• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marichi

^^; You guys sure get along well together.
:/ Mm... I've always thought of CC-kun as male, never once female...
Sleeping habits is probably my favourite; people are incredibly weird when it comes to sleep. o_O You wouldn't think that having a mirror in the room is annoying, but someone I know can't stand mirrors.. we had to cover the gigantic mirror in the room with our clothes.
Oh, I've heard about that -the cover the mirrors part. Something about feng shui... Anyways, I heard from acquaintance that she always has the best sleep after covering the mirrors in her bedroom.

... Why'd you have to mess up my metaphor? XD

You're welcome~ Oh, but of course; I could never forget her. ^^ I give credit where it's due.

It's a good comparison; it constantly changes, like the two of them.

My, you certainly paint a vivid picture. ^^
lol It was a nice metaphor, but I don't think I got it. Both stopping at the local general store, and walking along the scenic country road leading there I find pleasant. xD

... thank you. c:

Haha, well... aren't we all like that at some point. That's probably why I could paint the picture so vividly. Another slice of life scenario~

May: *patpatpat* You were great out there!

Brendan: *blushblush* Thanks... You really think so?

May: Yeah, I mean, it was GREAT for a fluke! ^_^

Brendan: >_>;
oAo;; Ouch, poor Brendan. lol

Kana said:
So May's secretly a boy eh. xP It's easy to come up with odd practices for guys, but it has to be reaaally bizarre for girls. Like... crossdressing on her birthday or something. Or the first thing you said.
That might be a bit too bizarre. xDD I suppose there are still some weird things you could think of for a girl to do, like... uh, collect yaoi doujinshi or something? Though, I guess that's only weird to some people... unless, she also likes to imagine her own friends in such positions!

I'm actually not the first one I've seen. Though, I am the first I've seen that did not use it in relation to some particularly "moe" character they were fanboying over... so, yeah.
Nah, girls can get away with pretty much anything these days. It's the boys that always seem to walk the high tight rope.
Her own friends in such positions? That would be awkward. But if May is into collecting yaoi doujinshi and whatnot, then I guess it would have been expected. Geez, and here I thought May was the innocent one. D:

Not to worry. I've seen other guys use <3 like you just did with no relation to a certain fandom.

Sequoia

Chiiiiiiii said:

Oh, I've heard about that -the cover the mirrors part. Something about feng shui... Anyways, I heard from acquaintance that she always has the best sleep after covering the mirrors in her bedroom.

Nah, girls can get away with pretty much anything these days. It's the boys that always seem to walk the high tight rope.
Her own friends in such positions? That would be awkward. But if May is into collecting yaoi doujinshi and whatnot, then I guess it would have been expected. Geez, and here I thought May was the innocent one. D:\

:3 Sexy Cherri Cola!

Serious? o_O ... Hey, we can make May do that. Brendan has to cover all the mirrors before she lets him sleep~ 8DD (with what though? >D)

I RECKON! If you make May really tomboy-like, nobody will raise an eyebrow. Okay, they will, but Sapphire pretty much got people used to the idea of a non-girly May. :) Brendan, on the other hand.. must not lose his manly status. Oho~
Guilty pleasures. :'D (I do have the twisted mind..)

Kanta-chan

You guys are crazyyy. I am so lost in what you guys are talking about...

Challenges please Marichi-nee? :D *needs something to work on*

The "that's a BIG bird" trick. :D!

Smelly cheese? D:
Let's not discuss what happens in May's imagination. o_______o;

And if he sent Mummy a nice dried flower card every month, that would be even better. =P

:3 Sexy Cherri Cola!

Serious? o_O ... Hey, we can make May do that. Brendan has to cover all the mirrors before she lets him sleep~ 8DD (with what though? >D)

I RECKON! If you make May really tomboy-like, nobody will raise an eyebrow. Okay, they will, but Sapphire pretty much got people used to the idea of a non-girly May. :) Brendan, on the other hand.. must not lose his manly status. Oho~
Guilty pleasures. :'D (I do have the twisted mind..)
Cliche, yes, but it works. XD

Oh, no, I meant the "crossdressing on her birthday"-thing; the cheese I don't mind. ^^;;
Well, it's good to know I still have the power to make people feel uncomfortable like that. xP

That would be quite nice, yes. ^^ Because, after all...

