• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marichi

Kanta said:
Why do we have so many topics going on at once?
CCkun said:
I don't know, either... honestly, I think we'd be better off waiting until everyone has answered the current topic before setting new ones. o_O;
I'm sorry. This is probably my fault in dumping theme after theme after theme. ;__;
B & M at de al cine.
Do you mean Brendan and May at the cinema?
Kanta said:
Brendan and May are in the deep sea cavern deciphering a message. The message said "two will enter, one will come out." Basically it means there should be one person sacrificed if the Regis were to wake from their slumber. A single tear fell from May's cheek; Brendan catches it, and wipes the tears that are slowly sliding down her face. He grabs her hand and squeezes it, assuring her that they will both survive...
Nice! It all ties in together perfectly. Good work, Kanta. It was quite touching. *sniff*
CCkun said:
Very cute! Although, once more, poor Brendan seems to get the short end of the stick... Oh! Idea; same basic premise, but they get another kid who's at the playground with them (Wally? Max?) to be their mutual "son", while Brendan and May play the "parents". Cue the two of them arguing about how to pretend to "raise" him, what spot in the park to set up their "home" in, and what "jobs" each of them would have while the other kid just watches, bewildered. ... Okay, it's pretty awful, I know. ^^;; But, it's something!

Poor, poor Brendan gets put through the wringer again, I see. I sincerely hope he actually manages to get the girl and find happiness at the ends of the scenarios you guys keep coming up with. XD
What do you mean awful? It's brilliant and I can totally see this happening. C:<

Lawl. He seems to be the victim in all this. We should change things around and make it just as difficult for May. xD

Kanta-chan

Very cute! Although, once more, poor Brendan seems to get the short end of the stick... Oh! Idea; same basic premise, but they get another kid who's at the playground with them (Wally? Max?) to be their mutual "son", while Brendan and May play the "parents". Cue the two of them arguing about how to pretend to "raise" him, what spot in the park to set up their "home" in, and what "jobs" each of them would have while the other kid just watches, bewildered. ... Okay, it's pretty awful, I know. ^^;; But, it's something!
Brendan always seems to get the short end of the stick in all our scenario/drabbles neh?

Anywho, I would imagine arguements like this everytime they play house.

---

Professor Birch walks up to the sandbox. "Hello May, Wally, Brendan." He patted his son's white hair as he mentioned Brendan's name. "What are you guys playing?"

"We're pwaying howse but Bwendan is a bwad fahder [father] and won't take Wawwy to school," May pouted to the professor.

"I aweady told yew. I have to go tew work," Brendan retaliates.

Wally gave the professor a sad look. "I don't wanna pway howse anymwore. I alweys pway the son. I want tew be the dad for once."

"No! Mway is mine!" Brendan shouts to Wally as he grabs May's hand.

"Owww. Bwendan tat hurt! You say sowwy now!" May lets herself go from Brendan's grasp and runs behind Wally.

Wally beams. "Haha, now you pway the son!"

Professor Birch sweatdrops.

-----
CC and Marichi-nee said:
Nice work with that. ^^ You tie the themes together quite well.

Nice! It all ties in together perfectly. Good work, Kanta. It was quite touching. *sniff*
Thanks guys. O: My scenario seems very DUNDUNDUN-ish. Like at the end of an extremely dramatic episode with a "To be Continued..." type thing. ;D

Last edited:
Marichi-nee said:
I'm sorry. This is probably my fault in dumping theme after theme after theme. ;__;

Do you mean Brendan and May at the cinema?

What do you mean awful? It's brilliant and I can totally see this happening. C:<

Lawl. He seems to be the victim in all this. We should change things around and make it just as difficult for May. xD
No, no! It's not you, I'm sure of it; if anything, your themes were making things more productive.

Yes, I believe that's what he was driving at.

Oh? Th-thank you! I'm so glad you liked it. ^_^

Amen to that! Not that I've anything against May, of course. ^^;; You know, I actually wanted to make that same suggestion some time ago, but considering that I'm male, it would have been all too easy for someone to point at me and cry, "Sexist!". XD

Kanta said:
Brendan always seems to get the short end of the stick in all our scenario/drabbles neh?

Anywho, I would imagine arguements like this everytime they play house.

