• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hokey Pokéballs! (350)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hokey Pokéballs! (350)

Hokey Pokéballs!

After she caught her own Bulbasaur, Ash decides to retrieve his Bulbasaur to meet May's new one. However they find out that Pokéballs are getting lost in transit due to a Rocket Scheme so its up to Ash, May and their Bulbasaurs to find them

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Yellow

Banned
I can't wait to see this episode!! I loved Ash's Bulbasaur, especially in Kanto. It's neat that it actually came back for an episode.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Yet another episode in which JJ&M prove their total incompatance. Do they ship off the Poke' Balls they've stolen immedately? No and they pay for it.

S

Shiny May

a good episode. Nice to bring Ash's Bulbasaur back to the show. It was really sweet how those two could get along.
Also the way Ash's Bulbasaur protected May's Bulbasaur was sweet. It's really a touching episode !! :D

9/10

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i really think that episode sounds so cool and i wish would could see all of ash's old pokemon again

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
trust me this episodes great, my two favorate characters both having my favorate Pokemon and using them both in one episode. I'm really looking forward to seeing the dub of this episode

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to seeing this episode dubbed. I like Bulbasaur a lot so its nice to see two. May's Bulbasaur could learn a thing or two from Ash's. The Bulbasaur are simlar to their trainers!

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Space Skitty said:
Yeah, I'm also looking forward to seeing this episode dubbed. I like Bulbasaur a lot so its nice to see two. May's Bulbasaur could learn a thing or two from Ash's. The Bulbasaur are simlar to their trainers!
yeh you have a point there
Ash has become experianced over the past 5 series, as has Bulbasaur
May looks up to Ash, Mays Bulbasaur looks up to Ashs
Ash and May are alike, Both Bulbasaurs are Bulbasaur

As well as being cool AND cute the thing I like about Mays Bulbasaur is that it really looks like a Houen Pokemon with its heart shaped forhead markings

P

Princess May

I cant wait for this episode!! I love May's Bulbasaur, it's so cute! Hopefully in the English dub, it'll have a more feminine voice like in Japan. I think it's gonna have chokorita's voice.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
But Chikoritas NAME wasn't dubbed either.
It'll sound younger, quiter and more playfull, like the Japanese voice for Mays Bulbasaur compared to Ashs one

S

Shiny May

I thought May's Bulbasaur's voice was different from Ash's Bulbasaur. Like animeking said, it sounds younger and more playful and really different from Ash's. It's a good voice and I don't think 4KIDS or whoever dubs it, is going to ruin it.

P

Princess May

Pika Hikari KT said:
Uh...Chikorita's voice wasn't dubbed. Both of them had the same voices in the Japanese.
oh, well nevermind, that's just what i heard on another site

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
cool ash and may's bulbasaurs are cute i like mays with the heart shape on its head

Geodude

Shiny May said:
I thought May's Bulbasaur's voice was different from Ash's Bulbasaur. Like animeking said, it sounds younger and more playful and really different from Ash's. It's a good voice and I don't think 4KIDS or whoever dubs it, is going to ruin it.

You're right, the two have very different voices.

Raize

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I haven't seen this eppy(Just like all the Japan ones) I bet it could be good we get to see Ash's bulbasaur again so that's very good also I wonder what May's Bulbasaur may be like well This episode isn't soo far away so I would like to see it soon :)

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Raibolt said:
I haven't seen this eppy(Just like all the Japan ones) I bet it could be good we get to see Ash's bulbasaur again so that's very good also I wonder what May's Bulbasaur may be like well This episode isn't soo far away so I would like to see it soon :)
you know you could look at the SPP screenshots, you won't hear them but still they're the best screenshots across the net.

O

Omega 4

I like the idea of ash retrieving his bulbasaur but why must he return it again! Oh well May has a bulba anyway and I'll hope for better things from treecko.

On the other hand it sounds like a great episode.