That sounds better every time I hear (er, read) it. =D

It'd certainly be an amusing situation. xD Cover with what, you say? I'm not sure... hey, are you trying to get me to say "their clothes"?

Well, they can as long as people around them aren't too observant. Which, unfortunately, a lot of people these days aren't. ^^;; Sapphire has done quite a bit to help acclimate people to non-girly May, though. :) However, I'm pretty sure Brendan could maintain his status if he was discovered to have a girly habit or two; as long as he keeps kickin' arse and takin' names, no one'll question him! xDD
You must, because I'm not even sure if I wanna know what you're thinking about right now...

lol It was a nice metaphor, but I don't think I got it. Both stopping at the local general store, and walking along the scenic country road leading there I find pleasant. xD

... thank you. c:

Haha, well... aren't we all like that at some point. That's probably why I could paint the picture so vividly. Another slice of life scenario~

oAo;; Ouch, poor Brendan. lol

Her own friends in such positions? That would be awkward. But if May is into collecting yaoi doujinshi and whatnot, then I guess it would have been expected. Geez, and here I thought May was the innocent one. D:

Not to worry. I've seen other guys use <3 like you just did with no relation to a certain fandom.
Always room for one more! ^^
Now you, my friend, have the right idea.

I actually have something like that going on, but I never really thought of it in feng shui terms. ^^;; For me, it was just because I don't like how mirrors reflect the lights from outside.

Oh, thanks! c: No, it's not that you didn't get it; you just know how to see things from both sides. xD

You're very welcome. ^^

Quite true, quite true. Slice of life scenarios seem to be the easiest to make a vivid picture of, seeing as they reflect the world around us that we see every day.

Refer to my earlier comment for that. ^^
I blame TV Tropes for putting that thought in my mind. XD But yes, it would be rather awkward. I wonder how she'd try to explain it (the comics or her thoughts) to him? Whatever the case, I imagine hilarity would ensue. :D The fact that she's the "innocent" one actually kinda increases the comedy factor, doesn't it?

Ah, that's good! I feel liberated by that. <3

Kanta said:
You guys are crazyyy. I am so lost in what you guys are talking about...

Challenges please Marichi-nee? *needs something to work on*
You have a valid point on both counts. ^^;;

Oh, right, it has been a week, right?

Marichi

Eeeeh? You're already finished with the last batch?
Ok, ok, here's the next set.

16. diary exchange
17. learning to love you more
18. side effects and aftereffects
19. paper notes on the window
20. just this once

Edit: D: Man, do I really type that slow? xD

@ Seq: Seriously! xD I was going to say posters of prodigy Brendan, but that would just be creepy.

Last edited:
Eeeeh? You're already finished with the last batch?
Ok, ok, here's the next set.

16. diary exchange
17. learning to love you more
18. side effects and aftereffects
19. paper notes on the window
20. just this once

Edit: D: Man, do I really type that slow? xD

@ Seq: Seriously! xD I was going to say posters of prodigy Brendan, but that would just be creepy.
Well, I'm certainly not, but you all know how long I take. I'm pretty sure the others have answered most of the old ones by now, though.

I'm not worried; now, I just have that much more material to choose from!

Nah, I'm sure you don't; I'm the one who's taken up to two hours to reply, remember?

Really? Mildly creepy, certainly. Considering her wording, though, I can't help but wonder if the truth is even scarier. XD

Last edited:

Marichi

lol I haven't even answered the last batch either, but I'll take the time to deal with it now.

14. limits

May gingerly touched her bandanna where Steven had patted her head earlier. Reminiscing on words, she couldn't help but smile and blush at the thought. Brendan on the other hand, having witness the whole spectacle, felt an eye twitch coming along.

