• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I may just be a busybody that worries over nothing, but thank you, SunShine. xD

Hm... how about... if May were to lose all her memories of Brendan, what would Brendan have to do to get her memories back?

I can't remember if I've seen any of those fan arts, but I'll take your word for it. x3Isn't it? I'd love to get a gift made with that much love too.

lol Skydiving, yeah, I can see that. I can't think of any other extreme male-dominated sport May would do... :/

Ah... me three, I can't think of anything either. Sorry guys, seems like this week's batch of themes weren't that great again. X_x

That was really nice. I have to agree with CC-kun, I haven't seen anyone but the Japanese make a detailed Pokemon fan animation like that. So much work, but it all worked out so beautifully~ <3
Nonsense! Nothing wrong with being concerned about friends. And, you're quite welcome. ^^
[giggle] "SunShine"...

Oh, that's interesting! Maybe he could... try to jog her memory by appealing to her senses! Like, for example, he could try and get her to recall a familiar sound or smell from a day when they did something together. How's that sound? That's usually how it works in most fiction I've seen/read.

Honestly, I don't quite remember where or when I did, just that I saw them. My memory's weird like that. xD Definitely! I'd bet anyone would.

She might have to borrow one of Brendan or Wally's fliers for it, assuming a plane's not available. xDD Me, neither... but, at least we have a new topic! No more need to worry about it.

Oh, no, it's not that! We just haven't gotten that "spark" we need to write just yet, that's all. Your themes are fine, trust me.

Right! That's some real dedication right there, hm? ^^ This one was pretty great, although it's rather tough to top that one that completely re-does the 2nd opening of Naruto Shippuden with Pokemon characters. Of course, that's neither here nor there. xD

Marichi

Oh, that's interesting! Maybe he could... try to jog her memory by appealing to her senses! Like, for example, he could try and get her to recall a familiar sound or smell from a day when they did something together. How's that sound? That's usually how it works in most fiction I've seen/read.

Oh, no, it's not that! We just haven't gotten that "spark" we need to write just yet, that's all. Your themes are fine, trust me.

Right! That's some real dedication right there, hm? ^^ This one was pretty great, although it's rather tough to top that one that completely re-does the 2nd opening of Naruto Shippuden with Pokemon characters. Of course, that's neither here nor there. xD
If it's smells... oh darn, too bad it wasn't the other way around. I was just thinking of Seq's idea: May's stinky cheese. xD

Understood. Well, we've still got a week or two to think about it before the next batch rolls in.

Tell me about it. Working with flash or any other computer animation program is beyond me. I wonder how long it took that animator to do that provided that he or she was working independently without a team. Even with traditional animation, around 800 drawings to make a four minute film, it's mind boggling.
Really? There was a redo of a Naruto Shippuden opening with Pokemon characters? I don't think I've seen that one yet either.

Sequoia

Chiiiiiii said:
If it's smells... oh darn, too bad it wasn't the other way around. I was just thinking of Seq's idea: May's stinky cheese. xD

Understood. Well, we've still got a week or two to think about it before the next batch rolls in.

Tell me about it. Working with flash or any other computer animation program is beyond me. I wonder how long it took that animator to do that provided that he or she was working independently without a team. Even with traditional animation, around 800 drawings to make a four minute film, it's mind boggling.

:'D SHTINKEH CHEEEEESE! Blue vein, romano, parmesan, camembert, viex boulogne, cheddar, eposisses de bourgogne, etc~

CCTV said:
She might have to borrow one of Brendan or Wally's fliers for it, assuming a plane's not available. xDD Me, neither... but, at least we have a new topic! No more need to worry about it.

O: New topic is what would poor Brendan do if May forgot all about him, right?
Sit in a corner and cry.
Perhaps grow some more flowers and press them for her. :) Or buy her lots of stinky cheese and Eclipse.

I don't have any INSPIRATION.BUGGs to draw either. D: I have an urge to eat instant noodles though.

Link me. <3

Kantaloupe said:
But I'll put up something fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sEsRec0Mh0

Watch from 1:14. xDD It's so cute.

:B -actually understood a bit- -incredibly proud-

I like. :D

:'D SHTINKEH CHEEEEESE! Blue vein, romano, parmesan, camembert, viex boulogne, cheddar, eposisses de bourgogne, etc~

O: New topic is what would poor Brendan do if May forgot all about him, right?
Sit in a corner and cry.
Perhaps grow some more flowers and press them for her. :) Or buy her lots of stinky cheese and Eclipse.

