• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icy said:
XD Ahh, the difference between fiction and reality...

Yay~ *hugs*

XD Aww... lol

NP. I'm sure you'll come up with something great ^^

>_> <_< >_> *sounding paranoid* I'm not sure if Jane gets it... she's QUESTIONING ME ABOUT IT!!!! *hides*

See above for the broom thing. They will never be swept out! BWHAHAHA

and I have no inspiration at the moment X_x
Well, that's what makes it fun! ^^

[hugs back] Well, of course I'm on your side; we're all Hoennshippers here. XD

Lol, too bad, then. XD Maybe you're better off; CG's plot gets pretty screwed up late in season 2.

Thank you! ^^ Right now, I'm working on choosing a theme from the list that I like.

I'm sure she does... or does she? [hides, too]

Yes, haha! At least not out of this thread, anyway...

[pat-pat] It happens to the best of us...

Kana

kisses
Cherri - Please define Pride and Prejudice to me I have never seen it.

Check Wikipedia.

I think you can see why I don't like pokeshipping much now (Misty is older = BAD... in my books anyway. but I do agree, it is sorta cute. Just not the whole age thing. *is weird*

Didn't watch/read... D: *has the movie but is too lazy to watch it*

Awww, so picky eh :p I actually like Pokeshipping more than Advanceshipping. They just seem to have more chemistry IMO...

WATCH! :D It's sooo romantic, the scenery is gorgeous, and it's not cheesy! <3 My kind of romance movie (unlike *coughTwilightcough*).

OK, don't freak out. I'm dumping another batch of themes. (I was looking at the old HS thread, and in the beginning we just had like 2-3 sentences for each one. Even if they were short, they're just a good as the drabbles and one-shots.)

6. earrings
7. secret message
8. a dream, a promise
9. catch a drop of tear
"I hate and I love
well, why do I, you probably ask
I don't know, but I know it's happening
and it hurts."
-C. Valerius Catullus​

I know no.10 is a bit different from the rest, but it seems to fit. I've been getting the impression from the majority of the posts here that Brendan and May would probably have a love/hate relationship.

Mmm, yay! I love themes :D I'll do them later, though, since my laptop is running out of battery D: And EVERYONE should watch Pride & Prejudice. It's probably my favorite romance movie ever. Evereverever. *is obsessed*

Hmmm. Does the love/hate thing stem from Breezy's fic? xD

Kana, even though it was quite detailed, I found it to be quite poetic.

Thanks :] I could've edited them a little more (ok. I barely edited them at all, lol), but they were "exercises," so yeah xD

May = assignments + assignments + assignments.. + winter clothing. XD

HS as P&P? O: Brilliant idea for a long fic, I reckon. doitChairzdoit!

Summer clothing! I was sweating today in P.E. T_T

Haha, finally, someone who shares my love! *hug* Sorry, I'm REALLY bad about long fics. I haven't even finished one -_-; But I did write a piece based on the "meadow scene" from the P&P the movie.

- - -

Dawn

Not a soul was awake at that hour. The only stirrings were the soft chatter of birds and the whistling of wind through the mountains and blossomed trees. Quietly, as if not to wake the day, she tiptoed across the tiny bridge into a vast expanse of flora, a curtain of gray clouds shadowing above.

And then she saw him, swimming towards her through an ocean of mist. Could he still love her? He had trespassed his dignity; relinquished the glory that was attached to his name for a poor, smart-mouthing scum that had mocked and insulted him. She breathed. He sped up. She certainly loved him, but was it her turn to play cat in the cat-and-mouse game that they had been playing? How could he even bear the sight of her after what she had done to him?

Dawn cracked. A ray of sunshine broke the calm, melting his shield of mist. She breathed in the freshness of the morning dew, the crispness of the air, the light of day… the sight of his figure striding towards her with only love in his eyes.

And oh, how she saw him.

- - -

I edited this one a bit more, tried to take out the "junk"... Icy, CC (everyone), any better? *needs to get in the groove*

BTW, Seq... if you and I are both CC's lil' sisters, does that mean we're sisters? :D

EDIT: Augh, still wordy. But any better?...

Last edited:
Cherri said:
Awww, so picky eh :p I actually like Pokeshipping more than Advanceshipping. They just seem to have more chemistry IMO...

