• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Holiday Hi-Jynx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Does anybody like this episode? I know it's banned and all, but this was always my favorite episode. I love ice type Pokémon, and I just liked that episode. It may be banned, but I believe I still have it on tape.

Anyway, what are your oppinions on this episode?​

GreatLiver

It's a pretty good episode. It was nice how the first season gave us a few of those stories from jessie's childhood. I've got the whole first season on my computer including this episode. I just always remember how they played this episode on christmas morning once when i was a kid cause christmas was on a saturday it was on kids WB. Good times.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
^ Yeah I love the nostalgia of it, back then I didn't think much of it other than it was my favorite episode, but now I appreciate it even more. Watching it on Christmas morning in my pajamas drinking Hot Chocolate... XD.​

Missingno.Fan

I liked it because it is Christmas. I know its banned but I wonder if it will wind up on Pokemon season boxed sets.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
^ Yeah I think because it was Christmas, which was and is now and always will be my favorite holiday, had a lot do with why I liked the episode so much. And I also hope it will be on the season boxed sets.​

Jesuvius

That was the dumbest reason ever. I'm a caucasian male, and I'm not offended by Mr. Mime am I? :p

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
^^ Yeah, Because the Jynx's were Black, And Some woman Got offended by It, Saying It was a Stereotype Or something.

Anyway, I Really liked this Episode, Especially Seeing Jessie When she was Young.

--- U.A ;359;

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
yea cause some lady said it was somethings and so forth making it banned after it was shown.so now its banned and highly doubt it will be put on the dvd box sets.if i knew this after it was shown i would have kept my tv recorded version of it

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
That was the dumbest reason ever. I'm a caucasian male, and I'm not offended by Mr. Mime am I? :p

Yeah but Mr. Mime is a mime and it's face is supposed to be purely white. The Jynx reason is stupid but Mr. Mime is completely different I think.​

Missingno.Fan

yea cause some lady said it was somethings and so forth making it banned after it was shown.so now its banned and highly doubt it will be put on the dvd box sets.if i knew this after it was shown i would have kept my tv recorded version of it
Yeah but they had that episode on video like after it came on TV

OverlordPhoros

Needs more Wobbuffet
Huh? I remember seeing it all the time back in England. I remember it was on back at last Christmas. Dunno about the rest of the world but I've never heard anything about it being banned.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Holiday Hi-Jynx was banned in the other parts of the world?
Well that's news to me.

It's definately not banned in Australia. We got it in the second box set we released only in 2006 and we're still selling that boxset now. It's on DVD 2.3 in the boxset in Australia. I've been collecting the boxsets here.=)

Also when it was shown in Australia on TV years ago it was repeated alot when they made regular loops through th early seasons until they stopped repeating the early series all together. I had seen it so many times and it was a favourite of mine.=)

I guess it didn't bother Australia.

Last edited:
ummmmm it wasn't banned..... pokemon was on an 4 month hiatus causing it to skip holiday-hi-jynx and snow way out..... the ice cave was banned because of the black jynx.

geez read for god sakes

Shift

I'll learn you good!
If that's the case, then why wasn't it shown next to Snow Way Out during one of the recent Monday CN marathons? It had Snow Way Out, but no Hi-Jynx.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
^^ Yeah, Because the Jynx's were Black, And Some woman Got offended by It, Saying It was a Stereotype Or something.

Anyway, I Really liked this Episode, Especially Seeing Jessie When she was Young.

--- U.A ;359;

ROFL WTF OMG LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.