I don't have any INSPIRATION.BUGGs to draw either. D: I have an urge to eat instant noodles though.

Link me. <3

:B -actually understood a bit- -incredibly proud-

I like. :D
Hm.... makes me want some cheese right now. xD

Yes!
No...
That'd probably work. ^^ And, if not, the cheese probably would; I imagine that would jog anyone's memory. XD Eclipse?

Well, that kinda sucks; no one is inspired! D: That's... something?

Voila. ^^

Hmph... lucky. [isn't starting Japanese till college]

Me, too!

Sequoia

Checkered Cheese said:
Hm.... makes me want some cheese right now. xD

That'd probably work. ^^ And, if not, the cheese probably would; I imagine that would jog anyone's memory. XD Eclipse?

Well, that kinda sucks; no one is inspired! D: That's... something?

Voila. ^^

Hmph... lucky. [isn't starting Japanese till college]

I RECKON! :D I'm hungry too.

Eclipse. :) Paired with stinky cheese, it's a perfect present!

=D Person who made that is awesome. I love love love the battle-ish bit. Also May has a really big chest.

I stopped learning 2 years ago. :3 My knowledge has deteriorated.

Well, I drew a picture. 8D Let's pretend mouse drawings aren't horrible and I don't suck at colouring without the pen tool~

[IMG200]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4672/stinkeh.th.jpg[/IMG200]

Also I have completely forgotten what Brendan's clothes look like rofl. Don't laugh.

Last edited:
I RECKON! :D I'm hungry too.

Eclipse. :) Paired with stinky cheese, it's a perfect present!

=D Person who made that is awesome. I love love love the battle-ish bit. Also May has a really big chest.

I stopped learning 2 years ago. :3 My knowledge has deteriorated.

Well, I drew a picture. 8D Let's pretend mouse drawings aren't horrible and I don't suck at colouring without the pen tool~

[picture here]

Also I have completely forgotten what Brendan's clothes look like rofl. Don't laugh.
Yay! =D Now, then, if only I could find some... and convert it into data somehow.

Ah, I see... yes, it'd be perfect! As for why, I imagine that speaks for itself. XD

Yeah, I know! I liked that part, too. ^^ Bigger, anyway; they weren't exactly small to begin with. Of course, in the interest of on-topicness, I imagine Brendan would find that particular detail just lovely. [shot]

Huh... did not know that. Hey, maybe in a year's time or so, I'll know more! xP

Hey, it's not that bad! At least they look recognisably like human beings, unlike in the few sorry excuses for drawings I've made. XD Granted, it's no masterpiece, but it's not as bad as you make it sound. ^^

Believe it or not, you actually got just about every detail perfect. o_O

Sequoia

Choo-Choo Train said:
Yay! =D Now, then, if only I could find some... and convert it into data somehow.

Ah, I see... yes, it'd be perfect! As for why, I imagine that speaks for itself. XD

Yeah, I know! I liked that part, too. ^^ Bigger, anyway; they weren't exactly small to begin with. Of course, in the interest of on-topicness, I imagine Brendan would find that particular detail just lovely. [shot]

Huh... did not know that. Hey, maybe in a year's time or so, I'll know more! xP

Hey, it's not that bad! At least they look recognisably like human beings, unlike in the few sorry excuses for drawings I've made. XD Granted, it's no masterpiece, but it's not as bad as you make it sound. ^^

Believe it or not, you actually got just about every detail perfect. o_O

You know, I know altogether too many types of stinky cheese. =v= I should be worried.

I'm sure Brendan wouldn't mind kissing May after she's had stinky cheese. :'D

Ah, the hormones strike again.. -pats Brendan's hair-

Shush, you. ): Can't split my mind to accomodate another language when I have issues with English. (My Canto is impeccable though. :B)

Thank you~ If my tablet pen didn't die, I'd redraw it properly. ;n;
Holy.. really? I just guessed half the things.. O_O

Last edited:
You know, I know altogether too many types of stinky cheese. =v= I should be worried.

