• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Holes in the 'Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

irv

Master-in-Training
What kinds of experiences have you guys had regarding illegitimate Pokes passing through the Bank and legitimate Pokes not passing?

Yesterday I transferred a genned Pikachu with Lightning Rod ability, Volt Tackle, and Extreme Speed. The legality analysis is bathed in red, but it still passed through to my X. Any explanation for this? What experiences have you had?

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I don't have any kind of experience due to me not carrying around hacked pokemon, but allow me to answer your question.

Because the meter on the "Legit Pokemon tracker" is total crap it basically almost allows everything to get past though. (I mean lets be honest here)

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Nothing big past Extreme speed khangaskan, Contrary Serperior(Wich I would kinda love to have for Battle chatteau) and SR Poison Heal gliscor, all shinny of course :3...im not quite sure about gliscor with both SR and PH.
Well the guy with MegaMommy got Raped by Sableye The gliscor got killed by Subdisable Gengar and +6 Serperior got his team swept by my imposter ditto.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
I apparently got an Oblivia Heatran with an impossible nature through the Bank. It's supposed to only have Quiet nature, but mine had Modest nature.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I can't get any gts pokes past

isabelmagnolia

Agent Virginia
I've had some OBVIOUSLY hacked mons get through just fine. Like, legendaries caught in masterballs at level 100 in random routes.

NotABeginningTrainer

At least they tried. I've found some things that can't be transferred. (lv99 shiny latias in a masterball). They gave it a shot and it works pretty well.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

well, there's really nothing to say here other than "____ passed/didn't pass, bank's check is stupid", or something similar to that.

In addition to that, if more people start mentioning which Pokemon passed, the information could be used by hackers.

So yeah, unfortunately I'll have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.