• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
[IMG139]http://www.images.tails.4t.com/sreggman.jpg[/IMG139][IMG139]http://i10.*******.com/441q683.png[/IMG139]
Compare for yourself.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
So, it would appear that Ash and May tied at the end of that contest (as most of us knew it would).

And where does May say she is going (I'm assuming Johto and I'm also assuming that Max goes with her)?

KuwabaraTheMan

Thunder Trainer
The goodbyes were pretty short. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of them. It was a good ending, although a little too much Rocket Gang for a finale.

Loved seeing Shigeru again(but damn he was short in that comparison shot).

I liked hearing Mezase Pokemon Master, but why no Advance Adventure insert for the final episode?

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Eh, I don't think we're done with May and Max yet. They really didn't have a proper goodbye.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
She won't be in the D/P saga though unless we switch off between Shinou and Johto.

It's still lame that they threw away the one character that they spent their own hard work on for the last 4 years building up into a heroine. Forget the audience, I wonder if the writers are somewhat miffed themselves. Maybe Nintendo mandated it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Their goodbye was adequate. What would you expect? A bunch of crying and sobbing? She has to do what she has to do, and Ash understands that. The goodbye showed just how much May had matured over the seasons.

Her goodbye was about 30 seconds long. The only emotion really came from Max.

Misty had Ash and Brock breaking into tears, not to mention a long flashback with music and the feeling that the original trio was gone forever.

To see May sent off in such a lackluster manner was pretty lame, especially considering she co-starred the show with Ash for 191 episodes. It's what makes me believe we'll be seeing her in Johto sooner rather than later.

Origamigryphon

Shiny Hunter
I wanted to cry when I saw May leaving on that boat with her Blaziken in tow. I was hoping and praying for the day Blaziken appeared, and when it does? I only see it for two episodes! What a gyp! ;_;

X the.only.trainer.ever X

Just a lil' synth
Ugh thank godness for Shigeru's return.

I've always liked him more then Satoshi.

I hope this sparks a return for Shigeru as a Pokemon Trainer as opposed to a researcher.

Always nice to see Shigeru come out on top.

Glow Moss

O RLY?
Did anyone else notice that Gary was wearing the same clothes your FR/LG rival does? Score one for game reference...

Anyhow, pics looked good...

-Aw, they both won(even though it was a tie). Ribon getto da ze!:)

-Damn, the new 'Dex is awesome~:D

-*giggles*Elecbull DOES look like Robotnik, doesn't it?:p

-SC! SC--Oh wait, that's just Shigeru(so what if I based my Austin chibi design after Gary somewhat?!:p).XD Still great to see him though.

-Ash can't have two sad chicks at Oak's, so Aipom tags along. Why didn't Bayleef think of that?:D Nevertheless, at least he won't be having the same problem he did at the start of Hoenn!;)

squirtleking

Defender of Justice
Oh shock. Ash and May tied (nice moment with Sceptile slicing the ribbon, though.) Oh shock. The new pokemon beats the electric rat, which just singlehandedly beat a LEGENDARY! Oh shock. Aipom runs away to join Ash just for the hell of it (and to confirm that it's going to evolve).

Kabuto

little punks!
So is gary going to shinou or what? Couldn't tell where he was going. Anyway, Gary won WAY too easily. Hes a researcher not a trainer. But meh, whatever. Anyway, Sceptile and crew is gone *sobs*. But at least you saw the pokemon wave goodbye unlike johto. I loved the look on aipoms face when Ash left, I felt sorry for it. Anyway, other then minor flaws, I can't wait for DP.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Good gargling crap, people, Ash taking Aipom to Shinou does NOT in any way signify an evolution! You know, the writers don't need a reason to make people catch Pokemon. Snorunt, Phanpy, Krabby, Muk, they all were random captures with no purpose. Sure, Snorunt, Phanpy, and Krabby all evolved, but they also actually HAD evolutions at the time. Aipom, on the other hand, currently has no evolution, and even if it DOES get one, it's very unlikely that the writers would have known about it when Ash first caught Aipom, and therefore can't possibly be the reason they gave it to Ash. My guess is they wrote down a bunch of random (yet reasonable IE not legendaries/starters/fossils) Pokemon names on slips of paper, put them in a hat, mixed them up, and pulled out Aipom's name. They could've just as easily pulled out Dunsparce, Murkrow, or Weezing.

Lol and MM thats why you aren't a Pokemon writer.

Anyway I wonder when Ash gets his new clothes then, considering we saw Delia making them.

Aipom...alright, Swellow, Corphish and Sceptile have all had their fair share of time, Donphan i'm slightly on the edge about because it didn't get that many battles as Phanpy and got only a few good ones as Donphan.

Poor Max and May, at least they got a decent run.

And Ash lost, wow they are really laying it on thick -_-;

Feity

Storm Trainer
I loved hearing Face Forward Rocket Dan and Mezaze Pokemon Master. Excelent. And the battle with Elekiberu was great too. Haruka's goodbye was severely cheapened, but whatever.

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
... Gary is soo smexy and... short in the FR/LG rival cothes. x__X He only went up to Prof. Oak and Delia's shoulders.

Max and May have been in like almost 200 episodes and poof, they're already gone without a proper goodbye. >\