[drabble not quoted for space's sake]

Thanks guys. O: My scenario seems very DUNDUNDUN-ish. Like at the end of an extremely dramatic episode with a "To be Continued..." type thing. ;D
That he does, most definitely. XD Not that it isn't a little fun every now and then... but some variety would be nice, too, right?

... HAHAHA! That was priceless! xDD It was pretty funny to begin with, but the baby-talk sealed the deal. Glad to see people can work well with my material! ^^

It did, didn't it? Are we perhaps hinting at a continuation? ;)

Kanta-chan

Amen to that! Not that I've anything against May, of course. ^^;; You know, I actually wanted to make that same suggestion some time ago, but considering that I'm male, it would have been all too easy for someone to point at me and cry, "Sexist!". XD

... HAHAHA! That was priceless! xDD It was pretty funny to begin with, but the baby-talk sealed the deal. Glad to see people can work well with my material! ^^

It did, didn't it? Are we perhaps hinting at a continuation? ;)
Don't worry, we won't judge you if you give May a hard time. :D Poor Brendan needs a break from our torturous drabbles anyways.

Thanks! XD You gave me great ideas. O: I love working with humor/baby-talk.

... I'm hoping someone else could continue the drabble. :X You know, add their own ideas to what I started.

Don't worry, we won't judge you if you give May a hard time. :D Poor Brendan needs a break from our torturous drabbles anyways.

Thanks! XD You gave me great ideas. O: I love working with humor/baby-talk.

... I'm hoping someone else could continue the drabble. :X You know, add their own ideas to what I started.
Phew, that's a relief. ^^ You heard that, May?
May: ... oh, no. ><

Oh, you're quite welcome; I like helping people. =D Hehe, yes, I noticed. XD

Ah, I see... I may well give it a try. ^^ I've got a veritable laundry list of Hoennshipping ideas to try and write this weekend, but with luck, I'll fit it in.

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Al cine is espanol for theater

Where all the topics at, find I must.

Maricheh - Its not yours, I just make sure we always have a topic to keep from being closed.

Kanter said:
Professor Birch walks up to the sandbox. "Hello May, Wally, Brendan." He patted his son's white hair as he mentioned Brendan's name. "What are you guys playing?"

"We're pwaying howse but Bwendan is a bwad fahder [father] and won't take Wawwy to school," May pouted to the professor.

Wally gave the professor a sad look. "I don't wanna pway howse anymwore. I alweys pway the son. I want tew be the dad for once."

"Owww. Bwendan tat hurt! You say sowwy now!" May lets herself go from Brendan's grasp and runs behind Wally.

Way full of win. They must be like 4 or 5. No wonder Wallster is the shy one, he always played second fiddle.

Are you going to revive that HS community fix with us and M and B :D?

Kanta-chan

CC said:
Phew, that's a relief. ^^ You heard that, May?
May: ... oh, no. ><

Ah, I see... I may well give it a try. ^^ I've got a veritable laundry list of Hoennshipping ideas to try and write this weekend, but with luck, I'll fit it in.
Brendan: Nyahaha May, now it's your turn. *whacked* x_x Ouch.

Yush write something :D. Or maybe the other members can continue... it's been a while since the Hoennshippers collabed... actually, I don't even know if we ever collabed on any fics before...

Al cine is espanol for theater

Maricheh - Its not yours, I just make sure we always have a topic to keep from being closed.

Way full of win. They must be like 4 or 5. No wonder Wallster is the shy one, he always played second fiddle.

Are you going to revive that HS community fix with us and M and B :D?
Oh m'kay. I shall answer that later in the post.

Don't worry, this thread won't close anytime soon seeing we are all so talkative now. O:

XD Come to think of it, Wally gets picked on just as much as Brendan.

Seeing that I already put up a teaser for it, I might write Hoennshipping Chaos again... (it'll be the third time I restarted it though...) It might be a while before I actually work on it...

Brendan and May: Phew. --;

Brendan: Nyahaha May, now it's your turn. *whacked* x_x Ouch.

Yush write something :D. Or maybe the other members can continue... it's been a while since the Hoennshippers collabed... actually, I don't even know if we ever collabed on any fics before...

Don't worry, this thread won't close anytime soon seeing we are all so talkative now. O:

XD Come to think of it, Wally gets picked on just as much as Brendan.

Seeing that I already put up a teaser for it, I might write Hoennshipping Chaos again... (it'll be the third time I restarted it though...) It might be a while before I actually work on it...

