• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Oh, I see... well, hello there, friend! Always nice to have new company here in our cozy little thread. ^^

And, I'm glad to hear of your support! I get the feeling you'll feel right at home here. Incidentally, do you have any idea as to a Hoennshipping-related topic we could discuss? Because we could sorta use one... ^^;;

Oh, yeah, I remember those! Rather old, but quite cute nonetheless. Unfortunately, that same artist apparently later lost interest in Hoennshipping and stopped drawing it... (at least that's the idea I got, since most of his/her/its later work was Contestshipping)

Thank you! Hmm... a topic. I'll get on that.

Teppo's (I'm fairly sure she's a girl) issure I think was that she also got really big on Omenshipping (Brendan x Absol) along with what you just said. ^ ^

@Yoshi: Ahhhh, Teppo fanart. <3 We used to spam fanart.. until we realised we used up all the fanart sites and didn't have anymore to flaunt. ):

Bummer. D: At least they were put to good use. <3

Yoshii-kun, welcome to the Hoennshipping General Discussion Thread. I hope you enjoy your stay here. c:

This is warmest reception I've gotten to posting on a brand new thread since I don't know when, so I think I will. ^ ^

I got a topic!

If Brendan and May reappeared in some new games, do you think it would be more or less shippy?

I'd like to think more, or maybe they would have them go forward in time like they did with the first gen in Johto. Then maybe we could learn what happened between Brendan and May later on. I'd like to think they got together.

And these drabbles are so hilarious. XDXDXD

By the way, how's the collaboration with Kanta in Hoennshipping Chaos?

CC, you're missing out! This stuff if gooood~ <3
The first one I didn't really get, but my reaction to the second one was OMG PG-13! PG-13!! oAo;; xD

lol I can just imagine May with a warm expression on her face, and telling Brendan that he doesn't need to try so hard... because she's already in love with him. xD
Uh, not so good, unfortunately... I actually haven't heard from her at all in some time now. ^^;;

Ooh, now I really want some...! I'll definitely be on the lookout from now on.
I'm not entirely sure about the first one, either, but I'm certain it's just as lewd... And yes, that second one, on the other hand, was very obviously PG-13! xDD

That's actually the way I'd like it, too. Far too often, she would be portrayed snapping at him over something like that and telling him not to be such a dunderhead. xD It's a very refreshing change of pace for May to be understanding. ^^

Yoshi-kun said:
Thank you! Hmm... a topic. I'll get on that.

Teppo's (I'm fairly sure she's a girl) issure I think was that she also got really big on Omenshipping (Brendan x Absol) along with what you just said. ^ ^

Bummer. D: At least they were put to good use. <3

This is warmest reception I've gotten to posting on a brand new thread since I don't know when, so I think I will. ^ ^

I got a topic!

If Brendan and May reappeared in some new games, do you think it would be more or less shippy?

I'd like to think more, or maybe they would have them go forward in time like they did with the first gen in Johto. Then maybe we could learn what happened between Brendan and May later on. I'd like to think they got together.

You're quite welcome! And, I see you got right to that, so good! ^^

Yes, yes, I think I remember that, too. I actually didn't even know Brendan/Absol had a name. xD If I recall, she did a fair amount of Brendan/Flannery work later on, too. Oh, and thanks for clarifying her gender.

No need to worry! I've been scouring Japanese sites for more, and found quite a bit! =D I just need to sort out which ones I think are worth posting.

Well, I'm glad you feel welcome; that's what we aim for. c:

That's actually an interesting idea... I think it's fairly plausible, given that the relatively small amount of shippy content in the games has only risen over the years; I hear there's plenty in the Colosseum and Ranger series, and in D/P/P, Dawn and Lucas are actually asked if they're a couple at one point. As for where they'd fit into HS/SS, I suppose one of them could possibly replace Red at Mt. Silver... but, then where would the other go? A curious dilemma...

