• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hold the Phione! (581)

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
I really loved that episode, it was sooo cute!

Phione is the pre-evolve form of wabafet right?

:_)

Rebeccag

The bit when Ash , brock and Dawn were stretching then Dawn wanted to go shopping was quite funny hehe. Also the idea if you see a Phione you will get good luck was good as well
Ash and Brock with the bags was priceless as well hehe
Glad to see Pachrisu in this episode as well i havent really seen it for a while
Brock understanding Phiones relationship problems was funny as well
Overall a good episode in run up to the contest next episode

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
One minute in, Phione already objectified.

Uh, is that vest is sowed onto Buneary?

"Know what this means"
"We'll be so happy together, forever"
Lutheran weddings are so short.

Well Rockets, wish in one hand, crap in the other and...

"...by catching one of those lucky charms"
"Intriguing, in an easy to digest format"
No. Going for the Magically Delicious would be TOO EASY. Stop writing your scripts on an empty stomach!

Next, slow cook the Phione on LOW for 8-9 hours. Immediately serve in thin slices, with the thickened pan juices ladled over the top.

A hose, the sink, pool filters, the new Phiono unclogs them all. A plumber will never enter your house again!

Does this seal make my butt look big?

It looks like Piplup got the cold shoulder. [img139]http://i31.*******.com/sg1z43.jpg[/img139]

Why do keep praising Jess? You know she ain't ever giving back your self-respect.

Yes. Appeal to your audience, beat up the cute Phione.
On second thought, I wanna see some blood.

Enough you two. Let Team Rocket stupidly get involved!

So what about that date? When what freezes over?

Phione cult, I think its time we considered that suicide pact.

6/10 I keep forgetting how Uber powerful Acid Armor is. This isn't a defensive maneuver, you outright avoid, transform, camouflage, and nullify any physical attacks in one move. Note to self: Never include the words "alter cellular structure" in any attack not named Transform ever again.

STICKTOPIA

One minute in, Phione already objectified.

Uh, is that vest is sowed onto Buneary?

"Know what this means"
"We'll be so happy together, forever"
Lutheran weddings are so short.

Well Rockets, wish in one hand, crap in the other and...

"...by catching one of those lucky charms"
"Intriguing, in an easy to digest format"
No. Going for the Magically Delicious would be TOO EASY. Stop writing your scripts on an empty stomach!

Next, slow cook the Phione on LOW for 8-9 hours. Immediately serve in thin slices, with the thickened pan juices ladled over the top.

A hose, the sink, pool filters, the new Phiono unclogs them all. A plumber will never enter your house again!

Does this seal make my butt look big?

It looks like Piplup got the cold shoulder. [img139]http://i31.*******.com/sg1z43.jpg[/img139]

Why do keep praising Jess? You know she ain't ever giving back your self-respect.

Yes. Appeal to your audience, beat up the cute Phione.
On second thought, I wanna see some blood.

Enough you two. Let Team Rocket stupidly get involved!

So what about that date? When what freezes over?

Phione cult, I think its time we considered that suicide pact.

6/10 I keep forgetting how Uber powerful Acid Armor is. This isn't a defensive maneuver, you outright avoid, transform, camouflage, and nullify any physical attacks in one move. Note to self: Never include the words "alter cellular structure" in any attack not named Transform ever again.
no it is not sowed on buneary. yea thats y piplup should be in the damn pokeball.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
"Fee-oh-nay"? WTF? It's "fee-own"! Phonetically correct and sounds so much better!

Darkxninga

Phione plushies are being sold in Akabi Town. But hey, this series as a whole is one big advertisement. And a Phione festival? That's like having a festival for Aquaman. After all, they're both totally useless aquatic denizens.

Unsurprisingly, Movie 9 BGM comprised the majority of this episode. And apparently, Phione is a slime monster who can ooze through garden hoses and kitchen faucets and will someday probably end up in a can of Sierra Mist.

A decent episode with not a hell of a lot going on. And I know somebody who's going to be unhealthily excited over a certain giant plush in a certain Giovanni fantasy...

ROFL!!!!!

I hated that piplup interfered with the battle and phoine. One more reason to keep in the ball and let it rot in there.

Last edited:
A genderless Pheone love with a Buneary. Pheones are cute, aren't they suppose to be legendery pokemon? Because there so many pheones and there the type of manephy.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Did you actually see the episode? I expect not because if you had you would have heard them repetedly stating the name "fee-oh-nay." Next time, watch the episode before making assumptions like that.

I did watch it; the pronounciation "Fee-oh-nay" in the episode is what i was referring to. I just meant IMO it should have been "fee-own".

Darkxninga

Well, even though in the show they repeatively called it "fee-oh-nay (pronounced)" I agree that it should have been just called "Fee-own" it sounds much better and I used to call it something like that anyway until the show came on because of the way it was spelled.
Im not surprised I pronounced the name wrong for the longest time, but I woulda never got it right until the show came on anyway.

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I thought it was a very cute episode, i was suprised that Pikachu didn't really do anything about Phione liking Buneary..... becouse we all know that they are totally canon right? XD jk. I loved this episode.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Well............. this was an episode that wasn't that important. The only thing I learned from this was to never cross Buneary XD and that Croagunk likes to see its reflection in the water.

Still, a fresh break on the anime, though not important.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This is why I don't like any of Dawn's Pokemon. Buneary was so mean to that cute Phione. And I guess Buneary forgot how Pikachu was toward it when they first met.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ah what a fun little episode.

Buneary fighting a Legendary? Never though I'd see that. I thought Phione were genderless, why did this one like Buneary?

5/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Too bad that Buneary was stubborn.

Poor Phione, it left so sad, but no matter.

6/10