• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Holy Matrimony! (048)

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Poor james...Jessebelle is sucha tyrant!!!! James deserves a break once in awhile because he's a softie.

Vernikova

Champion
A great James episode. Jessebelle was a great character and I'm happy that we were able to see her again later in the series. seeing James care for Growlithe was a such a heartwarming thing to see. I never felt that bad for Jessie.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
This episode really made me love James more. I didn't think he would come from such a rich background. He also should have kept Growlithe, but then I also think it's good he didn't because it represents his innocent and good side. Jessebelle was great in this episode, it would have been tragic if James left Tem Rocket!

7threst

I absolutely loved this episode. I think this was a great way in showing James's background. I also loved Growlee and dang Jessiebelle was a obsessed with James lol. Background episodes are always interesting to see. I still have to go with Meowth's episode, that one was in my opinion, a masterpiece.

Blessed

A very funny and excellent episode focusing on TR (more so, James past.) Jessiebelle is really weird, funny, but also malicious. I felt sorry for James that he's known her since his childhood days.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
In my opinion, this is the most Rocketshippy episode of Pokemon. James doesn't want Jessibelle, and that means he must love Jessie.

Jessiebelle is one crazy girl. Not only her, James' Mother and Father are too. Now I know why James didn't like his rich life. No freedom. I would have loved if James had brought Growlie along with him. But, the thought of it blasting off isn't something I want to happen.

ArmadaUGS

I really liked how this episode was showing us some background from James (other Kanto episodes is doing great on this with Team Rocket too).
It makes you understand James much more. No wonder James wanted another life with this many rules. Following rules was never something he liked which makes it kinda fun he turned out to be a bad guy :p

James telling them about him and Growlith is also a great scene!

NPT

Just a member
I enjoyed watching this episode. This episode is one of the episodes where Team Rocket was actually likable instead of being annoying. This episode gave some backstory about James, which was nice. Also, James got character development in this episode.

Man, Jessibelle was really hyper! it'd be terrible for James if he ended up marrying her. James's Growlithe was cool, but sadly he couldn't take it with him. I liked the last scene where James pulled Jessie in the Hot-air balloon.

When I watched this episode for the first time, I wanted Jessibelle to appear in the anime again. I'm glad that she did appear in the Pokémon anime again in an episode the Sinnoh saga.

Not even I would want to be forced to marry someone like Jessiebelle! Woman's too crazy and obsessive!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I adored Team Rocket back in OS, so I loved learning about James's childhood as well as finally meeting his parents and seeing his family's mansion. Jessibelle was awful in a good way; she was a fun character and all, but her James obsession was odd. Anyway, James's reunion with Jessie at the end was so heartwarming, but poor Meowth.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
I adored Team Rocket back in OS, so I loved learning about James's childhood as well as finally meeting his parents and seeing his family's mansion. Jessibelle was awful in a good way; she was a fun character and all, but her James obsession was odd. Anyway, James's reunion with Jessie at the end was so heartwarming, but poor Meowth.

A great heartwarming episode!!This is my all time favorite Pokemon episode.This episode was a mix of Action,Comedy,Drama and Romance.It was awesome to see James's backstory.I felt sorry for him.It would have been great if growlithe had accompanied James.And that last scene,Aww...The Rocketshippyness <3

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow James' parents were odd and Jessibelle was horrible ha ha. She made Jessie seem like a tolerable person. I liked how we learned a bit more about James' past and I liked his reunion scene with Jessie at the end. :3

JudySpell

Banned
Jessibelle was cray-cray and I liked how she was almost like Jessie's twin. James owning a Growlithe surprised me and I wanted him to take it with him. 8/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode gave us more of Kojirou's background information, which I liked because he was such a mysterious character. I liked his pet Guardie and how he came from such a rich family. And of course, Rumika was insane and charming all at once. Satoshi's friends seemed like guest stars here, though.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This episode was asinine and the chick that James's parents wanted James to marry was obsessed. It was good that James managed to get out of that place, but his Growlithe should've followed him.