Glad you like our work! I hope to show you some of mine in the future (I've got one up so far, but it's more angsty than anything else...).

Kanta-chan

Sorry about my absence; I had final exams. :) But phew, now that that's all over, I can finally start on my project.. HS. *evil laughter*

*grabs CC* Do teh evil laughter with me~
B&M: DDD:

Btw, I'm lost on what's going on here. Someone fill me in? ^^;

Sorry about my absence; I had final exams. :) But phew, now that that's all over, I can finally start on my project.. HS. *evil laughter*

*grabs CC* Do teh evil laughter with me~
B&M: DDD:

Btw, I'm lost on what's going on here. Someone fill me in? ^^;
Oh, hooray, Kanta's back! =D We missed you! [hugs] Finals, huh? Oh, yeah, the whole "school year ending/starting earlier that far south" thing. Unfortunately for me, the worst is yet to come. >_< But, until then, I'm glad you're back and can work on HS stuff again.

Uh, yes, bwa-ha-ha and such... xDD

Uh, honestly, even I'm beginning to have trouble understanding what's going on right now. ^^;; We talked about a bunch of random stuff for a while, and now our current topic seems to be "If Brendan and May reappeared in some new games, do you think it would be more or less shippy?"...

Kanta-chan

Oh, hooray, Kanta's back! =D We missed you! [hugs] Finals, huh? Oh, yeah, the whole "school year ending/starting earlier that far south" thing. Unfortunately for me, the worst is yet to come. >_< But, until then, I'm glad you're back and can work on HS stuff again.

Uh, yes, bwa-ha-ha and such... xDD

Uh, honestly, even I'm beginning to have trouble understanding what's going on right now. ^^;; We talked about a bunch of random stuff for a while, and now our current topic seems to be "If Brendan and May reappeared in some new games, do you think it would be more or less shippy?"...
Yepyep school's ending here. I missed Hoennshipping stuff *hugs* It's great to be back to work on it again. I need to PM you stuff. :X

Ah, I see. I really need to do some of Marichi-nee's challenges sometime too. I missed the last batch. :X

Topic: If they were to appear in say... uhh a remake of their games, I would think it's more shippy. You see in Ru/Sa/Em, if you pick May, Brendan (the rival) teases May. I could only see him tease her even more in remakes. And if you pick Brendan, May is all nervous around Brendan when she first meets him. I could only see her act even more nervous in remakes... therefore more hints for us. :D *one-sided*

As for them appearing in other games, iono... (I haven't really played any other versions to be honest. I <3 third generation too much hahaha)

Yepyep school's ending here. I missed Hoennshipping stuff *hugs* It's great to be back to work on it again. I need to PM you stuff. :X

Ah, I see. I really need to do some of Marichi-nee's challenges sometime too. I missed the last batch. :X

Topic: If they were to appear in say... uhh a remake of their games, I would think it's more shippy. You see in Ru/Sa/Em, if you pick May, Brendan (the rival) teases May. I could only see him tease her even more in remakes. And if you pick Brendan, May is all nervous around Brendan when she first meets him. I could only see her act even more nervous in remakes... therefore more hints for us. :D *one-sided*

As for them appearing in other games, iono... (I haven't really played any other versions to be honest. I <3 third generation too much hahaha)
I've still got a month to go (and to be perfectly honest, I should probably be studying now...), unfortunately. But for the moment, I can still have fun here. [hugs back] ^^ Oh, you do? I'll be waiting, then!

Same here... ^^;; I need to look at them more carefully; then, maybe I'll have an easier time coming up with ideas...