WATCH! It's sooo romantic, the scenery is gorgeous, and it's not cheesy! <3 My kind of romance movie (unlike *coughTwilightcough*).

Summer clothing! I was sweating today in P.E. T_T

I edited this one a bit more, tried to take out the "junk"... Icy, CC (everyone), any better? *needs to get in the groove*

BTW, Seq... if you and I are both CC's lil' sisters, does that mean we're sisters?

EDIT: Augh, still wordy. But any better?...
Huh. I always thought Kyoto and I were the only ones here who liked it. Yay! XD I agree with your reasoning, too.

Okay, sure! I do love a good movie... though I hope I don't get any weird looks from the guy behind the counter when I go to rent it. ^^;; (oh, and no need to cough; no one likes that other thing)

Well, I suppose I'm sort of glad that problem's not exclusive to me... still annoying, though. ><

Yes, it is, actually! Still fairly verbose, but to a much more tolerable level now. It actually works in the story's favour rather than against it. Keep going like that, and you should be set.

I always assumed that was the case...

Yes, definitely still wordy, as I mentioned, but still better, too. ^^

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
So much for me to add my 2 cents in... change for a dollar? /badpun

Lol drabble writers...

CC - First off we should be something like.... uh idk your related to everyone here so bovices or somethin.

Icy - I didn't really think age would mean alot with 2-3 years. My uncle is 4 years younger than his wife XD But I think Brendan should be older anyway

Kana - Nice little drabble :D Extermely detailed and gave me a very vivid picture.

----
He held her in her arms, the warmth causing his soul to melt. Tears flowed from her eyes as the rain poured, and yet he was happy. He had never felt such a feeling of belonging, he knew she missed him but not as much to grip him in a brace as though it was for survival. Or had he been gone away for that long, such as she felt a craving to see him, be with him, hold him, and love him. He felt ecstasy within his being, and wished the embrace would last a lifetime.

She did miss him a great amount. Seeing him made her feel invulnerable to pain. She had spent many nights on her balcony, looking into the moon and the wondrous galaxy that surrounded it. She thought of him, she though of him thinking about her. She remember the day she almost waved goodbye, the day she almost wished him well, the day he went away. But now he was holding her, almost together. She wanted to bawl like a newborn, but she had to remain strong, and hold back her emotion. She eased her embrace for but a second, to view into his glowing-ruby eyes, just to know if it was him. As she opened her watery, sapphire eyes... she saw him. The boy she always knew and loved. She grasped him even tighter, never wishing this moment to end. With her head on his shoulder, and his upon her's, the moment could not be ruined. She slowly lifted her head and touched his tender, reddened cheek with her lips.
-----
z0mg I pulled that one off the top of my head. Its garbage imo

DS said:
CC - First off we should be something like.... uh idk your related to everyone here so bovices or somethin.

Kana - Nice little drabble Extermely detailed and gave me a very vivid picture.

z0mg I pulled that one off the top of my head. Its garbage imo
... I had to look up what that meant, but now that I have, I suppose it works. ^^

For all my going on about the purple prose problem, I really did like it.

Nah, it wasn't that bad. I have yet to see anything in this thread that I thought was truly terrible. I kinda wish I had the same ability to spontaneously write stuff off the top of my head like the rest of you, but I think I can deal with it. Besides, if I did do that, it would probably suck. I spend weeks planning anything I write for a good reason. xD

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
... I had to look up what that meant, but now that I have, I suppose it works. ^^

For all my going on about the purple prose problem, I really did like it.

Nah, it wasn't that bad. I have yet to see anything in this thread that I thought was truly terrible. I kinda wish I had the same ability to spontaneously write stuff off the top of my head like the rest of you, but I think I can deal with it. Besides, if I did do that, it would probably suck. I spend weeks planning anything I write for a good reason. xD

Sometimes I just get the anti drabblers-block and write a good piece, then get lazy and summarize it wayyy to fast. And I need some constructive criticism on my writings, take away.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Well, that's what makes it fun! ^^

[hugs back] Well, of course I'm on your side; we're all Hoennshippers here. XD

Lol, too bad, then. XD Maybe you're better off; CG's plot gets pretty screwed up late in season 2.

Thank you! ^^ Right now, I'm working on choosing a theme from the list that I like.