Shush, you. ): Can't split my mind to accommodate another language when I have issues with English. (My Canto is impeccable though. :B)

Eh, don't let it concern you. I'm something of a cheese connoisseur, myself. ^^ I'm just rather forgetful when it comes to names. xD

Of course not! Loving someone means making sacrifices, even if they happen to be of the smelly variety. xDD

Yep; ingenious as he is, he can still fall victim to those most human of desires. I feel your pain, Brendan! [pats, too]

You clearly can't, considering you misspelled "accommodate" in that very sentence. =P But, then again, English can be tough at times...
I do envy your Chinese mastery, though; I don't speak a word of my native language (Tagalog)... ><;;

No problem at all, Sis. ^^ Take your time; it's still pretty good as is.
Yes, really! o_o I'm almost as amazed as you are.

Marichi

Eh, don't let it concern you. I'm something of a cheese connoisseur, myself. ^^ I'm just rather forgetful when it comes to names. xD
As CC said, don't worry about it. For whatever reason, it must be important to you, and that's why you remember it. c:

Seq said:
lol Never know, maybe he likes May's cheesy breath.

Seq said:
CC said:
Yep; ingenious as he is, he can still fall victim to those most human of desires. I feel your pain, Brendan! [pats, too]
==;; lol Poor May... [pats May's head] I think I can understand...

Seq said:

No problem at all, Sis. ^^ Take your time; it's still pretty good as is.
Yes, really! o_o I'm almost as amazed as you are.
He's right, you know. For someone who's forgotten what Brendan's clothes look like, your memory's pretty bang on, Seq. I don't think it looks bad too. There's some merit in it and it's cute.

I do envy your Chinese mastery, though; I don't speak a word of my native language (Tagalog)... ><;;
You're not alone. I can't speak or read my ancestral language (Tagalog).

Kana

kisses

Tsk tsk, C Boy... at least your English is beyond stellar. :p

@SeqSeq: Heyyy, why does everyone speak Cantonese? >_> I understand it, but I can't speak it. I can only speak Mandarin. I think Kam's the only one with me on this?

And I'm way too lazy to reply to all the posts. xD; I'll try to think of something for the challenges though... later... x__x *brain dead*

Cheese connoisseur eh? I'm a tea connoisseur c: And honey <3 I think Brendan should be a tea person, and May should be a... Starbucks person. xD; I can imagine Ruby as a health nut... maybe not Brendan though ^^;

Tsk tsk, C Boy... at least your English is beyond stellar. :p

@SeqSeq: Heyyy, why does everyone speak Cantonese? >_> I understand it, but I can't speak it. I can only speak Mandarin. I think Kam's the only one with me on this?

And I'm way too lazy to reply to all the posts. xD; I'll try to think of something for the challenges though... later... x__x *brain dead*

Cheese connoisseur eh? I'm a tea connoisseur c: And honey <3 I think Brendan should be a tea person, and May should be a... Starbucks person. xD; I can imagine Ruby as a health nut... maybe not Brendan though ^^;
Perhaps you're right... at least I've got that going for me!
Oh, and lol at my new nickname; I come right after Brendan in the alphabet! xD

Don't look at me; I wouldn't know. ^^;;

Again, can't blame you there. xD Yes, by all means, do it! Any semblance of topic we had has begun degenerating into nothing! =O

Actually, I rather like tea, myself. And honey. And tea with honey! xD Tea does actually seem to fit Brendan pretty well... as does coffee for May. Perhaps it has to do with her lively, vivacious demeanour?
Ruby, I can definitely see as a health nut type. As for Brendan, though, imagine he'd do it "just because", rather than conscientiously aiming to be healthy. That's just me, though...

As CC said, don't worry about it. For whatever reason, it must be important to you, and that's why you remember it. c:

lol Never know, maybe he likes May's cheesy breath.

==;; lol Poor May... [pats May's head] I think I can understand...

He's right, you know. For someone who's forgotten what Brendan's clothes look like, your memory's pretty bang on, Seq. I don't think it looks bad too. There's some merit in it and it's cute.

You're not alone. I can't speak or read my ancestral language (Tagalog).
Well-said. ^^

That raises some... interesting implications. xDD

lol, good to know she's got someone to help her with that. XD

I know, right? She's more talented than she gives herself credit for. And, as for the drawing, I found it quite cute, too. ^^

You, too? Oh, right, I think I remember you mentioning that you were also Filipino some time back. At any rate, it's good to know I'm not alone!

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Hello

I know I never really posted here, but I am a Hoennshipper. It was the first May ship I ever supported. I evertually supported other May ships, but I never forgot this one. I thought they went great together. I mean when I first saw the episode True Blue Swablu I thought the dialogue was about Brendan. Then of course there's the games. And the manga speaks for itself (even though that's Franticshipping).

