• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hola!!!

silverporygon767

pokemon prof
I am new to these forums and I absolutely love pkmn, have since I was a kid....

I love everything from the trading card game to the rpg's on the ds and 3DS!! just wanted to introduce myself...

p.s I have used serebii's site for a while and never released there was even a forum :0

shows how little I know lol

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Thanks!! btw is there a certain amount of time until you are able to post your own thread elsewhere....??

no, just read the subforum rules and make sure you're not making a thread for a topic that there is already a thread for

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Wolcome :503:

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
Welcome to the forums! :D ;133;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to Serebii, you'll find plenty of Pokemaniacs here :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hello and welcome!!! Check out guilds, art shops, RMTs, game discussion, and shiny discusiion to have some real fun! Or, check out the clubs!