I'm sure she does... or does she? [hides, too]

Yes, haha! At least not out of this thread, anyway...

[pat-pat] It happens to the best of us...

Oh insanity... and the imaginary world... what can we do without you?

^_^

*doesn't really know about it so doesn't really know how to react*

^^;;

[QUOTE-Kana]Awww, so picky eh :p I actually like Pokeshipping more than Advanceshipping. They just seem to have more chemistry IMO...

WATCH! It's sooo romantic, the scenery is gorgeous, and it's not cheesy! <3 My kind of romance movie (unlike *coughTwilightcough*).[/QUOTE]

haha, ya I am XD

Ya, I've heard a lot of good things about it but I'm just sorta too lazy... that is on my to watch eventually list... along with My Fair Lady and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Ah, Twilight... It totally sucked after the first book but I was sucker and read them (not to mention bought them... T_T *is ashamed*) all T_T;;

Not junk, just excess hot sauce that still tastes good (spicy!) just sorta an overload (which ends up making you having a runny nose and tears)

but you hit the spot this time. Much better ^^

@DS Your relatives better have a good story for Icy because I never got the whole guy being younger thing @_@;;

@Your drabble: It is quite vivid but I suggest just some connotation related troubles... Some words has certain connotations that seem to interupt the flow of the drabble, which may make the idea seem sorta random

CC said:
... que est les "bovices", mon dictionaire ami? (excuse the terrible french lol)

EDIT: does it mean turn into "boss"? o_O;

and I think you should just go for it. There are some projects that require planning but for these little things, just write whatever comes to mind =)

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer

^_^

^^;;

[QUOTE-Kana]Awww, so picky eh :p I actually like Pokeshipping more than Advanceshipping. They just seem to have more chemistry IMO...

WATCH! It's sooo romantic, the scenery is gorgeous, and it's not cheesy! <3 My kind of romance movie (unlike *coughTwilightcough*).

haha, ya I am XD

Ya, I've heard a lot of good things about it but I'm just sorta too lazy... that is on my to watch eventually list... along with My Fair Lady and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Ah, Twilight... It totally sucked after the first book but I was sucker and read them (not to mention bought them... T_T *is ashamed*) all T_T;;

Not junk, just excess hot sauce that still tastes good (spicy!) just sorta an overload (which ends up making you having a runny nose and tears)

@DS Your relatives better have a good story for Icy because I never got the whole guy being younger thing @_@;;

@Your drabble: It is quite vivid but I suggest just some connotation related troubles... Some words has certain connotations that seem to interupt the flow of the drabble, which may make the idea seem sorta random

... que est les "bovices", mon dictionaire ami? (excuse the terrible french lol)

and I think you should just go for it. There are some projects that require planning but for these little things, just write whatever comes to mind =)[/QUOTE]

It was random and I abused the selection of pronouns like hell. sadface

A bovice is.. basically ugh... I'll PM it some might think it racist >_>

Who was the person that wrote the Hoennshipping fic that included members of the HS community?

DS said:
Sometimes I just get the anti drabblers-block and write a good piece, then get lazy and summarize it wayyy to fast. And I need some constructive criticism on my writings, take away.

It was random and I abused the selection of pronouns like hell. sadface

A bovice is.. basically ugh... I'll PM it some might think it racist >_>

Who was the person that wrote the Hoennshipping fic that included members of the HS community?
I think I see what you mean. ^^ As for criticism, Icy pretty much nailed what you need to work on.

Not to as bad an extent as you imply, but yes, a little...

Oh, good. I was having trouble trying to think of a way to properly explain it.

That was Kanta; you remember her, right?

Icy said:

and I think you should just go for it. There are some projects that require planning but for these little things, just write whatever comes to mind =)
Not a whole lot, I'd imagine. XD

It's alright. Suffice to say, the word "trainwreck" pops up a lot in reviews of the latter half of Season 2...

It's okay. ^^;; I mean, at least you know it sucks now, right?

Or like when something is overly sweet and gives you a headache when you eat it, right?

Yes, quite. ^^

I didn't even know that was "bad" French. XD And thank you for the encouragement. ^^ As soon as I get even a moment of spare time (and assuming I can get my muse to cooperate), I'll start.

Last edited:

Marichi

=____=;; Where did our hoennshipping topic go?