Brendan and May: Phew. --;
Better quit while you're ahead, B-Boy. XD

I will certainly try! ^^ Actually, I don't think we ever have. Kinda weird, considering what a tightly-knit community we are... But, it's never too late to try!

Right. As long as there's productive discussion going on in a thread, it'll live!

He does, doesn't he? You'd think people would leave someone as sickly as him alone, hm? But, then again, people rarely make sense. XD

Take your time! We'd prefer a well-written fic that takes a long time over a crappy one that comes quickly. =)

Just wait, you two; it'll happen soon enough!

Brendan and May: Yikes! [hide]

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Kanterreererer - A teaser? I must have a link ASAP!
And don't rush into it. Don't feel any pressure to write it or have a chapter in by a certain date. You'll lose interest

Codeh - I eagerly awake your go's at writing some drabbles ormaybe even a fic

Kanta-chan

Sumner Sturgeon said:
I will certainly try! ^^ Actually, I don't think we ever have. Kinda weird, considering what a tightly-knit community we are... But, it's never too late to try!

He does, doesn't he? You'd think people would leave someone as sickly as him alone, hm? But, then again, people rarely make sense. XD

Take your time! We'd prefer a well-written fic that takes a long time over a crappy one that comes quickly. =)

Just wait, you two; it'll happen soon enough!

Brendan and May: Yikes! [hide]
Yeah. I wonder if collaboration fan-fics/posts are even allowed here. It might be considered RPing so maybe that's why we never did one...

Then again, he IS the infamous rival of Brendan and May. Might as well use Wally while he's here, even if he is sickly.

Wally: I'm no so sickly anymore. *stands with pride*

Okie dokes. Before I do start writing, I'm making everyone describe their character the way they want to be introduced in the story... less writing for me then. :)

Again, we sound like we are forming some diabolical plan. xD (Technically we kinda are seeing that poor Brendan, May, and Wally are our pawns... *evil laugh*)

Dark Sentry said:
Kanterreererer - A teaser? I must have a link ASAP!
And don't rush into it. Don't feel any pressure to write it or have a chapter in by a certain date. You'll lose interest

Codeh - I eagerly awake your go's at writing some drabbles ormaybe even a fic
Linky. Ignore the grammatical/tense/icky errors. Focus on the story lol.

Hey where is everyone today? It's a Friday night, and the thread seems... slow. ):

Yeah. I wonder if collaboration fan-fics/posts are even allowed here. It might be considered RPing so maybe that's why we never did one...

Then again, he IS the infamous rival of Brendan and May. Might as well use Wally while he's here, even if he is sickly.

Wally: I'm no so sickly anymore. *stands with pride*

Okie dokes. Before I do start writing, I'm making everyone describe their character the way they want to be introduced in the story... less writing for me then. :)

Again, we sound like we are forming some diabolical plan. xD (Technically we kinda are seeing that poor Brendan, May, and Wally are our pawns... *evil laugh*)

Hey where is everyone today? It's a Friday night, and the thread seems... slow. ):
I'm not sure... I never really thought of it like that. Maybe someone should as a staff member?

True... it is essentially his lot in life. Besides, no reason not to use a good character, hm?

Okay, no problem. Just say when, and I'll cough up whatever data you need. ^^

From their perspective, it probably is a diabolical plan. XD Of course, I'm sure Brendan and May will change their tune once it's over... as for Wally, uh... er... I got nothing.

I think you just explained why no one's here; it's Friday night. XD As for why I'm still slow even though I'm here, I'm just kinda tired at the moment. ^^;;

Kanta-chan

Okay, no problem. Just say when, and I'll cough up whatever data you need. ^^

From their perspective, it probably is a diabolical plan. XD Of course, I'm sure Brendan and May will change their tune once it's over... as for Wally, uh... er... I got nothing.

I think you just explained why no one's here; it's Friday night. XD As for why I'm still slow even though I'm here, I'm just kinda tired at the moment. ^^;;
*replying in reverse*

XD I spent too much time in a gaming community (Friday nights are the most crowded...)

*points at sig* Or maybe they don't think it's a diabolical plan after all. xD

Why don't you do that now seeing that the night is so slow. I might as well send everyone PMs [PMS xDD;; (aka "Pissy May Syndrome" (c) Breezy) *gets whacked by May*]. x_x

*replying in reverse*

XD I spent too much time in a gaming community (Friday nights are the most crowded...)

