• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hold the Phione! (581)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I absolutely loved this episode. :) The phione with the crush on Buneary is adorable, and I love the sequence where it keeps going through drains looking for it and scares a few people along the way. LOL I also love the part where Jessie reads a wish list to phione and it gives her that insulting look as a response. LOL I felt bad when phione lost to Buneary and left looking so sad, but apart from that the episode was great. I also like that for once Team Rocket got to help out with their underwater tour that let everyone have a glimpse of the phione, instead of pulling a scam. Nice variation on a regular theme there.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was OK for me. Outside of the Phione vs. Buneary battle, nothing really interested me.

- Looks like we got ourselves a little a little Pokecrush here between Buneary and Phione! How cute!

- Heh. Croagunk likes looking at his own reflection.

- I forget, Is Phione legendary? Wait, no it's not! Then why would it be in this type of episode? That was a stupid question!

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Poor phione! It could not win Buneary's heart

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was really cool to finally see Phione for the 1st time. Phione is so cute! The boss Fantasy was just bizarre... It's so cool how Phione can basically ooze through anything composed of water like garden hoses and faucets. It was cool to see Buneary win a battle against Phione. Odd how Phione had a crush on Buneary and had a grudge against Pikachu. Piplup's reaction was priceless when it found out that Dawn was only using Pachirisu and Buneary in her next contest.

36/100

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I thought Phione was going to get caught in this eisode from those damn pictures. But I did like this epsidoe. I felt bad for Phione though. It would have been cool to see Phione follow Dawn just to hang around Buneary. But I guess that would be too epic.;)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I really liked seeing a whole festival dedicated to Phione here; it's such an underrated species in general. Meowth's Phione costume was adorable and TR's submarine actually proved useful as well. Watching Phione search for Buneary itself was really fun to watch and I personally liked that Buneary got decent exposure here and made peace with Phione.

JudySpell

Banned
Phione stalking Dawn's Buneary was annoying after a while. I thought that Phione was a Legendary Pokemon before this episode though. How embarrassing. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww Meowth's Phione costume was so funny and Phione itself was so cute like when it played in the fountain and went searching for Dawn's Buneary ha ha. I liked when Dawn was shopping for Seals as well.

I always thought Phione was a Legendary Pokemon, so I didn't expect to see so many swimming around + its crush on Buneary was kawaii. :)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought it was a very cute episode. I was surprised that Pikachu didn't really do anything about Phione liking Buneary, because we all know that they are totally canon right?

Alloutℯ

Banned
I liked it a lot. There was a good bit of humor in the episode and I actually liked the Meowth scenes. Didn't this episode explicitly refer to Phione as a Legendary?

Vipsoccermaster

Fair episode. It's a shame that Phione couldn't win over Buneary. I guess Buneary thinks having Pikachu is enough. Liked the parts where Meowth had to translate for everyone as to what the Pokémon were saying.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I always thought Phione was a Legendary Pokemon, so I didn't expect to see so many swimming around

I wasn't surprised when several Phione were shown here, tho I did think that the stalker Phione showing romantic interest in Dawn's Buneary was odd cuz if I remember right, Phione are supposed to be genderless.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I wasn't surprised when several Phione were shown here, tho I did think that the stalker Phione showing romantic interest in Dawn's Buneary was odd cuz if I remember right, Phione are supposed to be genderless.

Well yes in the games Phione has no gender, but this is the anime, so things changed just to suit the plot.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't expect to see so many Phione in this episode, much less see Hikari's Mimirol receive such a huge role since she was often neglected. I chuckled when I saw the obsessed Phione's lengthy journey through the town just to find Mimirol again.

Daizy

I call you honey
I'm glad the Phione and Buneary scene didn't take up too much screen time. I think the whole thing took up just the right amount of time. Confrontation, battle, sweet goodbye, all in just a few minutes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Phione versus Mimirol was endearing in the sense that both Pokemon were far too cute to take seriously, although I was impressed that the match concluded in Mimirol's favor given her track record.