• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Holiday Wishlist

SilverRayquaza

Shiny Hunter
What's on your holiday wishlist? I still want Majora's Mask and Super Mystery Dungeon lol

kittyguy2008

The Piano Man
I asked for jeans and my mom said i ask for too much. so i asked for my 3ds fixed a wii u a new paintjob on my mustang and chrome wheels. C:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I'd love to get my 3DS fixed. These darn lines make it near impossible to read anything on my bottom screen.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It's been a rough year financially, so I don't really have much I want. I'm just more disappointed that I probably won't be able to get Christmas presents for my brothers this year--and even then, I wouldn't know what to get them this year.

Psychic

Really and truly
I'm Jewish, and we don't really do the whole big gift thing so that doesn't apply to me, and even with friends with whom I will exchange gifts, there's nothing small I really want right now.

But I have been thinking about finally buying myself a Wii U now that I actually have disposable income! Since there's actually a decent Black Friday deal for Wii U's, I will probably be taking advantage of that soon, unless a better opportunity comes along.

~Psychic

HM02gon

Waiting...
My parents to let me dye my hair green and get a perm. Also this one game I really want to get a US release. And possibly a cat. And the new 3DS (which I'm not getting but a girl can wish) because mine is slowly dying.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
A new hard drive for my lap top. Clothes. Clothes. Clothes. Most things I want are coming next year.
I also am buying things for a town-wide "operation Santa" thing. You pick out a name off of a tree at one of 3 locations. You buy the gifts wanted/needed. It is great for people whom cannot afford to get their children gifts. I picked out a little girl who wanted My Little Pony and Barbies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Clothes. Never thought I would ask for clothes XD but I've taken a fancy to quite a few that are on my wishlist and most of them are plaid button down shirts <_>
A New New 3DS mostly because I want to be able to trade Items I need between myself <.>
And a new car, because so far the ones I have own have broken down, but I feel like I am the one with the bad car curse :c so I am afraid of actually breaking a new new car.

Ascended Dialga

To be honest, there's not really that much I want for the holidays except a new HDTV for my bedroom that I can use for gaming purposes.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Pokemon Super My- Doesn't come til February here.

I'd happily have Halo 5, Fallout 4 and Need For Speed (2k15) over the holiday season if I could, sadly, my money has almost run dry and I'm not going to nag my parents.

MrRoo

March towards love
Hmm....I'm kinda hoping for some parts for a computer or even a PS4 would be cool too...my body is ready for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona 5.
Other than that not much I really want for Christmas.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I kinda want gift cards for Christmas because I want to get extra stuff like new games and music.

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Yokai Watch and SHORTER HAIR!! and more sultana's but i have a feeling that's a weird thing to put on a wishlist

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
There are quite a few books I'd like to get, and I'm also hoping for a scarf and a few nice sweaters or plaid shirts.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I don't make a ton but I've pretty much managed to buy anything I wanted as far as games and electronics go. I bought both a PS4 and Wii U this year with Zestiria, Smash, Xenoblade and such. I also bought any wanted 3ds and vita games since I usually need to preorder those.

The only things Id really like is maybe a new TV. I'm is okay but has a few dead pixels and is like 4 years old. Other than that, I've been eying the Nextbit Robin phone. Its 400 bucks. Neither of these things are anything I'd feel comfortable asking someone for.

I guess little things like many a bt speaker or new earphones would be good but they aren't anything I don't already have.

Enjolras

Master of the House
This year, I'm hoping for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, and Star Wars Battlefront.

Ashton Ketchum

I'm wish really cold Moscow winter, Sonic Adventure 3, Ash's win in Kalos League, Anniversery TV Special with all main characters, Pokemon Z and remake of Pokemon Yellow.