And I'm in a Hoennshippy mood after finding these.

[IMG139]http://i40.*******.com/2e1ssk6.jpg[/IMG139]

[IMG139]http://i41.*******.com/dptn46.png[/IMG139]

Hello

I know I never really posted here, but I am a Hoennshipper. It was the first May ship I ever supported. I evertually supported other May ships, but I never forgot this one. I thought they went great together. I mean when I first saw the episode True Blue Swablu I thought the dialogue was about Brendan. Then of course there's the games. And the manga speaks for itself (even though that's Franticshipping).

And I'm in a Hoennshippy mood after finding these.

[pics go here]
Oh, I see... well, hello there, friend! Always nice to have new company here in our cozy little thread. ^^

And, I'm glad to hear of your support! I get the feeling you'll feel right at home here. Incidentally, do you have any idea as to a Hoennshipping-related topic we could discuss? Because we could sorta use one... ^^;;

Oh, yeah, I remember those! Rather old, but quite cute nonetheless. Unfortunately, that same artist apparently later lost interest in Hoennshipping and stopped drawing it... (at least that's the idea I got, since most of his/her/its later work was Contestshipping)

Sequoia

@Marichi: We really should pat May's head to be fair, shouldn't we? :3 -pats May's head-
@C-boy: >__> <___< I ken speeeel! I relli keeeen!
Just because May is smelly doesn't stop her from being awesome, right? :'D So she can love her stinky cheese and Brendan can love stinky May. (And the stinky cheese can love Brendan.)
Don't be jealous. :) If you put me in Chinese school I'd be somewhere around.. say, preschool level?
Teppo's CS stuff is pretty cute. :3 I actually had a CS fansite for a while. Then I got bored of CS and closed it down.
@Chairz: I can speak Mando too! If you don't count the horrible accent. XD
I like tea too. :3 Especially pearl milk tea.
May can like.. honey milk tea with rainbow jelly (because she's sweet)~ And a manly coffee milk tea with pearls for Brendan. (it's not all that manly, actually~)
You know, if Ruby is the health nut, and Brendan isn't.. that means Brendan will get fat by the time he's in his 40s. XD
@Yoshi: Ahhhh, Teppo fanart. <3 We used to spam fanart.. until we realised we used up all the fanart sites and didn't have anymore to flaunt. ):

404 ERROR TOPIC NOT FOUND: CHECK BRAIN SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE WRITER'S(ARTISTS'S) BLOCK IS NOT ON.
That said.. I thought the tea question was nice. :3 Hint-hint, Chiiiiiiiii.

@Marichi: We really should pat May's head to be fair, shouldn't we? :3 -pats May's head-
@C-boy: >__> <___< I ken speeeel! I relli keeeen!
Just because May is smelly doesn't stop her from being awesome, right? :'D So she can love her stinky cheese and Brendan can love stinky May. (And the stinky cheese can love Brendan.)
Don't be jealous. :) If you put me in Chinese school I'd be somewhere around.. say, preschool level?
Teppo's CS stuff is pretty cute. :3 I actually had a CS fansite for a while. Then I got bored of CS and closed it down.
@Chairz: I can speak Mando too! If you don't count the horrible accent. XD
I like tea too. :3 Especially pearl milk tea.
May can like.. honey milk tea with rainbow jelly (because she's sweet)~ And a manly coffee milk tea with pearls for Brendan. (it's not all that manly, actually~)
You know, if Ruby is the health nut, and Brendan isn't.. that means Brendan will get fat by the time he's in his 40s. XD
@Yoshi: Ahhhh, Teppo fanart. <3 We used to spam fanart.. until we realised we used up all the fanart sites and didn't have anymore to flaunt. ):

404 ERROR TOPIC NOT FOUND: CHECK BRAIN SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE WRITER'S(ARTISTS'S) BLOCK IS NOT ON.
That said.. I thought the tea question was nice. :3 Hint-hint, Chiiiiiiiii.
Yeah! After all the patting we've given Brendan, I'm sure she feels left out. ^^ [pats May]

... I don't even think I need to touch this one. XP

Nope, not one bit! In fact, I bet he'd think it makes her "unique"! =D They can all love the... stinkiness... together! [man, that sounds awkward when I put it that way. xD]

Oh, I see... I feel better, then. Thanks, Sis! ^^

Dialects tend to be like that in every language. xD Berliners will laugh at Bavarians' German, for example.
Yay, we all like tea! Though I'm not familiar with that kind, I'm afraid. ^^;; I guess I was always more into European teas.
I don't know what those are... but they sound like they fit, so hurrah! XD

Yarg. >< Let's hope not... Hey, maybe he could balance things by working out a lot! Yeah, that seems reasonably in-character...

