1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Holla Everyone ^^

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Kamia_Jay, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Kamia_Jay

Kamia_Jay Well-Known Member

Hey peeps I'm glad to be here! I'm 12 years (almost 13 thank god,) and African-Amercian. One of my favorite pokemon is Mawile and right now I'm looking for a pic of one in my avi. I'm very happy to be here and I hope I will enjoy my stay ^^ ;303;

2. hi and welcome! hope you enjoy it here and make a lot of friends! and please read the rules or the mods and admins won't be happy...

3. Carpetted!

Carpetted! Guest

Good to see you KJ! I really don't like Mawile much, but they can be cool. REEAD THE RULES please, and thanks.

4. core unit

core unit Well-Known Member

Welcome to SPPf. I hope you have fun posting here. =D

5. Kamia_Jay

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be here I didn't like Mawile much either intil I started writing a fic with it involve in it, then it became one of my favs

6. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Welcome, allow me to show you the ropes...

[img139]http://nefertiti.iwebland.com/utensils/ropes.gif[/img139]

There you go. :p

7. Angeling

Angeling true love

Welcome.. and remember to follow the rules.. though I'm new here too, hope you enjoy your stay and not the stupidity around. ^^;

8. indigestible_wad

indigestible_wad Well-Known Member

Holla? Why are you saying oy-a? Unless you mean hola, which in that case means hello as a greeting, which I in turn greet you to these forums. Just read the rulse and follow them, that's all we do around here for fun.

9. Kamia_Jay

XD You know..like Hollaz....uh ghetto talk? XD Kiddin about that but that is how I say it.

10. Megg Lavender

Megg Lavender Inactive

Hi! I'm 12 too, and I'm turning 13 soon also! Anyway, welcome to the forums! Have a LOT of fun! ^_^