*points at sig* Or maybe they don't think it's a diabolical plan after all. xD

Why don't you do that now seeing that the night is so slow. I might as well send everyone PMs [PMS xDD;; (aka "Pissy May Syndrome" (c) Breezy) *gets whacked by May*]. x_x
Really? I wouldn't know; I don't do much online gaming. ^^;; I was actually referring to the idea that most people are usually out Friday night.

Well, clearly, they don't now. ^^ [looks at writing underneath it] Hm, looks like LH wasn't kidding about making some new art. Hey, maybe she can think of something to do with Wally; she still likes him, right? XD

I believe I will, thanks. Oh, right, that! Yet another memorable aspect of Breezy's work. xDD (and possibly another trend to buck when I begin my work...)

EDIT: You sly fox... "exactly the way you want it to appear in the story", huh? Cutting corners, are we? xD Nah, I'm just kidding around.

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

To keep this on topic... anyone think B&M would make a GREAT Elizabeth + Darcy (Pride & Prejudice!)? :p
KANTA SAW THE MOVIE. :D (Gonna find the book and read it too).

I think Brendan and May would be greeeat at Lizzy and Darcy <3. They're both so stubborn and yet, they lurve each other. :3

As for Twilight... ugh. Creepy lol. Imagining Brendan thirsting for May's blood and watching her sleep every night (without her knowing...) >_>;

CC said:
Well, clearly, they don't now. ^^ [looks at writing underneath it] Hm, looks like LH wasn't kidding about making some new art. Hey, maybe she can think of something to do with Wally; she still likes him, right? XD

EDIT: You sly fox... "exactly the way you want it to appear in the story", huh? Cutting corners, are we? xD Nah, I'm just kidding around.
Nope she wasn't~ I dunno if she still likes Wally lol.

I'm lazy... shh... xD

Oh, thank God, someone else finally posted here! I've been hovering around all day waiting! ... Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit. ^^;; But, after all our talking over the past week, I was starting to miss it after a day without.

I think Brendan and May would be greeeat at Lizzy and Darcy <3. They're both so stubborn and yet, they lurve each other. :3

As for Twilight... ugh. Creepy lol. Imagining Brendan thirsting for May's blood and watching her sleep every night (without her knowing...) >_>;

Nope she wasn't~ I dunno if she still likes Wally lol.

I'm lazy... shh... xD
Damn, now I wanna see it! >< Not sure where to get a good price, though... maybe I'll just settle for the book.

Man, I sure wish I could understand that reference. ;_;

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would hate that. >_< The idea of Brendan as a creepy vampiric stalker in an oppressively-controlling relationship with May makes my brain throw up.

Yes, and it shows. Ah, I see; it'd be funny if she still did. xD I remember all the humourous asides she made about him in her early stories.

I never would've guessed. XP

Marichi

I never really thought of Wally to be cunning but rather magnanimous... same goes for May I guess. Isn't it hard to pick on someone like that. Wouldn't you rather protect them instead? ^^;

Kanta said:

Kanta, that was brilliant. c: Luv, luv, luv the baby talk! They're absolutely adorable.

Hm... I'm not really sure how you would continue it. How about... Brendan, to his dismay, does end up playing as the son for once. It couldn't be that bad. After all, he could still turn the tables around.

---
"Mommy, I don't wanna to go to school. I don't fweel so gwed." Brendan lurched over while holding his stomach.

"Oh noz! My pwoor baby. Don't worry mommy will twake care of yew." May went over to Brendan's side and gave him a hug.

"Whad about me?" Wally ask worriedly.

"Don't worry Daddy. Mommy will twake care of me. Yew should go or yew'll be late fur work!" Brendan replied a little too happily.
---
Sorry, that's the best I can do for now...

I never really thought of Wally to be cunning but rather magnanimous... same goes for May I guess. Isn't it hard to pick on someone like that. Wouldn't you rather protect them instead? ^^;

Kanta, that was brilliant. c: Luv, luv, luv the baby talk! They're absolutely adorable.

Hm... I'm not really sure how you would continue it. How about... Brendan, to his dismay, does end up playing as the son for once. It couldn't be that bad. After all, he could still turn the tables around.

