh, silly Brendan <3

Join the club! lol

Aww cute scenarios ^^

Who's Johnny? o_O;;

Hi ^^;;

Erm... if that happens:

"So boys, time to remove your blindfold and guess who kissed you~! Let's start with the captain! So Brendan, who do you think it was?"

The white haired boy slowly swaggered towards his one true love. The one and only girl that could have kissed him with such passion, with such grace, with such-- you get the point. Let's keep it PG here ;D

He turned to her. Crimsion on Sapphire. "It must be you, my love" He took the brunette's hand and kissed it.

May's face flushed to match her outfit. An explosion of emotions washed through her brain. She felt the bitter mix of anger, embarassment, and surprise, sprinkled with joy and an after taste of hatred. She didn't know who those emotions were directed at. Brendan? Her rival? Herself?

He turned back up to her as he straightened to his full height in his 6' glamour. As his crimsion eyes shone with brilliant hope.

Her face hardened with a cold look as she slapped him across the face. "Guess what, Mr. One True love? I think you need to work on your "one true love" skills. The "one" part is lacking there." She gave him a final glare and ran off, desperately but failing to keep her tears in.

Yes. If you haven't guessed by now, I am on crack. Please don't question me about my sanity =D

Let me give the old one-shot a try...

Mrs. Walker was once again screaming her head off at her 1st Block class. Within the room sat maybe ten children, a few skipping the class due to the drama teacher's anger issues. At the front sat the most arrogant, and rude, student in her Speech and Drama class, Brendan Birch. Behind him were his childhood friends, May and Wally. both were in tears from holding back laughter as Brendan smarted off to his mentally unstable teacher.

"You JACKASS!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO THROUGH MY DRAWERS!??!?!" blurted out the red-head maniac.

"Seemed like a good idea... I was just looking for some scissors..." lied the white-haired kid. Brendan had been caught redhanded searching for Mrs. Walker's gradebook to erase a few missed homework grades. He knew he was in deep shizzle.

"Your parents and I will talk about this infraction tonight, Mr. Birch. Now as you all know, we have less than two months to put together a school play. We have yet to decide a topic and so I wanted all of the class to right down on a piece of paper what play, if any, you would like to do. We will then vote on them." stated the drama instructor.

Wow... everyone will just vote for their's and we won't do a damn thing.... thought Brendan as he wrote on a sheet of paper "Spaceballs"

"Whatever the play is, it has to be romantic..." said May as she pondered. "I would love to play the part of Ariel the mermaid... I always have loved that movie." For a moment, she left reality thinkg about life underwater.

"Pres. Scroob FTW." Brendan randomly blurted out.

One by one, the students turned in their sheets, and Mrs. Walker immediately declared the winner.

"We shall put on the greatest interpretation of THE LITTLE MERMAID!!" exclaimed Mrs. Walker, causing May to shout out a rather loud yes. Brendan sank in his chair. "Ghey..."

"Shut up Birch I think its a great idea." said a green-haired sidekick behind Brendan. "You need to quit being such an ***." Brendan rolled his eyes. His teacher smirked in knowing she was making his life hell, and had planned to make him the least favorite part, to him at least, the prince.

Horrible I haven't wrote a short story since 8th grade. Good plot needs some work.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Wow, even you're back? This is amazing! Just one day, and even our founder comes back to check in. =D Very nice to hear from you again, LH. As for when the last one closed, it was in March, after a rather meagre 248 posts. Not sure what the circumstances were, but I imagine it was killed by spam, like the first one.

Tell me about it. ^^ BTW, you remember me, right? CC? (it's okay if you don't; unfortunately, I didn't maintain contact like the others...)

Yes, it's certainly been quite a while, hasn't it?

Erm, I'm back... but I don't think I will be as active as much anymore :/. I'll probably visit once a week or something. I remember back then I would be on here for like... 4-8 hours per day.

I'm glad to see there are still a lot of Hoennshippers and veteran users.

I don't remember you, sorry :(. I've been pretty close with Kanta, and Sandoishi. I keep in contact with Kamairie sometimes. I remember very few people, like Ice-Pheonix Chan. The rest I forgot :/.

And yes, it's been a while.

Hey LH! Good to see the legendary thread starter here too!

I think there's someone stalking this thread. :p

It's too bad the old thread isn't here. I want to wince and laugh at all our old posts. xD

I remember when we used to make little dialogues between B&M. :) It was nice because we could basically make them act however we wanted since B has no character xD

And the Hoennshipping "parties"? What were those called again? Where we would paintball each other and stuff... oh it's all coming back...

