• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hold the Phione! (581)

TeddiUrsa

And I know somebody who's going to be unhealthily excited over a certain giant plush in a certain Giovanni fantasy...

Who do you mean? Maestro? Weedle?
Anyway, that Teddiursa plush in the fantasy made this episode for me! Teddi alongside Palkia and Dialga? A hint that the next big star of Movie 12 won´t be Arceus, but a special Teddiursa? Highly possible if you ask me!

The episode was okay. I still think that Phione has the better design in comparison to Manaphy so seeing it in a Kinoshita episode is a bit of a letdown,...but I liked its expression when Mimi was hiding behind Pikachu. The ghostbusterish slimerish abilities of Phione are a bit strange. But I think it used Acid armor. If only one of Satoshi´s pokemon knew a move like that, would be awesome for water battles.

Not as wacky as I thought, but still cute. Not much to say really ^^"

Last edited:

Dax

Legend
This episode was cute. I loved Pochama's reaction when Dawn decided to use Bunerary and Pachi for the contest.

Phione was cute and I loved that it had a subtle personality yet interesting.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
So, when Jessie was reading off her long-list of wishes I noticed she wished for...

"treasures like gold and silver"

I guess she too wants a GS Remake. :p

Also, Phione did use Acid Armor to dissapear into the water.

Last edited:

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Maybe Phione can turn into water because its body has the same colour (crystal blue) as Vaporeon. As for the gold and silver pun, all I can say is LOL.

P.S. Buneary rules! :)

I hadn't gone into this episode with high hopes (not really a massive fan of Phione tbh), so wasn't disappointed - result.
Musashi's request for GS was pretty damn good, if perhaps unintentional...
Still, the current trend that I'm all on board for is the abuse towards Pochama. Freeze it anyday, just to shut it up for a while...

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I hadn't gone into this episode with high hopes (not really a massive fan of Phione tbh), so wasn't disappointed - result.
Musashi's request for GS was pretty damn good, if perhaps unintentional...
Still, the current trend that I'm all on board for is the abuse towards Pochama. Freeze it anyday, just to shut it up for a while...

I didn't notice any abuse towards Piplup at all, especially in this episode.

Dattebayo

Banned
Yet another good episode involving another legendary. The theme about Phione being in love with Buneary kinda turned me down a bit because Phione has no gender along with the other legendaries aside from Lati@s, Heatran, and Cresslia. I seem to noticed that this is yet another episode involving some Piplup abuses which in here is getting caught from the move ice beam.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was cool to see Phione, but it’s debut in the episode seemed rather rushed. It was also funny when Phione insulted TR after they made their requests.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
It gets frozen, like, twice!

It's not abuse. It's comedy...XD

This episode was alright too. I'm not a big fan of the fillers, but if you've got some comedy, eh...it's fine.

-"Fee-own-eh", and "Fee-own-eee" were the two pronunciations of Phione...I always thought it was "Fee-own"...
-GIANT SUBMARINE....TR will never cease to amaze me with what they can get. Who rents submarines anyways?
-So...is this Phione male? How does a fish thing luurrrve a bunny?
-10 points are awarded to Phione for the epic TR diss....Someone get me a screenshot of that.
-Oh yes Ash..do go with Dawn. She really lieks you.
-Ok....I thought the Acid Armor was sweet. It was, and still is. Making Phione turn into water like that....creepy. Is it me, or was that not a reference to Mario?
-Lol at TR trying to get the Phione back. First off, why would you keep the thing in a pot? We're not cooking Phione sticks here, are we? Secondly, WHY DID YOU LET IT OUT? TAKE THE DARN THING TO THE BOSS!
-Also, lol at the boss fantasy. Giant Dialga and Palkia figurines/Teddiusa plush ftw. Anyone see the random bike in the corner?
-EPIC SHOWDOWN BATTLE! No...not really. Everyone watching called out the moves. I didn't know the GIANT LASER BEAM THAT WAS MAKING ICE was ice beam...sorry.
-Speaking of that, how fail was it? Buneary isn't even a ice type. Phione should have blasted it to next week...but no, jump over the ice and punch it in the face.
-"What are you gonna do; defeat us with cute?" Awww...they're so adorable....and then they beat you by turning you into a ice sculpture. How does Thunderbolt blast a giant chunk of frozen water in the air?
-Good bye Phione! You failed! MUAAHAHAAH! Poor little guy was probably gonna cut his wrists...er...tentacle thing.
-Good Arceus..get the plot moving already...I still don't see why we need these all these fillers. Dawn's contests only last 1 episode, and it's not like if she fails, we can have a training filler, and then try again...she'll just bawl her eyes out and go to the next one..

Oh well...Nice to see the little bugger anyways. I think I'm gonna go raise one on my Diamond now....

mockingjay

swift and lol
-"Fee-own-eh", and "Fee-own-eee" were the two pronunciations of Phione...I always thought it was "Fee-own"...

Same here. Until I read this Pokedex book I bought.

-GIANT SUBMARINE....TR will never cease to amaze me with what they can get. Who rents submarines anyways?

It's not like most of us can afford one anyways.

-So...is this Phione male? How does a fish thing luurrrve a bunny?

Most likely male, unless this is Yaoi. Ehh, It's Pokemon. So it's Pokemon x Pokemon. Anything can happen.

-Also, lol at the boss fantasy. Giant Dialga and Palkia figurines/Teddiusa plush ftw. Anyone see the random bike in the corner?

Eh, I haven't seen it yet, but I might for the plushie! <3[/QUOTE]

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
A pretty good episode indeed. Seeing Phione was nice to see, and it had a good voice. Though, I can't say this was one of my favorite episodes, but definitely good to watch. And yeah, Piplup getting hit with those icebeams, I wasn't suprised about that.

But hey, next episodes gonna be great as well. :p