• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Home Is Where The Start Is! (468)

Pikafan

Ashfan for life
I think Ash should have brung Corphish with him because it's the only pokemon during the BF that hasn't evolved.

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
I feel sad that May & Max left But if this is not there real goodbye then they might come back after Shinoru because Ash has a feeling that he might meet them again

V Faction

www.faction.com
Just caught the episode, though I doubt anyone here will give a care to my own whimsical opinions.

To keep my trivial thoughts down from a long-winded speech, I'll sum this episode up in a span of 4 words: Gary, the ratings booster.

Thank you and good night. (Bows)

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
Just caught the episode, though I doubt anyone here will give a care to my own whimsical opinions.

To keep my trivial thoughts down from a long-winded speech, I'll sum this episode up in a span of 4 words: Gary, the ratings booster.

Thank you and good night. (Bows)

Agreed with the ratings booster.

Shouldn't Gary have...

Don't get me wrong, I think that Elekible is awesome, but shouldn't Gary have that Magmar evolution (Buuburn, I think)

In the Johto League, it was shown that Gary had a pretty strong Magmar on his team, so wouldn't it make more sense for him that evolution?;467; ;149;

charizardpal

Gmaster Charizardpal
What bugs me is how Shigeru was dragged back in and how he won after not training his pokemon for the last year. Besides, didn't Shiegeru's Voice Actor quit anyway? Whatever.

Frankly, Satoshi's departure to Shinou and the release of D/P surprised me. I haven't been keeping up with stuff from Japan and assumed this stuff would take many more months to happen.

crestiano-love

is Gary going 2 return 2 be a trainer??

IN THIS THREAD I WILL DO MY BEST 2 FIND IN THE POKEMON SITES 2 SEE IF GARY IS GOING 2 RETURN TO BE A POKEMON TRAINER . THANKS;munchlax;

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I don't know if I mention this once but at one time it seemed that Gary and Ash made amends to each other since their battle at the Johto League but now Gary seemed a bit more arrogant (but not as arrogant as Shinji) when he defeated Ash with his Elekible.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I couldn't enjoy this episode, because Electivire's nostrils were just TOO distracting and off-putting. I literally couldn't watch the screen for more then a second!

They also said the dub name of Masago Town...but I couldn't make it out...

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. It was cool to see that Ash and May split the medal for both of themselves. I felt really bad for Max, but hopefully he’ll eventually get some pokemon. I really can’t believe May and Max left. I’m really going to miss them. It was awesome to see another 4th generation pokemon, Electivire. It was also awesome to see Gary again. Seeing Tracey and Delia again was also kind of cool. The battle was pretty cool. It was so cool that Aipom decided to follow Ash to Sinnoh. At least the adventure was good while it lasted, although I’m fairly anxious to see what Hikari’s like.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Well...Tracey's voice sucked. Delia was good for the most part.

Good episode.

And next, D/P!

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! It's Over!!!
And We Won't See Another Episode Till Sinnoh Comes Out With Diamond And Pearl!!!
Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!:(:(:(:(:(

Shikamaru Nara

Follow Your Wave...
Makes me dislike Shigeru even more.