Legendary? XD

Yeah, good times... I actually did not return to here until Kanta told me that the thread was back up.

LINNY YOU CAME. :D <3 We all haven't been here for 5 years either. xD

They were called Hoennshipping Festivals. That was fun.

I remember our old drabbles and dialogue. Good times xD I remember one that was really funny.

Brendan: *talking to some girl online*
May: *is the girl online*

Then May finds out it's Brendan and yells out her window to Brendan and called him a flirt or something. :3 Rofl, it seems so OOC of Brendan... Then again, we don't really know his character at all. xD (Though in the game, he IS kind of arrogant).

<3

I don't remember anything about what we did on the last thread... sadly enough.

I remember the "what if Brendan was in the anime" though o_O.

And that my fanarts and fanfics were crap back then XD.

Toge-chan

Lalala~~
Icy said:
Who's Johnny? o_O;;

Johnny & Associates is the talent agency for pretty boys in Japan. Well, the most popular one, anyways. :X The owner is called Johnny Kitagawa, so the idols in it ended up being called "Johnny's" somewhere along. XD

Icy said:

Yeah, it might be a good idea to keep it PG. XD And them stuck in the elevator panicking like that is hilarious!

"Whatever the play is, it has to be romantic..." said May as she pondered. "I would love to play the part of Ariel the mermaid... I always have loved that movie." For a moment, she left reality thinkg about life underwater.

"Pres. Scroob FTW." Brendan randomly blurted out.

One by one, the students turned in their sheets, and Mrs. Walker immediately declared the winner.

"We shall put on the greatest interpretation of THE LITTLE MERMAID!!" exclaimed Mrs. Walker, causing May to shout out a rather loud yes. Brendan sank in his chair. "Ghey..."

May as the Little Mermaid and Brendan as the pince. That's a sight to see.

LH said:
Erm, I'm back... but I don't think I will be as active as much anymore :/. I'll probably visit once a week or something. I remember back then I would be on here for like... 4-8 hours per day.

I'm glad to see there are still a lot of Hoennshippers and veteran users.

I don't remember you, sorry . I've been pretty close with Kanta, and Sandoishi. I keep in contact with Kamairie sometimes. I remember very few people, like Ice-Pheonix Chan. The rest I forgot :/.

I don't remember anything about what we did on the last thread... sadly enough.

I remember the "what if Brendan was in the anime" though o_O.

And that my fanarts and fanfics were crap back then XD.
That's alright; I understand that you're probably busy with stuff. After all, a lot of us are. ^^

Yep, me, too!

Oh... no, no, that's okay. I never really got to know you too well; I arrived just a little while before you left. I was probably called either "Quadraxis" or "Kyle Katarn" at the time. Not that I imagine that helps, since it was back before I developed any kind of memorable traits. I suppose it's not too late to be friends, though, hm?

It's okay; it was a while ago, after all.

Lol, who could forget? xD

Aw, they weren't that bad. I enjoyed them well enough. ^^

Toge said:
Johnny & Associates is the talent agency for pretty boys in Japan. Well, the most popular one, anyways. :X The owner is called Johnny Kitagawa, so the idols in it ended up being called "Johnny's" somewhere along. XD

May as the Little Mermaid and Brendan as the pince. That's a sight to see.
You seem to have beaten me to the explanation. It's probably better, though; I would've just said "you don't want to know". XD

I know I'd like to see it!

Cherri said:
I can't comment on that CC because you haven't showed me your writing! D: But thanks~ :]

Oh, I suppose it sounds weird when taken out of context... xD
Un(?)fortunately, I've destroyed all my work from the old days, so I can't show you the stuff I was talking about (trust me, you should be thankful! XD). However, once I have the chance to write some down (I'm still working on Marichi-nee's "rain" theme), I can show you my far superior present work. ^^ (as for why there's not more of that... I destroyed it, too. I'm very harsh on myself.)

Yeah... but, then again, don't a lot of things? xDD

I'll do the rest shorthand. ^^;; Not so many posts this time, just really long ones...