Did we? I don't remember too much... ^^;;
No more? Hey, what about the sites I mentioned on Pokemon-Search? So far, no one's posted anything from there...

Hopefully, Marichi-nee can help with the topic issue...

Last edited:

Marichi

Yoshii-kun, welcome to the Hoennshipping General Discussion Thread. I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

rofl Aw man, you guys are just too funny with the stinky cheese love. x'D

:/ Mm... just for fun, what pick-up line(s) would Brendan say to May?

---
11. private laughter
18. side effects and aftereffects
20. just this once

Sniff… sniff… SNIFF…

“For goodness sake, May. You should be in bed. Resting.”

Even with a glare, May’s eyes were a bit glazed. She hated to admit just how bad she was feeling under the weather. Light headed, body drained, eyelids heavy, the side effects of the medicine were definitely kicking in, and yet her nose was still runny.

“Brendan, I told you –sniff – I’m fine.”

“You don’t sound fine… Whoa, hey!”

Collapsing into Brendan’s arms, the last of May’s strength in her legs gone. Her breathing was slightly laboured, and she was feeling a little feverish. Whether it was from seeing the look of concern on Brendan’s face or her cold, she wasn’t so sure anymore.

“Honestly,” Brendan started with an exasperated sigh as he helped May up, “one day of rest wouldn’t kill you, May. The contest hall isn’t going anywhere. Let’s go back to the Pokemon Centre.”

“Brendan?”

“Hm?”

“Can you give me a piggy-back ride?”

Brendan’s eyes softened. “… Fine. Just this once.”

After the two were set, they headed back. The Pokemon Centre wasn’t too far away; thank goodness they hadn’t left town. As limp as a little leaf, May rested her head against Brendan’s shoulder. Slowly surrendering to the drowsy side effects, May was asleep within minutes. In order not to wake her, Brendan had to hold in his laughter when he heard her tiny snores.

The Pokemon Centre was within sight. At first, to his surprise, May was quite light, but as they neared the building, Brendan was starting to lose his strength. If May were awake, Brendan had a feeling she’d probably smack him with the last of her strength for even mouthing the word heavy. Before he knew it, his breathing was laboured. They were only a couple of steps away from the Pokemon Centre, and Brendan’s nose has started to run.

Sequoia

C-boy said:
Yeah! After all the patting we've given Brendan, I'm sure she feels left out. ^^ [pats May]

Nope, not one bit! In fact, I bet he'd think it makes her "unique"! =D They can all love the... stinkiness... together! [man, that sounds awkward when I put it that way. xD]

Dialects tend to be like that in every language. xD Berliners will laugh at Bavarians' German, for example.
Yay, we all like tea! Though I'm not familiar with that kind, I'm afraid. ^^;; I guess I was always more into European teas.
I don't know what those are... but they sound like they fit, so hurrah! XD

Yarg. >< Let's hope not... Hey, maybe he could balance things by working out a lot! Yeah, that seems reasonably in-character...

Did we? I don't remember too much... ^^;;
No more? Hey, what about the sites I mentioned on Pokemon-Search? So far, no one's posted anything from there...

:) I'm sure she'll appreciate the pats. -pats May's hair-

I think I'll draw that when I have time. 8D Flow chart style.

Yeah, but my Mandarin is horrible. XD
Pearl milk tea is Taiwanese. :) Aka bubble tea, boba tea, QQ tea, etc.

Brendan.. working out.. could work. Depends if he wants to impress May. :B

Pokemon-Search takes too much effort. ):

Chiiiiiii said:

---
11. private laughter
20. just this once

[drabble cut!]

Stinky cheese is awesome. :'D

If May was a librarian: "You can check out all my books, baby."
If May was in Harry Potter: "I can be your house elf. I'll do whatever you want and I don't need any clothes."

I love love love your drabble. C: Especially cos I'm sick as well and it cheered me up~

:) I'm sure she'll appreciate the pats. -pats May's hair-

I think I'll draw that when I have time. 8D Flow chart style.