@HDV: D'aww. I like the first one more than the second one, but they're both nice. Now I feel like drawing some hoennshipping fan art too.

Icyneesy said:
Nope, what you do with the broom is that you give May the broom and make B-boy read the following out loud to May:

"Are you a broom? Cuz you sweep me off of my feet"
Aw~
Makes me think of the theme "You're so messy! Marry me."

@DS: I actually like this drabble more than the other ones you did. ^^;
@Kana: It's better. C:
@CC: I agree with Icy. There's no pressure really. Just write whatever. You'll do just fine. =3=

@HDV: D'aww. I like the first one more than the second one, but they're both nice. Now I feel like drawing some hoennshipping fan art too.

Aw~
Makes me think of the theme "You're so messy! Marry me."

@CC: I agree with Icy. There's no pressure really. Just write whatever. You'll do just fine. =3=
Er, ah... I was beginning to wonder the same thing. ^^;;

In spite of having posted "retort" pictures, I actually did like those pics HDV showed off. ^^ It's just that at that moment, it'd taken backseat to the hair-thing. xD

Oh, another theme? The more, the merrier, I'd say.

Thanks, Sis. =) I really appreciate the encouragement from you and Icy. This weekend, I'm definitely going to write something! And, I'll make sure to show you even if I end up hating it again.

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Icing - Uh im only related to them by marriage ftw? XP Don't worry I really don't think its right eaither, but at the same time it isnt a big concern to me. I really only understand a female and male getting hitched with a few months difference.

Marichi - Ouch that hurts, I thought this was my worst and my ones that I liked you didn't ssssadddface :( jk its ok. They were all off the top of my brain. Still glad you liked my garbag'e

CC - Your work is only supposed to be good to yourself, screw what other people think about it. It just doesn't hurt for other people to like it.

Stay on topic

Brendan and May as playground mates?

DS said:
CC - Your work is only supposed to be good to yourself, screw what other people think about it. It just doesn't hurt for other people to like it.

Stay on topic

I know what you mean. I always tell myself that I write primarily for the sake of my own artistic vision, but I do want others (or at least people I know) to like it, too.

Now that we have one, it should be easier. ^^

Hmm... I've seen a fair amount of fanart to that effect, most of it quite cute. Haven't had too many ideas, myself, though... of course, that could change in time.

Marichi

I was just reading fic at ff.net the other day that dealt with sort of topic. It pretty much started and ended with little May asking little Brendan what he wants to be when he grows up. Somewhere in the middle there may have been an time slip or something. But in the end, Brendan's answer to May was along the lines of "I just want to stay and be kid with you."

lllOTL I was going to propose that Brendan and May make a pinky swear of some sort while singing *yubi kili, but that might be a little over the top... OR they could just be playing tag, those make believe games, etc.

*yubi kili- the words to the the song "yube kili genman" could translate to "if you lie, I will make you swallow 1,000 needles." In the Japanese mafia, breaking a promise or failure in a task usually requires a digit, usually the pinkie, to be cut off...

@DS: Sorry, please forget what I just said then and carry on. C:
@CCneesy: Oh, I've seen a fair share of Brendan fan art with white hair -and he was looking good. But for the playground fan arts, I don't think I've seen those yet. ;D
Oh, I wasn't going to "assign" that one, but you're welcome to give it a try. It just reminded me of a theme from the 30/31days lj community awhile back...

No problem, mon ami. You know the saying "Make haste; make waste,"?

Last edited:
I was just reading fic at ff.net the other day that dealt with sort of topic. It pretty much started and ended with little May asking little Brendan what he wants to be when he grows up. Somewhere in the middle there may have been an time slip or something. But in the end, Brendan's answer to May was along the lines of "I just want to stay and be kid with you."

lllOTL I was going to propose that Brendan and May make a pinky swear of some sort while singing *yubi kili, but that might be a little over the top... OR they could just be playing tag, those make believe games, etc.

*yubi kili- the words to the the song "yube kili genman" could translate to "if you lie, I will make you swallow 1,000 needles." In the Japanese mafia, breaking a promise or failure in a task usually requires a digit, usually the pinkie, to be cut off...

@CCneesy: Oh, I've seen a fair share of Brendan fan art with white hair -and he was looking good. But fore the playground fan arts, I don't think I've seen those yet. ;D
Oh, I wasn't going to "assign" that one, but you're welcome to give it a try. It just reminded me of a theme from the 30/31days lj community awhile back...