"You look stupid," Brendan blurted out to his childhood friend.

"Ehehe~ oh well~" May dreamily replied.

"That's it? No 'What are you talking about?' No 'Shut up, Brendan'?"

"Oh, Brendan~ You just wouldn't understand how a girl feels when a guy says she's cute," May answered with a sigh.

"So you'd fall for any guy that says you're cute?"

There was no mistake in his voice. The seriousness in his tone was able to snap May out of her fantasy world. She turned to face him properly only to see Brendan's eyes downcast away from her.

"If I called you cute," Brendan started, "would you fall for me too?"

15. telephone booth
Just before the prodigy Brendan was about to leave May in Littleroot, he instructs May to take a look at the first telephone booth she sees when she arrives at every town. Bemused at the odd request, May promises to do so.
Somewhere along the interior of the telephone booth, Brendan had scribbled a message for May.

==;;

Last edited:
lol I haven't even answered the last batch either, but I take the time to deal with it now.

14. limits

May gingerly touched her bandanna where Steven had patted her head earlier. Reminiscing on words, she couldn't help but smile and blush at the thought. Brendan on the other hand, having witness the whole spectacle, felt an eye twitch coming along.

"You look stupid," Brendan blurted out to his childhood friend.

"Ehehe~ oh well~" May dreamily replied.

"That's it? No 'What are you talking about?' No 'Shut up, Brendan'?"

"Oh, Brendan~ You just wouldn't understand how a girl feels when a guy says she's cute," May answered with a sigh.

"So you'd fall for any guy that says you're cute?"

There was no mistake in his voice. The seriousness in his tone was able to snap May out of her fantasy world. She turned to face him properly only to see Brendan's eyes downcast away from her.

"If I called you cute," Brendan started, "would you fall for me too?"

15. telephone booth
Just before the prodigy Brendan was about to leave May in Littleroot, he instructs May to take a look at the first telephone booth she sees when she arrives at every town. Bemused at the odd request, May promises to do so.
Somewhere along the interior of the telephone booth, Brendan had scribbled a message for May.

==;;
Well, the creative process does take time, after all. xD

I really like that first one. ^^ There's just this... something about their dialogue that strikes me as unusually deep, in spite of how simple it sounds. Of course, I expected no less from you.

The second, despite apparently being just an idea/guideline rather than an actual drabble, is also rather nice. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea as to what that message was...

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Marichi
15. telephone booth

Originally posted by Summer Sturgeon
I'm pretty sure I have a good idea as to what that message was...

*Begins scribbling on a piece of paper*

Brendan Was Here
May is a Loser!

?? This is now stuck in my head, and is so going into my sig

i'm not very creative, sorry guys.

Number 16 reminds me of a really old drabble I did back in the first thread where Brendan had an argument with his conscience about looking into May's journal.

anyways..... I'll stop bothering you guys

Brendan Was Here
May is a Loser!

Number 16 reminds me of a really old drabble I did back in the first thread where Brendan had an argument with his conscience about looking into May's journal.

That's actually pretty funny! Not to mention it brings back fond memories of when the TV show was actually good.

Don't worry too much about the creativity thing; no one here can produce amazing work every minute. Hell, it took me weeks of planning to throw together one little drabble! Just do what you can.

Huh... sound interesting. I wish I remembered it... but, considering it was from the old thread, it must have been a very long time ago, and my memory's not the best.

"Bothering"? Where'd you get that idea? We enjoy any company, any time.

Marichi

Brendan Was Here
May is a Loser!

First off, stop this self belittling nonsense! This thread is a home to all hoennshippers, and you're always more than welcome here. You would never be a bother to us.

LOL Not what I was expecting, but that message could very well have been left behind for May to read. xD

I left the old thread pretty early, so I probably never got to see your drabble. But it sounds interesting, and I'd love to read it. :3

Well, the creative process does take time, after all. xD

I really like that first one. ^^ There's just this... something about their dialogue that strikes me as unusually deep, in spite of how simple it sounds. Of course, I expected no less from you.

