• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Holla Everyone ^^

Kamia_Jay

Hey peeps I'm glad to be here! I'm 12 years (almost 13 thank god,) and African-Amercian. One of my favorite pokemon is Mawile and right now I'm looking for a pic of one in my avi. I'm very happy to be here and I hope I will enjoy my stay ^^ ;303;

hi and welcome! hope you enjoy it here and make a lot of friends! and please read the rules or the mods and admins won't be happy...

C

Carpetted!

Good to see you KJ! I really don't like Mawile much, but they can be cool. REEAD THE RULES please, and thanks.

Kamia_Jay

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be here I didn't like Mawile much either intil I started writing a fic with it involve in it, then it became one of my favs

Angeling

true love
Welcome.. and remember to follow the rules.. though I'm new here too, hope you enjoy your stay and not the stupidity around. ^^;

indigestible_wad

Holla? Why are you saying oy-a? Unless you mean hola, which in that case means hello as a greeting, which I in turn greet you to these forums. Just read the rulse and follow them, that's all we do around here for fun.

Kamia_Jay

XD You know..like Hollaz....uh ghetto talk? XD Kiddin about that but that is how I say it.