@DS: Nice to see you back, too! ^_^ Oh, and interesting one-shot; your portrayal of Brendan is noticeably different from the rest of ours... sorta like this. It's actually a rather fresh and interesting idea. ^^

@Icy again: Nice drabble from you, too! I notice you guys seem fond of the "accidental pervert" theme... never was my cup of tea, but definitely funny! XD

Concerning one-shots: Haha, I really am the slowest writer in the whole thread. I'm still working on stuff from Marichi's list yesterday. XD My idea was to have Brendan waiting in the rain for May to return from doing something, and his umbrella blows away, forcing him to stand unprotected in the rain as he waits. All the while, he's more concerned about where she is and when she'll get back, rather than his own predicament. <3 Good idea?

Marichi

Seq said:
You can call me Seq/Jane/Retard. :D I think I joined the thread after you left.. D8

EDIT MARICHI ILY. :D

1. I feel for Brendan. Really. You can tell he's in pain from the wolf. XD
3. ;n; So sweet! (okay, the button thing was brilliant. but this is awesomex100. :p)
Nah, I remember you quite clearly from the previous thread. You joined WAY before I left.

I agree. <3
Although, if that over protectiveness turns Brendan into a girlfriend-control-freak, than I'd have to disagree...but that wouldn't be hoennshipping now, would it?

Oh good. I guess these were more popular than I thought. Nah, anyone can hand out themes. I remember there were some good drabbles from our last thread. Hey, what ever happen to Shinndoh? The drabbles he wrote were epic.

D'aww. Thanks bby~ xD

@ CC: Thanks, and here I thought I lost my touch.
@ Toge: It's ok, I understand. Thank you. C:

Dark Sentry said:
I think I remember this from the old thread, but it's a good topic nonetheless. Hm... I don't know about this one. There probably would be a lot of drama. If this was a first kiss, then May wasn't Brendan's first kiss?

Actually, I think I prefer if Brendan and May didn't kiss -at least not until much later. That way the first touch, the kiss would be all the more special.

cherz said:
Nah, I don't think there'd be any "open" drama. I prefer cold-shoulder tactics (probably because I do it, lol) And silent treatment. I think a really cute scenario would be if that rival kissed B, May got sad, tried to stay normal, but then tells him sadly why she's unhappy when he finally asks her what's wrong.

(or it's just cheese?)

An alternate scenario would be that May didn't know about it and continued being cool and all with Brendan, and then Brendan realizes that she's THE girl for him <3 Feelings > mindless kisses!
Both are good and could very much happen imo.
Icyeh said:
Well, it can always be both! First, they'll be smushed together in a crowded elevator and then after, they can be alone... and May can be semi claustrophobic! Something along the lines of: ...
ROFL!! Aa, that was awesome. That fact that it even happens AGAIN. lawl
The only thing I could think of for being stuck in an elevator was...

"B-Brendan!" May squeaked as she was sandwiched between Brendan and the wall of the elevator.

"Sorry. Don't worry. I won't try anything. I know it's painful, but we'll be out of here soon enough."

Taking comfort in his words, May started to relax a little. Taking a glance at the elevator buttons, she could see it would be a while before they reached the second button from all the frequent stops. Looking past Brendan's shoulder, and feeling the sudden gravity before the stop, her fear returned.

It didn't take long for Brendan to notice that May had started shivering ever so slightly as more people began to fill in the elevator during the last stop. Trying to distract her, he let out loud sigh and leaned into May's right ear.

"May, stay calm. I'm still here. Just close your eyes, and listen to my voice," Brendan softly whispered.

Putting her trust in him, she obediently closed her eyes and listened to Brendan's warm voice. The things he whispered, the recalled memories, were able to put May in another place far away from the elevator as time passed.

"May, we're here," Brendan said as he took a step back.

Before May knew it, the elevator had cleared out and they had finally reached the second floor. She was forever grateful to Brendan, but somewhere along the line, she wished they were stuck on the crowded elevator a little longer...

Aww cute scenarios ^^
Nah, it wasn't a bridal carry. It was more like Brenda fell backwards while May fell forward shortly after. So whatever position they ended up in, it would definitely be awkward.

I know! Tell me about it! It's so stupid, but I guess you do stupid things when you're in love. Silly Brendan indeed. <3

Thanks!
Jane/Toge said:
Who's Johnny? o_O;;
That's what I thought too. :/

Wait, wait. I'm a bit confused on what happened. Rival kissed Brendan. Brendan thinks it's May and says she's his one true love. May blushes, then gets angry, slaps him, and walks away... o-k, now I can see why she got angry. To think Brendan can't tell May apart from some random girl that kissed him. =3=;;
Dark Sentry said:

"Shut up Birch I think its a great idea." said a green-haired sidekick behind Brendan. "You need to quit being such an ***." Brendan rolled his eyes. His teacher smirked in knowing she was making his life hell, and had planned to make him the least favorite part, to him at least, the prince.