The second, despite apparently being just an idea/guideline rather than an actual drabble, is also rather nice. I'm pretty sure I have a good idea as to what that message was...
I can't disagree with you on that. x3

Is that so? Thank you. c:

lol Thanks. It's pretty straight forward, isn't it?

Dark Sentry

Kenta gud trainer
Hall Breezer : Great lil drabbb. Reminds me of spending weeks trying to catch that damn Feebas. Didn't ol B Boy have one in HLBMA? It's been too long since I have read it thoroughly.

Kanabanana - Well tbh, I was in a hurry to get to school. I didn't want it to end right there, but if you bear with I shall get around to the add-on. And my grammar skills are not that bad, I shouldn't have hurried. :(]

First off, I am really thinking about giving this story it's own thread, it's becoming a one shot, but for the time being, I'll post it hear in sections to get it checked and maybe get some ideas, of course accrediting the idea person.
DRabble Dabble~!@%~!@#

-----
The waitress walked behind the counter, and began to crack a few eggs to prepare the three skippers their meal. Joe began listening to his iPod again, tuning out of the world for a short while. He looked up noticing it was only 8:40, but the sky had turned into a bleak gray tint, and in the distance he could see some distant lightning, but it was a good 20 miles off. May had been organizing her purse, separating her packs of gum from containers of lipstick and other facial docter-ups. Brendan was lost in a book he was reading, Deliver Us From Evil.

To the right, was an old jukebox. The usual for a Waffle House. May was hurrying up with her tidying and started to search for a few quarter dollars. Brendan noticed her picking out dimes and nickles, and spoke up, asking her what she was in search of.

"Hey May, you loose something?"

"No..No I just wanted to find a few quarters and listen to a little music from the jukebox."

"Well, hey I have a few, why don't we go over there and pick some songs out. I got four, two songs each sounds fair right?"

"Yes! I'll be so grateful, let's go!" she dashed over to the machine, fifty cents in hand. Brendan slowly rose from the chair and proceeded to the jukebox, grinning as May pressed her face upon the glass covering the track list. She looks like a little child he thought to himself.

Joe was back at the table, eying the beverages the country waitress had brought. A coke, a coffee, and a water. He got right down to the caffine brew, he needed a good taste in his mouth. He looked towards the right, seeing the two friends browsing a music menu. Joe debated on rather to call them to the table, or let them have a little fun. He felt around his pocket, and his finger tips came across a single quarter. He knew what song to pick before they departed.

"Let's see... I like Maniac... who's that one by, Brendan?" spoke the brunette lassie.

"Umm... Michael Sembello.... You like 80's music?"

"I like all music! Should I pick that one?"

"It's a little early for a dance mix, but if you want to I don't see why not."

She dialed the number for the track, and pressed enter. Brendan felt so embarrassed, even though the restaurant was a desolate wasteland at the moment. She next choose Strawberry Wine. The white-haired kid felt like dying. Joe was grinning ear to ear at his homie, who was suffering from a strong wave of corniness. At least he could choose a couple of songs to redeem himself. Brendan saw quite a few songs of his taste. Young Lust, a song from one of the most well-known artists, Pink Floyd. Next he selected Jeremy, a hit from the album Ten, preformed by Pearl Jam. Sadly, May didn't see him take his pick, she had returned to the table to enjoy her water, and the breakfast was laying out. The oatmeal that he had ordered resembled mush. Joe was chewing on a piece of the omelet, and salvaging its flavor.
"Hey, why'd you walk off May?" he asked sheepishly

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you had to pick a few. I still get to hear them though."
Awkwardness fell between the two, but Brendan spoke up to say, "It's ok, only took me a second."

Joe took a bite of bacon and went to the jukebox, selected a quick song, and came back to the table grinning.