I would hope so, too! (also, considering the pattern, we can probably expect Hoenn remakes by 2015 or so. xD) As for me, I would actually kinda hope for him to ease up on the teasing a bit, but you know me and my issues with conflict. XD As long as it's just playful banter, though, I'm fine. On May's end, I can definitely see her being more nervous and such. Maybe she could even make more explicit references to liking him or something? Whatever the case, I'd enjoy more hints. ^^
In an ideal scenario, I think it'd be awesome if future games had a visual-novel style interface that would let you respond to certain characters' dialogue, but that's probably never happening... You can see where I'm going with it, though, right? ;D

I was always about progress and such, but I'll never forget my favourites (third-gen being among them). :D

Marichi

I got a topic!

Yay~!! And you even have a topic to share. x3

Hm... if it wasn't a remake of R/S/E, then they might be overshadowed with the new protagonists' relationship; therefore, in the cameo appearance, hopefully it would be more shippy. I don't mind if they haven't gotten quite together just yet, but if they did, I'd be fine with that too. xD
O: There was a time slip with the first gen of Johto? I'll have to play it again sometime...

lol Aw, thanks. We try, and as CC said, glad you like our work~
Uh, not so good, unfortunately... I actually haven't heard from her at all in some time now. ^^;;

That's actually the way I'd like it, too. Far too often, she would be portrayed snapping at him over something like that and telling him not to be such a dunderhead. xD It's a very refreshing change of pace for May to be understanding. ^^

That's actually an interesting idea... I think it's fairly plausible, given that the relatively small amount of shippy content in the games has only risen over the years; I hear there's plenty in the Colosseum and Ranger series, and in D/P/P, Dawn and Lucas are actually asked if they're a couple at one point. As for where they'd fit into HS/SS, I suppose one of them could possibly replace Red at Mt. Silver... but, then where would the other go? A curious dilemma...
Looks like you'll be making more progress now. xD

D: I forgot about that side of her. Guess I was thinking more of Haruka than May.

I must have had a tin ear while playing the Colosseum... Really? Really? I just started playing Platinum, so now I've got one more thing to watch out for. xD

Kanta, I missed you~ Aw, no worries. Final exams are bit important. ^^;
Yay, project HS!

lol You missed them by five minutes. I posted them after you posted. xD Not to worry, I'll post them again here.

16. diary exchange
17. learning to love you more*
18. side effects and aftereffects
19. paper notes on the window
20. just this once

*source

xD I must have had a tin ear for May's nervousness too. May was just so... giggly. It was kind of painful to watch how transparent her feelings for Brendan were, but if not for that, we wouldn't have all these HS moments <3.

I've still got a month to go (and to be perfectly honest, I should probably be studying now...), unfortunately. But for the moment, I can still have fun here. [hugs back] ^^ Oh, you do? I'll be waiting, then!

Same here... ^^;; I need to look at them more carefully; then, maybe I'll have an easier time coming up with ideas...

I would hope so, too! (also, considering the pattern, we can probably expect Hoenn remakes by 2015 or so. xD) As for me, I would actually kinda hope for him to ease up on the teasing a bit, but you know me and my issues with conflict. XD As long as it's just playful banter, though, I'm fine. On May's end, I can definitely see her being more nervous and such. Maybe she could even make more explicit references to liking him or something? Whatever the case, I'd enjoy more hints. ^^
In an ideal scenario, I think it'd be awesome if future games had a visual-novel style interface that would let you respond to certain characters' dialogue, but that's probably never happening... You can see where I'm going with it, though, right? ;D
Study~!! But all the best of luck to you on your exams. :3

lol I often have to look at the full list on dA; although, the themes I've posted on SPPF only go up to 20. :/ Over there, theme 19 was gondola while paper notes on the window was theme 31.

Hm, I don't know. It took me awhile to warm up to Brendan's teasing. ;n; tin ear, tin ear... Again, without his teasing, we wouldn't have those HS moments. *w*

Visual novel style? Now there's an idea~

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Our views from the 3rd generation games are so varied. P: Interesting...