---
"Mommy, I don't wanna to go to school. I don't fweel so gwed." Brendan lurched over while holding his stomach.

"Oh noz! My pwoor baby. Don't worry mommy will twake care of yew." May went over to Brendan's side and gave him a hug.

"Don't worry Daddy. Mommy will twake care of me. Yew should go or yew'll be late fur work!" Brendan replied a little too happily.
---
I always thought the same way. ^^ I would certainly prefer to protect either of them; of course, I've always just had that kind of personality (even if I never pulled it off too well...). I'm sure others would agree, though.

I thought the same thing; it really is cute. ^^

"For now", you say? Well, then, I imagine your best at other times is even better, because that was actually quite good. =D I really like how Brendan managed to realise the good points of his situation; yes, he may be stuck playing the son, but now he gets to be with May! It's sheer brilliance!

Kanta-chan

---
XD What are you talking about Marichi-nee? That's funny! I love baby talk, and that's brilliant! Haha, Brendan must be happy at how things turned out. Poor Wally. *pats Wally's head*

It's amazing how cute and innocent young (VERY young) love is.... (and how cute little kids are :3)

Kana

kisses
Huh. I always thought Kyoto and I were the only ones here who liked it. Yay! XD I agree with your reasoning, too.

Okay, sure! I do love a good movie... though I hope I don't get any weird looks from the guy behind the counter when I go to rent it. ^^;; (oh, and no need to cough; no one likes that other thing)

Yes, it is, actually! Still fairly verbose, but to a much more tolerable level now. It actually works in the story's favour rather than against it. Keep going like that, and you should be set.

lol, it was one of the first shippings that I "discovered." And plus, as a seven-year-old watching Pokemon, I always wondered if they liked each other. lol. Must've been the Rudy episode~ 8D

Ughhh, all my friends like it. T__T They keep trying to force me to read it! Wasn't the movie bad enough?! I've heard the writing is terrible anyway...

Thanks, I'll try harder next time! :]

Kana - Nice little drabble :D Extermely detailed and gave me a very vivid picture.

Shankssss :)

@your drabble: I like the idea~ as Icy mentioned, some of the words (e.g. "caused" IMO) interrupted the flow of the piece. Just tweak it a little and it'll be gold :)

Ya, I've heard a lot of good things about it but I'm just sorta too lazy... that is on my to watch eventually list... along with My Fair Lady and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Ah, Twilight... It totally sucked after the first book but I was sucker and read them (not to mention bought them... T_T *is ashamed*) all T_T;;

Not junk, just excess hot sauce that still tastes good (spicy!) just sorta an overload (which ends up making you having a runny nose and tears)

but you hit the spot this time. Much better ^^

Totally worth it, believe me. It'd be better quality to actually rent the DVD, but I suppose you could watch it online? xD

You bought them all?! :O At least you've seen the light now?

Ooh yeah. Same with Chinese chili pepper "sauce." Mmmm. And thank you ^^

YESSOMEONEWHODOESN'TLIKETWILIGHT!

@drabble: Very flowery language. :) I like the emotions in it though.

No, Chairz. :D You're adopted.

lol, seems like the majority of us here don't (fortunately) xD

Thanks. I'll make it less flowery and keep the emotions next time :)

... WHAT?! How come no one ever told me this?! *goes into a corner and sobs*

Now, now, Sis; if you recall, Cherri and I were siblings first, which would probably make you the adopted one. XP

I'm pretty sure I prefer the white... but, then again, there are plenty of great pictures out there of him with black hair... oy, you're right, it is hard to decide. XD

Aha! True dat. You know I wuv you both though :)

I actually like him with black hair (in the official Emerald art, he has black sideburns). Soooo yeah. I mean, white hair is cool and all, and he could get teased about it (like Toshiro... I reme

I'm lazy... shh... xD

*hug* Yay, finally someone who shares my love! They're just so cute. Darcy's eyes are sooo pretty, especially matched with the scenery ^_^

Ughhhhhugh.

Gosh Kanta, making me spend all my time on that... jk :) You might want to edit all of them a little though, so that the voice all matches. Or else it'd end up sounding pretty awkward...

Oh, thank God, someone else finally posted here! I've been hovering around all day waiting! ... Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit. ^^;; But, after all our talking over the past week, I was starting to miss it after a day without.