While they waited to get their money's worth of music, Brendan forced himself to eat the bowl of mush, it had no flavor and was almost like a slime in his mouth. He knew he would barf it up later. May was laughing at his grimaced face, and patting his back, mimicing the country waitress. "You gonna be ok, hun?" she giggled and rubbed his back. Brendan was rather enjoying the massage. Five more spoonfuls to go, and no coke to wash it down.

We're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I... echoed over the Waffle House sound system. Joe lost it as May and Brendan realized they had just been rick rolled. They both began to laugh at Joe, who's face was apple-red, and tears poured from his eyes. The waitress eyed them all, feeling a bit of uneasiness within herself. She startled herself when Joe grabbed the ticket, and went to the register to pay it. Oddly enough, he didn't flirt, grabbed his change, and made his way to the door. They all bidded her a good day, and jumped into Brendan's truck.

"Thanks Joe for paying for the meal." said Brendan, as he unlocked the doors with his remote.

"Not a prob at all, was glad to make amends for my sneak attack." He replied as he climbed into the backseat.

Once Joe was in, Brendan helped May get into her seat, and was returned with a smiling gesture as he shut the door. Brendan got into his seat, pulled down the steering wheel, and backed up. "To the mall we shall go!" he proclaimed. Before they knew it, they were back on the open road.

The familiar sound of roaring tires filled the cab as Brendan, May and Joe rode towards the Grande Mall. It had just opened a few weeks back, with a beautiful artistic touch, breath-taking scenery, a botanical garden, and many outlets.

-----
I used iTunes, had to search 10 minutes to find out what they ordered for drinks XD Im so forgetful.

Mariachi - I just got to reading your little piece of writing, and frankly I had to smile a little. 'Twas gud.

Marichi-nee said:
First off, stop this self belittling nonsense! This thread is a home to all hoennshippers, and you're always more than welcome here. You would never be a bother to us.

I can't disagree with you on that. x3

Is that so? Thank you. c:

lol Thanks. It's pretty straight forward, isn't it?
That's what I told him! Any and all supporters are welcome here. Granted, we do sometimes come off as something of an exclusive community at times, what with our long history together and the various in-jokes it's spawned, but we really do enjoy new company, right?

Glad to see we're on the same page with that. ^^

You're very welcome, as per usual.

It is, yes, but it works! xD

DS said:
Hall Breezer : Great lil drabbb. Reminds me of spending weeks trying to catch that damn Feebas. Didn't ol B Boy have one in HLBMA? It's been too long since I have read it thoroughly.

Kanabanana - Well tbh, I was in a hurry to get to school. I didn't want it to end right there, but if you bear with I shall get around to the add-on. And my grammar skills are not that bad, I shouldn't have hurried. ]

First off, I am really thinking about giving this story it's own thread, it's becoming a one shot, but for the time being, I'll post it hear in sections to get it checked and maybe get some ideas, of course accrediting the idea person.
DRabble Dabble~!@%~!@#
Did he? I know he had some kind of water Pokemon other than Muddy... was it a Lanturn? Honestly, I'm a actually a little scared to try reading through again, considering it's been a very long time since I last did, and there's probably a huge pile of chapters to catch up one. xDD

Eh, we all end up turning in a rushed piece of work at some point. Don't let it bother you. I assure you, the quality of your writing is still quite good.

Speaking of which, I enjoyed this piece, too. There's just something delightfully novel about the whole "Brendan and May on the road together" theme. And as for for giving it its own thread, feel free! It should actually help preserve the sense of continuity, since all the "chapters" will be in the same place.

Marichi

Mariachi - I just got to reading your little piece of writing, and frankly I had to smile a little. 'Twas gud.
That was sweet little chapter. It's getting better, DS. Hm... yes, it's own thread would probably be a good move.

Aw, thanks. :)

That's what I told him! Any and all supporters are welcome here. Granted, we do sometimes come off as something of an exclusive community at times, what with our long history together and the various in-jokes it's spawned, but we really do enjoy new company, right?