Time to tackle the challenge. *rubs hands together*

paper notes on the window
Brendan walks out of his house and head toward May's (which was next-door).

knock-knock

The door creaks open, revealing a peek from a familiar blue eye from the other side. "BWENDAN!" May exclaims as she pulled the door open all the way. "I haff someting tew show yew," she said in a high-pitched voice. Brendan nods as May grabs his hand. "Come uptairs wiff mii!"

Brendan follows her. "Mway, what are we doing tewdey [today]? We aren't gunna pway howse again are we?" he asks with discontent.

"Nono! I gots someting better!" the little girl chimed as she pulled Brendan upstairs with her. She leads him into her room. "We are gunna mwake weeeshes [wishes]!" May giggles.

Brendan cocked his head. "I don't understand Mway."

May lets go of Brendan's hand and grabs a sticky-note pad sitting by a nearby desk. "Daddy said that teh legendeery Pokemon Jeerahchii [Jirachi] was gunna come outs tew-night."

"The weesh Pokemon?!" the little boy asks with a bit of excitment in his voice.

"Uh huh," May says. "Daddy also told me to make a wish on a note for Jeerahchi to grant..." Then she sheepishly looked on the floor. "I aweady made my weesh..." She points at her window, which already had a sticky-note with writing on it. "I want yew to make a weesh too..."

Brendan walks over the window. On the sticky-note, it read I wish Brendan will be with me forever and ever. He blushes. "Aw, schucks Mway..."

*lame* ^^;;;;

Our views from the 3rd generation games are so varied. P: Interesting...

Time to tackle the challenge. *rubs hands together*

[drabble]

*lame* ^^;;;;
Yes, quite interesting, indeed. ^^

And tackle it, you did! Nice work, as per usual. I see you decided to go with the "Brendan and May as little kids" idea again; interesting choice, and surprisingly fitting. And, once more, you managed to get the baby-talk thing just right. xDD Overall, very not-lame.

Hm... if it wasn't a remake of R/S/E, then they might be overshadowed with the new protagonists' relationship; therefore, in the cameo appearance, hopefully it would be more shippy. I don't mind if they haven't gotten quite together just yet, but if they did, I'd be fine with that too. xD
O: There was a time slip with the first gen of Johto? I'll have to play it again sometime...

Looks like you'll be making more progress now. xD

D: I forgot about that side of her. Guess I was thinking more of Haruka than May.

I must have had a tin ear while playing the Colosseum... Really? Really? I just started playing Platinum, so now I've got one more thing to watch out for. xD

lol You missed them by five minutes. I posted them after you posted. xD Not to worry, I'll post them again here.

16. diary exchange
17. learning to love you more*
18. side effects and aftereffects
19. paper notes on the window
20. just this once

*source

xD I must have had a tin ear for May's nervousness too. May was just so... giggly. It was kind of painful to watch how transparent her feelings for Brendan were, but if not for that, we wouldn't have all these HS moments <3.

Study~!! But all the best of luck to you on your exams. :3

Hm, I don't know. It took me awhile to warm up to Brendan's teasing. ;n; tin ear, tin ear... Again, without his teasing, we wouldn't have those HS moments. *w*

Visual novel style? Now there's an idea~
That pretty much describes the way I would imagine it. Cameo or not, I would definitely like more shippy content. ^^
There was, actually. In-game, I believe it's stated that three years passed between R/B/Y and G/S/C.

One would hope, yes. xD Kanta actually just sent me some material, and I'm trying to see what I can do with it.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Breezy's interpretation (it seems rather tough not to around here. XD). I recall you mentioning that you imagined different personality archetypes for "Brendan" and "Yuuki", but now you say that there are different ones for "Haruka" and "May", too? Sounds intriguing...

Well, to be honest, I don't know for sure, seeing as I never played; I'm just repeated what I heard from others. ^^;; Oh, you did? Cool! I'm finally not the only one in our group who's played the 4th-gen games! xDD Yep, keep an eye out for those Fortuneshipping (Lucas/Dawn) hints; there's quite a few!