No problem, mon ami. You know the saying "Make haste; make waste,"?
Oh... I actually read that exact same one a few days ago! It was a little abstract at times, but it was a cute story, nonetheless. ^^ Oh, and I'm pretty sure there was a time skip toward the middle.

I've actually heard of that idea; I believe I learned it from Code Geass, of all places. xD Never heard of the song, though. I can definitely imagine them pinky-swearing over something... what, though?

CG mentioned the needle-part, too. Limbs, you say? Quite gruesome, though I'm not sure if it's better or worse than what the Italians will do to you (cement shoes, anyone?). But, I digress.

Hehe, I'll bet he did. My memories of the playground stuff are a bit vaguer. I definitely remember seeing a lot of pictures of them as kids, though.
Ah, okay, then. I may give it a shot, assuming I don't pick one of the others.

Of course. As I often tell others, "You want it done fast, or do you want it done right?". Thanks, again. ^^

Kanta-chan

Lotsa posts. X: I'll just respond to topic...

6. earrings
On the second day of Christmas, Brendan gave to May; two diamond earrings...

7. secret message
Brendan and May are trying to decipher the braille message at the deep sea cavern...

8. a dream, a promise
After deciphering the message which read "Two goes in, one comes out," May looks at Brendan sadly. He stared into her sapphire eyes and reassured her that "Whatever happens. I promise we will make it through together."

[/lame and unfinished] I gotta go to school now. >:

Sequoia

Icing! said:
You give May the broom and make B-boy read the following alound to May:

"Are you a broom? Cuz you sweep me off of my feet"

>_> <_< >_> *sounding paranoid* I'm not sure if Jane gets it... she's QUESTIONING ME ABOUT IT!!!! *hides*

See above for the broom thing. They will never be swept out! BWHAHAHA

That is such a bad pickup line. XD

DON'T WORRY ICING, I'M ONLY ADDING TO YOUR THEORIES! REALLY! :p

'Cos they're both so lovable? (cue May throwing a tantrum and/or Muddy coming along and making a stupid comment)

Chairz said:
WATCH! :D It's sooo romantic, the scenery is gorgeous, and it's not cheesy! <3 My kind of romance movie (unlike *coughTwilightcough*).

Haha, finally, someone who shares my love! *hug* Sorry, I'm REALLY bad about long fics. I haven't even finished one -_-; But I did write a piece based on the "meadow scene" from the P&P the movie.

BTW, Seq... if you and I are both CC's lil' sisters, does that mean we're sisters? :D

YESSOMEONEWHODOESN'TLIKETWILIGHT!

I used to really hate Regency things, but then I read a whole bunch of nice fics on it and I really like it now. :D Imagine if we shoved B&M in Regency clothing~

--

"May I have this dance?"
-checks dance card- "I'm sorry, it seems I'm booked already."
"But your card is empty.."
"..." -cue B-boy getting mauled-

--

.. Yeah, there's a reason why I don't write. 8D;;

@drabble: Very flowery language. :) I like the emotions in it though.

No, Chairz. :D You're adopted.

Marichineesy said:

Aw, we were well-behaved for 9 pages.. D;

CC said:
In spite of having posted "retort" pictures, I actually did like those pics HDV showed off. ^^ It's just that at that moment, it'd taken backseat to the hair-thing. xD

--

CG mentioned the needle-part, too. Limbs, you say? Quite gruesome, though I'm not sure if it's better or worse than what the Italians will do to you (cement shoes, anyone?). But, I digress.

:D I have that dilemma too! I can't decide whether Brendan with black hair is cooler or Brendan with white hair. Or Brendan with a hat.

I should really stop sticking B&M into random places. May as the mafia boss's daughter, and B-boy as the unfortunate guy who has to go past multiple overprotective brothers, cousins, uncles, and THE boss. :D (And if he doesn't pass the test, CEMENT SHOES TIEM!)

DS said:
Icing - Uh im only related to them by marriage ftw? XP Don't worry I really don't think its right eaither, but at the same time it isnt a big concern to me. I really only understand a female and male getting hitched with a few months difference.

8D Name stolen!

Kanta-chan

New topic: B & M at de al cine.
??? What's that?