Yeah, but my Mandarin is horrible. XD
Pearl milk tea is Taiwanese. :) Aka bubble tea, boba tea, QQ tea, etc.

Brendan.. working out.. could work. Depends if he wants to impress May. :B

Pokemon-Search takes too much effort. ):

Stinky cheese is awesome. :'D

If May was a librarian: "You can check out all my books, baby."
If May was in Harry Potter: "I can be your house elf. I'll do whatever you want and I don't need any clothes."

I love love love your drabble. C: Especially cos I'm sick as well and it cheered me up~
Yep! Now they can get the same amount of attention from us. ^^ [pats her head some more]

... That will be a sight to see. xDD

Yes, as you've mentioned. ^^;;
Ah, I see, I see... I should look those up. ^^

Which we know is the case, amirite? XD

Ah, but it's effort that I have already expended for us (yes, I actually looked through every site on the list. x_x), which means I can go through them again and find some nice pics at some point. =D

Yes, that it is!

... Honestly, I always considered pick-up lines a rather crude activity, and below someone like Brendan (if only because May's involved; I already mentioned the "selectively polite" thing, right?). ><;; Though, for the sake of the topic, I imagine that if he did decide to stoop to such a level, he'd stick with flattering ones like the standard, "Do you have a map? Because I'm lost in your eyes," line.
As for yours... well, they're certainly something, that's for sure. XD

I loved it, too! C: Though I'm not also sick myself at the moment, I could very much sympathise with their situation, not to mention that it was just extremely cute all around. Nice job, Marichi!

Yoshii-kun, welcome to the Hoennshipping General Discussion Thread. I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

---
11. private laughter
20. just this once

[drabble goes here]
Good to see that we're attracting some new members. ^^

Thanks! We try our best. xDD

I believe I covered that point further up.

I already expressed my love for this particular drabble further up, but I simply must reiterate; it's amazing! It was just... just... aw, I always have trouble explaining why I like something. ^^;; I suppose it was extremely touching the way Brendan was willing to go to such lengths to help May.
Man, I should really get back to writing again. All I've been making lately are chunks of a Code Geass fic that I'm emailing to my friends from school. >_>;; I must re-double my efforts and re-focus on Pokemon stuff!

C': D' aw, thanks guys. I'm touched. <3

@Seq: I hope you feel better soon. Drink up on all the bubble tea you can get! xD
Ah... I honestly don't know how to respond to those two pick up lines you posted.

@CC: lol True, most of the pick up lines are cheesy and/or explicit which probably isn't something our poor Brendan would do anyway. He's just too cool for that. xD I just find it hilarious how these lines are just plain embarrassing to say, yet someone will still say it, and in the end it still never works. Sadist, I know. Although, some of them probably would make an entertaining memory to look back on.

Brendan: Was it love at first sight?
May: Um...
Brendan: ... Maybe I should walk by again.
May: ...
Brendan: I'll walk by again...

...or something like that. xD
You're very welcome, as always. <3

I hope she gets better soon, too; she is my little Sis, after all. ^^ My mom says that stuff is good... I gotta get in on that some time!
Yeah, I had just about the same reaction, give or take an incredulous eye-twitch or two... xDD

Right, right! A man of his calibre is above such... uncouth activity. Still pretty funny, though, especially the whole "guaranteed to fail, but trying anyway" idea. Puts me in the mind of Johnny Bravo. XD And I'm sure the memories would be priceless (at least in the mind of the one who didn't say it...)

"Something like that", indeed. xDD

Marichi

You're very welcome, as always. <3

I hope she gets better soon, too; she is my little Sis, after all. ^^ My mom says that stuff is good... I gotta get in on that some time!
Yeah, I had just about the same reaction, give or take an incredulous eye-twitch or two... xDD

Right, right! A man of his calibre is above such... uncouth activity. Still pretty funny, though, especially the whole "guaranteed to fail, but trying anyway" idea. Puts me in the mind of Johnny Bravo. XD And I'm sure the memories would be priceless (at least in the mind of the one who didn't say it...)

"Something like that", indeed. xDD
By the way, how's the collaboration with Kanta in Hoennshipping Chaos?

CC, you're missing out! This stuff if gooood~ <3
The first one I didn't really get, but my reaction to the second one was OMG PG-13! PG-13!! oAo;; xD

lol I can just imagine May with a warm expression on her face, and telling Brendan that he doesn't need to try so hard... because she's already in love with him. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.