Oh, good; I could use another look at them, seeing as I'm in need of ideas at the moment. ^^

I've heard this "tin ear" expression from you a lot lately... I'm sorry to have to ask, but what does it mean? ^^; I actually found her giggly demeanour endearing in a fashion (maybe just for the "moe" factor. XD), and it's definitely a source of hints. <3

And study I did! Thanks for the vote of confidence. c:

I didn't quite mean getting rid of his teasing entirely; rather, I hope that in a possible remake, he could cut down on it a bit, and act more explicitly nice/friendly (like Lucas in D/P/P). I certainly can't deny the hints the teasing provided, though. ^^

Ah, I see you get my meaning, then. I think it would be a great way to give otherwise silent protagonists like Brendan and May some semblance of personality without breaking Nintendo's rules of not having the player character talk, especially if there's a wide variety of different responses you could choose from (including those that could possibly lead to a romantic subplot, of course. ;D).

Marichi

"BWENDAN!"
ROFL! YEESSS!! The baby talk returns! xDD
I loved it Kanta. Not in any way was it lame. c:

That pretty much describes the way I would imagine it. Cameo or not, I would definitely like more shippy content. ^^
There was, actually. In-game, I believe it's stated that three years passed between R/B/Y and G/S/C.

One would hope, yes. xD Kanta actually just sent me some material, and I'm trying to see what I can do with it.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Breezy's interpretation (it seems rather tough not to around here. XD). I recall you mentioning that you imagined different personality archetypes for "Brendan" and "Yuuki", but now you say that there are different ones for "Haruka" and "May", too? Sounds intriguing...

Well, to be honest, I don't know for sure, seeing as I never played; I'm just repeated what I heard from others. ^^;; Oh, you did? Cool! I'm finally not the only one in our group who's played the 4th-gen games! xDD Yep, keep an eye out for those Fortuneshipping (Lucas/Dawn) hints; there's quite a few!

I've heard this "tin ear" expression from you a lot lately... I'm sorry to have to ask, but what does it mean? ^^; I actually found her giggly demeanour endearing in a fashion (maybe just for the "moe" factor. XD), and it's definitely a source of hints. <3

And study I did! Thanks for the vote of confidence. c:

I didn't quite mean getting rid of his teasing entirely; rather, I hope that in a possible remake, he could cut down on it a bit, and act more explicitly nice/friendly (like Lucas in D/P/P). I certainly can't deny the hints the teasing provided, though. ^^

Ah, I see you get my meaning, then. I think it would be a great way to give otherwise silent protagonists like Brendan and May some semblance of personality without breaking Nintendo's rules of not having the player character talk, especially if there's a wide variety of different responses you could choose from (including those that could possibly lead to a romantic subplot, of course. ;D).
Ooooh, so that's what you meant. Here I was thinking there was a time slip part way through the storyline of G/S/C -whaaa?

Sounds like progress to me~

But of course~ I think of Haruka to be more gentle and timid in personality as well as more dependent on Yuuki. May, on the other hand, is like a firecracker, way more assertive, but also very stubborn. During the times that she is reckless, we've got Brendan to keep her safe. In a way, Brendan and May are alike yet opposites. When one is rash, the other is calm; when one is quiet, the other is loud. Overall, they complete each other. c:

Well, for the first Colosseum it seemed rather one sided, imo. I don't know about the second version. Oh! That many?! Now I'm really excited~

It means to be insensitive or oblivious of other people's feelings. xD

You're welcome. But you still got a month, so don't put the books away just yet! xD

lol A cut down wouldn't hurt. Don't you just love how each hero in the game is remarkable different from any of the other versions? :3

And then you can get multiple endings! But I wouldn't want a terribly sad/bad ending for Brendan and May. D':

Last edited:
ROFL! YEESSS!! The baby talk returns! xDD
I loved it Kanta. Not in any way was it lame. c:

Ooooh, so that's what you meant. Here I was thinking there was a time slip part way through the storyline of G/S/C -whaaa?

