• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Home for sale includes wife

RagTag

Shroomin'
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25397599/

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. — A struggling single parent and real estate agent is trying to sell her house and find a husband. She’s auctioning off both her home and herself in a package deal on eBay and Craigslist.

Single parent Dee Traboscia has been divorced for eight years. She had hoped to be remarried by now, so she is turning to the Internet for help.

In the ad, Traboscia writes:

“If you want to live the never ending dream and experience the real love, life and the romance you have always felt was a fairytale then this is the vibrant outstanding woman of your dreams! To sweep this European Loving Lady off her feet send in your application right now.”

She goes on to say that her four-bedroom, 2,000-square-foot home, which will be included in the deal, has “neutral colors, Berber carpet, and upgraded tile.”

Her eBay auction ends July 2 and asks for a starting bid of 99 cents with a shipping cost of $500,000. The auction has not yet received any bids.

Traboscia says she has already been contacted by one man in Italy, who is arranging a trip to South Florida to visit her.

— WPTV, West Palm Beach, Fla.

WoW talk about desperate, by the way the page I linked to has a few other weird articles on it (Brothel on Wheels WTF)

Spire

soiya
In all honesty, I find that guy in the bathtub up a tree more amusing.

Good to see eBay's still got its fair share of nutcases, though.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Sweet this house is great it totally eliminates the need to actually go out and meet someone but with a added bonus of a home.
And it comes with a free child too

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Wow. Now THAT'S everything, including the kitchen sink! :O
It's pretty awesome that they're bundling wimin with kitchens now. Hopefully they'll continue this and start a trend. The possibilities are endless! Imagine buying a mexican and he comes with a free leaf-blower.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Swampy said:
It's pretty awesome that they're bundling wimin with kitchens now. Hopefully they'll continue this and start a trend. The possibilities are endless! Imagine buying a mexican and he comes with a free leaf-blower.

You should start a business that does that. You'd make billions! I'd be your first customer.

DiggorysGremlin said:
Wow. This reminds me of why I despise the world and it's stupidity.

Hahahaha, irony.

PoKeMaster

d=(-_^)z
The woman is goin' 2 ch4rg3 h3r Lazz4r b34ms at the buyer.

No jk.

Well now I know to check eBay more often for a laugh :D

-PoKeMaster-