You're very welcome, as per usual.
It is, yes, but it works! xD
Are we that intimidating? You're right; it's always nice to have new company.*sigh* I remember H3RO from the old thread, and this just doesn't sound like him at all. :/

Ahaha, I guess by now my drabbles have become quite predictable. ^^;

So back on topic... er, I guess it's deviated away from the poll and now about... Brendan's effeminate and May's boyish traits?

I still find Brendan's love for flowers quite nice. He could be well versed in the language of flowers and be more romantic that way. x3
Sewing, huh? lol He could make plushies and a dress for May. :D OH, what if Brendan knits?! xD Ah... somehow intricate beaded trinkets doesn't seem on par to knitting... =3=;; ...but beads so pretty and sparkly in the light...

May can... build a... ionno model metagross? ^^;

Are we that intimidating? You're right; it's always nice to have new company.*sigh* I remember H3RO from the old thread, and this just doesn't sound like him at all. :/

Ahaha, I guess by now my drabbles have become quite predictable. ^^;

So back on topic... er, I guess it's deviated away from the poll and now about... Brendan's effeminate and May's boyish traits?

I still find Brendan's love for flowers quite nice. He could be well versed in the language of flowers and be more romantic that way. x3
Sewing, huh? lol He could make plushies and a dress for May. :D OH, what if Brendan knits?! xD Ah... somehow intricate beaded trinkets doesn't seem on par to knitting... =3=;; ...but beads so pretty and sparkly in the light...

May can... build a... ionno model metagross? ^^;
Maybe not that intimidating... but perhaps just a little? ^^;; You're right, though, we do enjoy newcomers. I'm afraid my memories of him are rather vague; I can't really make a comparison. :/

No, no, not at all! "Simple" does not necessarily translate to "predictable". ^^

It seems like we all expressed our opinions on the poll, so no loss there. Our new "topic", as it were, seems rather overly-specific, but we seem to be having fun with it, nonetheless.

Yes, the flower thing is definitely growing on me (no pun intended. xD). I can see how it could lend him a very sophisticated and romantic air. ^^
Ah, I was hoping someone would comment on the possibility of sewing! As you can probably tell, I came up with that as a direct reference/tribute to Ruby. And, as you pointed out, it also offers a variety of nice things he could make for May. :D Knitting, you say? Yeah, I think I could see that! Whoa, apparently, someone loves her beads! XD

Uh... I'm not too sure on that one. ^^; What kinds of things could a girl do that would be considered jarringly masculine... ?

Marichi

Maybe not that intimidating... but perhaps just a little? ^^;; You're right, though, we do enjoy newcomers. I'm afraid my memories of him are rather vague; I can't really make a comparison. :/

It seems like we all expressed our opinions on the poll, so no loss there. Our new "topic", as it were, seems rather overly-specific, but we seem to be having fun with it, nonetheless.

Yes, the flower thing is definitely growing on me (no pun intended. xD). I can see how it could lend him a very sophisticated and romantic air. ^^
Ah, I was hoping someone would comment on the possibility of sewing! As you can probably tell, I came up with that as a direct reference/tribute to Ruby. And, as you pointed out, it also offers a variety of nice things he could make for May. :D Knitting, you say? Yeah, I think I could see that! Whoa, apparently, someone loves her beads! XD

Uh... I'm not too sure on that one. ^^; What kinds of things could a girl do that would be considered jarringly masculine... ?
Ah, I'm just bit...worried I guess...*sigh* I'll try not to brood over it. =3=;;

Oh, does this call for a new topic then?

Hey, Brendan could knit one of those really long scarfs and share it with May during those cold winter outings. Keeping close for comfort~ x3
Mm, but they're so small and delicate~ Even if they're hand crafted and bound together in a form of a ring, the owner would still have to be gentle with it. When someone has put so much time and love into something handmade like that, it's hard not to appreciate it. That's what makes it so precious. c:

Er... I was trying to keep it in the pokemon realm, but I guess model airplanes, ships, gundam(?) would work too. It seemed like a boyish thing to do... or were you thinking of sports like wrestling or boxing? *lightbulb* Now there's an idea...