Sounds like progress to me~

But of course~ I think of Haruka to be more gentle and timid in personality as well as more dependent on Yuuki. May, on the other hand, is like a firecracker, way more assertive, but also very stubborn. During the times that she is reckless, we've got Brendan to keep her safe. In a way, Brendan and May are alike yet opposites. When one is rash, the other is calm; when one is quiet, the other is loud. Overall, they complete each other. c:

Well, for the first Colosseum it seemed rather one sided, imo. I don't know about the second version. Oh! That many?! Now I'm really excited~

It means to be insensitive or oblivious of other people's feelings. xD

You're welcome. But you still got a month, so don't put the books away just yet! xD

lol A cut down wouldn't hurt. Don't you just love how each hero in the game is remarkable different from any of the other versions? :3

And then you can get multiple endings! But I wouldn't want a terribly sad/bad ending for Brendan and May. D':
Well put! XD

You thought that? Wow, that would've made for a rather odd game...

That's what I aim for~

Interesting interpretations! I, myself, never thought of the "different names, different personalities" approach, but my own interpretations of the characters share a similar dynamic. The whole "rash/calm" contrast thing, that is. In my never-ending quest to subvert common conventions, however, I've kinda reversed it; May, despite being the calmer of the two, is also the less rational one, whose actions are shaped more by impulse and/or whimsy. Brendan, on the other hand, is the louder and more aggressive one, yet he meticulously plans out his actions (which is kinda why he's so grumpy; he's constantly overthinking stuff and wearing himself out). Ultimately, though, they compliment each other in the same way you described. ^^

It tends to look that way when only one partner is capable of speech. xD Oh, yes, plenty! Subtle ones, but plenty, nonetheless~

Ah, I get it now! I thought it meant to not listen to people. I guess I was... close? ^^;;

Thanks again. ^^ Don't worry; I won't neglect my studies! Especially not now, when it could make or break a significant chunk of my future...

Yeah, I do! I love variety. ^^ Red starts out eager, then becomes hardened and jaded (by the time you run into him again in G/S/C), Gold seems similar to early Red, yet suitably different, Brendan is... endlessly malleable, as our earlier discussion shows (XD), and Lucas seems to be one of those warm, friendly, "boy next door" types. Who says Pokemon games lack significant characterisation?

Right, right! Gotta love the multiple endings part. ^^ Er, I agree on the second thing; "BAD END" (as the Internet loves to put it) is not really my thing. >< I wonder if there could also be a harem ending, though? [shot] Kidding! XD

Marichi

D': It sure is quiet... do we need another topic?

@CC: With your interpretation of Brendan and May, they really do complement each other well. I particularly enjoyed the idea of Brendan over exerting himself. Not sure why though... maybe because that character flaw has so much potential in contributing to some HS moments.

---
19. Paper notes on the window

Marichi's response

D': It sure is quiet... do we need another topic?

@CC: With your interpretation of Brendan and May, they really do complement each other well. I particularly enjoyed the idea of Brendan over exerting himself. Not sure why though... maybe because that character flaw has so much potential in contributing to some HS moments.

---
19. Paper notes on the window

Marichi's response
Yeah, really... what have we been getting, like, one post a day? We should try and think of something...

Oh, thank you! ^^ Glad you liked the idea; I was aiming for the "complimenting" thing as best I could. The overexertion part does seem oddly appropriate, doesn't it? Something about his in-game behaviour seems to suggest it, but I can't quite put my finger on it... at any, rate, though, I can definitely see the potential for HS-type moments that the idea presents.

Very nice work there! The notes lend a certain intimate feel to it that I find just exquisite. c: Keep it up!

Marichi

One a day isn't so bad. As long as there's some activity in here, this thread won't be in danger of closing... right?

Whatever happen to the HS festival planning?