Horrible I haven't wrote a short story since 8th grade. Good plot needs some work.
Hey, don't give up on it too soon. It has some potential. :D

EDIT Wrryyy! >:U Do you guys find yourself logging in every time you want to preview a post/submit a post or is it just with me only?

@Toge&CC: About the Johnny thing, I still don't see why would that make Kam refuse to return to the hoennshipping thread. :/
@CC: I think sadly our minds got corrupted over the past five years...
As for the drabbles, you've been coming up with some interesting ideas. It's a cute scenario. C:
@LH: lllOTL That's ok, I understand. It's easy to forget acquaintances. Btw, you wouldn't happen to be the same LH on iScribble? (˚A˚)

Last edited:

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
That's alright; I understand that you're probably busy with stuff. After all, a lot of us are. ^^

Yep, me, too!

Oh... no, no, that's okay. I never really got to know you too well; I arrived just a little while before you left. I was probably called either "Quadraxis" or "Kyle Katarn" at the time. Not that I imagine that helps, since it was back before I developed any kind of memorable traits. I suppose it's not too late to be friends, though, hm?

It's okay; it was a while ago, after all.

Lol, who could forget? xD

Aw, they weren't that bad. I enjoyed them well enough. ^^

You seem to have beaten me to the explanation. It's probably better, though; I would've just said "you don't want to know". XD

I know I'd like to see it!

Un(?)fortunately, I've destroyed all my work from the old days, so I can't show you the stuff I was talking about (trust me, you should be thankful! XD). However, once I have the chance to write some down (I'm still working on Marichi-nee's "rain" theme), I can show you my far superior present work. ^^ (as for why there's not more of that... I destroyed it, too. I'm very harsh on myself.)

Yeah... but, then again, don't a lot of things? xDD

I'll do the rest shorthand. ^^;; Not so many posts this time, just really long ones...

@DS: Nice to see you back, too! ^_^ Oh, and interesting one-shot; your portrayal of Brendan is noticeably different from the rest of ours... sorta like this. It's actually a rather fresh and interesting idea. ^^

@Icy again: Nice drabble from you, too! I notice you guys seem fond of the "accidental pervert" theme... never was my cup of tea, but definitely funny! XD

Concerning one-shots: Haha, I really am the slowest writer in the whole thread. I'm still working on stuff from Marichi's list yesterday. XD My idea was to have Brendan waiting in the rain for May to return from doing something, and his umbrella blows away, forcing him to stand unprotected in the rain as he waits. All the while, he's more concerned about where she is and when she'll get back, rather than his own predicament. <3 Good idea?

I've improved in art a bit... so maybe I'll draw a few hoennshipping fanart :>.

And it's never to late to become friends.

Kanta-chan

xD Wow so many posts already. *can't be bothered to quote* @_@;;;

@ Icy: Hahaha, nice elevator scene. I love Brendan and May's thoughts.
@ DS: We all are dead in writing skills... maybe except Breezy XD; That's why we're all sticking to drabbles. ;)
@ Toge: I know D: I tried to get Kam back and she refuses to. =/
@ LH: O: Aw, they aren't crap. I like your fanart and fanfics.
@ Marichi: Cute continuation! xD *likes elevator scenes*

----

Topic: I'll change things around. >=D Rival girl: Christina (remember her?) Setting: locker room. When: after the game?

Laughter filled the air as Brendan waved his arms around; he was blindfolded. "Guys this isn't funny," he said trying to tear off his bandanna. It was no use; his friends had managed to wrap it around his head super tight. "My eyeballs are totally sinking into the sockets!" he complained.

More laughter.

Then it was silent. Brendan stopped fumbling around, and wondered why everyone stopped laughing at him. He heard one guy give a whistle of approval. The door of the locker room slammed, as the sound of heels clicking of clacking echoed.

"I'll help you get that off," a crystal, sweet-like voice said to Brendan. He felt a smooth finger run over his lips. "But I want something in return first." Her hot breath sent chills through the white-haired adolescent.

---

*can't finish the rest* ;_; It won't be PG.