Damn, now I wanna see it! >< Not sure where to get a good price, though... maybe I'll just settle for the book.

CC, calm down. xD

NO! You MUST get the movie too! It has the gorgeous scenery and the meadow scene! *shoves towards a DVD store*

- - -

Hoennshippy contribution of the day:

a drop of tear
(this is a strange phrase, it sounds like it's translated from Chinese... or Japanese I guess)

- - -

Her voice hadn't faltered when she had said good-bye. Her gaze hadn't wavered from his silhouette against the moon-washed sky, nor had she given anything but her full support to him as he walked away. He wanted her to be strong. She had promised to be strong for him. Strength meant no tears and no grief, only the eager anticipation of his return.

She refused to cry the amount that she wanted to, allowing a single tear to escape from a lake of a million others. After it was lost, she dammed the lake and reached for her pride, but to no avail as the real flood began.

I cannot cry.

He would be sorely disappointed in her.

- - -

Off the top of my head. Thoughts?

EDIT: This looks like such a downer with all of the fun little-kid stories. xD Love them~ Kanta and Marichi, you guys have a great sense of humor. ^_^

Last edited:
lol, it was one of the first shippings that I "discovered." And plus, as a seven-year-old watching Pokemon, I always wondered if they liked each other. lol. Must've been the Rudy episode~ 8D

Ughhh, all my friends like it. T__T They keep trying to force me to read it! Wasn't the movie bad enough?! I've heard the writing is terrible anyway...

Thanks, I'll try harder next time! :]

Totally worth it, believe me. It'd be better quality to actually rent the DVD, but I suppose you could watch it online? xD

lol, seems like the majority of us here don't (fortunately) xD

Thanks. I'll make it less flowery and keep the emotions next time :)

... WHAT?! How come no one ever told me this?! *goes into a corner and sobs*

Aha! True dat. You know I wuv you both though :)

I actually like him with black hair (in the official Emerald art, he has black sideburns). Soooo yeah. I mean, white hair is cool and all, and he could get teased about it (like Toshiro... I reme

Ughhhhhugh.

Gosh Kanta, making me spend all my time on that... jk :) You might want to edit all of them a little though, so that the voice all matches. Or else it'd end up sounding pretty awkward...

CC, calm down. xD

NO! You MUST get the movie too! It has the gorgeous scenery and the meadow scene! *shoves towards a DVD store*

Hoennshippy contribution of the day:

a drop of tear
(this is a strange phrase, it sounds like it's translated from Chinese... or Japanese I guess)

[drabble excised for space's sake]

Off the top of my head. Thoughts?

EDIT: This looks like such a downer with all of the fun little-kid stories. xD Love them~ Kanta and Marichi, you guys have a great sense of humor. ^_^
Oh, wow, really? That's pretty cool! ^^ Being a guy, it took me much longer to discover my sensitive side, so I didn't get into shipping until I was about 11 or 12; my first fave was Rocketshipping (yes, seriously. XD).

Bleagh. >_< Most of my school is crazy about it, although, mercifully, none of my friends are. According to my sources at TV Tropes, it is indeed quite awful.

No problem at all, Sis! :D Glad to help, as usual.

If it's online, I'm definitely springing for that; I have little to no disposable income. ^^;;

I'm certainly glad for that! XD

Sounds like a plan. ^^

Your sister likes to fib. [glares toward Jane] xDD

Aww, thanks. :)

The artists themselves can't seem to make up their minds about his hair colour; the Emerald art and some of the R/S art (like this pic) show him with black sideburns (which I, personally, interpreted as an artist's shortcut, since they're just little lines), but his ingame sprite doesn't seem to give him sideburns at all, and the pic I showed earlier in the thread clearly shows the white part extending past the "hat". It's all very confusing. @_@ As I said before, though, I prefer the white, mostly for those reasons you gave.

Tell me about it. >_<

That reminds me, I may need to resubmit with a better description (my ability to write well is rather impaired at the moment...). Yes, she probably should modify a bit, for the sake of not disrupting the pace and whatnot.

Sorry; it was just weird seeing the place so desolate. ^^;;

Oh, now I want it even more... !

Interesting! I'll try to work with it.

Nice work, considering it was spontaneous and all. ^^ You seem to have your purple-prose issue under control now. Yes, there was a bit of mood whiplash after all the cutesy stuff, but it was still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.