• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hokey Pokéballs! (350)

7threst

It was great to see both May's and Ash's Bulbasaur again and I thought James was great in this episode. You can tell Eric Stuart had fun with this episode. But one of the cons was the whole plot of Team Rocket that was too long lol.

It was great to see Ash's Bulbasaur after a while.
Seeing both Ash and May's Bulbasaur's together made both of them extra cute! :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
May's Bulbasaur almost being taken away accidentally by that flower truck was funny. I enjoyed seeing Oak again and I laughed when Team Rocket's plan to use their rocket booster to get away ended in failure. Seeing May's and Ash's Bulbasaur's vines infiltrate TR's compound looked like something out of a horror movie imo, and I was just glad when Ash's Bulbasaur went back.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I thought that Ash bringing back his Bulbasaur to meet May's was a nice gesture and I kind of wish he had stayed. I didn't think Team Rocket's Poke ball scheme was too great tho. It seemed kind of uninteresting. ^^;

JudySpell

Banned
So Ash only brought his Bulbasaur back so that it would meet May's?? More like as nostalgia bait for the Kanto remakes. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
More like as nostalgia bait for the Kanto remakes. 6/10

I'm sure that was the main motive of the writing staff since Ash had previously said that he only wanted to use his Gen 3 pokemon and Pikachu in Hoenn. Still, I liked seeing his Bulbasaur even for just one episode.

My favorite scene was watching Ash's and May's Bulbasaur bonding + I thought that the TR Poke Ball theft plan in this episode was clever. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So we saw Ash's Bulbasaur in this episode, just so it could meet May's new Bulbasaur? Kind of a lame excuse to showcase it again. Anyway, the overall story was boring. The Bulbasaur were all I was paying much attention to. :x

ZilverLox

Banned
Well, this episode wasn't really as good as some of the other AG episodes. The plot was a bit too uninteresting for me. It wasn't totally boring though, just wasn't like the other AG episodes. Plus, I did kind of enjoy it. The fact that Ash's Bulbasaur came back was kind of nice even though it was for only one episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was nice to see Ash bring one of his old Pokemon over to Hoenn, but you'd think he'd get more than one while he was at it, since it essentially sent his "start all over again" plan swirling down the drain.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was nice to see Ash bring one of his old Pokemon over to Hoenn, but you'd think he'd get more than one while he was at it, since it essentially sent his "start all over again" plan swirling down the drain.

But Bulbasaur was temporary anyway, so it didn't really ruin Ash's fresh start per se.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm not entirely sure why Okido-hakase allowed Satoshi to withdraw Fushigidane since he was needed at his laboratory, that and it seemed contrived for Satoshi's Fushigidane and Haruka's to meet in the first place. However, I did appreciate the Rocket-dan's Monster Ball theft scheme, as well as their fortified safe house.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since Satoshi's Fushigidane came back in this episode, I kind of wonder why the writers couldn't have had him evolve since we now had a different Fushigidane in the cast. Satoshi's Fushigidane should've been over his evolution phobia by now.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode was extra cute and fun. I just wish they had spent more time on the two Bulbasaurs interacting and maybe showed Ash's Bulbasaur meeting his Hoenn Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
I just wish they had spent more time on the two Bulbasaurs interacting and maybe showed Ash's Bulbasaur meeting his Hoenn Pokemon.

Speaking of which, I wish that Fushigidane had formed a one-episode rivalry with Satoshi's Juptile here since both had similar detached personalities.

Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Bulbasaur are cute together.
Beautifly as Nuzleaf... and Combusken being the answer, totally wrong