Last edited:

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
xD Wow so many posts already. *can't be bothered to quote* @_@;;;

@ Icy: Hahaha, nice elevator scene. I love Brendan and May's thoughts.
@ DS: We all are dead in writing skills... maybe except Breezy XD; That's why we're all sticking to drabbles. ;)
@ Toge: I know D: I tried to get Kam back and she refuses to. =/
@ LH: O: Aw, they aren't crap. I like your fanart and fanfics.
@ Marichi: Cute continuation! xD *likes elevator scenes*

----

Topic: I'll change things around. >=D Rival girl: Christina (remember her?) Setting: locker room. When: after the game?

Laughter filled the air as Brendan waved his arms around; he was blindfolded. "Guys this isn't funny," he said trying to tear off his bandanna. It was no use; his friends had managed to wrap it around his head super tight. "My eyeballs are totally sinking into the sockets!" he complained.

More laughter.

Then it was silent. Brendan stopped fumbling around, and wondered why everyone stopped laughing at him. He heard one guy give a whistle of approval. The door of the locker room slammed, as the sound of heels clicking of clacking echoed.

"I'll help you get that off," a crystal, sweet-like voice said to Brendan. He felt a smooth finger run over his lips. "But I want something in return first." Her hot breath sent chills through the white-haired adolescent.

---

*can't finish the rest* ;_; It won't be PG.

Christina... May's rival? After the game? @_@ Gotta refresh my memory.

Not PG...? For me, it could be anything. If you know what I mean ;D *pelvic thrust* Yeah, yeah?

... I've grown into a big pervert over these past 5 years.

Kanta-chan

Not PG...? For me, it could be anything. If you know what I mean ;D *pelvic thrust* Yeah, yeah?

xD Nono, Christina is my original character in a fanfic I wrote. She wants Brendan all to herself. :p

LAWL. She could want anything. ;) Not that I'm implying anything over PG...

*gets whacked by Brendan and May* x_X;

EDIT: Hey, LH, is it alright if I use/rewrite your old fic "The Old Beloved Camera?" :D

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~

Yeah, it might be a good idea to keep it PG. XD And them stuck in the elevator panicking like that is hilarious!

Ohhh like Johnny's Entertainment's boys... Wouldn't have thought of that from such a random reference. but IMO, not many of them are actually that good looking o_O;; Some are quite yummy though XD

CC said:

I just realized... you really like the whole alliteration thing... KK, CC, SS... @_@;;

Actually, not really... lol I only use it for crack... Generally works ^^;;

Marichineesy said:
Nah, it wasn't a bridal carry. It was more like Brenda fell backwards while May fell forward shortly after. So whatever position they ended up in, it would definitely be awkward.

I know! Tell me about it! It's so stupid, but I guess you do stupid things when you're in love. Silly Brendan indeed. <3

Wait, wait. I'm a bit confused on what happened. Rival kissed Brendan. Brendan thinks it's May and says she's his one true love. May blushes, then gets angry, slaps him, and walks away... o-k, now I can see why she got angry. To think Brendan can't tell May apart from some random girl that kissed him. =3=;;

aww @ the cute and not insane elevator scenario XD

lol Yay for akwardness XD

There, you got it lol

Kanta said:
Rival girl: Christina (remember her?)
=O I actually do! Well, it rings bells, at least lol

LH said:

Christina's Kanta's fictional character so it won't be in the game ^^;;

Oh, what life does to you... Scaring of the mind is inevitable XD

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Marichi - Don't worry I just need more details for a better build up.... I'm kinda going off how my Drama year was, using the teachers name and attitude. She always called me a jackass :) I didn't see no football thing or w/e in the old thread but your probably right

Kanta - I believe this is going to be great, with open office and all these ideas and crazy things happening I should be able to get this one-shot in order. Of course a good bit o chapters... 4 or 5 (does dat still mean one shot?) Then again I have to make them into different characters, its hard as hell to not base them off HLBMA because it is definitely the best interpretation of hoennshipping.

LH - :( no remember DS? Just call me Joe or Saran now. Don't ask about the Saran nickname.... Oh man.. R rated Hoennshipping sounds more vulgar than interesting :O

Codeh - I base Brendan, 5 years ago off of my alter ego basically. Now I base him off of a kid in desperate need of adderall. LOLOLOLOLO

Gah I feel soooo young again and sooo corny at the same time but Im happy

New topic from str8 off my head - I wonder how they would talk in an IM session, no pervertingness intended.

Yo quiero reunirse con mis amigos y amigas! Yo quiero TacoBell, tambien.

Status
Not open for further replies.