It certainly is a good idea~ Aside from the HS moments in the games, what sort of moments did you envision?

Thank you~ <3

One a day isn't so bad. As long as there's some activity in here, this thread won't be in danger of closing... right?

Whatever happen to the HS festival planning?

It certainly is a good idea~ Aside from the HS moments in the games, what sort of moments did you envision?

Thank you~ <3
I suppose not... like you said, any activity is good, right? At least for the thread; I had actually begun to get used to talking every day after a while, and once the posts slowed to a trickle, I started to feel rather lonely...

Uh, beats me. ^^;; I haven't heard anyone talk about it in a while. I should consult Kanta and the others about it.

Thanks! Aside from those, I guess I would imagine something like... Brendan working himself into a frenzy over some trivial matter, and May helping him learn to lighten up and enjoy life.

No problem, as always. <3

Marichi

I feel the same way... Let's just hope when summer break comes around, there will be more activity by then.

Leave it to May! She'll see the glass half full while Brendan will see it as half empty. ^^
Hm... poor Brendan. Overworking himself to the point where his body starts shutting down. I can just imagine May scolding him about it and being all worried... and then it would be her turn to take care of him. :D

I feel the same way... Let's just hope when summer break comes around, there will be more activity by then.

Leave it to May! She'll see the glass half full while Brendan will see it as half empty. ^^
Hm... poor Brendan. Overworking himself to the point where his body starts shutting down. I can just imagine May scolding him about it and being all worried... and then it would be her turn to take care of him. :D
I hope so, too. I have so much fun with you guys, and it really helps me deal with the stress from my rather precarious academic situation.

Perfectly described! And furthermore, it would be her unyielding optimism and general love of life that draws him to her the most. ^^
Ouch, I can actually attest to the plausibility of that situation; it's happened to me! >< It's a good thing for Brendan that he has May to help and support him, though!

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
bumping for epic justice Must make it to 400 posts! A treat(of sorts) will be posted on the new page.

to add my two cents.

Where did you see those elusive Lucas/Dawn moments in D/P/P?

I saw none of them, except for the mars comment about them "being a lovey-dovey couple'

Hell ,she doesn't even come to you after you beat he E4 OR ride bikes with you at the end.

Anyways. Awesome pic Mairichi

that gave me another idea.

(hoping that it will be on the new page when I wake up.)

Kana

kisses
Err... anyone wanna let me know what's going on? ^^;;; All I know is that Yoshi-kun is new here... so welcome!~ c:

@Marichi: Love the drawing! I love how May actually took the effort to draw her face there. xD

@CC: Schoolwork + laziness have hindered me, sorry. I mean, I still like Hoennshipping and all, but it's not my top priority (or my greatest interest). ^^; I mostly come here for the company, but it doesn't look like anyone's really posting o_O

@Healing-D-Vision: Heyhey, you know that NO one else can steal B&M's bike ride! :p But yeah, I can't make any comments regarding Fortuneshipping because... well, I don't really support it because I don't have a reason to ^^;;

Sequoia

#400! :'D -shot for spamming-

@Marichi: O_O_O_O Your May doodle is so much cuter than mine. .. I think I need to draw May more. ;n;
I love how she's got inspirational quotes and tells him to do homework at the same time. XD
@Chocolate Cake: Aw, it's so nice to know you crave human company so badly. :3 Fear not, for t3h awesome TR33 is back! <3 playing too many Facebook games is detrimental to the TR33's health. ._.

@HS Festival: Huh. We need to finalise plans, don't we. XD Time, date, and theme, people! as a matter of fact, I think I lost the original banner. >_> <_< >_> shh. nobody can tell the difference~
@Different characters in Pokemon topic(ish): They all end up being champions and somehow they all love Pokemon. :3 That's why there's no originality. Why can't we have a hero like Brendan with the Mew in Pebble Version? D8

Status
Not open for further replies.