Lawl. I could imagine them playing "house." May's gonna pretend to be the mommy and forces Brendan to play as her son. She makes mud pie and forces him to eat it. And when he refuses, she yells at him and tells him to sit in the corner. The end. =)

6. earrings
7. secret message
8. a dream, a promise
9. catch a drop of tear
"I hate and I love
well, why do I, you probably ask
I don't know, but I know it's happening
and it hurts."
-C. Valerius Catullus​
I already answered some of this in my last post, but I'll reiterate what I said.

(tying 7, 8, 9 together)

Brendan and May are in the deep sea cavern deciphering a message. The message said "two will enter, one will come out." Basically it means there should be one person sacrificed if the Regis were to wake from their slumber. A single tear fell from May's cheek; Brendan catches it, and wipes the tears that are slowly sliding down her face. He grabs her hand and squeezes it, assuring her that they will both survive...

-----

Why do we have so many topics going on at once?

. . .

Lol you guys post too fast.

Kanta said:
Lawl. I could imagine them playing "house." May's gonna pretend to be the mommy and forces Brendan to play as her son. She makes mud pie and forces him to eat it. And when he refuses, she yells at him and tells him to sit in the corner. The end. =)

I already answered some of this in my last post, but I'll reiterate what I said.

(tying 7, 8, 9 together)

Brendan and May are in the deep sea cavern deciphering a message. The message said "two will enter, one will come out." Basically it means there should be one person sacrificed if the Regis were to wake from their slumber. A single tear fell from May's cheek; Brendan catches it, and wipes the tears that are slowly sliding down her face. He grabs her hand and squeezes it, assuring her that they will both survive...

Why do we have so many topics going on at once?

. . .

Lol you guys post too fast.
Very cute! Although, once more, poor Brendan seems to get the short end of the stick... Oh! Idea; same basic premise, but they get another kid who's at the playground with them (Wally? Max?) to be their mutual "son", while Brendan and May play the "parents". Cue the two of them arguing about how to pretend to "raise" him, what spot in the park to set up their "home" in, and what "jobs" each of them would have while the other kid just watches, bewildered. ... Okay, it's pretty awful, I know. ^^;; But, it's something!

Nice work with that. ^^ You tie the themes together quite well.

I don't know, either... honestly, I think we'd be better off waiting until everyone has answered the current topic before setting new ones. o_O;

Sorry. XD

Jane... y? I can't make up nicknames like you guys. xD said:
That is such a bad pickup line. XD

DON'T WORRY ICING, I'M ONLY ADDING TO YOUR THEORIES! REALLY! :p

'Cos they're both so lovable? (cue May throwing a tantrum and/or Muddy coming along and making a stupid comment)

I used to really hate Regency things, but then I read a whole bunch of nice fics on it and I really like it now. :D Imagine if we shoved B&M in Regency clothing~

No, Chairz. :D You're adopted.

:D I have that dilemma too! I can't decide whether Brendan with black hair is cooler or Brendan with white hair. Or Brendan with a hat.

I should really stop sticking B&M into random places. May as the mafia boss's daughter, and B-boy as the unfortunate guy who has to go past multiple overprotective brothers, cousins, uncles, and THE boss. :D (And if he doesn't pass the test, CEMENT SHOES TIEM!)
Yes. Yes, it is. And that's why it's hilarious. XD

... Seriously, Icing? You get crazier every day, Sis! xDD

Well, of course; what other reason could there be? :D

Hm, Regency Romance has its charms, but it's a bit too far back in time for me. I prefer stuff at the tail end of Historical Romance (WWI-1920's). ^^ If there was a term for stuff set during WWII ('cause after it is when Contemporary Romance starts), I'd like that, too. I believe I made my interest in love stories set during war apparent in the last thread.

[jeez, can you tell I visited Wikipedia right before writing that last bit? ^^;;]

Now, now, Sis; if you recall, Cherri and I were siblings first, which would probably make you the adopted one. XP

I'm pretty sure I prefer the white... but, then again, there are plenty of great pictures out there of him with black hair... oy, you're right, it is hard to decide. XD

Poor, poor Brendan gets put through the wringer again, I see. I sincerely hope he actually manages to get the girl and find happiness at the ends of the scenarios you guys keep coming up with. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.