Last edited:
Ah, I'm just bit...worried I guess...*sigh* I'll try not to brood over it. =3=;;

Oh, does this call for a new topic then?

Hey, Brendan could knit one of those really long scarfs and share it with May during those cold winter outings. Keeping close for comfort~ x3
Mm, but they're so small and delicate~ Even if they're hand crafted and bound together in a form of a ring, the owner would still have to be gentle with it. When someone has put so much time and love into something handmade like that, it's hard not to appreciate it. That's what makes it so precious. c:

Er... I was trying to keep it in the pokemon realm, but I guess model airplanes, ships, gundam(?) would work too. It seemed like a boyish thing to do... or were you thinking of sports like wrestling or boxing? *lightbulb* Now there's an idea...
You seem awfully worried about it... but, if you say it's okay, that's fine. I won't pry.

I suppose it does! Er... any ideas? ^^;;

I think I've actually seen a lot of fan art of that particular idea. And, as you can imagine, it was all quite cute. ^^
Wow... I'm really starting to see why you're so enamoured with the idea. I know I would love getting a gift from someone with that much effort put into it. x3

Oh, no, I didn't mean that idea in particular. I was just trying to weigh the viability of model-building in general. Now that I've thought it over, I think it might actually work! Though it'd still be kinda odd... xD No, I wasn't exactly thinking of wrestling or boxing or anything like that... but I do appreciate the intrigue of such an idea. =D Or, if not that, how about one of those "extreme" sports, like skydiving or something?

I shall answer the challenges later... *so brain dead*

But I'll put up something fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sEsRec0Mh0

Watch from 1:14. xDD It's so cute.
Ugh, you and me both. ><;;

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Quite cute, too. ^^ Man, the Japanese sure are willing to put in lots of effort with this stuff; so far, the only detailed Pokemon fan animations I've seen were from them. Odd... at any rate, good find!

Marichi

You seem awfully worried about it... but, if you say it's okay, that's fine. I won't pry.

I suppose it does! Er... any ideas? ^^;;

I think I've actually seen a lot of fan art of that particular idea. And, as you can imagine, it was all quite cute. ^^
Wow... I'm really starting to see why you're so enamoured with the idea. I know I would love getting a gift from someone with that much effort put into it. x3

Oh, no, I didn't mean that idea in particular. I was just trying to weigh the viability of model-building in general. Now that I've thought it over, I think it might actually work! Though it'd still be kinda odd... xD No, I wasn't exactly thinking of wrestling or boxing or anything like that... but I do appreciate the intrigue of such an idea. =D Or, if not that, how about one of those "extreme" sports, like skydiving or something?
lol I may just be a busybody that worries over nothing, but thank you, SunShine. xD

Hm... how about... if May were to lose all her memories of Brendan, what would Brendan have to do to get her memories back?

I can't remember if I've seen any of those fan arts, but I'll take your word for it. x3Isn't it? I'd love to get a gift made with that much love too.

lol Skydiving, yeah, I can see that. I can't think of any other extreme male-dominated sport May would do... :/
I shall answer the challenges later... *so brain dead*

But I'll put up something fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sEsRec0Mh0

Watch from 1:14. xDD It's so cute.
Ugh, you and me both. ><;;

Wow, that's pretty impressive! Quite cute, too. ^^ Man, the Japanese sure are willing to put in lots of effort with this stuff; so far, the only detailed Pokemon fan animations I've seen were from them. Odd... at any rate, good find!
Ah... me three, I can't think of anything either. Sorry guys, seems like this week's batch of themes weren't that great again. X_x

That was really nice. I have to agree with CC-kun, I haven't seen anyone but the Japanese make a detailed Pokemon fan animation like that. So much work, but it all worked out so beautifully~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.